Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Phase Three - 01/29/12 Empty Phase Three - 01/29/12

Sat May 27, 2023 10:04 pm

RESULT: 2nd Place

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin

Phase Three - 01/29/12 Empty Re: Phase Three - 01/29/12

Sat May 27, 2023 10:06 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/3

~A Figure sits in a chair. You can see their legs and part of their t-shirted torso, but the lightening, or rather darking, shadows over the person's face just right so that you can't see who they are. The figure begins to talk, in a somwhat distorted voice, obviously using some kind of device that we can't see.~

WrestleMania...The pinacle of Sports Entertainment. WWE Fans, know it's true meaning, and true value. The EWE Fans, are no different. For Six years in EWE's Eight year History, WrestleMania has lived up to it's name, as the biggest event of the year. It is the event, every superstar, truely passionate about this business, dreams just to be apart of. It doesn't matter if they are in the Main Event, or the show opener. Every Superstar thrives just to be there.

To be in the Main Event though, to headline the biggest event of the year, is just the much more bigger. To know, as the EWE Hall of Fame says, you've made it. You are truely at the top of your game. The Amount of punishment and an Endurance, several superstars will endure, just for that one shot, that one chance, to headline WrestleMania, is endless.

Phase Three.. A Match that debuted at WrestleMania, that came from the EWE Original, Three Phase Challenge. A Match based on pure instinct, endurance, and survival. Believe me, I know more about this match, than any of you will ever know. I been in this match before.

~The figure adjusts their position in the chair, leaning back a little bit.~

How many times I have competed in this match, may be the question. I shant give you the answer though, for you see, you need the mystery, you need to figure it out, on your own.

I'm sure I could tell you all who I am, drop this whole cliche' of playing up the mysterious angle, but quite frankly, it's for the sake of the EWE. The Ratings are in jeapordy here. If I were to reveal myself, noone else would enter, because instantly, anyone else's slim chances, became none.

I don't have to tell you what I think of the competition level so far, because as of right now, it's a complete joke. I'm not going to sit here and talk about who I am going up against, because quite frankly, it doesn't matter. I am the person who will win this match, I am the person who most deserves to win this match.

I assure you all, no one...NO ONE! On the entire EWE Roster, past, nor present, deserves that spot in the WrestleMania Main Event, more than me. I have never been there, and the true fact of the matter, that in itself is the biggest tragedy in the history of this company.

~The figure adjusts again, seeming to get a little worked up.~

Three Times, THREE times, I had my chance, came Very very close to that ever so crucial main event at WrestleMania, only to be screwed over again, and again, and AGAIN! I have given everything to this company, and yet I'm not good enough to headline the biggest show of the year, even once? Give me a break.

People like White Tiger, he can do it four times..Washed up has beens like Sean Lewis, Emperor Ben, and Triple H can do it twice. The Biggest Has been of them all, a man who did physically nothing to earn his place, Jack Michaels can headline WrestleMania, and yet, I can't? Where's the sense in that? Where is the justice?

~The person pauses for a few seconds.~

It's high time we resolved this issue. One way or another, it's time to fix, what has been broken. That is why, I have signed my name on the dotted line and am officially entering this match at Phase Three. I am finally going to headline WrestleMania, and there's noone who will stand in my way to stop me.

Ex-Tag Partners...Old Feuds....Friends, Any of them could enter this match. Maybe not the last one. The fact is pure and simple. I am destined to headline WrestleMania, and I will do whatever it takes to see to it. Trash talk me all you want about how I am going down the same path as this Masked Man.

~The man let's out a sigh.~

Masked Man is a coward. He hides behind a mask, because he thinks he can. My idenity isn't as much hidden as his. I could change the ligheting in this room, and show you all who I am right now. I'm not doing that though, my idenity will be revealed soon enough. You may not even have to wait until the match begins. The Masked Man will hide his idenity, for as long as he can, because he is a coward. Don't compare me to him, because we have nothing in common.

On the contrary, we do have one thing in common. We are entering this match, and hope to be punching our ticket to the Main Event of WrestleMania 8. That's the only thing we have in common, but one of us, if not both, are bound to be wrong. We can't both punch our ticket, and I am willing to bet, it's not going to be him.

The Masked Man isn't going to headline WrestleMania, because I am. No one is going to stand in my way, I don't care if it's A Masked Man, White Tiger, a freakin Stuffed Animal, Vespertine, Sonic, Chris Michaels, D-Dawg, Sean Lewis, The Big Show, The Great Khali, Godzilla, not even Satan himself.

This Sunday, the dangers of this environment. The Hazards of Phase Three, isn't what worries the EWE Superstars and fans. It's the Unknown Factor. And for One Night Only...The Unknown Factor, Strikes Again!

~The shot completely fades to black.~
JAY
JAY
Admin

Sat May 27, 2023 10:11 pm
ROLEPLAY: 2/3

~The Figure is seen again, in the same position. Once again you can see his legs and part of his torso, but shadows have covered his face.~

Greed
A selfish and excessive desire for more of something than is needed.

Greed is a funny thing. The world is run by greed. Dictators, Government, they all feed from it. In the world of Profesional Wrestling, you see it more than once too. Hulk Hogan for example. Here in EWE, there is one man who fits this bill to a T. In EWE there is one man who is the greediest of them all, his name is White Tiger.

White Tiger has headlined 4 WrestleMania's in EWE. He has held Six EWE Heavyweight Titles. Yet, here he is, looking to go to his Fifth WrestleMania Main Event, and win his Seventh Heavyweight Championship. White Tiger, is the EWE's poster child for Greed.

White Tiger has done it all in this business. From 6x Heavyweight Champion, to Gold Grand Slam, to Hall of Fame, to Royal Rumble, King of Xtreme and Sole Survivor. You have done it all, and that incudes headlining WrestleMania. Someone needs to shoot down your pathetic Ego, and that someone is me.

You can make your claims, say what you will. You have been to the show, it is my turn now. Stop hogging the spotlight and let someone who actually deserves it, get their shot. It is my duty to see to it that if anyone but myself doesnt win this match, it isn't you.

Cliché
Something that has become overly familiar or commonplace.

Many things in the EWE has become cliché. But is there really a bigger Cliché here, than when someone enters one of these matches, wearing a mask? I don't wear a mask, I will reveal my idenity very soon, but the Masked Man, has no purpose. He hides his face behind a mask, because he's scared of what we would say, when we knew who he really was.

I do know who you are, and we have quite the storied history. You've taken the Championship from me, I've taken it from you. You've messed with my mind, I retaliated with a retaliation that shocked the entire EWE Nation.

If people knew who you were, they'd say you was also a greedy man for entering this match, hell they'd probably say the same about me. We been to the top, but we haven't headlined WrestleMania, that's what seperates us from White Tiger, and that's what this match is truely about.

Masked Man, here's the trouble. You could of headlined WrestleMania before. I know the reason's you didn't were cicumstances beyond your control, but the fact is, you could of done it. It's noone else's fault you didn't, but your own. Me, I haven't. I had Three Chances to do it, and I was screwed out of it twice!

Once I came close, but that's how the cookie crumbled. But two times, by definition, by rules and regulation, I should of been there, Automatically, but no, I had to be screwed over. In both those cases, I still to this day have never received what was supposed to be automatic, and it has happened twice.

That is why I deserve to win this match, you do not. You blew it, don't do it again.

Over-Matched
To match with a superior opponent.

For any female to ever consider entering a match like this, puts them out of their element. They are over-matched, because they simply do not belong in this match. I am well aware of the likes of Android #18, Rikku, and Christy Chaos. I have also said it before, that they didn't belong. Eighteen maybe, for she wasn't a woman, she was a freak of nature. Rikku and Christy, never belonged though, and neither do you.

Vespertine, you don't strike me as a freak of nature like Eighteen. You strike me as a very attractive woman. You shouldn't be concerning yourself with this match. You should concentrate on other things, like trying to defeat Amelia for the Women's Championship. That's the only match you need to focus on, and the only title you need to worry about.

You don't fit into this environment, or this match. You're better suite to be in my hotel room, blowing me, than to be in the ring, taking blows.

Momentum
Strength or force gained by motion or by a series of events.

Momentum is one way of putting it. In wrestling terms, we've used that, but we also call it a winning streak, or a hot streak. Whatever the case, it's what D-Dawg is currently on. He's made quite the waves this month with some very impressive victories. Now he looks to continue this streak, or momentum, by entering this match and going on to headline WrestleMania.

More power to you D-Dawg, but it's not going to happen. See, everyone may praise you for the people you have beaten this month, but I'm not everyone. Let's talk about it, shall we? You started this great momentum with your huge victory over the Undisputed Champion, Alessandro. That good, good for you, but I've beaten him too, more than once actually.

But from there, you beat Dan Taylor. Again, good for you. I haven't done that, but I've never even faced him, not here anyway. The One time we did meet, in a place not to be named, I didn't really try, I didn't try at all actually. Taylor knows, admiting or not, I could and easily would, beat him, no question about it.

But then you got last week, when you beat Chris Fame. Yet again, good job. This is a man I have never faced anywhere, but come on, this is me we're talking about. I would easily dispose of Chris Fame, without a shred of doubt.

And there goes your momentum. It means nothing to me. Go ahead, ride it to Phase Three, if that joke of an International Champion doesn't do it first, I'll be glad to kill your momentum for you.

Fantasy
Imaginative fiction featuring especially strange settings and grotesque characters.

These kinds of matches never cease to amaze me. The turnout for who enters, can never be predicted. You see the most random of entries, and here's two examples of that. A Stuffed Animal, known as Dr. Quackerton Jr. Are you fuckin kidding me? Sure he is a former X-Division Champion, by some odd reason beyond even me. That was a fluke, and utter horse shit.

I will personally rip this doll into shreds if it means me heading to WrestleMania, so somebody please, keep it away from me, for it's own safety. It doesn't get better either, because than you have Sonic the Hedgehog. A Walking, Talking, Blue Hedgehog, wants to headline WrestleMania? How the hell did this guy ever get accepted to begin with, let alone get welcomed back?

It makes no difference, I'll dispose of him just as easily as I would the Duck. For anyone you thinks either of these two yahoos have even the slighest chance of winning this match, you too live in the same Fantasy.

Delusional
Something that is falsely or delusively believed or propagated.

There is many different types of delusion, especially here in the EWE. Like Jack Sparrow for example. This man has double the delusion. Not only does he think he's a real pirate. The same man thinks he could stand even the slighest chance at winning this match.

He may not of went into much detail about it, but just by entering the match, he truely believes he could win it. This makes the so called Pirate, double delusional. How you qualified for Money in the Bank, who you reached the top ten in last year's Sole Survivor, I will never know. You lack any real wrestling talent and will soon be spared from this match.

But then you have Dave Wilson. Another form of Delusion. This man is deluded for thinking anyone is threatened by him. Deluded that he could even think he would have the slightest chance of winning this match. With, or without me in it. With me in it though, he has a better chance of winning the Lottery.

But then you have Chris Michaels. This man is highly deluded. He comes from god knows where, and demands respect. We can care less what other federations you were in. Whether you've won 20 World Championships, or haven't won a single match in ten years. None of that makes any difference to any of us, because quite frankly, this is the EWE. Only what you do in EWE matters.

Dan Taylor could brag about everything he achieved in AWO and whatever that other fed was he mentioned. We don't care, and will only refer to what he has done, in EWE, which isn't much. I could brag about things I have done in other federations, but again, noone cares.

Once you signed that EWE Contract, you cleaned your slate, and must now impress us, and impress the fans all over again. You're deluded for thinking it would just come to you. You're deluded for thinking, your past alone, makes you a guaranteed ticket to the Main Event of WrestleMania. Above all else, you're deluded, for thinking you will ever beat me, or win this match.

Coward
One who shows disgraceful fear or timidity.

The EWE plays host to many Cowards, but two inparticular. Dan Taylor and Sean Lewis have both recently re-joined the EWE Roster. Both of which claim to be great, live on their past and expect it all to fold right in there lap. Yet neither of these men are taking the chance to go out there and take it for thereself.

Sean Lewis wants to prove he is just as great as he once was. Dan Taylor wants to prove he is far superior than the EWE has portrayed him. Yet when you give them the perfect chance to prove it, neither of them are anywhere to be seen. It's cowadance on their part, perhaps even reality. Dan Taylor knows the reality, he isn't in league with the rest of the EWE Legends. He doesn't admit to it, but as long as he doesn't have to step up and prove it, he gets to keep living the sharade.

Sean Lewis realizes the reality, that he isn't half as great as he once was. So as long as he can avoid chances of being embarrassed, he too gets to keep living the lie. Neither one of you have entered, and I am wasting my time on you right now. Just to show you both, you have to accept the Reality, your fear to enter this match, embraces the reality that Dan Taylor is a joke and Sean Lewis is a has been.

Dominant
A : commanding, controlling, or prevailing over all others.
B : very important, powerful, or successful.

The last definition of the hour, obviously, myself. The word Dominant truely defines me. Whether by the first definition when I dominate this upcoming match, or by the second definition, defining that I am a very important figure for this company.

You may or may not of figured out who I am. You all do know, I am not some nobody making their debut. I'm not some joke who never amounted to shit, trying to hype up my own return. I am the real deal, and I am the man who DESERVES to headline WrestleMania more than ANYONE else.

The time is ticking, and I will be revealed soon. As for now. The Unknown Factor, eludes you one more time.

~And with that, it ends.~
JAY
JAY
Admin

Sat May 27, 2023 10:18 pm
ROLEPLAY: 3/3

~Our shot opens in the Wachovia Center where fans are already piling in, for the show is going to begin in a matter of minutes. Up on the titan tron comes the same familar scene as before. The same figure, sitting in the same chair.~

Many have troubled theirself, trying to figure out, who it is I might be. The Anticipation, the waiting, is over. For it is time. It is time for The Unknown...to be Unknown, NO MORE!

~The Figure gets up and leaves the room as the crowd cheers.~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ring Name: Johnny Chaos
Nickname: The Extreme One
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Kansas City, Missouri
Theme: "Goin Down" by Three Days Grace
Dating Status: Married- Amanda "Drama" Carter
Finishers: Extreme MakeOver, Chaos Effect, Extreme Splash
Allies: Drama
Enemies: Everyone Else

EWE Career Record
Win: 100
Lose: 65
Draw: 07

Current Streak: 2 Consecutive Victories

Best Streak: 7 Consecutive Victories

Worst Streak: ???

Jensen Era Record
Win: 39
Lose: 16
Draw: 03

Power 15 2.0
Peak: #1 (Weeks 21-23, 31, 38)
Total Appearences: 42

-PART ONE-

~ The Scene switches to Leticia Cline standing by at the interview set. ~

LETICA CLINE
Hello EWE Fans, Leticia Cline here. In just a few moments I'm going to be interviewing The Unknown, believe it or not. I'm excitted to be doing this, I get the honor of being the first person to see their...

~ Leticia stops as she looks at someone off the screen. ~

LETICA CLINE
You've got to be joking. Please Tell me you are..

~ The Unknown, who is no longer unknown walks into screen, getting a major pop from the crowd in the background. ~

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
I missed you too, sexy.

LETICA CLINE
Why though, you retired, why are you here? Please tell me you're not back.

~ The Crowd cheers the notion of that, Johnny looks to them and smiles. ~

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
Of course I'm not back, sorry to disappoint this crowd. They ain't exactly the brightest, I mean their biggest hero is the world's biggest dog lover.

~ the Flip scripts as the crowd boos. Johnny laughs and nods. ~

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
Much better, music to my ears.

LETICA CLINE
If you're not back, then why have you entered this match?

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
Haven't I already answered that?

LETICA CLINE
I don't know, I'm just shocked it's you. How can you call White Tiger Greedy? You're a Five Time Heavyweight Champion...a Gold Grand Slammer. You haven't achieved all that White Tiger has, but you are pretty damn close.

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
Maybe you're right Leticia, maybe you're right. Maybe I am Greedy. If wanting to do something, that has eluded me for 8 years makes me Greedy, then I am one greedy son of a bitch. White Tiger has headlined Four WrestleMania's Leticia...Four of them. I don't care about the title shot, he wants his seventh Reign, that agains shows how greedy he is.

~ Johnny pauses and shakes his head. ~

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
Me, I can care less about the Title shot, been there, done that. That's not what this match is about for me. I have been to every WrestleMania ever to be aired in EWE, but yet, I have yet to headline it. With all I have accomplished, as you pointed out, it's alot, it's a damn tragedy that I have been shamed from ever being in the damn main event.

LETICA CLINE
What about the Masked Man?

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
Don't you mean Dutch Clark?

LETICA CLINE
You can't do that! He didn't reveal you!

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
And he took his mask off in the last promo.

LETICA CLINE
Did he? I need to check that out.

~ Johnny rolls his eyes. ~

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
If White Tiger thinks I'm following him, that I'm trying to be like him. Than Dutch Clark wants to be me.

LETICA CLINE
What kind of twisted logic is that?

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
I had my name on this match, long before he ever did. Last Month when the Pay Per View was first announced, I knew I was entering. Then He's going to go and do the same mysterious element crap.

LETICA CLINE
Like noone else has ever done it before.

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
Regardless. Dutch Clark is just as Greedy, if not worse than White Tiger. One thing White Tiger never did, is hog an entire Pay Per View to try and clutter himself with gold to boost his own fuckin ego.

LETICA CLINE
What?

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
Look up any of the last two King of Xtreme's, trust me.

LETICA CLINE
Alright, but what about D-Dawg? He's been on quite a roll as of late.

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
Seriously? You're gonna make me re-hash what I already said?

LETICA CLINE
I'm sorry, you did?

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
I already talked about D-Dawg's Momentum...and I also talked about how that Momentum will come crashing down at Phase Three. Those Victories of his mean nothing to Me...Dan Taylor and Chris Fame would easily fall to me if given the chance, and Alessandro already has...four times.

LETICA CLINE
Just keep rubbing that in.

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
And I will, because I know it pisses Alessandro off everytime I mention it. I love to piss people off...How else am I a two Time Best Heel Winner?

LETICA CLINE
One Time..

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
Excuse me?

LETICA CLINE
You won Best Heel of 2010, yes...But in 2011 You was the runner up...You stole it for yourself because the real winner wasn't there to accept it.

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
That's his fault. Him not showing up forfeited the award, and thus as Runner up, it went to me.

~ Leticia rolls her eyes and just moves on, not wanting to argue Johnny Chaos logic. ~

LETICA CLINE
Fine...what about Vespertine...she's a fearce competitor.

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
She's also a She. Enough said.

LETICA CLINE
Wow, really?

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
Really what? You know how I feel about little girls trying to fight with the boys. It's pathetic, she doesn't belong here, she needs to just give it up.

LETICA CLINE
Oh and what about Rikku?

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
I proved that when I took my first World title off of her..

LETICA CLINE
Even your own sister?

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
My sister is the worst of them all, she doesn't belong in the Men's division. I've said it since day one. I hope Alessandro hurts her good enough she finally fuckin learns.

LETICA CLINE
Dare I ask about Eighteen?

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
I already covered her, she's a freak of Nature.

~ Leticia sighs. ~

LETICA CLINE
So you're seriously not going to take Vespertine serious at all?

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
Nope, fraid not...but she can come to my locker room to let out her sadness of losing after the match is over.

LETICA CLINE
Wow.

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
While we're at it, let's not even waste anymore time. Chris Michaels...I don't know who the fuck that guy is, nor do I care. Sonic the Hedgehog...

~ Johnny looks at Leticia, then back to the camera. ~

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
Dr. Quackerton Jr....Yes, I'm very scared of a Stuffed Animal, you got me there.

LETICA CLINE
He's a former X-Division Champion, and he nearly beat Eighteen.

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
That was a shame, plain and simple. As far as Eighteen is concerned, that was her own fault. She toyed with him, and White Knight almost costed her, which would of been hilarious.

LETICA CLINE
Well don't forget.

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
Dave Wilson...Chris Jericho...yea...already forgotten...They have all lost as far as I am concerned. I will be headling WrestleMania...it isn't Destiny, nor is it Fate...it is Merely The Chaos Effect.

~ Leticia signals to cut the feed and starts to walk away, when Johnny stops her. ~

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
Woah woah, wait a minute babe. How bout we go out after the show and you know.

~ Leticia rolls her eyes. ~

LETICA CLINE
No..

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
Oh, you don't remember, that's right...well don't you want to re-live the greatest night of your life, and remember it this time?

LETICA CLINE
No, because if you hadn't drugged me, it never would of happened. Goodbye!

~ Leticia storms off as Johnny shrugs, he turns around to see Drama. This gets a bit of an ovation from the crowd. ~

AMANDA "DRAMA" CARTER
Still at it, eh?

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
I don't know what you're talking about babe...oh look at the time!

~ Johnny flees off and Drama shakes her head as the scene fades. ~

-END OF FEED-

NEXT MATCH
Date: 01/29/12
Card: Phase Three
Opponent(s): Multiple
Stipulation: Ultimate Three Phase Challenge

LAST 3 MATCHES

Date: 05/29/11
Card: AfterMath
Opponent(s): LAW
Stipulation: Last Man Standing Match
Outcome: Victory

Date: 05/29/11
Card: AfterMath
Opponent(s): Hardcore Stratusfaction
Stipulation: EWE Tag Team Championship with White Tiger
Outcome: Victory

Date: 05/23/11
Card: Monday Night Chaos #126
Opponent(s): Android #18
Stipulation: Standard Match
Outcome: Draw

TITLES HELD
EWE Undisputed Champion (1)
EWE Champion (1)
World Heavyweight Champion (3)
International Champion (1)
All American Champion (1)
EWE Tag Team Champion (1)
(w/ White Tiger)
X-Tag Team Champion (1)
(w/ Mortis)
X-Division Champion (1)
Mid Eastern Champion (1)
X-Core Champion (2)
X-Core 24/7 Champion (3)

SPOTLIGHT
Superstar of the Month- Dec 2006
Superstar of the Week- 8x
Top 5 Rper- 30x

OTHER AWARDS
Best Storyline (Rev X Vs. PJ)
#2 Rper for HFO PPV
Best Faction (ECW)
Best Xplosion Brand Match (Chill Factor - WHC TLC Match vs Nero Phoenix - Won)
#3 RPer for KOX PPV
#4 RPer for American Revolution PPV
#4 RPer for SSLAM PPV
#1 RPer for Halloween Havoc PPV
#4 RPer for Final Cut PPV
#1 RPer for Chill Factor PPV
Best Faction (The Extreme Connection)
Best Chaos Brand Match (SSLAM EWE Championship Elimination Chamber - Won)
#4 RPer for KOX PPV
#3 RPer for AfterMath PPV
#3 RPer for Extreme OverLoad PPV
#1 RPer for SSLAM PPV
EWE Hall of Fame
Best Heel
Best Storyline (Undefeated Retirement Tour)
Most Shocking (Burning down MMSW)
7th Best Match of 2011 (Last Man Standing Vs LAW @ Aftermath)
9th Best Match of 2011 (Undisputed Championship Buried Alive Vs Derek Daniels @ No Love Lost)
MISC
Gold Grand Slammer
1st Ever International Champion
1st Ever Superstar of the Month
Ended Sean Lewis' Undefeated Streak in BWL
Hat Tricked 3 EWE Heavyweight Titles within a year
Remained Undefeated during Retirement Tour

Witness To The Chaos Effect
Abdul Q (4)
Adrienne Lawson
Alex Shelley
Alex Stone