Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Phase Three - 01/29/12 Empty Phase Three - 01/29/12

Sat May 27, 2023 9:46 pm

RESULT: DEFEAT

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin

Phase Three - 01/29/12 Empty Re: Phase Three - 01/29/12

Sat May 27, 2023 9:49 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JUST LIKE OLD TIMES
Wednesday, January 25th, 2012

( Sam walks off down the hall as Christy and Leticia watches him. Christy smirks as she looks over to Leticia. Leticia nods and continues what she was saying. )

LETICIA CLINE
Like I was saying, speaking of leaving Phase Three a Double Champion, let's not forget your much more crucial match with Alessandro.

CHRISTY CHAOS
Of course, we could never forget that Leticia.

LETICIA CLINE
I'm surprised you would even consider entering the Tag Title match, knowing you have to step inside the Phase Three with Alessandro.

CHRISTY CHAOS
I had to defend my Women's Title on the same night, the last time we both stepped into the Phase Three, Leticia.

LETICIA CLINE
And he was double booked too, but as I recall, while you did retain your title, the Money in the Bank with Alessandro, didn't end so well for you.

CHRISTY CHAOS
No, it didn't. I took him to his very limit, and he came out the victor.

LETICIA CLINE
So why would you make matters worse by adding yourself to another match?

CHRISTY CHAOS
Leticia, Alessandro is not going to be a walk in the park, hell if anything the Tag Title match is the walk in the park. The Tag Title match is my warm up for Alessandro, because let's face it, no-one that enters that match will stand, even to me...let alone my partner.

LETICIA CLINE
Bold..

CHRISTY CHAOS
But soon to be proven true.

LETICIA CLINE
I'm still dumbfounded by all of this.

CHRISTY CHAOS
Look Leticia, that Tag Title match is a warm up, pure and simple. Alessandro won't be a push over, we all know this. Like I said last week, he may have lost to Fame Twice, and D-Dawg, all since being champion, but let me remind you of what else I said last week..

( Christy pauses for a moment, then continues. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
When the gold is on the line, when the pressure is on, he becomes a whole new person, damn near unbeatable. Look at WrestleMania. He debuted at WrestleMania Six, and became the International Champion on that same night.

LETICIA CLINE
Yea, but wasn't that match sorta rigged?

CHRISTY CHAOS
Granted, fine forget that one. Look at last year's WrestleMania. He beat The Hurricane to become the International & X-Division Champion...he then went on to beat me and four others in the Phase Three Match to become Mr. Money in the Bank. Granted those other four weren't even a factor, and it was me and him that stole the show, we took each other to our absolute limits, and he came out on top in a match that was just as good, if not better than the Undisputed Title Match.

LETICIA CLINE
Not going to argue it being a good match.

CHRISTY CHAOS
Was his night done? No...He cashed in that same Briefcase on the same night, following the said great match between Jack Michaels and well, you know who. Say what you want about the events that occurred between him and Jack, which I guess is what led to Alessandro's very low blow to Jack a couple weeks ago. The fact is, when the pressure is on, look what he can do.

LETICIA CLINE
I see that, do you have a point in talking him up?

CHRISTY CHAOS
I'm getting there. See I could harp on him about how flawed he is as Champion. How he lost the title on his very first defense the first time. How his 2nd reign has consisted of title defenses against Chris Fame and K-Oz. The fact is, he probably would've retained if it was White Tiger and Dutch Clark.

LETICIA CLINE
Really?

CHRISTY CHAOS
I said probably, Leticia. The point is, if he feels the pressure, he will come all guns blazing. I'm sure he knows how big of a threat I really am, and the pressure is really on this Sunday. Now he may become pretty much Untouchable when he has to be, but I have a few examples of my own, don't I?

( Christy smiles and winks. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
You see, Alessandro...Being Untouchable, and damn near unbeatable, as shown, on a few occasions, means nothing when it comes to Christy Chaos.

LETICIA CLINE
The Phase Three Match is a very dangerous environment, and you plan to enter it twice?

CHRISTY CHAOS
Get over the fact I'm entering The Tag Title match Leticia. It plays no factor in my match with Alessandro, what-so-ever. As far as the dangers of this match, I think me of all people, already knows that. That's why I was the only logical choice to challenge Alessandro at this Pay Per View.

LETICIA CLINE
I think you are forgetting something though.

( Christy gives Leticia an odd look. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
What makes you say that?

LETICIA CLINE
Well WrestleMania 7's Money in the Bank may of been the first and only Phase Three match until Sunday. You're forgetting where Phase Three originated though. It comes from the EWE Exclusive, Three Phase Challenge. There's been Four in EWE History, with numerous Entries. So saying you and Alessandro are the only experienced, is a little big-headed.

CHRISTY CHAOS
I haven't forgotten that Leticia. I also haven't said we was the only two with Experience. We're just the only ones who did worth a damn in one.

LETICIA CLINE
How is that..

CHRISTY CHAOS
Simple...Look at the Active EWE Roster...has any of those people won a Three Phase Challenge...no, better yet, have any of them even been the Runner up?

LETICIA CLINE
Well no, but..

CHRISTY CHAOS
But Nothing...None of them have Experienced PHASE THREE of The Three Phase Challenge, have they?

LETICIA CLINE
I guess you're right.

CHRISTY CHAOS
I know I am.

LETICIA CLINE
What about 3rd Place?

CHRISTY CHAOS
That gives them experience in the structure, but not the climbing part.

LETICIA CLINE
Well two Active people have finished Third.

CHRISTY CHAOS
Actually you're wrong, the person who finished third in the third Three Phase Challenge, isn't really active.

LETICIA CLINE
But he entered the Undisputed Number One Contendership Match.

CHRISTY CHAOS
What else is new, he always enters the WrestleMania Number One Contender's Match. No-one cares about White Tiger.

LETICIA CLINE
Many EWE Fans would say the contrary.

CHRISTY CHAOS
Let them, I don't care. Why don't you talk about that person to finish Third in the last Three Phase Challenge?

LETICIA CLINE
I think you already know who that is.

CHRISTY CHAOS
Of course I do, it's the very same person I'm facing. Further proves my point. I mean, I could prove it even more and say..If bloodline mattered, which it doesn't, but if it did, my brother finished second in that very same match.

LETICIA CLINE
Which you start to remind me of, the more this promo goes on.

CHRISTY CHAOS
I'm not sure if that's a compliment or an insult, so I'll move on. We are the two most experienced in this element on the active roster. No matter what people think, no matter what they say. I guarantee you this...we are going to do the same thing we did last time.

( Christy pauses for a moment as she looks beyond Leticia at something. She looks back to the camera real quick. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
We are going to take each other to our absolute limits...Steal the Show...and put on one of the best matches of 2012. There is only one difference this time..

( Christy smiles slightly. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
This time, I will come out the victor...This time, I will leave, the new Undisputed Champion...and make myself a Silver Grand Slammer. Alessandro, come Sunday...say goodnight, it's BEDTIME!

( Leticia looks stunned that Christy just ripped off Alessandro's old catch phrase. Christy walks away from Leticia though, as we see what Christy was looking at, and it was Sam. Christy walks up to him and smiles. )

SAM WINCHESTER
Interesting...promo.

CHRISTY CHAOS
Thanks. You have any luck?

SAM WINCHESTER
With what?

CHRISTY CHAOS
Finding Hunter.

SAM WINCHESTER
Oh, right. No, he's not here I guess.

CHRISTY CHAOS
What a shitty GM.

SAM WINCHESTER
Or he's avoiding me.

( The two begin walking down the hall, but are still talking. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
Probably. I'm not buying this new attitude, he's still a big pussy I bet.

SAM WINCHESTER
Wow...You've changed.

CHRISTY CHAOS
So I have, what have you been up to?

SAM WINCHESTER
Oh not a whole lot. Just adverted the Apocalypse, went to hell, came back without my soul, and got it back.

( Christy keeps walking, seeming unphased by any of that, someone else would of probably thought he was crazy, but she knows the deal. )

SAM WINCHESTER
By the way, would you happen to know anyone that knows how to kill a Leviathan?

( Christy stops and looks at him confused. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
A What?

( Sam shakes his head. )

SAM WINCHESTER
Forget it, was worth a shot.

( They exit the arena doors and step into the parking lot. Christy spots the Impala and smiles. Sam smirks as well. )

SAM WINCHESTER
What do you say?

CHRISTY CHAOS
I don't think I should.

SAM WINCHESTER
Come on, just one dinner.

CHRISTY CHAOS
I can't.

SAM WINCHESTER
Why not?

CHRISTY CHAOS
I just...can't. It's personal.

SAM WINCHESTER
Just friends then.

CHRISTY CHAOS
I don't know.

SAM WINCHESTER
I promise.

( Christy nods. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
I guess, but I'm paying for my own.

SAM WINCHESTER
Deal.

( That's when Christy realizes. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
Except I left my purse in my locker room. Just give me a minute..

( Christy starts to walk, but Sam stops her. )

SAM WINCHESTER
No, let me.

CHRISTY CHAOS
No, it's fine.

SAM WINCHESTER
I insist.

( Christy shrugs as Sam smiles and heads back into the building. Christy waits patiently when a man appears behind her. )

????
Christina..

( Christy slowly turns around to see who this man is. )

????
Allow me to introduce myself. Name's Crowley.

( Christy gives him an odd look as he smirks slightly. )

CROWLEY
Let's have a chat shall we?

( The scene cuts to Sam as he walks down the hall with Christy's purse. As he comes out the doors he looks around confused. )

SAM WINCHESTER
Christy?

( He continues to look around, seeing she is gone without a trace. )

SAM WINCHESTER
CHRISTY?!

( He shouts as he still looks. He stops when he sees what looks like a small pile of Sand by the Impala. He leans down and picks some of it up with his hand. His facial expression completely changes as he lets out a sigh. )

SAM WINCHESTER
Sulfur.

-TO BE CONTINUED-

]] -- End of Feed -- [[

Ring Name: Christy Chaos
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Kansas City, MO
H&W: 5'1" 110lbs
Theme: "Bitter Taste" by Three Days Grace
Dating Status: Disclosed
Finishers: Star Struck, CC Trap
Allies: Abby, Kelly
Enemies: EWE Board

EWE Record
Win: 70
Lose: 50
Draw: 04
Current Streak
1 Consecutive Loss
Best Streak
5 Consecutive Wins
Worst Streak
3 Consecutive Losses

Next Match
Date: 01/29/12
Card: Phase Three
Opponent(s): Alessandro Quagliaterre
Stipulation: Phase Three Match
At Stake: EWE Undisputed Championship
Power 15 3.0
Current: #4
Previous: #4
Peak: #4
Week(s): 6-8
Total Appearences: 8

Power 15 2.0
Peak: #1
Week(s): 11, 39, 41-42, 44
Total Appearences: 48

Original Power 15
Peak: #6
Week(s): 50
Total Appearences: 14
Career Achievements
-TITLES HELD-
2x EWE Women's Champion
2x ACW Hellcat Champion
2x EWE International Champion
1x EWE Tag Team Champion
2x EWE X-Core Champion
-HONORS-
Longest Reigning EWE Women's Champion (398 Days)
First Ever Female International Champion
First Ever Back-To-Back Diva of the Year
Qualified for MITB 2010(2nd Place)
2010 KOX Finalist(2nd Place)
Competed in 2011 Sole Survivor(4th Place)
Qualified for MITB 2011(2nd Place)
2011 KOX Finalist(2nd Place)
Top Five Rper (19x)
Diva of the Week (6x)
-AWARDS-
Best EWE Faction 2007 (The Extreme Connection)
Best EWE Diva 2010
Best EWE Diva 2011
Best Match: 2011 (Sole Survivor Match)
4th Best Match of 2011 (Women's Championship Vs Amelia Pietersen @ AfterMath)
6th Best Match of 2011 (Money in the Bank @ WrestleMania 7)
10th Best Match of 2011 (Women's Championship Vs Britney West @ WrestleMania 7)
STAR STRUCK
Adriana Giovanni
Adrienne Lawson(x2)
Alessandro Quagliaterre
Alicia Q(x3)
Amelia Pietersen(x2)
Ana Valentine
Ariel Allegheri
Avalanche
Baby Doll
Benjamin Ryan
Blitz(x2)
Blue Panther
Britney West(x5)
Brooke McGuire(x4)
Candice Michelle
Candy Cane
Carnage
Christian
Dan Desario
Daffney Unger
Dean Winchester(x3)
Derek Daniels
Dook Shaz
Dorian Xero(x2)
Doxy Rose(x2)
Dream(x3)
Dutch Clark
Edge
Eli Hogan
Eric Dunkle
ETMac
Gaz Black
Gemini Jones
James Cage
Jason Ceno
Jay Jobber
Jillian Webb
Jesse Woods
Johnny Chaos(x2)
Leo Kat
Lily
Kandi Washington
K~Dawg
Kelly Kelly
Kelsi Parr
Kiana Araneta
Konnan
Malci
Maryse(x2)
Matt Fennec
Melina Perez
Michelle LeWallen
Mickie James
Mike Shockly(x2)
Morgan Alvertez
Mr Man(x2)
Nicole Johnson
Raven
Rick Cage(x2)
Rikku(x2)
Roxas Knoxx
Ruby
Sean Lewis(x2)
Shawn Michaels(x2)
Spider
Stacy Keibler
The Hurricane
Toxic Angel(x4)
Triple H
Trishatina
Trish Stratus(x2)
Vespertine
Victoria
The White Knight
JAY
JAY
Admin

Phase Three - 01/29/12 Empty Re: Phase Three - 01/29/12

Sat May 27, 2023 9:53 pm
ROLEPLAY: 2/2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The First Goal of 2012
Saturday, January 28th, 2012

( The scene opens in a bar, at an unknown location. The room is fairly empty except for a couple people sitting at random tables. A Blonde Woman sits up at the bar, and empty glass in front of her. )

BARTENDER
Another one, miss?

( The woman nods her head. The Bartender pulls out the hose and gets her another diet coke. The woman closes her eyes, and remembers earlier events. )

~Flash~

( Christy wakes up, un aware of where she is. The room is pitch black and as she tries to move she hears chains rattle. )

~Flash~

BARTENDER
Did you hear me?

( Christy looks to the bartender, unaware of what he just said. )

BARTENDER
What's your story, where you from?

CHRISTY CHAOS
Kansas City.

BARTENDER
Kansas City, huh? What brings you all the way to Seattle?

( Christy looks at the bartender for a moment as she thinks. )

~Flash~

CROWLEY
Allow me to introduce myself. Name's Crowley.

( Christy gives him an odd look as he smirks slightly. )

CROWLEY
Let's have a chat shall we?

( Two other men show up behind Christy and grab her. The four of them are then gone. )

~Flash~

CHRISTY CHAOS
I flew on a plane, to visit my sick grandmother.

BARTENDER
I'm sorry to hear that, she doing okay?

CHRISTY CHAOS
Yeah, she'll be fine.

( The Bartender nods. )

BARTENDER
Good to hear.

( He looks her over a little more. )

BARTENDER
I'm sorry, but is there a reason you seem familar to me?

( Christy shrugs. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
You ever watch that?

( Christy points up to the tv screen on the wall behind him. It's currently airing a promo by Alessandro. The Bartender looks and nods. )

BARTENDER
Sure do, big EWE Fan. That's the Undisputed Champ right there. He's defending the title Sunday against...

( He stops and looks closer to Christy. )

BARTENDER
YOU!

( Christy laughs and nods. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
Good job.

BARTENDER
Sorry I didn't reckognize you sooner.

( Christy shakes her head. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
It's fine. It's been a crazy week for me anyway.

BARTENDER
But you're focused on Phase Three still right? I mean, not only do you have the Tag Title match, but Alessandro won't be easy.

CHRISTY CHAOS
No he won't. It'll be quite the task to knock him down, but believe me, I'm up for the challenge.

BARTENDER
Thats what I like about you, you're always up for the biggest challenges.

CHRISTY CHAOS
Which is why he needs to bring his A Game and take me serious, because if he doesn't, he will crumble.

BARTENDER
I think he is though, he even went and seeked some advice or motivation.

CHRISTY CHAOS
White Tiger, Sean Lewis, and Triple H. I know all about it. It's what's on the TV right now behind you.

( He looks and chuckles before looking back to Christy. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
He could talk to the entire Federation, it's not going to help him in a match against me. He should know, or does he have amnesia, about the last time we stood in this very same match.

BARTENDER
He mentioned it.

CHRISTY CHAOS
And yet he thinks I'm scared of that fact. That I'm worried about what could happen to me. The part he has forgotten, is that didn't happen. I took him to his absolute limit, I will have no trouble doing it again on Sunday. He only barely escaped victorious the first time, this time he won't escape victorious at all.

BARTENDER
You seem pretty confident about that.

CHRISTY CHAOS
Why shouldn't I be? I have more than proven my worth here in EWE. Yet people still try and doubt me.

BARTENDER
No offense, it's probably your track record for falling just short when it comes to a chance to become Undisputed Champion...like Sole Survivor, King of Xtreme, Money in the Bank.

( Christy sighs. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
I know it is, and I'm sick of that being brought up.

BARTENDER
Sorry.

CHRISTY CHAOS
No, you're fine. I have fallen short in those matches, but do people forget all the names I outlasted in those matches? They forget to say I outlasted 26 other people at Sole Survivor, some of those people being EWE Hall of Famers. They forget that I'm the first person in EWE History, ever to appear twice in the King of Xtreme Finals.

BARTENDER
That's true.

CHRISTY CHAOS
That's what they forget.

BARTENDER
But Alessandro outlasted you in that same Sole Survivor Match, and he beat you in the last Money in the Bank.

CHRISTY CHAOS
So he has, and I eliminated him in the Semi-Finals of last year's King of Xtreme. He's one to talk. He was runner up in that Sole Survivor, he failed Two King of Xtreme's himself. So what if he finally won the Money in the Bank. Before he did that, he was called a Choke-Artist too, and he didn't like it, that makes him a hypocrite.

BARTENDER
Wow, harsh, but true. I like your style.

CHRISTY CHAOS
Thank you. And you're right, it is the truth, no matter how harsh it sounds. At least my rise to the top will be meaningful. Whether it happens Sunday, or some other time, my first Undisputed Championship, will have meaning.

BARTENDER
Are you trying to say..

CHRISTY CHAOS
That's exactly what I'm trying to say. My first Undisputed Title won't be handed, literally handed to me. Alessandro knows all about that, he took the easy way to his first championship, and claims to be better than me. When I finally win that title, no matter when it happens, the entire EWE Nation will know, I have truely earned it.

BARTENDER
That's definately true.

CHRISTY CHAOS
When I failed in my 1st attempt, I didn't run and cry back to the Diva's Division...

BARTENDER
Well technically..

CHRISTY CHAOS
I was already there, about to become the Women's Champion, but I still stayed in the Male Division too. When I failed again...and again...and again...I didn't run off like a few other nameless jokers who claim to be the greatest thing since sliced bread. I kept coming back...again...and again...and again. I will continue to keep coming back, with fire...energy...and hunger to get that championship. I will get that title, it may be Sunday, it may not, but you can mark my words, it will happen.

BARTENDER
Now it sounds like your confidence is slipping.

( Christy shakes her head. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
No, I'm just giving the right wording as to not make me a liar. I do intend on winning Sunday, I intend to give Alessandro my absolute best. It very well could be enough, and could name me the Undisputed Champion, but there is no guarantees, is there? The only guarantee, is that whether it's Sunday or not, I WILL get that championship...and I will do it in 2012.

BARTENDER
We heard claims like that before. Didn't you yourself say it last year?

( Christy nods. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
You're right, I did...but let you be my witness, actually..

( Christy points up straight to a security camera on the wall that's been recording this whole conversation. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
As Soon as I leave here, make a copy to that, and mail it to EWE Headquarters, let them air it as a promo, I'll pay you if need be. The Whole World can witness, when I say this...If I ain't became the Undisputed Champion by the end of 2012...I will retire from the EWE...Permanantly..

BARTENDER
Wow...deal. Good luck.

( Christy nods, just then someone sits next to her. )

SAM WINCHESTER
Pretty bold claim.

( Christy looks at Sam. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
You think so?

( Sam nods. And points to the Budweiser as he looks to the bartender, he recognizes and starts getting him a drink. )

SAM WINCHESTER
I been searching for you, for Three Days...and I find you drinking a Coke...at a bar?

( Christy chuckles and looks at her glass before taking a drink. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
I wasn't really in the mood for a real drink...wait, I been gone for three days?

( Sam nods as he opens his beer bottle and takes a drink. )

SAM WINCHESTER
I been looking for you ever since, followed a trail all the way up here.

CHRISTY CHAOS
Wow..

SAM WINCHESTER
So what happened, and how did you get out of it?

CHRISTY CHAOS
You didn't save me?

SAM WINCHESTER
No, I just got here, I was going to see if there was anyone in here with a lead that could help me find you, but then I seen you.

CHRISTY CHAOS
I guess they did move way too fast to be you.

SAM WINCHESTER
Who?

CHRISTY CHAOS
It's crazy.

SAM WINCHESTER
You remember what I do for a living?

( Christy laughs and nods. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
Ok, good point.

( Christy looks over at the bartender to see if he's paying attention. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
Well after you left to get my purse, This man showed up...said his name was Crowley.

( Sam sneers. Knowing the name all too well. )

SAM WINCHESTER
What he want?

CHRISTY CHAOS
He said he wanted to chat, but the next thing I know, I'm chained up in a dark room.

( As Christy starts telling the story, we flash for a visualization. )

~Flash~

( Christy moves around, as we still see pitch black. )

CROWLEY
Comfy?

( The sound of somone snapping their fingers is heard and A light comes on as we now see Christy is chained up in what looks like a basement. It's just a concrete sealed room, so that's what we can assume. Crowley stands underneath the light, bringing his hand down as he was the one that snapped. The same other two guys from before are behind him. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
Who are you?

CROWLEY
Little slow on the intake are we?

CHRISTY CHAOS
Telling me that your name is Crowley, doesn't tell me who you are, and especially why I am chained up.

( Crowley nods and makes a hand gesture to the chains. )

CROWLEY
Just a little precaution to make sure you didn't leave while we were gone. No matter, not relevant now are they.

( Crowley waves his hands and the chains come loose. Christy stands up, as Crowley pushes out his hand she lands back against the wall. )

CROWLEY
You're not going to be going anywhere now anyway I don't think.

CHRISTY CHAOS
Maybe I should ask different, What are you?

CROWLEY
Very good. Formerally The head Cross-Roads Demon. Now...The King of Hell love.

CHRISTY CHAOS
Wouldn't that be Lucifer?

( Crowley chuckles and nods. )

CROWLEY
Yes, I have your boy toy to thank for the promotion.

( Crowley winks and then starts pacing, which causes Christy to fall off the wall. )

CROWLEY
Now let's stop wasting time shall we. One of my employees has escaped the pit and gone rogue. She hasn't checked in, I have no idea what she's up to.

CHRISTY CHAOS
How does this have to do with me?

( Crowley chuckles. )

CROWLEY
So Nieve.

( Crowley motions again, and Christy is once again pressed up against the wall. )

CROWLEY
It has everything to do with you. You're her favorite Vessel.

( Christy looks surprised as she sees where he's going. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
Delilah?

( Crowley smiles and let's her go again. )

CROWLEY
You do have brains, I knew there was a reason Sam had a thing for you.

( Christy rolls her eyes. )

CROWLEY
The way I see it, she is obsessed with your meat suite, for whatever reason, I'm not here to Judge. So capturing you was the best way to find the little cunt. Sooner or later, she's bound to show up.

CHRISTY CHAOS
You really expect me to just sit here and play the mouse?

CROWLEY
Well you don't really have a choice do you? Do you expect Sam to come to the rescue? I'm afraid he's got other things on his mind, like Dick Roman and the Black Goo Squad.

( There's a noise that comes from up stairs. Christy smiles. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
You were saying..

CROWLEY
Check it out.

( One of the men disappears. Just then a blueish red blur sweeps in, knocking the other man out. )

CROWLEY
What was..

( Before Crowley can finished, he's knocked through the wall. The Other demon re-appears. )

DEMON
There's noone there..

( The blur comes again, knocking him acrossed the other side of the room. Christy just stands shocked, when the blur sweeps in and grabs her. She's dropped off in front of a local seattle bar. As she looks up, he has done left. )

~Flash~

CHRISTY CHAOS
And that's when I came inside here.

( Sam looks dumbfounded. The Demon stuff is pretty basic for him, but there's one part that confuses, even him. )

SAM WINCHESTER
Wow, sounds like you had an eventful night, but what the heck saved you?

CHRISTY CHAOS
Got me.

( They both sit there and shrug. )

BARTENDER
All of this really happened?

CHRISTY CHAOS
Of course.

BARTENDER
Wow, I didn't realize you and Alessandro was the perfect match.

( The Bartender twirls his index finger by his head. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
Screw you pal.

SAM WINCHESTER
Come on, we gotta get you on a plan, the Pay Per View is tomorrow.

CHRISTY CHAOS
What about you?

SAM WINCHESTER
I can't leave Dean's car here in a Seattle, I'll have to drive, but if you ride with me, you'll never make it in time.

CHRISTY CHAOS
Fair point..Dean would kill you if you left his car in Seattle.

( Christy removes a wad of cash from her pocket and places it on the bar counter as she looks to the bartender. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
Remember to mail that footage.

( Sam and Christy head start heading out of the bar. )

SAM WINCHESTER
Are you really willing to retire for good if you don't win the title this year?

CHRISTY CHAOS
Yes, because I am a person of my word.

SAM WINCHESTER
Good luck with Alessandro then.

( Christy smiles and heads out of the door as Sam follows and the scene ends. )

]] -- End of Feed -- [[

Ring Name: Christy Chaos
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Kansas City, MO
H&W: 5'1" 110lbs
Theme: "Bitter Taste" by Three Days Grace
Dating Status: Disclosed
Finishers: Star Struck, CC Trap
Allies: Abby, Kelly
Enemies: EWE Board

EWE Record
Win: 70
Lose: 50
Draw: 04
Current Streak
1 Consecutive Loss
Best Streak
5 Consecutive Wins
Worst Streak
3 Consecutive Losses

Next Match
Date: 01/29/12
Card: Phase Three
Opponent(s): Alessandro Quagliaterre
Stipulation: Phase Three Match
At Stake: EWE Undisputed Championship
Power 15 3.0
Current: #4
Previous: #4
Peak: #4
Week(s): 6-8
Total Appearences: 8

Power 15 2.0
Peak: #1
Week(s): 11, 39, 41-42, 44
Total Appearences: 48

Original Power 15
Peak: #6
Week(s): 50
Total Appearences: 14
Career Achievements
-TITLES HELD-
2x EWE Women's Champion
2x ACW Hellcat Champion
2x EWE International Champion
1x EWE Tag Team Champion
2x EWE X-Core Champion
-HONORS-
Longest Reigning EWE Women's Champion (398 Days)
First Ever Female International Champion
First Ever Back-To-Back Diva of the Year
Qualified for MITB 2010(2nd Place)
2010 KOX Finalist(2nd Place)
Competed in 2011 Sole Survivor(4th Place)
Qualified for MITB 2011(2nd Place)
2011 KOX Finalist(2nd Place)
Top Five Rper (19x)
Diva of the Week (6x)
-AWARDS-
Best EWE Faction 2007 (The Extreme Connection)
Best EWE Diva 2010
Best EWE Diva 2011
Best Match: 2011 (Sole Survivor Match)
4th Best Match of 2011 (Women's Championship Vs Amelia Pietersen @ AfterMath)
6th Best Match of 2011 (Money in the Bank @ WrestleMania 7)
10th Best Match of 2011 (Women's Championship Vs Britney West @ WrestleMania 7)
STAR STRUCK
Adriana Giovanni
Adrienne Lawson(x2)
Alessandro Quagliaterre
Alicia Q(x3)
Amelia Pietersen(x2)
Ana Valentine
Ariel Allegheri
Avalanche
Baby Doll
Benjamin Ryan
Blitz(x2)