Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

ShowDown #31 - 12/10/11 Empty ShowDown #31 - 12/10/11

Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:01 am

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

ShowDown #31 - 12/10/11 Empty Re: ShowDown #31 - 12/10/11

Mon May 22, 2023 10:08 am
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addicting
PROLOGUE

[N/A But My what a Shoot you're about to read. Clearly I was frustrated that only one other staff member judged the previous show, apart from myself, and obviously I didn't judge the match. Just setting you up to understand the short "shoot" you are about to read.]

End
PROLOGUE

SCENE ONE
Date: December 10th, 2011

Abby Addiction is seen sitting in the dark, a single light illuminating over her.

Addicting ABBY ADDICTION: ] " They say all things, must come to an end. The New England Patriots of 2008, learned that. Bill Goldberg learned it, sure Nash and Hall cheated, but that's not the point here. Last week, I joined that list, and it makes me sick. "

Abby shakes her head.

Addicting ABBY ADDICTION: ] " I'm a good sport, really I am. I knew the streak wouldn't last forever. However the fact of how it ended, is what really pisses me off. And not just me Abby, but you know who. Vespertine is a great athlete and last week, we had a classic, one great match. That there lies the problem I have with this match. It was FAR too close to have it's fate decided on ONE FUCKING OPINION! "

She does have a point.

Addicting ABBY ADDICTION: ] " Riddle me this, a boxing bout, White Man versus Black Man. Great Bout for the title, goes to a judges decision. The problem is, their is only one Judge, he's a rednick racist, also happens to be in the KKK. Case and point, matches of such value, shouldn't be decided on one single opinion alone, it's just utter shit is what it is. "

Abby is full of happy rainbows right now.

Addicting ABBY ADDICTION: ] " I have retained the streak by popular opinion. Came within inches of losing it because the votes were that even. So the fact only one vote and one vote alone is how the streak ends, you can see the bitterness. Perhaps the worst part of this whole ordeal, and I wanna shoot myself for saying it, but I agree with Trish Stratus on something. "

Surprised

Addicting ABBY ADDICTION: ] " With a staff like the EWE, this fed has a doomed future. Shows will continue to be later and later, until Jensen finds new staff, plain and simple. Trish, see you out there, even if noone ever judges this, we made it clear we don't care about it anyways, otherwise it woulda been a great match. Oh well. "

The light shuts off.

-END OF FEED-

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum