Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Saturday Night's ShowDown #30 - 12/03/11 Empty Saturday Night's ShowDown #30 - 12/03/11

Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:40 am

RESULT: DEFEAT

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Saturday Night's ShowDown #30 - 12/03/11 Empty Re: Saturday Night's ShowDown #30 - 12/03/11

Sun May 21, 2023 5:00 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Web Version
Original Graphics

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Backup Forum Version

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addicting
PROLOGUE

[Abby hasn't officially returned to the ring since EWE has returned, that would be thanks to Hardcore Statusfaction. Abby showed a little of revenge to that last week, when she saved her partner from the ambush. This week however Abby isn't dealing with any of the Queens, instead she's facing the newcomer Vespertine. She's been impressive to the fans and management, but she still needs to ask the same question many have asked, Can She beat An Addiction?]

End
PROLOGUE

SCENE ONE
Miracles never cease.
Date: Saturday, December 3rd, 2011

The scene begins inside the locker room of the EWE Women's Champion, Amelia Pietersen. Amelia sits in a chair with her title laying on the coffee table in front of her. Amelia throws a dart at the wall, right as she does Abby enters the room. Amelia looks over to Abby, who looks at the wall where Amelia threw the dart.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] That's healthy.

[The Phoenix AMELIA PIETERSEN] Can you blame me?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Guess not.

Abby takes a seat in the available chair next to Amelia.

[The Phoenix AMELIA PIETERSEN] At least tomorrow things and look up, when I get to watch our home team kick some ass.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] They're facing the 49ers..

Amelia thinks about it for a moment.

[The Phoenix AMELIA PIETERSEN] So?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Seriously?

[The Phoenix AMELIA PIETERSEN] Maybe the 49ers can be me, and the Rams can be your pal Christy?

Abby shrugs slightly.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Could be true, but more so wishful thinking.

[The Phoenix AMELIA PIETERSEN] Maybe.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] In other news, I'm getting a little revenge of my own next week. I just came back from Stephanie's office.

[The Phoenix AMELIA PIETERSEN] Oh?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Seems not only do you have your rematch with Trish at Hell Frozen Over, but at the last stop before hand, I get to soften her up for ya, a rematch from my debut.

[The Phoenix AMELIA PIETERSEN] So you and Trish next week then?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] You bet ya. I'll try to save some for you.

[The Phoenix AMELIA PIETERSEN] Right, thanks, but aren't you thinking a little too far ahead?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] What do you mean?

[The Phoenix AMELIA PIETERSEN] What about Vasiline?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] It's Vespertine, and I ain't fogotten about her.

[The Phoenix AMELIA PIETERSEN] Right, my mistake, I can't keep track of these people.

Abby laughs and shakes her head.

[The Phoenix AMELIA PIETERSEN] So I suppose you need to go cut a promo now right?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] No need.

[The Phoenix AMELIA PIETERSEN] What?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I already recorded it this morning. Infact...

Abby looks at the clock on the wall behind them.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] It's about to air now, want to watch it?

Amelia shrugs.

[The Phoenix AMELIA PIETERSEN] I guess.

Abby smiles and grabs the remote off the table. She points it to the TV and clicks it on. The scene slowly fades into the screen.

SCENE TWO
The Zoo Keeper.

The camera opens, and it's clear we are outdoors. As the screen becomes a little more clear, it seems to be a zoo we are at. The camera pans around until stopping as we see a red-headed woman sitting on a bench. As we come a little closer, it's quite clear that woman is Abby Addiction. Abby sits on the bench, smirking to the camera.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Unique setting ain't it? I agree, but it'll come to pass. All you need to know is that I am ready for my match this evening on Saturday Night's Showdown. The third show since EWE's return from Hiatus, and yet it is only my first match. Of course, I have the Hardcore Lesbians to thank for that.

Abby cringes and shakes her head at what Hardcore Stratusfaction did to her a couple of weeks ago.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] That's not important, because I am back in action this week. I have a chance to defend the streak once again, and this time it's with newcomer Vespertine. I must say, impressive debut last week, really, it was.

Abby nods in a sort of salute towards the camera.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] It was a good victory to begin your EWE Career and infact, winning tonight would be so much bigger. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to take anything from Madelyne, not at all. I'm not even trying to say I'm the best this company has to offer, or even close to it. To put it simply, a victory tonight would be big, for it would end the Streak of Streaks in EWE these past few months.

Abby nods, at that moment a woman and a younger girl stops next to her. Abby looks over and gives her a smile.

[WOMAN] I'm sorry to bother you miss, but my daughter was wondering if she could have your autograph.

Abby smiles and nods her head.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Of course..

The young girl beams with enthusiasm as she hands her the June Issue of EWE Diva's Magazine, while her mother pulls a Sharpie out of her purse and hands it to her as well.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Well weren't you two just prepared..

[WOMAN] Never know.

Abby looks at the magazine for a moment and smiles at her Mentor on the cover. Abby takes the sharpie and signs her name. She hands the sharpie back to the woman, and the magazine to the young girl.

[GIRL] Thank you so much!

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] You're very welcome, honey.

The woman and her daughter leave as Abby looks back to the camera.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] A victory here would be big, no doubt. You asked me what I wanted out of this match, and I have just answered that. 8 times I have entered that ring to compete. 8 times I left victorious. What I want is quite obvious, I want to keep the streak alive. That there is where something must give.

Abby pauses, letting you ponder for a moment.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I want to keep my streak alive, and you don't want to come up in second place. One of us will have to bite the bullet. We can't both get what we want, the problem is, who will it be? Who will rise to the occasion, and who will come just shy?

Abby smiles and shrugs.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I guess we won't know the answer to that question until later on tonight. As far as my location, I bet you all are wondering, Abby, why are you at a zoo? Well the answer to that is pretty easy..

Abby stops as a male maybe in his mid 20's approaches her. Just by the way he carries himself and approaches her, you can tell, he's one of those types.

[MAN] Hey there sexy..

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Excuse me?

He smiles and leans his hand on the bench.

[MAN] I said how's it going?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] It goes alright, trying to cut a promo.

[MAN] Well how bout an Autograph, maybe even some digits.

Abby chuckles slightly and shakes her head.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I woulda given you an Autograph, and nothing else by the way, but after the way you went about it, sorry no can do.

[MAN] Bullshit, I'll just stay here and keep you from finishing your promo until you do.

Abby smiles acknowledging his threat. She answers this by giving a nod in the direction behind him. A couple seconds later to security guards walk up behind him.

[SECURITY GUARD] Excuse me sir, you're gonna need to come with us and leave the lady alone.

The Man looks around at the guard and looks back to Abby.

[MAN] Stuck up bitch.

The security guard takes the man away as Abby laughs and looks back to the camera.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Moving on. I don't know much about my opponent. I know she has quite the courage, informing the world of her addiction to sex. I can applaud you for that I guess. She should just be glad my teacher's brother is no longer apart of this company, he'd be all over that.

Abby laughs a little, while anyone who knows who that is, knows it to be very true. Abby stands up from the bench and walks over to a fence. She leans on it and looks out over at the animal who resides there, that of which we can't see at the moment. After a look Abby looks back to the camera.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] The only other thing I really know, is her unique choice of a pet. Dogs, Cats, Birds, Fish...that's all cliche. Vespertine here though, she doesn't go with the grain I can see.

The camera gets a better look at what Abby is looking at, and the camera zooms in on it, showing a White Tiger. No not the 2011 King of Xtreme, but the actual animal.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I will give you this, they are elegant creatures. Both Beautiful, and strong. Definately not one of those pets you want to catch in a bad mood. Showing us your pet White Tigers, were you trying to say something about yourself? Maybe that you are one of a kind in your own unique style of wrestling? That you are beautiful, but strong. That you are someone, we just don't want to be on the wrong side of.

The camera comes back to Abby as she is looking at the camera. Looking as if she just asked the question directly to the viewers.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] That was the whole point of introducing us to your pets I assume. I can credit you for that. I may even acknowledge that you have a unique style. I caught that from you, I also caught how you said you would counter any move I had to offer. Are you sure about that?

Abby pauses for a moment as a small smile creeps onto her face.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Noone has yet to escape The Addiction submission hold. The Relapse & OverDose I assure you have never seen done before. How can you be so sure you can counter moves, you have never even seen?

Abby lets that sink in for a moment.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Granted, I'm not saying you for sure can't do it, nor am I doubting you could. I just don't see how you could be so sure of such a thing. Isn't that about like predicting the Super Bowl Champion, before the pre-season has even started? Being so sure of something, when you haven't even seen it yet. Just a thought.

Abby looks back over to the Tiger, then glances over to man standing by the fence. He's one of the workers as he smiles acknowledging that she sees him. He walks over to her, pulling out a piece of paper and a pen out of his shirt pocket.

[MAN 2] Hey Abby, I'm Steve.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Well hello Steve.

[STEVE] You think I could get an autograph?

Abby smiles and nods.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Sure can.

Abby takes the pen and paper, signing her name, before handing them back.

[STEVE] Thanks.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Not a problem.

[STEVE] Good luck tonight against that new girl. She seems like she's pretty good.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Yea, she may be new in EWE, but it's quite clear she's not new to the game.

[STEVE] So does not knowing her past experience in other companies going to effect you in this match?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Are you an interviewer now Steve?

Steve laughs and shakes his head.

[STEVE] Just wondering.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Well, I ain't worried about it. What she did elsewhere, has nothing to do with me. Just like the 8 victories I gained before she ever came, has nothing to do with her. It's all about the here and now, and nothing more.

[STEVE] Touche, well I gotta get back to work before the boss kills me. Once again, good luck.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Thanks.

Steve walks off the screen as Abby looks back to the camera.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I welcome you Vespertine to EWE. I can't promise you much, but I can promise you one thing. Tonight, win, lose, or draw...The fans are going to get their Money's worth, which I guess is all we can ask right?

Abby let's another smirk cross her face before giving a nod.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Whether you're the one to end my streak, that will be answered tonight. To do that though, you have to answer a question that has yet to be done. 8 Matches are documented proof, Vespertine, Can You Beat An Addiction?

Abby walks off the screen while the camera zooms and fades on the Tiger.

SCENE ONE - PART TWO
The Power of Sight.

The scene returns to Abby and Amelia who have just finished watching the promo. Abby looks over to Amelia.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] What'd you think?

Amelia shrugs slightly.

[The Phoenix AMELIA PIETERSEN] It was ok, what's with the extras?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Fans are pretty much un-avoidable in public Amelia.

[The Phoenix AMELIA PIETERSEN] Yea, but you let them interupt your promo.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I couldn't turn them down.

[The Phoenix AMELIA PIETERSEN] Technically you could, but I understand.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Well I'm gonna get out of here I guess and get prepared for the show to start.

Abby stands up then grabs one of the darts off the table.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Then next week..

Abby throws the dart at the wall. Amelia and Abby both smile at it then at eachother before Abby walks out of the room. The camera spins to look at the wall, we see a poster of Trish Stratus with two darts, one in each eye. Amelia kicks back as the scene fades off.

-END OF FEED-

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum