Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

[EWE] Monday Night Chaos #162 - 06/24/13 Empty [EWE] Monday Night Chaos #162 - 06/24/13

Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:08 pm
NO BANNER AVAILABLE

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin

[EWE] Monday Night Chaos #162 - 06/24/13 Empty Re: [EWE] Monday Night Chaos #162 - 06/24/13

Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:08 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/2
WRITTEN BY: JAY

|| The scene opens at a local diner in Reno Nevada. Kelly is seen, wearing a baby blue tank top, and a white mini skirt, as she's finishing up her meal. She's about to get up and leave, when Jay Jobber strolls onto the scene and sits at the table. ||

JAY JOBBER
"Hey mupple dips, I see you went ahead and ate without me. You're supposed to wait and eat with your boyfriend, everybody knows that, silly."

KELLY
"Yea, I do know that, but you're not my boyfriend."

|| Jay chuckles and nods as he slaps the table lightly. ||

JAY JOBBER
"Oh Tuna Fishy Bear, I love the games you play."

|| Kelly just rolls her eyes as she starts to stand up. ||

JAY JOBBER
"What are you doing? You don't wait for me to get here before you eat, now you're trying to leave me before I can get mine? Man you're the worst Girlfriend that ever existed in a time where people exist and they try to exist while they're existing."

KELLY
"Okay, Dustin."

|| Jay Snarls that remark. ||

JAY JOBBER
"Don't say that noobslobbers name!"

|| Jay punches the table in rage. ||

JAY JOBBER
"OWE!!!"

|| Jay holds his hand, appearing to have hurt it. Kelly hates herself, but checks on his hand before sitting down. ||

KELLY
"Still upset about Chaos then?"

JAY JOBBER
"You're Ricky Martin Tooting I'm angry About Chaos! First the noobslobber turns against me because of his stupid noobslobberette girlfriend... Then after I pay him back by eliminating him, his Noobslobberette Girlfriend Eliminates me!"

KELLY
"Well, she was only sticking up for her boyfriend."

JAY JOBBER
"Don't take their side!"

|| Kelly puts her hands up. ||

KELLY
"Sorry."

JAY JOBBER
"I'm going to teach him back for being that way on Chaos! It's going to be Aweoms when me and Mike beat them!"

|| Kelly looks around, surprised that his shouting still hasn't gotten attention in the diner. She then looks back over to Jay. ||

KELLY
"Well you do know, them two are pretty accomplished together, right?"

JAY JOBBER
"Ptff.. I know all about that Sweet Pinapple Pillow."

KELLY
"Where do you come up with these nick names?"

JAY JOBBER
"I make them up, they're good right?"

|| Kelly rolls her eyes and shakes her head. ||

JAY JOBBER
"Honestly though, I know they been Tag Champions in other feds.. let me tell you something though Kelly.. Jay Jobber here, I've seen other feds too! and I've seen many other Titles!"

KELLY
"But did you join them, or hold them titles?"

JAY JOBBER
"Of course not.. They wasn't ready for my amazingnessness. I didn't want to hold their titles, cause unlike my brothers, I'm not a Hog Gory!"

KELLY
"You mean Glory Hog?"

JAY JOBBER
"That's what I said.. I'm not a Hog Gory... I let them people have their titles, cause once Jay Jobber gets a Title, it doesn't leave him, ever... EVER!"

KELLY
"But what about.."

JAY JOBBER
"EVER!"

KELLY
"Cryme Tyme..."

JAY JOBBER
"EVER!"

|| Kelly shakes her head again. ||

JAY JOBBER
"Those Thuglings stole them anyways, we know that, but this isn't about them or them does it be about. This is about Monday Night Chaos.. when the Jay and Mike Super Mega Aweoms Connection for All the times... ALL THE TIMES.. hooks up and takes out our brothers.. They got pain coming they're way Kell Smell.. They don't even Know... They don't even KNOW!"

|| Kelly rubs her head, trying to drain out his screaming. ||

JAY JOBBER
"I'm going to pounce on Dustin, just like all the Resluts who pounce on me when you aren't around."

KELLY
"I'm sure.."

|| Jay nods empathically. ||

JAY JOBBER
"Oh ya, you know it... and while I take care of that suckero as he calls it."

KELLY
"Sucko, actually."

JAY JOBBER
"Mike is going to dispatch of Jon quicker than he dispatches a carton of cigarettes and you KNOW how fast that is! It's in the bag like Turkeys in a Litter box."

KELLY
"What?"

JAY JOBBER
"Yea, it blows your mind, I know... it's going to be aweoms.. me and Mike will prove to be the greatest Jobbers for ALL THE TIMES!"

|| Kelly chuckles a moment until a waitress walks up. ||

JAY JOBBER
"About time, alright I'll take a..."

WAITRESS
"Actually I came here to ask you to leave."

JAY JOBBER
"What the Hannah Montana?!"

WAITRESS
"We've had some complaints about your shouting."

JAY JOBBER
"Ptffffbieber.. Screw you Dimbasses then!"

|| Jay looks over to Kelly. ||

JAY JOBBER
"Come on Muffin Cuddles... Let's go to subway and hang out with Benjamin Ryan Then!"

|| Jay stands up and walks towards the door as Kelly stands up shaking her head. They two exit the diner and the scene fades. ||
JAY
JAY
Admin

[EWE] Monday Night Chaos #162 - 06/24/13 Empty Re: [EWE] Monday Night Chaos #162 - 06/24/13

Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:11 pm
ROLEPLAY: 2/2
WRITTEN BY: MIKE

Mike Jobber is passed out on the bench, having fallen asleep before his big match. Grace walks up to him and stares down at him in disgust. She finally nudges him slightly with the tip of her boot.

{Grace Moretti}
Get up you fat slob.

Mike rolls over and sits up on the bench. He rubs his eyes a few times and looks up at her. A big smile crosses his face.

{Mike Jobber}
Somebody get me a glass, because I see a tall drink of water.

{Grace Moretti}
In your dreams loser.

{Mike Jobber}
I’m with Lita in my dreams, but you sure do make a good second place. Want to go out to dinner after the show?

{Grace Moretti}
Are you saying you think that little whore Lita is prettier then me.

{Mike Jobber}
Of course she is. You are hot too, but no where near as hot as Lita.

{Grace Moretti}
You….

Grace tried to kick Mike but he blocks it. He doesn’t block the slap that comes that knocks Mike over the bench. Grace storms off in a huff as Mike stands up and smiles after her.

{Mike Jobber}
I like them fiery. I will go out there later tonight and win for her. It is time that we put Dustin and Jon Jobber in their places. They think they are the better Jobbers. They are only better at losing. I am in better shape then Jon and I have a much hotter girlfriend in Lita then Dustin’s girlfriend Jessica. Isn’t that right baby!

Lita stops as she walks by. She sneers at Mike and whistles. He looks behind her to see Natalya and Beth running toward him. Mike takes off running and makes it a few steps before he gets out of breath. He ducks into the ladies bathroom, unaware of where he is going. He leans on the counter and looks in the mirror.

{Mike Jobber}
That is enough exercise for this month.

He lights a cigarette and takes a long drag off of it. Behind him a toilet flushes. He turns in time to see the door open and Angela Fortin to walk out. She stops suddenly when she sees him, looking surprised.

{Mike Jobber}
I hope you plan on washing your hands.

She answers this by leveling him with a Flash Kick. She drags him out of the bathroom and leaves him laying in the middle of the floor. She goes back in the bathroom as Jay Jobber rushes up to him. Jay shakes him.

{Jay Jobber}
Come on brother, it’s time to show those noobslobbers who is boss. We are the greatest tag team of all the times!

Mike slowly gets up and follows jay shakingly as the scene fades out.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum