Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Monday Night Chaos #156 - 04/22/13 Empty Monday Night Chaos #156 - 04/22/13

Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:13 am

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Monday Night Chaos #156 - 04/22/13 Empty Re: Monday Night Chaos #156 - 04/22/13

Fri Jun 09, 2023 3:36 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WEB VERSION

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FORUM BACK-UP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ring Name: Abby Addiction
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Kansas City, Kansas
Resides: St. Louis, Missouri
Theme: "Addicted" by Saving Abel
Finishers: The Addiction, OverDose
Allies: Christy Chaos
Kelly
Angela Fortin
The Experience

Enemies: Queens of Wrestling

EWE Career Record
Win: 30
Lose: 01
Draw: 00

EWE Singles Record
Win: 24
Lose: 01

EWE Tag Record
Win: 06
Lose: 00

Current Streak: 18 Consecutive Victories

Best Streak: 18 Consecutive Victories

Worst Streak: 1 Consecutive Loss

Power 15 4.0
Current: #4
Peak: #3
Week(s): 1
Total Appearences: 2

Power 15 3.0
Peak: #1
Week(s): 13, 24 & 25
Total Appearences: 22/30

Power 15 2.0
Peak: #2
Week(s): 57
Total Appearences: 10/57

Addicting Prologue - - - > > >
N/A

< < < - - - End Prologue

]] -- Scene One -- [[

As the camera's open, we have a close up of the Diva's Championship. As the camera slowly moves out we see it is sitting on a table, and next to the table, sits Abby Addiction, already dressed in her ring attire. Which is that of Red full body tights and a teal trim. Abby picks the Diva's Championship up and places it on her lap. She slowly looks up to the camera with a smile.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Another one bites the dust.. That's all that can really be said about the so called Queen of Xtreme. She was the 30th Victim, in theory, in the elustrious 30 and 1 Record. Of course I have to say in theory, cause there's not truely been 30 different people to fall victum.. that was actually poor Lita's 6th time realizing she can't beat an Addiction.

Abby shakes her head and continues.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Lita is the past however.. and now it's time to move onto this week.. where I face once again another Queen of Wrestling.. once again I meet Melina.

Abby rolls her eyes.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Seriously, how many times must I face these people? I have already beaten them all.. I mean sure, they now have another member in Paige.. ya total shock they would grow their forces even more right?

Abby waves her hand, wiping clean her sarcasim I guess.. unless mayber their was a fly that was annoying her, whatever the case.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Of course the Queen's need to keep building their forces.. because it takes numbers for them to be effective.. Singlely.. they don't amount to anything.. Now I could say Mickie was making some waves.. but really, is she?.. Do we give credit to Mickie James for her two titles she has... or Trish? I mean it was Trish's involvement in the Mid Eastern Title match.. it was Trish who just handed her the TeleVixen Title on a silver platter... must be nice, wish I had any of my titles handed to me.

Abby quickly shakes her head.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
No.. no I don't.. Because I have the old school mentality, to EARN everything I achieve.. This isn't about Mickie though.. nor is it about the EWE's very own female version of the nWo, taking over half the federation just like the nWo did in WCW.. It may as well be about them I guess, cause who knows how many might try and get involved with this match.. especially with me in it. We all know how much they love me.. Jealous is more the word, or envy.. they can't stand their luck against me.. they can't stand how I have made a fool out of each and every one of them, apart from their newest addition in Paige.. And wouldn't they just love it, if one of their members knocked me off.. ended my 18 match winning streak and handed me only my second defeat..

Abby shudders at the thought.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Oh god.. I'd never hear the end of it.. Queens of Wrestling already do nothing but brag about everything they've done in the past.. and never let us forget about it.. even when most of them can only brag about what they did in the WWE, because they achieved nothing or little here, but that's aside from the point. Melina.. I didn't really watch your promo, I glanced at it, but even in my little time before the show starts.. I don't need to play that card.. though the one part I did see, I would of never called you a WWE Reject anyways.. You were great in the WWE. As were most of the Queen's.. but here in EWE, it hasn't been the same.. Like her or not, Trish Stratus has achieved greatness here as well, and so has Mickie, I will admit.. I don't like them.. I don't care for the way they've so called earned those achievements.. but I can't deny them that.

Abby adjusts the title a little.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Now then Melina.. you haven't done that.. Could you one day? Perhaps.. maybe if you seperated yourself from the wolves, you could perhaps make something of yourself, return to your glory days that you had in the WWE. We've seen what you can do.. yet we only see it on occasion.. A bit random fun fact, but Michelle McCool was the same way. That is perhaps the reason you was put in this match, the chance to shine.. the chance to find that drive, to push yourself to be the person we've seen you be. I don't know if you went through on that or not, we won't find that out until later on tonight. Hopefully it will bring out the best of you, and keep that best..

Abby let's that sink in for a moment, as it seems Abby has just perhaps the nicest thing she's ever said to a member of the Queen's of Wrestling..

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
You see Melina.. despite your afiliation with the low scum of this federation.. the gutter snakes and worthless garbage that is the Queens of Wrestling, who constantly give us and this company a bad name.. Despite that, I do wish to see you rise to your true potential.. For if you slack in opportunities such as this.. you could never get past the level you been on.. the level you are rumored to be. I know there's rumours going around, that of which you didn't take too kindly to, rightfully so. But to rise past that.. you can't just slaughter nobodies and people below you, then slack off when you are given someone that will give you the chance to really prove yourself.. For doing that, is what keeps you fighting nobodies and lower card talents.

Abby shrugs as she pauses for a moment.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
I don't say that to be mean, I mean it to be true.. When I was given Amelia "The Phoenix" Pietersen for the first time.. I played it cool, but inside I was scared shitless.. She was my best friend.. I seen her lay waist to everyone she came acrossed, yeah your friends can testify to that.. I was very worried she'd do the same to me, I didn't think I was ready.. The fact is If I had not tried when I was tossed into the den with Amelia.. I would of never became the Women's Champion.. and I would of never been boasted to the top of the Division.. That's why you have this match Melina.. I don't care for your allegiance with the Queen's and it's true I'd probably be hopeful even more for your rise if you wasn't with them.. but it is what it is I guess.. I hope to see the true fight in you this evening regardless.

Abby shrugs and pauses.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
No matter.. just like all your friends.. and just like you yourself a couple of times.. the result is the same as always.. when you come to the conclusion.. you simply can't beat.. an Addition.

The light shuts off and we hear Abby stand up and walk of the room as we are left in the black.

-END OF FEED-

NEXT MATCH
Date: 4/22/13
Card: Monday Night Chaos #156
Opponent(s): Melina Perez
Stipulation: Standard Match

LAST 3 MATCHS
Date: 4/8/13
Card: Monday Night Chaos #154
Opponent(s): Lita
Stipulation: Standard Match
Outcome: Victory

Date: 12/30/12
Card: Ignigtion
Opponent(s): Angela Fortin
Stipulation: Title for Title Unification

Date: 7/22/12
Card: Queen of the Ring
Opponent(s): Mickie James
Stipulation: Women's Championship Match

TITLES HELD
EWE Women's Champion (1)
EWE Diva's Champion (1)
-Current Champion-
EWE TeleVixen Champion (1)

HONORS
1st Ever EWE TeleVixen Champion
Longest Reigning EWE TeleVixen Champion (6 Weeks)
Never Lost Women's nor TeleVixen Championships
#1 Rper of the Week: 6x
#2 Rper of the Week: 5x
#3 Rper of the Week: 2x

SPOTLIGHT
Diva of the Month- February 2012
Diva of the Week- 8x

AWARDS
2nd Best Match of 2012 [Final Destination - Title for Title Vs Amelia Pietersen]
5th Best Match of 2012 [Girls Night Out - Women's Championship Vs Amelia Pietersen]

-Aiyanna-x1
-Amelia "The Phoenix" Pietersen-x2
-Angela Fortin-x3
-Baby Doll-x1
-Beth Phoenix-x2
-Brooklyn McDaniel-x1
-Hollie Winder-x2
-Jaylina Jobber-x1
-Keira "Sin" Fisher-x1
-Kelly-x1
-Kelsi Parr-x2
-Lady Lilac-x1