Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

[EWE] Monday Night Chaos #158 - 05/06/13 Empty [EWE] Monday Night Chaos #158 - 05/06/13

Fri Jun 16, 2023 9:51 pm
NO BANNER AVAILABLE

RESULT: DEFEAT

SHOW LINK: Click Here

Last edited by JAY on Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

[EWE] Monday Night Chaos #158 - 05/06/13 Empty Re: [EWE] Monday Night Chaos #158 - 05/06/13

Fri Jun 16, 2023 9:54 pm
ALL MY THREATS AND HYPES HAVE SCARED THEM ALL

ALL BUT TWO DIVA'S HAVE BEEN INTIMIDATED BY THE MENTION OF MY GREATNESS ENTERING THE RING THIS WEEK

ALL BUT TWO DIVA'S ARE VERY SMART INDEED

NOW THESE OTHER TWO.. SHALL SUFFER FROM THE GREATEST DIVA EVER!!!

"Best of Both Worlds" by Miley Cyrus hits the PA Speakers.. as a Very familar "girl" dressed and decked out in Hannah gear walks in front of Chaos Set backstage.

JAYLINA JOBBER
"You was all fooled! You was all intimidated of being intimidated by being intimidated by my real greatness! for the Greatest Diva For All The Times is here! When I win this here BAttle Royal.. and I go onto Wrestle of the Mania.. and I win the Lady's Chosen Choice of the Chosen Ones Briefcase.. I will became your Greatess Diva's Champion... FOR ALL THE TIMES!"

Jaylina smiles, proudly.

JAYLINA JOBBER
"Miss Laylo Elmo.. I will make a fool of you little girl.. I don't care that you been The TeleVixen Champion for like 900 Days.. That doesn't matter to me! I am The Greatest Diva For All the Times! And Andre Marie The Giant.. Whoever you are.. I'm going to beat you too! For I am Jaylina Jobber.. and I am your next Lady's Chosen Choice of the Chosen Briefcase Holder!! For You will both be boobybonked and I will prove myself as the Greatest Diva.. FOR ALL THE TIMES!"

Jaylina skips off, and the promo is already over... we just been Jobbered.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum