Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

[EWE] Monday Night Chaos #161 - 06/17/13 Empty [EWE] Monday Night Chaos #161 - 06/17/13

Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:01 pm

RESULT: DEFEAT

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin

[EWE] Monday Night Chaos #161 - 06/17/13 Empty Re: [EWE] Monday Night Chaos #161 - 06/17/13

Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:02 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/2
WRITTEN BY: JAY

(The scene opens backstage where we see Kenny Greendwood standing with a microphone.)

Kenny: Well hello EWE Nation, Kenny here, and joining me at this time..

(Jay Jobber steps into the scene with a smile.)

Jay Jobber: What's up Noobslobber?! Wait.. I specifically asked for Kelly.

Kenny: Well she..

Jay Jobber: No! This is bull to the socks! I asked for Kelly, she's MY girl, not yours, not Abby's, not Johnny's, not Jack Sparrow's, not even Hugh Hefner's! MY GIRL!

(Kenny shakes his head.)

Kenny: Well, she was busy, so I'm afraid you get me.

Jay Jobber: I haven't been this disappointed since I won a free Pizza at my local Pizza joint.

Kenny: Wouldn't that be a good thing though?

Jay Jobber: Not when they closed down! I had to get the next closest thing to satisfy my hunger.. Shrimp.

Kenny: Where do you get... Nevermind. Jay you're here because you got some sort of announcement if I ain't mistaken.

Jay Jobber: Oh but you are Mistaken, for thinking you was mistaken, when you're not mistaken.. I Jay Jobber am entering the Babble Royal.

Kenny: It's Battle, you should know entering enough.

Jay Jobber: Like I said, the Baker Royal.

(Kenny shakes his head.)

Kenny: Anyways, I assume you're entering with your brother.

Jay Jobber: You assume Wrong!

(Kenny jumps back.)

Jay Jobber: That's Right Kenny... My Partner in the Brothel Royal is not Dustin.. It's not Jon... it's not even Mike! You're never guess in ten thouasands of guesses who it is, and you will be amazed more than when The Rock says He's finally come to a city.

Kenny: It's not amazing when he always..

Jay Jobber: Hush Now Kenny! Me an My partner will win the Battle Rack and when we do, We will take down the Fury Chairmans... or the Hardboiled Strippers, whoever those champions are.. we will defeat them, and I will become a Two Time Tag Team Champion for all of the Galaxy! Ain't no Noobslobber going to stand in our way!

Kenny: So who is it?

Jay Jobber: They will reveal theirself at the least expected time that you totally expect it.

Kenny: What?

Jay Jobber: Don't worry your left toe about it Kenny... just know... I LIKE TRAINS!

(All of the sudden, Kenny is leveled by A-Train. Jay jumps around happily.)

Jay Jobber: That's what you get for not being born Kelly!

(Jay gives A-Train a high five.)

A-Train: So we ready to win?

Jay Jobber: No.. you're not my super awesome amazing partner for all the times.. they soooo much more better than you!

(A-Train doesn't look happy, Jay quickly runs away. A-Train shakes his head.)

A-Train: I'll go find Brotus then.
JAY
JAY
Admin

[EWE] Monday Night Chaos #161 - 06/17/13 Empty Re: [EWE] Monday Night Chaos #161 - 06/17/13

Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:03 pm
ROLEPLAY: 2/2
WRITTEN BY: SCAR

We see a redhead that hasn't been seen in EWE before lounging face down on a couch, snoring heavily after a 15 hour CoD marathon.   Around her are empty cans of Jungle Juice, and a couple bottles of Jack Daniels, as she was severely messed up from the night before.

Rolling off the couch, and falling onto the floor into all the rattling cans, the only female Jobber gets to her feet, and lets out a guttural belch to help sober her up.

Scarlett Jobber
Need energy...

She walked to her minifridge and grabs a Monster energy drink, before getting a spike, and poking a hole in the bottom of it, before shotgunning the energy drink like a boss.  Just then, Jay Jobber barged in and says to his sister...

Jay Jobber
Sister!!!

Brother!  Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrp

She lets out another drunken belch, before Jay Jobber grabbed her hand, and realized the end of her CoD marathon was all of 10 minutes ago.

Are you ready to beat up the resluts?!  Dimbass noobslobbers ain't got nothin' on me!

She says confidently, while Jay grabs her hand, and raises it up.

Tag team champions FOR ALL THE TIMES!!!!

They both look at the clock and see that it's roughly 2 minutes until their match, while they make a mad dash out of the lockerroom.[/i]
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum