Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Monday Night Chaos #208 - 2/8/16 Empty Monday Night Chaos #208 - 2/8/16

Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:59 pm

Ring Name: Abby Addiction
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Kansas City, Kansas
Resides: St. Louis, Missouri
Theme: "Addicted" by Saving Abel
Finishers: Abstinence & DeTox
Allies: Christy Chaos
Kelly
Angela Fortin
Amelia Pietersen
The Experience

Enemies: ...

EWE Career Record
Win: 59
Lose: 10
Draw: 01

EWE Singles Record
Win: 46
Lose: 09
Draw: 01

EWE Tag Record
Win: 13
Lose: 01
Draw: 00

Current Streak: 2 Consecutive Victories

Best Streak: 19 Consecutive Victories

Worst Streak: 2 Consecutive Defeats

Power 15
Peak: #2 (Wk 5)
Total Appearences: 21/24

2nd Power 15
Peak: #1 (Wks 13, 24 & 25)
Total Appearences: 23/30

Original Power 15
Peak: #2 (Wk 57)
Total Appearences: 10/57

Addicting Prologue - - - > > >
It's been months since the EWE Nation has gotten a taste of The Addiction. After a successful Title defense for the Diva Task Force at Extreme OverLoad, a downfall of the company would follow, with money issues and the shutting down of EWE Network for a couple months. EWE has got it's ducks back in a row though, but still has yet to get that taste, that Addiction... Now... is finally that time... and Generation Y get to realize, they can't beat it.

< < < - - - End Prologue

]] -- SCENE ONE -- [[
Title: Shawn is a Diva?
Setting: On Camera
Date: February 8th, 2016

The camera's open up backstage, with a close up of the Chaos Logo. Panning back slightly we see Trixy standing beside it, wearing a red dress, and holding a microphone in her hand.

Sweet & Pure
TRIXY
Hooray! Hello EWE NATION!! IT's ME! TRIXY!!!

Some cheers form in the background, as the feed is live over the titantron, with only a few more minutes until Chaos hits the EWE Network, fans are mostly all filed in.

Sweet & Pure
TRIXY
Please welcome with me... One Half of the Diva's Tag Team Champions... the 2015 Queen of the Ring, and arguably the pin..pin... A Cornerstone of the EWE Diva's Division... ABBY ADDICTION!

The fans cheer even more as Abby walks into the other side of the screen. Wearing her Wrestling Attire for the evening, which is her usual design, but blue camofluage instead of standard colors. Also over her shoulder, is of course her half of the Diva's Tag Team Championships.

Sweet & Pure
TRIXY
Abby, it's sooo Cool to be here with you right now... I haven't gotten to speak to you in like... Oh My God, it's been forever.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
You just spoke to me on Chaos last week.

Trixy puts a finger on her chin for a moment, then she nods.

Sweet & Pure
TRIXY
Oh yea, I forgot... but still, it's been soo long since your last match... You and Angela beat The Experience to retain the Diva's Tag Titles at Extreme OverLoad... you guys gotta be closing in on Trish and Mickie's Record by now.... if not beat it already.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
I don't really know, I haven't looked it up... but that is irrelevant right now... we still have to get through another title defense at The Rumble before we can even worry about that.

Sweet & Pure
TRIXY
The Frost Elfs... I'm SOOO excited to see that match... It should be a great match, be fun to see how they match up to you and Angela. I just love first ever meetings, you never know what to expect.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
It will be our 3rd time facing them...

Trixy looks confused... so she looks normal.

Sweet & Pure
TRIXY
Are you sure?

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Afraid so.

Trixy shrugs.

Sweet & Pure
TRIXY
So the Rumble is the Rubber match... even better!

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
No, it's not. We won them both.

Trixy pouts.

Sweet & Pure
TRIXY
You're no fun.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
I'm sorry the truth makes you sad... I really am.

Sweet & Pure
TRIXY
Forget The Rumble then... let's get excited for your first match back tonight... when you and Angela put the titles on the line against D-Generation X.

Abby slowly shakes her head.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
It's Generation Y... and it's a non-title match.

Sweet & Pure
TRIXY
No, you can't be right about this one, I looked it up.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
You might want to look again. Tricks, why would DX want our titles? Why would... okay I can understand Shawn... but why would our General Manager, Triple H, want to be a Diva's Tag Team Champion? Besides he lost a careers match, he couldn't anyways.

Sweet & Pure
TRIXY
That's true... wait... did you call Shawn a Diva?

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Hey we all love him... but he also made a career out of calling himself a Sexy Boy... If the shoe fits.

Sweet & Pure
TRIXY
No that would make him Cinderella if the shoe fits, not a Diva.

Abby can't help but laugh a little at that one.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
As fun as that is, we need to get to the matter of my actual match.

Sweet & Pure
TRIXY
We was, but I don't know who Generation Y is.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Charlotte and Tamina Snuka.

Sweet & Pure
TRIXY
Odd pairing.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Their team name gives the reason away, Tricks. Which I guess now it makes sense how Ric Flair found his way into the Battle Royal tonight... I guess we know who gave Charlotte a ride to the arena tonight.

Sweet & Pure
TRIXY
Who?

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Her father.

Sweet & Pure
TRIXY
What makes you say that?

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Because he is in the battle royal tonight...

Sweet & Pure
TRIXY
But... I'm confused.

Abby pats her on the shoulder.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
It's okay, just hang back.

Abby turns to the camera, while Trixy looks around, then hangs her hand on the Chaos logo.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Charlotte... Tamina... two natural born athletes... bred for greatness. You two are next generation of two of the all time greats... well at least Charlotte is. Hollie kind of covered Jimmy pretty nicely last week.

Abby thinks about that for a moment, then shrugs.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Still two legends, in their own right. I don't want to cast judgement on you girls, but I'm certainly not going to base it off of what your fathers have done, that would be idiotic. I of ALL people should know, what your family has done, what your family is capable of... does not guarantee the same for you. If that were 100% the case, a guaranteed fact every single time... I would be quite the laughing stock in this company, to put it mildly.

She pauses once more before continuing.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
16x World Champion... that was your father, but Charlotte, that does not guarantee to be you. I can't base or judge you off of what your father has done... I have seen you in the ring, however, you do have the goods, you do have what it takes to potentially be another great. Whether or not as great as your father, remains to be seen, but we will see. That being said, it's not here in this company that you will make your mark. The truth, it's bitter, but none of us expect much out of you here... we all know where your future lies, so best of luck with that.

She looks over to Trixy, still trying to hang on the logo. She shrugs before looking back over to the camera.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
As for your partner, Tamina... pretty much the same story, different verse. You showed the world of EWE what you got last week... You lost, but you nearly caught Hollie sleeping. Whether or not you can do that this week? I guess we'll have to see. I'm not one to overlook you though, I'm not one to overlook either of you. Me and Angela would look quite foolish heading into our title defense at the Rumble, if we managed to let a couple of nobodies sneak one by us.

She shakes her head.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
We can't allow that... we won't allow that. So ladies, good luck... and strap in. You're about to be just two more people... who can't Beat An Addiction.

Abby looks back to Trixy.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
I'm going to find my partner now... you have fun.

Abby walks off, as Trixy still tries to hang on the logo not paying attention. She slips and falls, and the camera zooms closer to the logo as the scene fades.

-END OF FEED-

NEXT MATCH
Date: 2/8/16
Card: Monday Night Chaos #208
Opponent(s): Generation Y
Stipulation: Tag Match w/ Angela Fortin

LAST 5 MATCHS
Date: 11/22/15
Card: Extreme OverLoad
Opponent(s): The Experience
Stipulation: EWE Diva's Tag Championship w/ Angela Fortin
Outcome: Victory

Date: 11/9/15
Card: Monday Night Chaos #205
Opponent(s): Nikki Bella
Stipulation: Standard Match

Date: 9/13/15
Card: Summer BreakDown
Opponent(s): Amelia "The Phoenix" Pietersen
Stipulation: Chapter Three
Outcome: Defeat (No Show Sad)

Date: 7/12/15
Card: Royal Flush
Opponent(s): Josie Wales
Stipulation: Queen of the Ring - Finals

Date: 7/12/15
Card: Royal Flush
Opponent(s): Frost Elfs
Stipulation: Diva's Tag Team Championship w/ Angela Fortin

TITLES HELD
EWE Women's Champion
EWE Diva's Champion (4)
EWE TeleVixen Champion
EWE Diva's Tag Team Champion w/ Angela Fortin (CURRENT)

HONORS
2015 Queen of the Ring
1st Ever EWE TeleVixen Champion
Never Lost Women's nor TeleVixen Championships
1st Ever 3x & 4x Diva's Champion
#1 Rper of the Week: 12x
#2 Rper of the Week: 9x
#3 Rper of the Week: 5x

SPOTLIGHT
Diva of the Month- February 2012
Diva of the Month- July 2015
Diva of the Week- 17x

-Aiyanna-x1
-AJ Lee-x1
-Amelia "The Phoenix" Pietersen-x2
-Anez-x1
-Angela Fortin-x3
-Annie "Midnight" Fugate-x2
-Baby Doll-x1
-Bayley-x1
-Beth Phoenix-x2
-Brooklyn McDaniel-x1
-Calista Leon-x1
-Cameron-x1
-Eva De La Cruz-x1
-Hollie Winder-x4
-Jaylina Jobber-x1
-Jessie Orion-x1
-Josie Wales-x4
-Keira "Sin" Fisher-x1
-Kelly-x1
-Kelsi Parr-x4
-Kharma-x1
-Lady Lilac-x1
-Lita-x6
-Madelyne "Shadow" Wright-x1
-Mallory Costas-x1
-Melina Perez-x3
-Michelle McCool-x2
-Mickie James-x6
-Mizore Payne-x5
-Naomi-x1
-Natalya Neidhart-x1
-Nikki Bella-x1
-Paige-x1
-Roller Brawl-x1
-Stealth Elf (Maya Jensen)-x2
-Syd Vicious-x1
-Trish Stratus-x5
-Vespertine-x2
-Zena-x1

JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Monday Night Chaos #208 - 2/8/16 Empty Scar's RolePlay

Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:09 pm

Prologue

(For those who didn't watch the Super Bowl, this includes spoilers.)

Sunday Night was the 50th Annual Super Bowl, the match for the NFL Champion that year. A showdown between Cam Newton, the young 26 year old prodigy who had clawed through trials and difficulty to make it to the big dance, and Peyton Manning, the aging, but incredibly skilled quarterback and ten year plus veteran who was looking to bring back redemption after his pitiful performance at Super Bowl 48. It would be a defensive battle, however, the Broncos managed to win, after the defense had piggy backed Peyton Manning to victory, ending the Panther's dream season of 18-1 with a very sour note....

Wait, this sounds eeirily familiar, doesn't it? What felt like ages ago, on another Sunday Night, was Extreme Overload the event where EWE's Championship was being held. And in it was Angela Fortin, a woman who had been stuck through trials, and had been aching for a moment to shine. Having to crawl through former champions, and every trial in front of her, including a bloody rivalry with the late Darius Majors. She had a streak of sixteen wins over former champions, and some of them were title defenses as well. But, that night, it ended in heartbreak at Extreme Overload with a loss to Jack Michaels. However, Jack Michaels did not defeat Angela Fortin...

No, just like Peyton Manning, he did not defeat the Panthers. His defense carried him to victory with a fumble recovery to a touchdown, as well as seven sacks to Newton. Jack Michaels did not defeat Angela Fortin. No, Syd Vicious was his Aqib Talib. And his spoiled whore of a daughter, Amber, was his Von Miller. He didn't have the spine to face her one on one, because he knew that he wouldn't be able to defeat her.

She would have redemption coming soon. But, before then, she needed to help the one person that had her back since the beginning. Abby Addiction and Angela Fortin would be seeing action against Generation Y, the team of second generation starlets in Charlotte and Tamina Snuka. Angela shouldn't be competing after the lumps she had taken in the Last Man Standing match, and should be on vacation like the paper champion. But, unlike him, she is going to fight and prove why she is the best goddamn person in the ring today. Angela is no "flavor of the month" like some bullshitting neanderthal was spewing out after spending ten mintues out of Jack Michaels' behind. NO ONE in the EWE roster can outperform Angela Fortin. She is the best, and she doesn't need a fancy moniker to prove it.

Scene #1: From the Depths of Despair.

The training facility had been empty for a good three hours, as all but one person had left for the night. It was eleven thirty at night, as the Janitor was looking frustrated at Angela Fortin, who had refused to leave the gym. She was obsessed to build herself stronger. To crawl back from the depths was her goal, after plummeting down from the heirarchy which she had struggled so hard and for so long to get to. In her ears, and blaring through her iPod was not music. No, it was every podcast where all she heard was that she would fail. It was motivation for her. All the liars and dick-sucking brown nosers deserve to watch their hero fall. It was going to happen, and it will be by Angela's hand when it does. As she was doing her chin-ups, doing so many she had lost count about thirty minutes ago, the janitor speaks up.

The Janitor "Scruffy"
"Hey! Some of us have families to go to! Get outta here!"

Angela ignored him, grunting as she was glowing with a light sweat. She picked herself up over the bar before slowly lowering herself, and doing another.

The Janitor "Scruffy"
"Lady! Enough is enough!"

The frustrated janitor said, approaching Angela as his mop and bucket rolled behind him. He jerked the earbuds out of Angela's ears, as one pulled her long brown hair in doing so.

Angela Fortin "The Pit Viper"
"Fuck! Ow... dickhead..."

Angela said, as she dropped down and snatched her earphones out of his hands, obviously not in a good mood at all. She stared daggers into his eyes, as he stammered a bit speaking to her.

The Janitor "Scruffy"
"H-hey... Look, I need to clean this place up and close it down. Some of us have families to go to."

Angela scoffed at his reason for disturbing her. He wasn't out of line in the slightest... Not by any means. But, she has a massive chip on her shoulder due to families, long before the Jack and Amber situation. Having never met her parents due to both of them dying young. Her father was an L.A. detective that was shot down in cold blood three months before she was born, and her mother died not long before child birth. She was raised in a world that was cruel and uncaring, because she wasn't granted the luxury of a family. And unfortunately for her, wrestling is a business of families. Whether they screw you out of your big break like Amber did to Angela, or if they've been coasting off their families' legacy like her opponents Charlotte and Tamina, it doesn't bode well for her at all.

"Yeah, well the world doesn't stop for family, guy. All they end up being is a crutch for the weak. Have you ever really taken a look at the world and seen how so many of the world's success stories come from people who only have success because of who they're related to?"

She said shouting back at him, agitated by his disruption of her training.

"Guys like Donald Trump wouldn't be a success story if he hadn't been given his million dollar empire when he was a child. People like Jennifer Aniston wouldn't be in every other romantic comedy if her father wasn't a mainstay in Days of Our Lives. Liv Tyler wouldn't even have an acting career at all if Stephen Tyler didn't throw some money and a soundtrack away to Michael Bay when he was making Armageddeon!"

The Janitor "Scruffy"
"I liked that movie, though..."

"That's beside the point... The business I'm in, family means everything. Even the most mediocre, pathetic, waste of skin individuals can be pushed to the moon if they're related to a "hall of famer" or ex-hall of famer in Tamina's case."

The Janitor "Scruffy"
"What does this rant have to do with anything? I just wanna go home."

"Yeah? Well I want world peace, a '73 Challenger, and my EWE Heavyweight Championship. But, guess what? It's not happening anytime soon. Nope, because everyone has their eyes glued to the past. They look at trash like Charlotte and Tamina and see Ric Flair and Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka in their prime. They don't look at how mediocre and how shameful they are to each other's family. Nor, do they see the man who killed his girlfriend, or the drunken staggering sexual harassment case the two daughters leech off of. But, I'm treated like some kind of pariah, because I don't worship the past. I don't look at people like Jack Michaels, or Johnny Chaos, or White Tiger with the same nostalgia goggles everyone else seems to wear. All I see is weakness in every last one of them."

The Janitor "Scruffy"
"Yup..."

He said, nodding along as he didn't honestly give a damn about Angela's spiel. It was late, and he wanted to go home to his wife and kids.

"One day, I'm going to teach these people the errors of their ways. They can't stagnate the industry by looking and glamorizing the past. The only way to evolve the sport and make it better is to look into the future. And that future is not Jack Michaels, nor is it White Tiger, and it damn sure isn't Generation Y... I am the future these people need, and it's only a matter of time before they wake up and notice it."

The Janitor "Scruffy"
"Neat... Can I finish my job, now?"

He asked, as Angela was originally frustrated with him, but, decided to keep a cool head. She had clenched her fists, and exhaled slowly before turning back to him, and replying.

"Fine... whatever. You're just a sheep like the rest of them. I shouldn't have even wasted my breath on you."

As she began to walk away, the janitor flipped Angela off, showing obvious distaste for her attitude. She exited the gym, and looked up at the stars in the sky, wondering if she'll ever get the chance to fight for the title again. Angela had grown quite tired of the fates being against her constantly. As she gazed into the stars, she felt her phone vibrating before playing the NES Moon theme for Ducktales, the ringtone she used for Abby. Answering her phone, she addressed her by name.

"Hey, Abby. What's going on?"

Abby Addiction "Addicting Champion"
"Angela, I was getting worried about you. It's almost midnight. You should really get some sleep..."

"I know... I just got carried away..."

She said, looking back at the gym and seeing the janitor had locked the door behind her and began to mop the floors, before going back to her phone.

"I'm sorry... I haven't been the same since that match. You don't understand what it meant for me... it was worth so much more than the title itself."

"I know, Ange... Just... come back. We've gotta talk about our match on Monday, and I'd rather have you here."

Hearing Abby say that helped Angela cope with the amount of frustration and disappointment she had suffered unto the past few weeks.

"Yeah. Can you come pick me up? I'm at the gym on 3rd street."

"Of course. I'll be there in fifteen minutes. See you soon."

Abby said, before hanging up on Angela. As she puts the phone back in her pocket, Angela looked up at the sky again, before whispering to herself...

"One day... they'll learn."

-PROFILE-

Name: Angela Fortin
Alias: The Pit Viper
HomeTown: Los Angeles, CA
Theme: "Icarus" - Michael McMann
Allies: Abby Addiction
Enemies: Jack Michaels & all his Butt Buddies, White Tiger, EWE Management

-RECORDS-
EWE Career Record
Win: 47
Lose: 19
Draw: 02

Singles Record
Win: 39
Lose: 14
Draw: 02

Tag Record
Win: 08
Lose: 05
Draw: 00

Streaks
Current: 1 Consecutive Loss
Best: 16 Consecutive Victories
Worst: 3 Consecutive Losses

-MISSION OBJECTIVE-
Date: 2/8/16
Event: Chaos #208
Target(s): Gen Y
Primary Objective: Tag Match w/ Abby Addiction
At Stake: Revenge

-POWER 15-

Current Power 15
Current: ??
Peak: ?? (Wks 11, 13, & 15)
Total Appearences: 9/15

Previous Power 15
Peak: #1 (Wk 30)
Total Appearences: 20/30

-ACHIEVEMENTS-

TITLES HELD
EWE Diva's Tag Team Champion (1x & CURRENT w/ Abby Addiction)
EWE King of Kings Champion (1x)
EWE Diva's Champion (1x)
EWE TeleVixen Champion (1x)

SPOTLIGHT
-Diva of the Week: March 19th, 2012
-Diva of the Month: March 2012
-Diva of the Week: June 24th, 2013

OTHER HONORS
-2012 King of Xtreme
-First Ever Female King of Xtreme
-First Ever Female King of Kings Champion
-RTWM 2012 Tournament Winner