Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Monday Night Chaos #158 - 05/06/13 Empty Monday Night Chaos #158 - 05/06/13

Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:12 am
NO BANNER AVAILABLE

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Monday Night Chaos #158 - 05/06/13 Empty Re: Monday Night Chaos #158 - 05/06/13

Mon Jun 12, 2023 5:52 am
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WEB VERSION

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FORUM BACK-UP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ring Name: Abby Addiction
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Kansas City, Kansas
Resides: St. Louis, Missouri
Theme: "Addicted" by Saving Abel
Finishers: The Addiction, OverDose
Allies: Christy Chaos
Kelly
Angela Fortin
The Experience

Enemies: Queens of Wrestling

EWE Career Record
Win: 31
Lose: 02
Draw: 00

EWE Singles Record
Win: 25
Lose: 01

EWE Tag Record
Win: 06
Lose: 00

Current Streak: 1 Consecutive Loss

Best Streak: 19 Consecutive Victories

Worst Streak: 1 Consecutive Loss

Power 15 4.0
Current: #3
Peak: #3
Week(s): 1, 3-4
Total Appearences: 4

Power 15 3.0
Peak: #1
Week(s): 13, 24 & 25
Total Appearences: 22/30

Power 15 2.0
Peak: #2
Week(s): 57
Total Appearences: 10/57

Addicting Prologue - - - > > >
Perhaps the most shocking moment of 2013.. already. As Abby was beaten down in a 6 on one mugging by the Queen's of Wrestling, Mallory Costas made her return out of seemingly nowhere. Mallory ceased the moment and cashed in her Lady's Choice contract, granting her the new Diva's Champion. Not only taking the title, but ending a 19 match winning streak, though ooc I shouldn't be counting it, being it was rigged, but eh.. Abby is going to climb right back, and now she's more fired up than ever. So Eva De La Cruz can talk the big game, but the true story is.. wrong place.. wrong time.

< < < - - - End Prologue

]] -- Scene One -- [[

Scene Date: May 4th, 2013
Scene Location: Preston Residence - St. Louis, MO
Scene Time: 5:25 PM
Scene Attire

The scene slowly opens where we see Abby in her back yard. We are behind her at the moment, seeing blue jeans and a red top. As we spin around we see her hitting a body bag, with great force. While her mind seems to be, in thought and focus.

~~ "Here's the deal, you want to know your opponent at WrestleMania.. who will be facing you for the Diva's Championship at the biggest show on earth? Then head on out to the ring.. I guarantee you, it'll all become crystal clear." ~~

The thoughts continue to pour in her mind as she continues to deliever each shot to the body bag, with more and more force the longer she thinks.

~~ "Don't jump the gun here Abby.. we don't know if it's me.. though it should be, who else deserves it right? Seriously though.. our General Manager up there.. he promised the Queen's, that if we took you down here tonight.. that our reward would be personally responisble for the crowning of a new Diva's Champion at WrestleMania... So it's nothing Personal, well maybe it is.." "Yea, I'd like to see you try." ~~

Abby continues to punch the bag, and is now mixing in some kicks. Meanwhile, the thoughts continue to pour.

~~ The Queen's continue the assualt.. after already taking heavy damage, Paige hits Abby with the Knight Light.. This is followed up with a Lita-Sault... And not done yet, as she's finished off with a Double Dose (Double Chick Kick) from Trish and Mickie. The crowd just boos immensly as The Queen's head up the ramp. Soon as they reach the stage though, a huge line of security guards comes out and circles the Queen's.. leaving everyone confused, especially the Queen's. Johnny smirks and brings his mic back up. ~~

Abby begins to pick up the pace, as she's seeming to get more upset about the thoughts now.

~~ "I also promised her that we'd reveal her opponent at WrestleMania... but I also never said, her opponent would be the challenger." ~~

Abby's mind races as she continues to hit and kick the bag and now fast fowards to the mist of at all.

~~ "Here is your winner... and NEW EWE DIVA'S CHAMPION... MALLORY COSTAS!!!" ~~

Abby stops for a moment as that runs through her mind again.

~~ "NEW EWE DIVA'S CHAMPION... MALLORY COSTAS!!!" ~~

Abby hits another hard kick to the bag. She then throws in a flurry of punches but stops when a voice rings out from the padio door.

KRIS
Abby.. you ok?

Abby grabs the bag and turns around.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
I'm fantastic, why do you ask?

Kris walks over to Abby and places his hands on her shoulders.

KRIS
Look you don't have to lie.. I know you're upset about what happened Monday.

Abby gives him the "no duh" look.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Well gee, ya think, really?

Kris chuckles slightly as he removes his hands, thinking she has a point, he shouldn't of even said it. He puts one hand up to her cheek.

KRIS
Ok I know.. but you will have your day.. You was wronged when you lost your first match, then you stepped and won the next 19. You'll bounce back, and stronger than ever, I know you will.

Abby touches his hand and smiles.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
I know that, but you're right, I gotta let it go. All those who wronged me on Chaos, will have their pay back, I assure you.

Kris nods.

KRIS
I have no doubt about that, but why don't we head inside? You been out here all day every day for the last 5 days straight since you got home Tuesday.

Abby looks back to the back, then back to Kris, seeing his point.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
True, I could probably use a rest, I can always do some more training tomorrow.

Kris grabs Abby's hand and the two walk back into the house as the scene fades away.

]] -- Scene Two -- [[

Scene Date: May 6th, 2013
Scene Location: Scottrade Center - St. Louis, MO.
Scene Time: 5:52 PM
Scene Attire
N/A

Backstage of the Scottrade center we see Kelly in front of the Chaos Interview set, which gets cheers from the crowd. Kelly is wearing a white dress with her flowing blonde hair down. Kelly of course, also has a mic in her hand.

Kell-Bell
KELLY
Hello EWE! Kelly here.. and if I'm here, you already know who's about to join me.. ladies and gentlemen please welcome the former Diva's Champion.. Abby Addiction!

Some cheers from the crowd as Abby walks next to Kelly, Abby is wearing her Teal Wrestling Attire, the one only Mike would know from WWE 13 lol. It's one piece, Teal with dark green trim. Abby of course, isn't much of smiles right now though, despite the background ovation from the crowd.

Kell-Bell
KELLY
Abby, I know last week..

Abby puts up her hand.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Kelly, we all know what went down last week.. and no, I'm not too pleased about it, why would I be?

Kell-Bell
KELLY
True, but don't you have anything to say about it?

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
What do you want me to say that we don't already know? Mallory will get hers, at WrestleMania.. I can promise you all that.

Kelly nods a little.

Kell-Bell
KELLY
Yea, but Mallory wasn't the only one responsible last week.

Abby shakes her head, knowing Kelly is very right.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
No, no she wasn't.. Many were responisble.. The Queen's of Wrestling had a great deal to do with it.. Don't let them fool you, don't let them play the victums.

Kell-Bell
KELLY
Well they was..

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Manipulated by our General Manager, I know. How can anyone know they wouldn't of done it anyways? The Queen's have always disliked me.. they have always been envious of me.. just like they never liked Amelia Pietersen... They fear those, they cannot beat, and never will. Same could be said about Angela Fortin.. sure, they got lucky with a couple Tag Matches, but has any of them ever beaten her one on one.. would any of them ever do it?

Kell-Bell
KELLY
Very intersting point.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Fact is, it doesn't matter if he manipulated them.. it's no secret they've never liked me.. they've always been threatened by me.. so they would of done it regardless I have no doubt about it. As for our Great General Manager.. well what can really be said about that? What can I do that won't cost me my job? Every good side, has it's bad side.. While his sister is my best friend.. her brother well..

Kell-Bell
KELLY
Yea, maybe we shouldn't go on about that.. let's just get into your match this week with..

Abby quickly interupts.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Eva De La Cruz.. Yes I seen all she had to say. It's astonishing really, she really opened my eyes... I can't believe after only 2 years in the business... I am already past it. With a record of 31 and 2.. and we all know how flawed that second one is.. after such a record, I am already past it.. Past it after winning 19 straight matches.

Kelly opens her mouth to speak, but Abby isn't done.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
That's really surprising to me, and I'm so glad she could make me aware of it, cause I had no idea. This is the same girl who is original though, who is fresh. The one who's not a goddess in her words.. yet turns around and claims she would of beaten 6 people at once, and still retained the title. Isn't that not saying she is a goddess? Isn't that not the typical cliche, I am the greatest thing ever and I couldn't possibly be stopped?

Kell-Bell
KELLY
Well if you..

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Fact is, if she could really do that, why doesn't she prove it? Why doesn't she face them in a handicap next week? Oh ya, she's not scheduled to compete next week.

Kell-Bell
KELLY
Well neither are you.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
And I ain't being the typical, I'm a superhuman machine that could do anything, either. Fact is, I have beaten the Queens in a handicap before.. On paper it was set up as a Tag Team match.. but my partner couldn't make it, and I still tore them to shreds single handedly. That's two though.. I can't take on 6 people at one time. I could, and still get some licks in.. but I'm also human, I can't live up to the numbers.. apparently Eva is some unstopable force though, this should concern me this week.

Kelly chuckles a little, but Abby looks over her to her, not breaking a smile.

Kell-Bell
KELLY
You're not serious?

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Shouldn't I be? She can beat all the Queen's at the exact same time, she's a god.. if she can do that, she will lay waste to me like I'm a little doll. Oh speaking of.. did she really?

Kell-Bell
KELLY
Really what?

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Refer to me as a Showgirl.

Kell-Bell
KELLY
She said you sounded like one.

Abby sighs and shakes her head.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Did someone not tell the girl to do her homework? I mean, I know she's undefeated in EWE and thinks she's top of the line, so she doesn't have to do that, but seriously. Look at how she won her first match, can she really be getting so cocky, and so sloppy in studying her opponent?

Kell-Bell
KELLY
She mentioned that match, and it's why she said she has something to prove too.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Well of course she does, she needs to prove she actually knows who she's facing for one. I'm not a typical look at me Diva. I'm not just your everyday eye candy.. Therefore I am not a Showgirl.. I am a true female Wrestler.. My record, speaks for itself.. My accomplishments, speak for themself.. The Addiction that she will feel later on, she will realize isn't something that eye candy just knows how to do to look good.

Kell-Bell
KELLY
You know I'd back you up.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
I know Kelly, I know.. but she needs to see for herself, I suppose. I coulda easily said, tonight in that ring.. She's not Eva.. she's a Queen of Wrestling.. or she's Johnny Chaos.. or she's Mallory Costas.. and just threw my rage at them, onto her.. but her disrespect of me, to have the audacity to call me a ShowGirl and imply I'm just another typical eye candy.. she gets to remain Eva. Actually.. I got an even better idea.. perhaps this Wrestling attire won't work tonight.

Kell-Bell
KELLY
What do you mean?

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Pause the interview Kelly, I'll be back in a little bit.

Kell-Bell
KELLY
But..

It's too late as Abby is gone. Kelly sighs and signals to cut the feed.

~About an Hour later~

The camera turns back on and Kelly smiles.

Kell-Bell
KELLY
Sorry about that everyone.. Kelly here again and I'm back with...

Kelly is rendered speechless when Abby walks back into the shot.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
What's the matter Kelly?

Kell-Bell
KELLY
I..uh..

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Don't you like my wrestling attire for this week?

Kell-Bell
KELLY
You're really going to compete in that?

Abby smiles and shrugs.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Why not? If she's going to make labels.. then perhaps she should be able to deal with it, when this "Showgirl" kicks her ass.

Kell-Bell
KELLY
I just don't know how to react to any of this.

Kelly continues to stare at Abby's outfit as Abby laughs and nods.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Don't worry, I'll take it from here.

Abby looks towards the camera.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
You've got alot to learn about me my dear. I know I may seem like a legend to someone new to the company... rightfully so I may surely be a future hall of famer. the fact is, I've only been here two years. I actually won all 3 of those Championships, within the same year.. Which by the way I gotta mention Kelsi Parr real quick.

Abby nods a little.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
I know that everyone says the girl can be a little indifferent.. lost in thoughts alot of times is what got her that diagnose.. Here's the thing though.. Kelsi, you may be a little TOO lost in your own mind.. Only ever Triple Crown Champion of the Diva's Division?

Abby smiles and shakes her head.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
First sure.. but here stands the second.

Abby winks.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Enough about that though, just had to set the record straight. Eva.. I want you to realize, I'm the real deal. I know, I'm cocky, I'm an arrogant bitch.. this means nothing to you. Fact is, my record, there's my proof.. The list of victims.. there's your proof. Not only will you find out on Chaos, that not even you, can Beat an Addiction...

Abby ruffles the feathers on her hat and does a quick little pose.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
But you're going to be shown up.. by a ShowGirl.

Abby adds a poofy kiss to her pose before walking off. Kelly just continues to stare as the scene fades.

-END OF FEED-

NEXT MATCH
Date: 05/06/13
Card: Monday Night Chaos #158
Opponent(s): Eva De La Cruz
Stipulation: Standard Match

LAST 3 MATCHES
Date: 4/29/13
Card: Monday Night Chaos #157
Opponent(s): Mallory Costas
Stipulation: EWE Diva's Championship (LC Cash-In)
Outcome: Defeat

Date: 4/22/13
Card: Monday Night Chaos #156
Opponent(s): Melina Perez
Outcome: Victory

Date: 4/8/13
Card: Monday Night Chaos #154
Opponent(s): Lita
Outcome: Victory

TITLES HELD
EWE Women's Champion (1)
EWE Diva's Champion (1)
EWE TeleVixen Champion (1)

HONORS
1st Ever EWE TeleVixen Champion
Longest Reigning EWE TeleVixen Champion (6 Weeks)
Never Lost Women's nor TeleVixen Championships
#1 Rper of the Week: 6x
#2 Rper of the Week: 5x
#3 Rper of the Week: 2x

SPOTLIGHT
Diva of the Month- February 2012
Diva of the Week- 8x

AWARDS
2nd Best Match of 2012 [Final Destination - Title for Title Vs Amelia Pietersen]
5th Best Match of 2012 [Girls Night Out - Women's Championship Vs Amelia Pietersen]

-Aiyanna-x1
-Amelia "The Phoenix" Pietersen-x2
-Angela Fortin-x3
-Baby Doll-x1
-Beth Phoenix-x2
-Brooklyn McDaniel-x1
-Hollie Winder-x2
-Jaylina Jobber-x1
-Keira "Sin" Fisher-x1
-Kelly-x1
-Kelsi Parr-x2
-Lady Lilac-x1