Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

[EWE] Saturday Night's ShowDown #31 - 12/10/11 Empty [EWE] Saturday Night's ShowDown #31 - 12/10/11

Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:22 pm

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here

Last edited by JAY on Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
JAY
JAY
Admin

[EWE] Saturday Night's ShowDown #31 - 12/10/11 Empty Re: [EWE] Saturday Night's ShowDown #31 - 12/10/11

ROLEPLAY: 1/2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EWE Record
05-03-00
Singles Record
05-01-00
Tag Record
00-02-00

Achievements
N/A

Power 15 3.0
Current: #9
Peak: #9
Week(s): 2-3
Total Appearences: 2

Power 15 2.0
Peak: #13
Week(s): 56

Kel-Belled
Annie Fugate (x1)
Jessica Fugate (x1)
Keira Fisher (x1)
Lita (x1)
Madelyn Wright (x1)

-SCENE ONE-

{The camera comes backstage to the locker room of Kelly. Kelly is sitting on a bench getting ready for her match. She glimpses over to the camera and smiles.}

KELLY
Hello EWE Nation.

{The crowd cheers in the background. Kelly works on adjusting her wrestling attire, while still talking.}

KELLY
Now, if you think I'm following in the footsteps of my teacher, fellow classmate, or even that slut Trish, don't worry, I'm not. Unlike them, I might actually have a match. Christy's opponent probably won't show, Abby and Trish are facing each other. They had a right to voice their reason, because they weren't going to get much viewers anyway.

{Kelly continues to adjust her wrestling attire, but stops to look at the camera.}

KELLY
I do however agree with them. I may have an actual match, it just probably won't be judged until a week from now. That's besides the point I guess. Last week, I defeated Madelyne, getting myself some momentum heading into our Diva's Title match at Hell Frozen Over.

{The crowd cheers as Kelly smiles.}

KELLY
This week I have an even bigger chance to get momentum, when I face the both of you in a tag team match. I know my partner is little of a nuisance, but I'm sure we'll be getting along better than the two of you. Come on Maddy, can you really co-exist with a member of the Sluts of Wrestling?

{A Mixed reaction comes from the crowd. Some cheers on the comment, some boos just cause of the Queens.}

KELLY
This could be a good match for us, because it could be our rubber match. Not exactly though, neither would Hell Frozen Over. Unless I pin you, or you pin me, these really won't matter. The two of us are one for one, both having pinfall victories over the other. That being said though, we do know each other well enough now in that ring, this match here could probably be pretty good, if up to me and you.

{The crowd cheers, agreeing.}

KELLY
The element of your partner drags this down, but that's besides the point. Me and you, we have done this twice before, and now we're heading into battle again. You're a good opponent Maddy, and I'm looking forward to facing you again, and again at Hell Frozen Over.

JAYLINA JOBBER
Knock, knock.

{Kelly slowly turns and looks, we now see Jaylina Jobber standing next to her. "She's" wearing a Hannah Montana T-Shirt, a red Mini Skirt, and some star shaped loop earrings. The skirt shows off "her" shaved legs, where you see a few pieces of toilet paper hiding places "she" cut "herself". Kelly looks at Jaylina, and sighs to herself.}

JAYLINA JOBBER
I said, Knock, knock.

{Kelly sighs again.}

KELLY
Fine Jaylina, who's there?

JAYLINA JOBBER
The EWE Judging Team.

{Kelly gives Jaylina a confused look, but shakes her head.}

KELLY
The EWE Judging Team, Who?

JAYLINA JOBBER
EXACTLY!

{Jaylina begins laughing hysterically, while Kelly looks confused.}

JAYLINA JOBBER
They all went to a internet free zone, and bought a condo!

{Kelly puts on a fake smile and nods.}

KELLY
Right, what are you doing here?

JAYLINA JOBBER
Because we have a match, duh!

KELLY
Well I'm kinda in the middle of a promo here.

JAYLINA JOBBER
So, I'm your partner, I should be in it too!

KELLY
whatever.

{Kelly looks back to the camera.}

KELLY
As for your partner Maddy, Lita.

{The crowd boos in the background.}

JAYLINA JOBBER
They are booing the Great Diva's Champion! O M G!

KELLY
She's one of the Queens Jaylina.

JAYLINA JOBBER
I KNOW! The Great Queens of Boobybonking! And she's The Golden Version!

{Kelly shakes her head.}

KELLY
Lita, I have already beaten you once, and it will bring happiness to both me, and the fans, to do it again.

{The crowd cheers, agreeing}

KELLY
See Lita...unlike me and Madelyne, you haven't beaten me before. I have beaten you both, but at least Madelyne can say she has beaten me too. You can't say that, can you? You can talk trash about me, probably say how I'm a useless waste who doesn't know her place, that seems to be popular. Midnight said the same thing, and it worked out great for her.

{Kelly smiles and winks.}

JAYLINA JOBBER
But you beat Midnight.

KELLY
I know.

JAYLINA JOBBER
How is that working out great for her?

KELLY
I was being sarcastic.

JAYLINA JOBBER
Be Kelly instead, I like that name better.

{Kelly rolls her eyes.}

KELLY
Lita, this tag match is only a small taste of what's to come. Not only am I going to beat you in this tag match on ShowDown, I'm going to beat you at Hell Frozen Over, and that your precious title.

{The crowd cheers.}

KELLY
See, the fans want me as the Diva's Champion.

{The crowd cheers again.}

JAYLINA JOBBER
Kelly for Champ!

{Kelly smiles.}

KELLY
Good Luck Maddy...Lita, you don't earn that right.

{Kelly gives a nod to the camera as the scene fades off.}

EWE Record
01-02-00
Singles Record
01-00-00
Tag Record
00-02-00

Achievements
N/A

Power 15
Current: #13
Week(s): 3
Total Appearences: 1

BoobyBonked
Morgan Carson (x1)
JAY
JAY
Admin

[EWE] Saturday Night's ShowDown #31 - 12/10/11 Empty Re: [EWE] Saturday Night's ShowDown #31 - 12/10/11

ROLEPLAY: 2/2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EWE Record
05-03-00
Singles Record
05-01-00
Tag Record
00-02-00

Achievements
N/A

Power 15 3.0
Current: #9
Peak: #9
Week(s): 2-3

Power 15 2.0
Week(s): 56

Kel-Belled
Annie Fugate (x1)
Jessica Fugate (x1)
Keira Fisher (x1)
Lita (x1)
Madelyn Wright (x1)

-SCENE ONE-

{As the scene opens we see Justin White standing in front of a mirror. He is checking himself out.}

JUSTIN WHITE
Oh ya, the ladies want you.

{There's laughter that can be heard behind Justin. He turns around to see Kelly.}

KELLY
Keep telling yourself that.

JUSTIN WHITE
Don't deny it, late at night, you can't sleep, because all you do is fantasize about me. That's why you were daydreaming all the time when we was doing Ladies Night.

KELLY
I wasn't daydreaming, I was tuning you out.

JUSTIN WHITE
Whatever. What do you want?

KELLY
I'm just here to talk about how Madelyne kicked my ass last week.

JUSTIN WHITE
I never said she would, I said Lita would at Hell Frozen Over, and she still will.

{Kelly laughs and shakes her head.}

KELLY
Right, we'll see.

JUSTIN WHITE
We'll see how well you do tonight.

KELLY
Right, like poor Maddy has a chance. Not her fault, it's just as we all predicted, the two of them ain't getting along at all.

JUSTIN WHITE
Like you're in love with your partner.

KELLY
I don't hate him though.

JUSTIN WHITE
You mean her.

KELLY
Right...I don't hate her, like Lita and Madelyne do. She's just annoying, kinda like doing Ladies Night with you.

JUSTIN WHITE
Please, I carried you on that show.

KELLY
Whatever makes you feel better about yourself.

JUSTIN WHITE
You might get it easy tonight anyway, Lita might not even show up she said, which makes you lucky.

KELLY
She's scared Justin, I beat her two weeks ago, I'd do it again tonight...and I'll complete the hat trick next Sunday, adding a piece of jewelry in the process.

JUSTIN WHITE
I'll believe it when it happens.

KELLY
Well get ready to start believing.

{Kelly turns around and exits the room, while Justin turns back to the mirror.}

JUSTIN WHITE
Forget about her, you're the man. You're every girls dream. You're going to get it on with the next girl to cross your path.

{Justin smiles and turns around. Jaylina steps through the doorway.}

JAYLINA JOBBER
Hey there..

{Justin stands there for a moment, dropping his head to his palm as the scene fades away.}

EWE Record
01-02-00
Singles Record
01-00-00
Tag Record
00-02-00

Achievements
N/A

Power 15
Current: #13
Week(s): 3
Total Appearences: 1

BoobyBonked
Morgan Carson (x1)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum