Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

[EWE] Monday Night Chaos #124 - 05/09/11 Empty [EWE] Monday Night Chaos #124 - 05/09/11

Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:20 pm

RESULT: DEFEAT

SHOW LINK: Click Here

Last edited by JAY on Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

[EWE] Monday Night Chaos #124 - 05/09/11 Empty Re: [EWE] Monday Night Chaos #124 - 05/09/11

Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:20 pm
The scene opens back in the lockerroom where we see Jay Jobber having, a conversation, if we can all it that, with The Jobber Sq....United Jobbers of America's new manager, Doctor Quackerton Jr.

Jay Jobber: Nervous...why should I be nervous?

Dr. Quackerton Jr.: .......

Jay Jobber: I don't care if he's The Rock! So what? So what if he was a multiple time WWE Champion, So was I!

Jay Jobber: YES I WAS! I created myself on WWE SmackDown Vs RAW 2011 and won the title 34 times!

Jay Jobber: So what if he's the most electrifying man in Entertainment. I'll flip the switch and turn the power off, now what?!

Dr. Quackerton Jr.: ............

Jay Jobber: So what if he's The Brama Bull...I just won't wear red, then he won't even touch me.

Dr. Quackerton Jr.: ..........

Jay Jobber: SHUT UP! None of that matters, he's still a noobslober! The Great Noobslobber. The People's Noobslobber....and above all The Most Electrifying Noobslobber of all time!

Jay Jobber: Damnit Doc! I'll show you! I'm not scared of him, I'll show you right now!

Jay Jobber storms out of the locker room as the stuffed duck just sits there. We see Mr. Jobber wake up from a passed out state.

Mr. Jobber: Where is he going?

Dr. Quackerton Jr.: ........

Mr. Jobber: The Rock eh? Poor kid doesn't have a chance.

Dr. Quackerton Jr.: ...........

Mr. Jobber laughs, until he suddenly realizes he just understood a stuffed duck. He looks at him for a moment then looks at his half drank bottle of Jim Beam. He shrugs and takes another drink before laying back down.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum