Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Queen of the Ring 2011 - 7/24/11 Empty Queen of the Ring 2011 - 7/24/11

Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:16 pm

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Queen of the Ring 2011 - 7/24/11 Empty Re: Queen of the Ring 2011 - 7/24/11

Fri May 12, 2023 4:13 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Web Version
Original Graphics

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Backup Forum Version

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addicting
PROLOGUE

[Finally comes the time for the debut of Abby Addiction. Originally she was going to debut on the 12th Episode of Ladies Night to compete in the Battle Royal for the final Diva's Title Ballot for Extreme OverLoad, but due to unforseen circumstances, that didn't happen. Then she was going to debut on Episode 14 of Ladies Night in the first round of the Queen of the Ring tournament, but again, it didn't happen. Now 3rd time is the charm as Abby will make her debut at the Queen of the Ring Pay Per View against the same person she was set to face in round one. In this match if Abby wins she will force Trish to stop ducking Phoenix and face her at Summer BreakDown, but if Trish wins, Abby must face an opponent at Summer BreakDown that Trish hand picks. So everyone we are pumped and ready, it's time for THE ADDICTION!]

DEAR DIARY

Dear Diary
Date: March 25th, 1998
Went with Christina and watched her father win his 2nd World Heavyweight Title. Chris is truely good at what he does. Christina's brother has said he's going to be doing that someday, ever since they watched their dad win his first one. I think after tonight, Christina is thinking about it too.

I haven't yet decided if it's something I want to do, I still got plenty of time to figure out what I want to do with my life.

Dear Diary
Date: November 14th, 2004
Christina graduated from Wrestling school this week. She's set to debut in a company called ACW in just a couple days. I guess she really was serious about persuing this career. Her brother has already made a little splash. Who knows what is in store for the Carter siblings in their profesional career. She offered to train me and get me to join up in ACW too. I still don't know if that's the life for me though.

Dear Diary
Date: February 27th, 2011
Christina has quite the career rolling now. Everyone is now talking about this record she's getting close to after retaining tonight. She really has put together quite a career, wasn't that long ago I wondered if this career choice was right for her, I sure got proven wrong. Her brother has also had a very outstanding career, yea sure he got most of it after he became the "bad guy". We both know its just a role he plays for the show though. He's really a sweetheart, but you already know that don't ya diary? You don't have to go back far in my first diary and see my first little girl crush happened to be on my best friend's older brother. Of course being my best friend I wisely never persued that crush.

Other than any of that though. I got to appear in a promo for tonight's pay per view. I had no idea Christina had camera's recording our conversation, but it feels great now that I've heard the fans feedback. So many guys saying "man her friend was hot". It did make me feel special, who knows maybe I am cut out to be in front of the world like that. I certainly know how to do the buisiness after some training from Christina. I was also taught to defend myself by my boyfriend of course. Combine them styles who knows what you could get. I don't know, maybe, just maybe.

SCENE ONE
Off The Record
Date: July 24th, 2011

Our scene begins backstage of the Emirates Stadium in London England. The Camera is in the locker room of one Abby Addiction, though the stream isn't being aired live and is more off the record. Abby is seen getting the finishing touches on her wrestling outfit when there's a knock at the door. Abby looks up.

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] "Come In!"

The door opens and in walks EWE Women's Champion, Christy Chaos. Christy looks at Abby and smiles.

[Christy Chaos CHRISTINA CARTER] "Big Night, are you ready?"

Christy sits down on the bench next to Abby.

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] "Heck yeah, I been waiting for this. My big debut, third time's the charm I guess."

[Christy Chaos CHRISTINA CARTER] "Stuff happens I guess, but you're finally making the debut."

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] "I got a bone to pick with you actually."

Christy looks at Abby confused.

[Christy Chaos CHRISTINA CARTER] "What about?"

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] "What happened to us being a team after you talked me into debuting? I do that, and you go and turn heel."

[Christy Chaos CHRISTINA CARTER] "It was just something I needed to try and do. My first attempt as a heel didn't go over very well, I thought it was time to give it another try."

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] "That's true I guess."

[Christy Chaos CHRISTINA CARTER] "You know, you could always be heel too, not like you have debuted yet."

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] "True, but I don't know what I want to be honest. I'm just gonna role with my character, see how the fans take to it, go from there."

[Christy Chaos CHRISTINA CARTER] "You gonna be ok, debuting against a vet."

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] "I'll be fine, I think it's an honor really. I get to face someone who has made a big splash in two different federations, hell of a debuting opportunity if you ask me. Almost beats not being able to debut in that Battle Royal."

[Christy Chaos CHRISTINA CARTER] "Or the Queen of the Ring Tournament itself."

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] "Exactly, I mean yeah I coulda came in and got a title shot with both cases. It's better this way though, I don't rush into the picture, I get to earn my own way, and still have a memorable match to debut with, against a Diva's Legend."

[Christy Chaos CHRISTINA CARTER] "If this is you talking, I can't wait to see what you have to say in character."

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] "Well that will be different, she's heel, so I gotta hate on her."

[Christy Chaos CHRISTINA CARTER] "True."

Abby looks at the clock on the wall at that moment.

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] "Speaking of which, it's time for my first interview."

[Christy Chaos CHRISTINA CARTER] "Have fun and give her hell."

Abby Smiles.

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] "You know me."

[Christy Chaos CHRISTINA CARTER] "She's in trouble then."

They both laugh before Abby exits the locker room and the scene fades.

SCENE TWO
Going Live!
Date: July 24th, 2011

The scene opens up with Leticia Cline standing in the interview area with a big Queen of the Ring backdrop behind her.

[LETICIA CLINE] "Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome at this time...Abby Addiction!"

There's a moderate response from the crowd in the background, not really knowing her, as Abby steps into the scene next to Leticia.

[LETICIA CLINE] "Abby, tonight is your big EWE Debut, though it wasn't supposed to be was it?"

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "Third Time is the charm, after twice I tried to debut, but it just wasn't meant to be yet I guess."

[LETICIA CLINE] "Well here you are, finally making the debut, and what better place then the first ever Diva's Exclusive Pay Per View?"

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "And hopefully not the last."

[LETICIA CLINE] "Hard to say with the way things are going."

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "True, none the less, it is great to be debuting on Pay Per View."

[LETICIA CLINE] "And how about your opponent?"

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "Not as great. I mean, She is a legend in the business. She has her flaws though too."

[LETICIA CLINE] "What do you mean?"

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "I been around Addiction my whole life, Trish shows at least two major addictions she suffers from. First one is obvious, The Addiction of Sex, she certainly found her way around the EWE Locker room."

[LETICIA CLINE] "That one hasn't been said before."

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "Further proving my point, she's addicted and everyone knows it."

[LETICIA CLINE] "What's her other addiction then?"

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "Feeding her Ego. She is absolutely addicted to it. I swear she can't do one single promo without telling everyone she is the greatest Diva to ever step into that ring."

[LETICIA CLINE] "That's the attitude you have to have though, it's confidence."

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "You are actually defending a member of the Queens of Wrestling?"

[LETICIA CLINE] "Well, no, I hate them like everyone else, but I was just saying."

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "And you are right, however, not everyone has to do that, not everyone has to think they are the greatest, and have to remind you of that every time they speak."

[LETICIA CLINE] "So you're supposed to be down on yourself?"

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "No, you're not supposed to do that either. You can be confident, without thinking you can't be beat. Trish seems to think that, when she has lost almost as many times as she has won. When she does lose, she comes up with some excuse, to further feed her ego, that's what Addictions do though, they are hard to beat."

[LETICIA CLINE] "What about you?"

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "I am neither confident or intimidated. Yes she is a legend, yes I am a rookie, this is my first match in my entire career, not just EWE, my career. That should worry me, but it doesn't, at the same time I would be an idiot to say I am the best. I do know my way around that ring, and I will show Trish and the world what I can do."

[LETICIA CLINE] "Well, you been around Addictions all your life. What are yours?"

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "I don't have any."

[LETICIA CLINE] "No seriously."

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "I am being serious."

[LETICIA CLINE] "Then what's with the ring name, and how was you always around it?"

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "My Father was an Alcholic and left my mother when I was fifteen. My mother was a Drug Addict and overdosed when I was 18. Addictions tore my family apart, I swore off any of it."

[LETICIA CLINE] "Then what's with the name?"

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "It's a Symbol. I seen throughout my life Addictions are hard to beat, almost impossible for some people. I never got one to have to beat it."

[LETICIA CLINE] "That's actually pretty interesting. Anyway, this match isn't just any match, it has special stipulations."

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "If Trish wins I have to face a hand picked opponent from her at Summer BreakDown. I'll be looking forward to facing whoever she throws in front of me if that happens."

[LETICIA CLINE] "The fact it could be anyone doesn't bother you at all?"

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "No, because I don't care who it is, I know I will go out there and give them a good match regardless of the outcome, that's all I'm here for."

[LETICIA CLINE] "No Championship desires?"

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "Eventually, but I'm not rushing it. All I care about is giving these fans a good show and help to save the division."

[LETICIA CLINE] "It is starting to get endangered, but anyway, going to say what the other outcome is?"

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "Of course, if I win, Trish will have to face Amelia 'The Phoenix' Pieterson at Summer BreakDown. No more running."

[LETICIA CLINE] "I happen to know it was you who came up with these stipulations for this match."

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "I did."

[LETICIA CLINE] "Why Phoenix vs Trish if you win?"

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "I been around, hanging with Christy, I know Trish has been ducking her for quite awhile. I hate to see something like that, so I thought I'd do my part to see what the fans want."

[LETICIA CLINE] "And you threw in there letting her pick your opponent if she won?"

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "Yeah, the way I see it, it's win win for me. Either I beat Trish in a great debut, or I am already guranteed to be apart of Summer BreakDown."

[LETICIA CLINE] "Well when you put it that way, it makes sense. Anyway, we're running out of time, you got any last words?"

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "The EWE Nation is about to experience The Addiction. Trish Stratus, she's the first to find out just why you Can't Beat An Addiction."

Abby walks off as the scene fades away.

-END OF FEED-

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum