Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Queen of the Ring 2012 - 07/22/12 Empty Queen of the Ring 2012 - 07/22/12

Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:24 am

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here

Last edited by JAY on Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
JAY
JAY
Admin

Queen of the Ring 2012 - 07/22/12 Empty RolePlay Two

Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:54 am
ROLEPLAY: 1/2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addicting
PROLOGUE

[Chalk up another one as The Glamazon becomes the 27th Victory for The Addiction, and 15th Victory in a row. Now it's time for the Queen of the Ring, the same Pay Per View Abby debuted at.. Will Abby be able to keep her streak alive and successfully defend the Championship on the eves of her Anniversary, or will Mickie James finally realize her dream, and Beat The Addiction?]

End
PROLOGUE

SCENE ONE
Still a Rookie..
Date: July 14th, 2012

The Camera's open up backstage of Ladies Night as it had went off the air already. Abby Addiction is seen standing outside of the Medical room trying to get in, but to no avail.

[GUARD] I'm sorry, but I can't let you in.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] She's a friend of mine, I just need to see that she's ok.

[GUARD] I realize, but The doctor is still trying to conclude her condition and what exactly happened to her.

Abby rolls her eyes and is about to lose her cool, when The Guard is lucky for the arrival of Miss Money in the Bank and co-Tag Team Champion, Christy Chaos. Christy quickly grabs Abby.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS] Calm down.. She'll be alright.

Christy looks over to the guard.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS] You better contact me when we can see her.

[GUARD] Yes, mam.. of course.

Abby and Christy walk away, Christy just trying to keep her pupil from losing it.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] We can't just leave her, Christy.. If that happened to one of us, you know Kelly would fight harder to get through.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS] I'm sure she'll be fine, Abby. You don't need to stress yourself with that, especially with the Queen of the Ring coming up.

Abby shakes her head, seeming put off that Christy would wipe their friend away to talk about The Queen of the Ring.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] How can you do that? Kelly is your friend too, you can't just wash her to the side.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS] I'm not, and you know I'm not.. Just as you know, she'd want you to focus on your title defense. She'd be furious if you lost your title because you was too worried about her instead of focusing.

Abby sighs and nods as the two are still walking.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] You're right, she'd bite my head off. I guess you're lucky you don't have a big match to worry about ontop of this.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS] Excuse me, I have a Tag Title defense, Monday..

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Oh ya that's right.. Tape Delays as Punk would say.. I forgot.

Christy laughs and shakes her head as they reach the parking lot doors and go through.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS] It's ok, just stay focused though.. Kelly would want you to. Not only would she be upset that you lost your title because of her.. but to Mickie James of all people, a member of the Queens of Wrestling.

Abby laughs.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Believe me, I know.. I'd have Fortin and the others knocking at my door too..

[Charismatic CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS] Are you implying you're a member of Divalution?

Christy asked, clearly sarcastic. Abby rolls her eyes.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Of course not, but we do fight for the same cause.. The Eradication and Desolving of the Queens of Wrestling.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS] Of course.. I think we all think of that group as a Rodent infestation we can't seem to get rid of.. no matter how many times all of us use Rat Poison or just get one of our kitties to beat them nearly to death.

Abby laughs out a little bit. Christy smiles as she stops by Abby's car.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS] What?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I just found your use of Kitties to be humorous.

Christy rolls her eyes.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS] Get serious Abby.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I am serious.. Mickie James isn't a worry to me, none of them Queens are.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS] Watch it..

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Watch nothing.. I've beaten her how many times? I've beaten every single member at least twice, just to prove none of them was a fluke..

[Charismatic CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS] Except for Natalya.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I'll gladly hand her a second defeat if she doesn't run for the hills before I can.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS] I had the same attitude about The Queens at Girls Night Out.. the same attitude about the Jobber Squad at Retribution..

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] And you guys retained in both those matches, way to prove my point.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS] Not without them surprising me.. Both teams gave it alot more effort and made it alot closer than I would of ever imagined.. if you ain't careful, Mickie James can do that to you, ending your streak, and taking your title.

Abby laughs but stops when she sees Christy isn't laughing and still stands there with a straight look on her face.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] You're not kidding.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS] You're still a rookie for one more week Abby, and with an attitude like that, you're showing it. Underestimate Noone..

Christy shakes her head slightly and says it again, to emphasize.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS] NOONE.

Christy gives a slight nod to her pupil.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS] Always remember that.

Christy walks off to find her car on the other side of the parking lot. Abby stands there in contemplation of what Christy said to her. After standing there thinking for a moment, she nods.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] You got it.

Abby hops in her rental and shuts the door. She drives off as the scene fades away.

DEAR DIARY

Dear Diary
Date: July 24th, 2011
Well I had my official EWE Debut today. I shoulda made it a month ago, but that's ok. I was nervous as hell, not only my first professional match, but it was on Pay Per View, and against a Legend no less. It was very nerve racking, even more so when they told me they was gonna give me the push to beat her. I was worried if I'd be sloppy and Trish would have to carry me then I somehow win, which the fans wouldn't believe at all. Thankfully, that didn't happen. Trish didn't have to carry me at all, and I think I put on a pretty good match.

It was a rush, and I hope to have a long future with EWE.

SCENE TWO
Hunger
Date: July 17th, 2012

The scene opens inside a undisclosed room, the first shot shows a Poster for EWE Queen of the Ring, 2011, hanging on the wall. After watching it for a moment, Abby Addiction walks next to it and leans on the wall with her arms crossed. At this moment only her top half can be seen, with her long red hair hanging down, and a plain black sleevless top.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] The Queen of the Ring, it's a very special event. This year is it's second edition.

Abby looks to the poster.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] The first one, last year, will always hold a place in my memory though. It's a night I will never forget and always remember, because it was the night I made my EWE Debut.

Abby looks back to the camera and chuckles a little to herself.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Ironic really, because it was on that night I faced Trish Stratus for my first EWE Match, and first Victory.. and so it began. My Long run of success against The Queens of Wrestling and just in general, started right here, at this pay per view. Against the partner of my opponent this year, and you can use that word, partner, in more ways than one.

Abby laughs and shakes her head.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] With my 1 year anniversary approaching, I do think I've had quite the rookie year, if I must say so myself. Starting it off with Trish, like I said.. I'd go on to face Lita a week or two later.. before Mickie got her first failed attempt at The Addiction, at last year's Summer BreakDown.

Abby nods with a smirk on her face.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] That's right, me being the first one to actually Sweep all Six Queen's... I actually swept The Originals, before their expansion, a month after my EWE Career began. Just a little fun facts for ya.

Abby brushes a bit of hair from her face before crossing her arms back and continuing.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] The rest of my Rookie year had it's share of excitement, not just sweeping over all the Queens like I have done said.. I have a Rookie record of Twenty Seven Wins.. and One loss.. 4 of Those Wins being from Mickie James, of course.. Just staying on point not to disappoint certain people.

Abby winks as she begins walking. She stops when she gets to a replica of the EWE TeleVixen Championship.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Of course there was when I became the first ever EWE TeleVixen Champion.. a title which I never lost, but vacated. Vacated after I achieved the biggest accomplishment of my rookie year. If not for the TeleVixen Championship.. or the Impressive Win-Loss Record.. then the biggest moment of my rookie year, is this.

The camera pans back enough so that now we see her tight blue jeans, and of course locked around her waist, the EWE Women's Championship.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] The EWE Women's Championship.. the Top Championship that can be won on my brand, I won it in my rookie year. Not something I'm the only person to do, but not everyone does it either, like for example, Mickie's rookie year in EWE is over with..

Abby smiles again, knowing that stung a little.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] It's not all about that right now.. See this is about The Queen of the Ring.. where I will walk in for a Rookie, for the final time. Just two days before my one year anniversary.. I walk into the same Pay Per View I debuted at.. 363 Days later...

Abby takes the title off her waist and puts it on her shoulder.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] The EWE Women's Champion, the Top Champion of the Brand.. Doing that, is what's not so common.. Returning to the same event you debuted at, ontop of the brand. That's the real honor in all of this.

Abby smirks and walks to another poster, which is the 2012 Queen of the Ring this time. Abby looks at it and smiles.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Heading into my 3rd Women's Title defense, I suppose everyone wants to know my thoughts.. Everyone wants to know why this match will be a challenge, and what not.. Here's The way I see it.. My first defense, Hollie Winder gave me everything she had, at the grandest Stage of them all.. Having your first defense at the Grand Stage of WrestleMania, in your WrestleMania debut no less.. it was no cake walk, her fire to beat me, didn't make it much easier.

Abby shakes her head.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] But I made it through anyways.. Last Month.. My 2nd Defense, Amelia's rematch from when I took the title from her at Final Destination. The two of us put on two of the greater Women's Title matches in EWE History at both Final Destination and Girls Night Out.. but both times seen me walk out.. with this championship.

Abby raises the title up enough to display it to the camera, before laying it back on her shoulder. She then bows her head a little bit.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Unfortunately, it came at the price of getting Amelia, my Tag Partner and one of my best friends, suspended.

Abby shakes her head.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] No matter that, Mickie.. what makes you think you'll be the one? I don't want to get a big head or anything.. but I really wanna know. I've gone through all I have gone through, and yet you think you'll be the magically one to stop me. The same person who has already failed to beat me four times.

Abby shrugs slightly.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I mean sure, you might have that x-factor this time.. This time it's for the Women's Championship.. The One Title that has eluded you your whole EWE Career, the Title you have tried, and tried, and tried to get a shot at since the moment you got here, but yet, never have until now. That may give you the hungry.. the passion and desire to pull off the victory. Really though, what really changes?

Abby takes a seat in a chair that was under the poster and gives a look to the camera as if waiting to get a response. She gives it a few seconds before she continues.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] She's had this hunger before.. She's had her chances to get her shot. Whether it be the Triple Threat Number One Contender Match that got Amelia her first shot.. whether it be The Six Pack challenge at September SleepOver that was won by Sharpay Evans of all people.. or whether it be the numerous Battle Royals she entered, and failed those too.

Abby shakes her head.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] She's had her shots.. she's had her chances. She can say what she wants about me, but one shot, was all it took.

Abby smiles to the title and wipes it before looking back to the camera.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I ain't making a mistake though.. I know, and I realize, each and every one of these failed attempts to get her shot, has grown her hunger more and more with each failure. Little harsh there, wasn't I?

Abby laughs and shrugs.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Oh well.. See if I was honest, I would feel happy for her, finally getting her big break.. But the fact of the matter is, she's still associated with the biggest scum this federation has ever seen. For that, I can't show her the slightest bit of respect. I can't wish her any luck and hope for the best person to win, quite frankly, because I already will win.

Abby puts up a free hand and waves her index finger slightly.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Make no mistake about it, I'm not the best, because of my record, because of being the Champion.. I'm the better wrestler, simply because I'm not a self proclaimed Queen of Wrestling, end of story.

Abby pauses with a slight smile back on her face.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] And the end of a story it truely is. This match marks the last match of my Rookie year, just two days before the anniversary.. Mickie, You can say what you want and do what you want.. but in the end, I will end my Rookie year.. Twenty Eight... and One... and still the EWE Women's Champion.

Abby stands up and looks to her title once again with a big grin as she glances back to the camera.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Just Deal with it.

Abby walks out of the room as the camera zooms in and fades on the Queen of the Ring poster.

-END OF FEED-

JAY
JAY
Admin

Queen of the Ring 2012 - 07/22/12 Empty Re: Queen of the Ring 2012 - 07/22/12

Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:26 pm
ROLEPLAY: 2/2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addicting
PROLOGUE

[Chalk up another one as The Glamazon becomes the 27th Victory for The Addiction, and 15th Victory in a row. Now it's time for the Queen of the Ring, the same Pay Per View Abby debuted at.. Will Abby be able to keep her streak alive and successfully defend the Championship on the eves of her Anniversary, or will Mickie James finally realize her dream, and Beat The Addiction?]

End
PROLOGUE

SCENE ONE
Begining the 2nd Year, On Top
Date: July 22nd, 2012

The scene begins inside the Alumni Stadium in Boston, Massachusetts. Fans are starting to pack the house with just under an hour until Queen of the Ring will be kicking off. The Camera zooms in on the titan tron where we get a shot of the Queen of the Ring backdrop on the Queen of the Ring Interview set. Trixy stands by in front of the set with a mic in her hand.

[TRIXY] Hello EWE Nation! We're live just moments before the kick off of the 2012 EWE Queen of the ring! I'm Trixy and I'm being joined by none other than the EWE Women's Champion... Abby Addiction!

The crowd cheers, as Abby walks next to Trixy wearing her Dark Red Attire, with Teal Lettering going down each leg saying "ADDICTION". The Women's Championship is draped over her right shoulder.

[TRIXY] Abby thanks for your time.. welcome to the Queen of the Ring, the same Pay Per View you made your EWE Debut.. So how does it feel to know tonight is your final match as a Rookie?

Abby smiles and nods.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] It's still pretty surreal Trixy, I can't believe I've been in this company for a year now, and to have all the success I have had, to think I've only lost one match in the entire year, that's a great feeling.

[TRIXY] Keeping in mind, you could still lose a 2nd match before the end of your rookie year, by losing tonight in your final match of your Rookie year.

Abby chuckles and shakes her head.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] That's not going to happen, Trixy.. You can quote me on that.

[TRIXY] What makes you so certain?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I'm not sure Trixy, maybe it's the fact I've already rhode this ride, four times.

[TRIXY] Kinky.

Abby rolls her eyes.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Gotta watch my wording around you, I forgot. That's not what I mean Trixy, I'm not riding girls, I'm not Johnny Chaos.. nor am I a Queen of Wrestling.

[TRIXY] Oh..

Abby shakes her head.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I've beaten her four times, that's what I'm getting at.. Four times I beat her, with absolutely nothing to gain or lose, just satisfaction in knowing I put her in her place. Do you honestly think the one time I'm gonna slip, is when my title is on the line?

[TRIXY] Well you're wrapping up your Rookie Year, you should start thinking like a veteran.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Are you about to say, what my mentor already told me.

[TRIXY] It just seems like you are underestimating Mickie, which you never wanna do with anyone.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] First off, I'm not underestimating her, I'm just stating facts. I can be confident in victory, without underestimating her. Underestimating her would be me not even trying.. but trust me, I'm bringing everything to the table, so I can beat her like I've already done before.

Abby pauses for a moment.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Secondly, Mickie James shouldn't talk about underestimating people.

[TRIXY] Well she did say she's sick of being underestimated.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] She's the pot calling the kettle black then. That's exactly what she did herself in the King of Xtreme Tournament.. Remember when she was eliminated in the first round? Sure you do, everyone does, we all laughed about it, it was her own fault, thinking just cause he was some debuting Rookie, she had it easy.. A mindset like that, will get you a defeat quite often. Like myself..

Abby smiles a little.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I have the streak I have, because I underestimate noone. You can look back as far as you want, I bring it every single week. Whether I'm facing Amelia Pietersen.. or some chump making their EWE Debut.. I bring it like I'm in the Women's Title Match, every single time.. and that's why I have the streak and win-loss record, that I have.

[TRIXY] Is that what happened with Vespertine? Did you underestimate her and not bring it?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] False.. I brought it just as hard in that match.. She just got lucky. Vespertine is the true definition of a Fluke.. What all did she achieve after beating me? Absolutely nothing, she lost to Fortin, she lost to Christy, she got down right raped by Amelia for the Women's Title at Phase Three.. She quickly faded and left before I could ever get a rematch, to prove that fluke.

[TRIXY] Vespertine is still a touchy subject I see.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] It doesn't bother me, I know, and everyone in the entire EWE knows, I'm better than her, she just got lucky. So that blemish is nothing more than a small blemish to move past.. just keep it on Mickie.

[TRIXY] Well I interviewed Mickie.. and she seems really focused.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] That's good, good for her.. Will it be enough though?

[TRIXY] She was very focused at Girls Night Out and Retribution.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Exactly my point. She brought it in both those matches, more than anyone expected her to. But in the end, she still lost to Mallory.. and she still lost the X-Division Title. The same thing is bound to happen here.. Yes, true she seems very focused on this match.. She's already giving off the vibe that she's going to bring it, just as she did at those two Pay Per Views.. but if I have my way, and I usually do.. It'll just be the same story, different day.

[TRIXY] How can you claim to not be underestimating her, it sure seems like you are.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Because you keep mistaking Confidence for Underestimation. That's your fault.. I don't blame you, we all know you're not the brightest.

[TRIXY] Hey!

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I don't mean to be mean.. but you're the one who keeps mistaking the two, not me.

[TRIXY] Because you keep writing her off. Didn't you see our interview? She's very focused.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Yes, yes she is.. but she still doesn't have her facts right.. If I'm going to talk about Mickie James, I won't sound like an idiot, because I've beaten her enough times, I know everything there is to know about her. I know that her and Trish are lovers, married infact. I know that her and her band of whores attempt to run and control Ladies Night, the only way they even remotely succeed in that aspect is by cheap tactis and attacks, while having the General Manager in their pocket. It's certainly not due to their Wrestling Skills, where the collection has lost more times than they have won.

[TRIXY] Well..

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I'm not done.. See yes, I know she's been Tag Team Champions with Trish Stratus.. where Cryme Tyme so clearly threw that match.. Everyone knows it, they was myseriously suspended the next week... Ontop of that, the Hardcore Stratusfaction Title reign was over in the blink of an eye.. a couple weeks later at WrestleMania, they met The Extreme Legends, and that.. was that.

[TRIXY] Yea, but she also..

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Was the X-Core Champion numerous times.. Yeah, that's not really worth talking about, let alone bragging about.

[TRIXY] That's true, but I was going to talk about..

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Her being the X-Division Champion..

Trixy nods.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Yes, I know. She tied Sean Lewis' record.. I can admit, that's pretty good.

Abby nods, but then puts up a finger.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] But then.. who exactly did she beat? I mean, she took the title from Dustin Jobber first of all.. Nothing more even needs to be said about that matter. She's defended against Johnny Rebel & Daniel Bryan... Yes, she's only had 2 successful defenses to get to that record, what kind of horsewash is that? Sean Lewis defended that title at least 4 times right off the top of my head.. Nevermind that, Johnny Rebel.. who exactly has he beaten to boast about?

Abby pauses, she just stands there and blinks her eyes a couple times, then continues on.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Yea, exactly... As far as Daniel Bryan goes.. That's somewhat impressive, but still nothing worth talking about. Daniel Bryan would never beat the Addiction, that's a fact, and a promise. Her first real defense came at Retribution, where she lost the title.. I will admit, she gave it more fight than anyone expected, she even got close to shocking the world and winning, but in the end, she still lost.

[TRIXY] That's all true, but what's with the life lesson of Mickie's EWE Career?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Just showing, I know all there is to know about her.. yet she can't even get one thing right about me. I don't have Addictions, that's my whole deal. Addictions tore my family apart, and that is why I am against them. Infact if I were to have one, it'd only be my Addiction to Winning, and proving I am the very best at whatever I do.

[TRIXY] That and your love for Ice Cream.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Oh shut up.

[TRIXY] What, it's true ain't it?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I am not addicted to Ice Cream, I just like it alot.. it's a joke between me and Amelia, so you have no right to bring up OUR business. You don't see me bringing up your love life with Leo Kat, do you?

[TRIXY] No, I guess not..

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Why are you with him, anyway?

[TRIXY] That's not any of you business.

Abby nods.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Fair enough, but now you get it.

[TRIXY] Yes, I'm sorry.. didn't know you was so touchy about it.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] That's just it, I'm not. You just take Amelia so serious.. The whole I'm addicted to Ice Cream is a joke between me and Amelia, and it should remain that way.

[TRIXY] My mistake then.. any final words to wrap this up?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] It's simple, Trixy.. I've had a phenominal rookie year in the EWE. My 2nd year will be just as big, because I'm going to start it, as the Women's Champion. Mickie may have the high hopes, she will break her streak against me, she will end my winning streak. She will finally become the Women's Champion, and hand me my 2nd loss to finish off my Rookie year, but that's simly not going to happen.

Abby shakes her head.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Only one scenerio is best fit for tonight's Main Event, Trixy.. and that's when I defeat Mickie James, like I have already done so many times before.. For the 5th Time, Mickie realizes She Can't... and Never Will.. Beat The Addiction.

Abby winks to the camera and walks off as Trixy watches her leave. Trixy finally looks back to the camera and shrugs before walking the other way. The camera zooms and fades on the Queen of the Ring backdrop.

-END OF FEED-

Sponsored content

Queen of the Ring 2012 - 07/22/12 Empty Re: Queen of the Ring 2012 - 07/22/12

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum