Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Queen of the Ring 2017 - 8/27/17 Empty Queen of the Ring 2017 - 8/27/17

Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:40 am

Ring Name: Abby Addiction
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Kansas City, Kansas
Resides: St. Louis, Missouri
Theme: "Addicted" by Saving Abel
Finishers: Abstinence & DeTox

LAW Career Record
Win: 03
Lose: 03
Draw: 00

LAW Singles Record
Win: 02
Lose: 02

LAW Tag Record
Win: 01
Lose: 01

Current Streak: 1 Consecutive Defeat

Best Streak: 2 Consecutive Victories

Worst Streak: 2 Consecutive Defeats

EWE Career Record
Win: 63
Lose: 10
Draw: 01

EWE Singles Record
Win: 47
Lose: 09

EWE Tag Record
Win: 16

Final Streak: 5 Consecutive Victories

Best Streak: 19 Consecutive Victories

Career Record
Win: 66
Lose: 13

Career Singles Record
Win: 49
Lose: 11

Career Tag Record
Win: 17

CHAPTER FOUR: DEJAVU
===ON CAMERA===

The scene opens inside the Mean Machine School of Wrestling. It's a coule hours removed from Slam airing as no one remains, but the area is still set up. Abby stands beside the ring looking at the empty chairs. She glances over to a camera being held by the man she asked to record a promo for her.

"A couple hours ago... I was in back, having a good time as Christy's guest on her show. She's a good friend of mine, has been my entire life. Of course I would come see here while I was in town. But now that I'm out here... I can't think about Slam. I can only think about the last time I was here."

She looks back over to the empty chairs. There is nothing there but empty chairs, but not for Abby. Abby sees a 15 year old Amber Michaels laying on the floor writhing in pain, having just got inadvertantly blased with a steel chair from Abby's then Tag Team Partner and still good friend, Angela Fortin.

"I was one of the only people in the world, most definately the only person in this building, that was rooting for Angela that night. She was my friend, she was my partner... I believed in her."

She continues to watch as all of Jack's guests clear spectator's away from the injured Amber.

"That was where it all went down hill for her. She had the match in her control, she was going to upset the world and we were going to celebrate with high praise. Then in one fail swoop, one misfire hitting the wrong target... and everything changed."

Abby looks back to the camera.

"Jack was the star. He was the pinnacle of this business. I take nothing away from the man, he has and always has had my respect. My support was not against him... but for my partner and friend. Everyone knew who Jack was, especially here on his home turf where the match happened to be taking place. That in a sense is like Gabby Camacho. She is a star in Ladies All-Star Wrestling, she has been the L.A.W. World Champion, not just once... but twice. She is who everyone knows, just like everyone knew Jack here in his house. Then there was Angela."

Glancing back to the crowd of chairs she sees Angela smash Jack in the back with the same chair, as he was tending to his daughter. Abby sighs slightly.

"Maybe she went a little too far. The shot on Amber was a mistake, but she went after Jack while he was trying to tend to his hurt daughter. She was taking advantage, ceizing her opportunity to get Jack when she could, for that I can't fully blame her. Especially when the entire world seemed to be against her in that match. I was literally the only one in her corner, keeping my loyalty. She did say some things leading up to this event that got a lot of people's blood boiling, however. She was still the outsider as far as the students and fans of the MMSW were concerned on this night, despite she had trained a little there herself. Jack would tell you she turned her back on them and spit on it. That I cannot speak for, that is between Angela and Jack."

"It still made her the outsider... the one no one was counting on winning that match. The one no one wanted to win that match, except for her and myself. If Gabby is comparable to Jack, the one you all know... the star who has been to the mountain top of this company... that would make me my old partner. The outsider coming in to steal your spot, at least what some would be threatened by me doing. The one no one is counting on winning not just this tournament... but even my Quarter Finals Match. Which for the most part... I am fine with the comparison."

Looking to the floor she can't help but cringe as she watches her partner get one of the sickest snap DDT's she has ever seen delivered to her smack dab to a chair. Angela was unconcious and busted open.

"Things did not end well for her, but this is not entirely the same situation. I have no personal animosity towards Gabby, as Angela did Jack... I won't be accidently injuring any loved ones to send Gabby into a mad psychotic state to rip my head off. Instead it's just as simple as she's the star... and I'm the unknown... fighting out in a straight up battle to see who will move onto the next round. I could talk about the potential opponents I could meet in the Semi-Finals or Finals, should I get past Gabby... but I'm not going to do that. I'm not going to selfishly overlook her. I know the threat level she is. There is a world of respect for you, Gabby... not just by the LAW Community, but by myself as well. I have looked forward to facing you since the moment it was announced. I said it before, I should be intimidated by the fact I have drawn your name in the Quarter Finals... and who I could be facing in the Semi-Finals were I to make it past you. I have stated already, though... that I look forward to that challenge. I don't want the easy road... I am perfectly fine with the fact that my road to the finals and the crown, were I to get there... will be one of the toughest roads in the bracket."

She pauses for a moment giving a slight nod.

"This is the fight... this it the competition level my mentor trained me for oh so many years ago, no matter how she feels, she is wrong. Just because she dominated one Women's Division, doesn't mean there isn't another Women's Division that can challenge her... but this isn't about her, only to say, she is wrong... there is competition here... there is women that can give you a battle worth fighting, make you put it all on the line and take you to your absolute limits... and Gabby Camacho is one of them. This will be one of those kinds of matches I live for. Win, lose or draw... likely not that last one given the circumstance."

She chuckles slightly before shaking her head.

"This match will set the tone for the entire tournament... whether anyone else agrees or not and they probably don't, which I don't blame them. I just know what I bring to the table... just as you all already know what she brings to the table. That's the fact of the matter. If all the cards fall into place... everything goes as it should and we bring everything we are both capable of... this match will steal the show before the tournament even reaches the Semi-Finals. For all that I respect about you, though Gabby... I will beat you. I must. Will I run away crying if I lose? No. Despite what others seem to think, will I stick around in LAW and find something else to work towards if this tournament does not go my way? Yes."

"The Fact is, I didn't enter it, just to come to the Quarter Finals again. While true just by putting in a 1% effort I will have already improved from my performance last year... I want more than that, I strive to do more than that. I strive to go to the distance... We all do, I know... so what does that make me any different? Because I have done it before... I know what it takes... I know what I will have to do. I've been in the ring with people like you before Gabby. I've been in matches with people I wasn't expected to beat. I went after Mallory Costas for my rematch after she had ended my 19 Match winning streak, the 3rd longest winning streak in the history of the company. I went after her to get my title back, with everyone expecting the same outcome, but that wasn't the case. I went into a Cage match with Syd Vicious... a very fitting name as that's exactly what she was... no one wanted to get near her, she destroyed anyone who got in the ring with her... not beat, destroyed. Myself included the first encounter. They thought I was stupid for trying again, they thought I had a death wish... yet, here I claim... one of a very select few individuals, who has added her to their defeated list."

Pausing for a moment she gives a slight nod.

"These names mean nothing to any of you, I am well aware, but they are relevant. The point they prove, is that I have been there... I know what it's like to be the underdog... ya it was rare... like I said I did have the 3rd longest streak in the company. I was one of those people that people were intimidated by too, not because of being Ruthless like Syd... but just because of my drive to be the best, and sometimes not knowing if they could compete. There were some who learned as I learned with Syd, Mallory and Amelia... that you can't be intimidated, you take on every opponent the exact same way... and because of that, I have had my fair share of upsets too. The point is... Gabby... she may be the big star... she may be the one you all know... She is to LAW as Jack Michaels to this Mean Machine School of Wrestling. For this match, for this tournament... I am my own partner Angela... but the results, will not be the same."

Abby looks over again and can still feel Christy holding her back when Jack lifts up the lifeless Angela and starts carring her around the arena. Real time Abby absent-mindedly begins to walk the exact same path as Jack did with Angela's limp body laying over his shoulder. Stopping at the glass door entrance. She cringes as she re-watches Angela being thrown through the glass and out of the building. Rubbing her hand on the glass she speaks back to the camera.

"No, the result indeed will not be the same. I do not have enemies like my partner had made on that cold November night in 2015. I might lose... but will not be carted out. I have not ruled out the possability of losing, either... I never do... I just have every reason not. This is not 2015... it certainly isn't 2016 with my lackluster effort when I got this far... I am going to give you everything I have, no matter the outcome, I will know I can hold my head held high. Whoever moves onto the Semi-Finals between myself and Gabby, will know we have earned it. That is what the fans are looking forward to. That is what they will come to see. So Gabby, I wish you luck... I wish you all the best. Despite it all, though... Despite your reigns as World Champion... despite your popularity in this company... not even you... will withstand the true power of The Addiction."

Abby walks through the doors. The camera watches her until she walks into the darkness before fading out completely.

NEXT MATCH
Date: 8/27/17
Card: Queen of the Ring
Opponent(s): Gabby Camacho
Stipulation: QOTR Quarter Finals

LAST 5 MATCHES
Date: 8/6/17
Card: LAW #67
Opponent(s): 6 Others
Stipulation: Battle Royal
Outcome: Defeat

Date: 7/23/17
Card: LAW #66
Opponent(s): Stacy Jones & La Estrella
Stipulation: Tag Match w/ Katalina Starr
Outcome: Victory

Date: 6/25/17
Card: LAW #64
Opponent(s): Katie Klein
Stipulation: Queen of the Ring Qualifying Match
Outcome: Victory

Date: 8/28/16
Card: LAW Queen of the Ring 2016
Opponent(s): Etsuko Mitzusaka
Stipulation: Queen of the Ring - Quarter Finals
Outcome: Defeat (No Show)

Date: 8/7/16
Card: LAW #52
Opponent(s): Multiple
Outcome: No Show

TITLES HELD
EWE Women's Champion (2x)
EWE Diva's Champion (4x)
EWE TeleVixen Champion
EWE Diva's Tag Team Champion w/ Angela Fortin

HONORS
Diva's Grand Slam Champion
2015 Queen of the Ring
Final EWE Women's Champion
1st Ever EWE TeleVixen Champion
Never Lost Women's, TeleVixen, nor Diva's Tag Championships
1st Ever 3x & 4x Diva's Champion
Longest Reigning Diva's Tag Team Champions w/ Angela Fortin
#1 Rper of the Week: 19x
#2 Rper of the Week: 9x
#3 Rper of the Week: 4x

SPOTLIGHT
Diva of the Month- February 2012
Diva of the Month- July 2015
Diva of the Week- 22x

-Aiyanna-x1
-AJ Lee-x1
-Amelia "The Phoenix" Pietersen-x3
-Anez-x1
-Angela Fortin-x3
-Annie "Midnight" Fugate-x2
-Baby Doll-x1
-Bayley-x1
-Beth Phoenix-x2
-Brooklyn McDaniel-x1
-Calista Leon-x1
-Cameron-x1
-Charlotte-
-Eva De La Cruz-x1
-Hollie Winder-x4
-Jaylina Jobber-x1
-Jessie Orion-x1
-Josie Wales-x4
-Katie Klein-x1
-Keira "Sin" Fisher-x1
-Kelly-x1
-Kelsi Parr-x4
-Kharma-x1
-Lady Lilac-x1
-La Estrella-x1
-Layla El-x1
-Lita-x6
-Madelyne "Shadow" Wright-x1
-Mallory Costas-x1
-Melina Perez-x3
-Michelle McCool-x3
-Mickie James-x6
-Mizore Payne-x6
-Naomi-x1
-Natalya Neidhart-x1
-Nikki Bella-x1
-Orchid-x1
-Paige-x1
-Roller Brawl-x1
-Stacy Jones-x1
-Stealth Elf-x3
-Syd Vicious-x1
-Tamina Snuka-
-Trish Stratus-x5
-Vespertine-x2
-Zena-x1

JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Queen of the Ring 2017 - 8/27/17 Empty RolePlay Two

Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:49 am

Ring Name: Abby Addiction
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Kansas City, Kansas
Resides: St. Louis, Missouri
Theme: "Addicted" by Saving Abel
Finishers: Abstinence & DeTox

LAW Career Record
Win: 03
Lose: 03

LAW Singles Record
Win: 02

LAW Tag Record
Win: 01

Best Streak: 2 Consecutive Victories

EWE Career Record
Win: 63
Lose: 10

EWE Singles Record
Win: 47
Lose: 09

EWE Tag Record
Win: 16

Final Streak: 5 Consecutive Victories

Career Record
Win: 66
Lose: 13

Career Singles Record
Win: 49
Lose: 11

Career Tag Record
Win: 17

CHAPTER FOUR - VERSE TWO: HISTORY REPEATS
===OFF CAMERA===

The cool night... ok scratch that... the humid night air of Laughlin, Nevada, just about 40 minutes away from Las Vegas itself. Abby sits on a deck, wearing red shorts and a match tank top as she looks at the night sky. After a few moments the sliding door opens behind her and out steps, a very familiar blonde to join her, in her hands, though, is a 4-month-old child. Christy sits down in the chair next to Abby as Abby smiles over to the child.

"Hey there little Jackie Jack."

Abby looks up to Christy.

"I see the other boy in your life has drug you out of bed."

Christy chuckles putting a bottle in little Jack's mouth.

"Well Dutch has him most of the time while I travel, so of course, it's my turn. The real question is..."

Looking up from the baby for a moment to look at Abby.

"Why are you still up?"

Abby just shrugs.

"I know you can't be nervous. You've been there before."

Christy nods over to something laying on the table.

"That was two years ago, though. Against entirely different competition, too."

"If that's what you want to call it."

Abby rolls her eyes with a slight head shake.

"Point is, we both know I only had 3 actual contenders with me the year I won. Not that the other 4 Quarter Finalists weren't capable, they just didn't bring it on that night for some reason. Two of them have more than shown how capable they would have been had they really shown up, in your company."

"One of them being Annie, who has defeated you in singles competition."

Abby gives a soft chuckle.

"Thanks for reminding me."

"Anytime."

Christy has a coy smile on her face as she begins to burp baby Jack.

"The point is, Annie, Mizore, Calista, and Michelle... they were capable, obviously... but they did not bring it on that night, the competition was really between me and the other three. Funny enough two of those three, are also in your company."

Christy shrugs slightly as she lays Jack back down in her right arm.

"Well it's no surprise that the bulk of our roster came from EWE, we already knew that... but hey, we're starting to get some new blood now. After Summer BreakDown we'll hopefully get some more. The Champion's Spotlight is especially bringing us some publicity."

"Brilliant concept, but I have no idea how you managed to get those two for your first one."

"Well Alessandro wasn't hard, obviously, another EWE Alumni. My first time talking to Bronx, though... yea that was interesting."

"Should be a great match. I had fun though on Slam. I'm just sorry I couldn't threaten anyone on your roster like a certain someone I know the last time they made a guest appearance at a company."

Christy smiles brightly with a nod.

"Good times... The match wasn't so great... but ya, how are Roxi and Sam by the way?"

"I haven't conversed with either of them... so fine, I guess?"

Abby gives a slight shrug.

"But the point I was making before we got off topic... I only had three people to actually worry about last time... only three people besides myself, actually brought it. Where-as this time... any of the other seven can easily win this tournament. All of them, with the exception of one, are focused... it's going to be intense."

"Well you know what you gotta do to get attention on your side."

"No, I know what you want me to do, not what I have to do, nor will do. I have gotten where I have gotten, with respect and honor. You have your style and way of doing things and I have mine."

"The first time you give it a shot, the first time you do it... no pun intended, but you'll be addicted."

Abby just shrugs.

"It's fine... some of them probably deserve a verbal slaughtering... but hey, that's your prerogative."

"Thank you... I have gotten this far in my career without resorting to your tactics. We're all different."

Christy shrugs as she looks down to see baby Jack asleep in her arm.

"Do what you gotta do, but I'm going to lay this little one back down and try to get some sleep, I have a flight to Tokyo tomorrow... well later today."

"The heck are you going to Tokyo for?"

"Debut in a second company."

"Did you leave 4CW?"

Christy stands up shaking her head.

"No... I meant second company as a competitor... so I'm still there. Anyways, try not to stay up too late yourself."

"Yes, Mom."

Christy chuckles and shakes her head before walking back into the house. Abby looks back to the sky for a moment before turning and looking at the camcorder she had laying on the table. She reaches over and sits it up right to angle it right at her, before turning it on.

===ON CAMERA===

"Gabby, Gabby, Gabby. I respect you, I have said that. You are a well-known star in this company... a former Champion... twice. A Very tough task for me to tackle in the opening round of this tournament here in a couple days. I do not hate you either, as I have made known, but I am a little disappointed."

Sighing slightly she continues.

"I am not an example... I am not a stepping stone... more appropriately, I am not a speed bump. I am a road block. There is no passing lane on the streets of Addiction."

Abby cringes at herself slightly, wondering if she should edit that out, the talk seemed to rub off a hair and she doesn't like it. Ultimately she shrugs it off and moves on.

"You are a great competitor, Gabby. You are a big star in this company... I'm more than aware of that. I know you are one of the best there is to offer in this company, I am well aware of that, that is why I have looked forward to this encounter. I don't want to win this tournament, were I to win it, without knowing I took on all the best competition I could have. That's just who I am and who I have always been."

She gives a slight nod.

"Funny thing, though. I didn't realize how much we really had in common until the more I thought about it. I don't just mean the cuteness of our names. You mentioned being on top for a long time, taking forever for someone to knock you off. I have been there. You waived a rematch just to enter this tournament... for different reasons mind you, but I have also been there. For me, it was not about proving myself, well not directly. It was about the accolade. Year after year I had watched the tournament go by in my previous company, unable to enter. At the finale of the first one, is where I made my debut with the company. The next three years to follow I was either the defending Champion or Number One Contender."

"So when 2015 finally came and I lost my championship at the final Event before the tournament began... I waived my rematch, just so I could finally enter that tournament. Not to prove I deserved the shot, like your case, but just for the opportunity and accolade. In fact, after I won, I gave my shot for winning, to the runner up. I had my time on top in that company, I didn't want the championship, I didn't need the championship. I only wanted the last remaining accolade of the Women's Division I had not achieved in that company."

She glances away from the camera, fiddling with something with her hands, before turning back to the camera.

"So despite slight differences in the scenarios, we do actually have a lot in common. All the more reason I am looking forward to our encounter. I know it will be tough, I know it's a tough battle I should rather have in the Finals rather than still having to go through two more matches after our great clash, but again, I'm a competitor... I thrive on the challenge, so I will have it no other way, then three tough matches. I will have three matches, too, make no mistake about it. I respect you Gabby, but I will also not be denied. As much as I respect you, I'm still the one that stands in your way. When I am the one that ends your night early, ends your chance at becoming a three-time champion, at least for now... remember, it's like you said, it's nothing personal. I just want this... I just need this."

She picks up the item on the table, finally revealing it to the camera. It is a crown, with the writing "EWE 2015 Queen of the Ring" etched on it. She twirls it in her hand a moment while looking at it.

"Once, people might write off as a fluke. They would, of course, be idiots for thinking someone could fluke past such a tournament, especially with three matches in one night, but some idiot out there would still do it. I'd like to see them say it after a second time, though."

"That is my goal, that is my conquest. Gabby is the first step, but she will not be the last for me. I will move on..."

Looking at the crown Abby begins to think back to June 10th of 2015 at the 60th edition of EWE Ladies Night. Abby stood toe to toe with a very powerful, very dominant Kharma. She had a tough task ahead of her, but in the end, a well-placed counter with her withdrawal (Discuss Big Boot) followed up by The Abstinence, Abby Addiction was onto Round Two.

"My very 1st opponent the first time I entered such a tournament, was perhaps one of the toughest opponents one would have in the first round. It was funny, though, I was the favorite. She was big, she was dominant, but I was still the favorite... and the result I guess proved why. I look at the field I'm in now and how does any of them even compare to her? They don't really, but there is only one I can best relate."

"Katalina is not as dominant, not in the same sense. She does, however, have her own form..."

Abby shutters thinking about it.

"She has the backage because of that, as well, that makes her just that much of a threat if the referee is not on his toes. I can't say I much care for her. She was my partner a few weeks ago and she didn't turn on me, so I'll give her that I guess. I still am not a fan that she needs her minions to do bidding for her. Call it how you want it, but that is one of the perks of having your little slaves, right?"

Abby shakes her head, disgusted by the whole ordeal.

"They can try and help you if the two of us were to meet if you wish... I wouldn't mind reminding Katie who I am. The thing is, I doubt we even meet. I said it before how I had a tough task in the quarter finals, how I had a big name... and I would possibly have another in the Semi-Finals if I got there... you weren't who I was referring to."

She shrugs slightly, knowing that may have been a little cruel and up her mentor's alley too.

"You're more than welcome to prove me wrong, of course. I will look forward to it. However, if the two of us were to meet. The result should be pretty clear. If  the actually dominant Kharma could not stop me from advancing... neither will you, or your 'friends'."

She shakes her head as she looks back to the crown. Now she is thinking about Ladies Night #61 on June 24th, 2015. She drew Bayley in the 2nd round. Another opponent she was expected to get past without much trouble and is exactly what she did when she finished her off with her DeTox submission hold. Abby looks back to the camera upon thinking of that.

"When I faced Bayley in the second round. Of course, I was the favorite. Bayley was not an actual competitor on the roster, it was a fluke she had even got past the first round. She was still a good girl though. Fun to be around, a little awkward when she randomly hugged me during my interview prior to the match, but that is beside the point. She was a sweet girl. Kind hearted and had a great love and passion for this business. I respected that. Once again it's hard to really compare her to one of you, but if I had to..."

"It would have to be La Estrella. Ya I know, the two are nothing alike. I do respect her though and everything she is doing. Her love for this business, her honor in what she's doing to make her country proud of her, it is those aspects that I am best relating her to. If we were to meet, though, with the way the bracket is lined out... it would only be in the finals. I'm not so sure if that will happen."

Abby pauses slightly.

"I'm not saying it isn't possible and heck I hope you do make it... it just will not be an easy road for you, as I'm sure you are well aware. I hope you make it and I'll see you there. We got only a small taste in that tag match, would be interesting to face each other one on one, a clashing of our styles might match up pretty well. It's going to be a tough task for either of us, though... so best of luck to you on your tough journey. If I see you there, that is where it shall end, I'm sorry to say. I will not get that far just to be denied, but good luck anyways."

Looking back to the crown she thinks back to July 12th, 2015... the real grunt of the tournament. Abby's Quarter Finals match was against Calista Leon. Calista put on a decent performance, but it was clear her heart wasn't in it. Abby didn't have much trouble tapping her out with the DeTox.

"Then Royal Flush 2015. The Finale of the Tournament. My first of three... well four counting the Diva's Tag Defense."

She chuckles and waves her hand.

"My first match that night, was against Calista Leon. An individual who had talent and capability, but she lacked any real desire that night. Her heart was just not in it and because of that, she was easily dispatched. It's pretty obvious to me who to compare her to."

"Me and Kate will not meet in this tournament. The only way we would would be in the Finals... and she's not even going to get past the Quarter Finals. Call me rude, call me wrong. I'm just being honest. No one has heard a word from you. How can we expect your heart to be in it? True, perhaps the excuse for why no one has heard from you is because you are focused deep in your training."

Abby gives a slight nod, that could be a possibility.

"We thought the same about Calista, though... and we saw the result, that it wasn't the case at all. I know you are a former LAW World Champion... but that was so long ago it is irrelevant, not when you no longer care. Prove me wrong as you wish, but we will not be meeting on that night. If by some miracle we do, I will finish what Sarah should have already done."

Abby shakes her head before once again going into thought. Still July 12th obviously, now the Semi-Finals where she took on Roller Brawl. A Much tougher contest than her first that evening. It was a close fought match, but Abby would come out the victor. She looks back to the camera with a small smile.

"Then I had Roller Brawl... or as she is now known as, Roller X. She was a tough battle, I will not lie. For a tough battle in the Semi-Finals, though. It is no question where I go from here. I compare her, sorry Katalina, to the tough battle I WILL have in the Semi-Finals."

"Kenzi may not want to face me, for she rather settle her beef with Gabby... but it will be my every intention for you to be facing me anyways. I am not here just to fill the field like I did last time. I have truly arrived and I WILL be making a splash. You may disagree with it and I don't blame you. Like you said, you've been here, you've put in the work. I can respect that and I can understand your perspective of myself. I can just imagine people coming into EWE trying to jump-rope me. Granted I didn't have to worry about that too often, being I was often already there at the top."

She chuckles slightly, knowing that certainly came out the wrong way, she will remember to curse Christy later... but she knows she's not gotten even 1/10 as bad as her yet, so she lets it go.

"If I were in that situation, I would not see it as an insult... or anything of the sort. I would simply see it as opportunity. I will say it until my face turns blue... I thrive on the challenge, I don't care where it comes from... when it comes in. When it's there for me, I will enjoy it. Every chance to prove myself is the better. This is what I live for, learn that... love that. So yes, with all due respect to Gabby, it WILL be me you are facing, come hell or high water. While most do not care for you and the company you keep... which is a point I can't argue, it doesn't change the fact I respect you as a competitor. I will look forward to the challenge I know you will bring. I will also look forward to being the one that dashes your dreams, whether you like it or not."

Smirking slightly she looks to her crown once more and thinks of one more match on that night. Of course, not surprisingly, it was the closest match of them all.. for it was the Finals. Abby and Josie tore it up and put on a clinic, but Abby, as you would know based on the accolade being achieved, would win. Abby keeps fiddling with the crown in her hand as she looks to the camera.

"The Final match to end it all... to crown me the 2015 EWE Queen of the Ring, was against a woman I have always respected, "The Outlaw" Josie Wales... I sometimes didn't agree with her tactics or company she kept, but I always respected Josie in the ring. I have always told her that, even when she was with that little clique of hers. They turned on her prior to this tournament and she proved all the respect I had for her in that ring. Without the help, all by herself, she made it all the way to the finals against myself. Yea all for not when she got to me, but I take nothing away from her. It was a hell of a match and effort. One wrong move on part... one different move, one miscalculation... and she probably would have won."

She gives a slight nod, having a great deal of respect for The Outlaw, as she always had, no matter where they stood.

"To compare, it's real simple... if I make it to the Finals... no offense to La Estrella... and whatever on Kate... but I forsee it being against one... of two different women."

"Sarah... she easily compares for the time Josie was with Grace's Army... for I respect her in-ring abilities, but clearly not the company she keeps. I could potentially run into the same issue as I mentioned with Katalina, but we'll see I guess. That being said, I do respect her in that ring. People can argue it as they see fit, but the fact is, you don't wrestle as often or frequent as she does... without having a great deal of endurance and athleticism."

She gives a slight nod.

"Even if she still insists I'm only here part time... we'll let her be the one to feel like an idiot when I show up on LAW 68... 69... 70... so on and so forth. I am not part time, yes I was only around for the tournament last year, because of other matters we done discussed. Yes, I coincidently returned at the same tournament. I did not return solely for the tournament, though. I just used it as a platform to do so. Even your partner realized that, as did Gabby. Neither are keen about it... more so for me trying to jump in front of them for the time, they have spent here. I can't argue with that, I can understand their concerns. The point is, they get it, whether they like it or not... they get it. Go ahead though, Sarah...keep thinking that. When this "Part Timer" eliminates you and ends your dreams of dethroning Amy Jo Smyth."

"And finally... you have the one I hope stands across from me in that finale. Not because she won that Battle Royal do I see her as the threat she is. Maybe that's why other people see her as a threat, but if you were paying attention, I said it way back in our Tag Match, that she was a major threat. I saw it then, but what do I know, right?"

Abby chuckles lightly and shakes her head.

"I respect you, Stacy. I know I throw that word around, but I truly mean it each time I say it. I have continued to say it about you, and it continues to hold true. You have the same passion and drive as myself, how can I not respect that? That is why, no offense to La Estrella, I hope you beat her. When Sarah easily walks over Kate who has no desires for this tournament... I hope you then beat her. That tag match wasn't enough... That Battle Royal... well it was a Battle Royal. I want you one on one... The two of us will end this tournament right. We will set the house on fire. That is something I very much look forward to. That is what will push me through Gabby & Kenzi or Katalina. I just hope you're there waiting for me."

She smiles and nods again.

"We'll see how it all unfolds. Who I actually face, after I get past Gabby. No slight towards her, it will not be easy in the least bit... but much like herself, I am confident. I will get past her... I will get past whoever lays in front of me in the Semi-Finals... and I will rise in the finals. Gabby and whoever my other two opponents end up being. They will each bare witness just how difficult it really is, to beat The Addiction. 2015 and 2017 are about to collide. History..."

She places the crown ontop of her head.

"Is about to repeat."

She clicks the camcorder off and removes the crown laying it back on the table. Leaning back she looks to the sky once more as the scene fades away.

NEXT MATCH
Date: 8/27/17
Card: Queen of the Ring
Opponent(s): Gabby Camacho
Stipulation: QOTR Quarter Finals

LAST 5 MATCHES
Date: 8/6/17
Card: LAW #67
Opponent(s): 6 Others
Outcome: Defeat

Date: 7/23/17