Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Ladies Night #31 - 05/26/12 Empty Ladies Night #31 - 05/26/12

Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:55 pm

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Ladies Night #31 - 05/26/12 Empty Re: Ladies Night #31 - 05/26/12

Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:55 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

STATS
Ring Name: Kelly
HomeTown: Tampa Bay, FL
H&W: 5'4" 103lbs
Theme: "Beat of My Heart" by Hilary Duff
Finishers: Fly Butterfly Fly
Kel-Bell

Allies: Christy Chaos
Abby Addiction
Divalution
Amelia Pietersen
Jay/Jaylina Jobber

Enemies: Queens of Wrestling

EWE Record
10-09-00
Singles Record
09-06-00
Tag Record
01-03-00

Current Streak
1 Consecutive Victory
Best Streak
3 Consecutive Victories
Worst Streak
4 Consecutive Losses

Next Match
Ladies Night #31 - 5/26/12
Vs. Natalya Neidhart
eWe TeleVixen Championship

Achievements
N/A

Power 15 3.0
Current: NR
Peak: #7
Week(s): 4
Total Appearences: 8

Power 15 2.0
Peak: #13
Week: 56
Total Appearences: 2

Kel-Belled
Annie Fugate (x1)
Faith Diaz (x1)
Gabriella Serrano (x1)
Jenny Tuck (x1)
Jessica Fugate (x1)
Keira Fisher (x1)
Lita (x2)
Madelyne Wright (x2)
Maryse (x1)

-SCENE ONE-

May 26th, 2012

The camera opens up live at the Ladies Night Interview where Leticia Cline stands by with a smile.

LETICIA CLINE
Hello EWE Nation! Leticia Cline here and joining me my guest at this time, former Ladies Night Commentator.. Kelly!

The crowd cheers in the background when Kelly walks into frame with a smile on her face. She looks over to Leticia.

KELLY
Former Commentator, just had to slip that one in there, huh?

Leticia nods.

LETICIA CLINE
Sorry, though it is true. You shouldn't be ashamed of your past.

Kelly shakes her head.

KELLY
Oh no, I'm not.. I just get enough crap for that.. I just wish people would move on, not you... namely the Ladies Night Roster.. It's almost fact that every one of my opponents will bring it up, and look at it as a flaw.. They always do.

Leticia nods, agreeing.

LETICIA CLINE
It has been said quite a few times.. However, you are establishing yourself as quite the Diva now days. If I must say so myself.

Kelly blushes a little bit.

KELLY
Thanks.. I may not have the most promising record in the company, certainly not very intimidating on paper, but last week I got back in the win column... and biggest news for me.. I made the fan rating Top 5 Performers for the first time.. I was pretty excitted about that.

Leticia smiles and nods her head.

LETICIA CLINE
Well congrats on that.. this week is where you really have a chance to step it up and make a name for yourself... tonight you have a chance to become the new EWE TeleVixen Champion as you take on the new Champion Natalya in her first defense.

Kelly smiles, clearly liking this match, perhaps her biggest match to date, barring that Diva's Championship Triple Threat at Hell Frozen Over that she severely botched.

KELLY
Yes, I'm very excited for this match of course.. It's a big one.. my biggest one on one match of my career thus far I'd say.. For it is a title match.. I have only had one title match before, and it was a Triple Threat.. I didn't lose... but I didn't win either.. So it wasn't that great.. Ironically, it was one of my friend's opponents who lost that match, in Lita.. none the less, the difference with that match, is that I wasn't apart of the decision, and thus I didn't become Champion..

Kelly sighs before continuing.

KELLY
This time, it's different.. because this time, it's one on one.. If I fail, it's all on me, because I'll be the one pinned to the mat after falling prey to the Nattie by Nature.. or I'll be the one tapping out to the Sharpshooter... but what would be better, is rather than failing.. I win.. and I become the new EWE TeleVixen Champion.. that's a rush like no other, a Rush, I hope very dearly to achieve.

LETICIA CLINE
Well it won't be easy.. this is Natalya's first defense and as all the other TeleVixen Reigns thus far have shown, she will come out very hungry to retain.. very hungry to prove she deserves that title. As Every TeleVixen Champion thus far came as hard in their 1st defense, as they did when they originally won the title.

Kelly nods her head, definately agreeing with everything Leticia just said.

KELLY
No doubt about that Leticia.. She fought through a very tough match to win that title to begin with... now she will scratch and claw her way to keep it.. she certainly doesn't want to be the first person to lose it on her first defense.

LETICIA CLINE
No, I imagaine she doesn't.. Abby, Angela, and Shaul made great champions to get the title started, now Natalya looks to be in the same line.

KELLY
I'm sure she does, but I'm going to make it very tough, I assure you.. I'm going to..

Kelly is cut off when Jaylina bursts onto the scene right next to Kelly.

JAYLINA JOBBER
Kelly!

Kelly and Leticia both look at Jaylina's Hot Pink spandex pants and shudders. Jaylina isn't wearing just that though, as "she" also has on a lighter pink skirt over the spandex, and a matching Hannah Montana T-Shirt.

KELLY
Jay..lina.. what are you doing?

JAYLINA JOBBER
Hanging out with my partner, duh!

Kelly rolls her eyes.

KELLY
I'm kinda in the middle of an interview here..

JAYLINA JOBBER
That's cool, we can share! That's what partners do..

KELLY
You know, I'm apart of Divalution now, right?

JAYLINA JOBBER
I know.. so that means I am too!

Kelly shakes her head and is about to give Jaylina the bad news that she's not in Divalution, but Jaylina cuts her off.

JAYLINA JOBBER
So Leticia, now that you got not one, but TWO members of Divalution here.. AKA The Pretty Girls!... go ahead and ask me about my match.

LETICIA CLINE
Well you have a match against Kristy Jensen..

JAYLINA JOBBER
Duh! I know I do! She's a Boobslobber and will be beaten with absolute ease!

LETICIA CLINE
Of course you always say that.. why don't you think this time is different?

JAYLINA JOBBER
Because she is.. like totally without the slightest single milli-meter micro tiny thing of doubt that is doubted by anyone who doubts is she anything more than a Boobslobber! She is no threat to the great Jaylina!

Jaylina poses with a proud look on her face.

JAYLINA JOBBER
See, I don't care if she's married to Michael Jensen or King Kong.. I will still bang the shit out of her!

Kelly and Leticia give Jaylina a puzzled look.

JAYLINA JOBBER
I mean.. Bang her on the mat, with fortitude like you have never seen before.. I am quicker than The Flash! I'm stronger Than Superman! I'm more Woman Than Lady Gaga! I am the Greatest Diva FOR ALL THE TIMES!

Kelly and Leticia still seem stunned.

JAYLINA JOBBER
So you tell that Boobslobber, Kristy Jensen to prepare herself for some Diva-Lotion!

Jaylina pats Kelly on the back before springing off screen. Kelly and Leticia don't know what to think about what just happened. They both just stand there in stunned silence for a few moments. Finally Leticia shrugs and clears her throat before looking back to Kelly.

LETICIA CLINE
Well, where was we?

Kelly is still lost in thought, Leticia snaps her fingers to snap her back into it as Kelly jumps slightly. Kelly looks back over to Leticia.

KELLY
I'm sorry, what?

LETICIA CLINE
What was you saying before Jaylina interupted?

Kelly tries to think, then shrugs.

KELLY
I don't know, just ask me a new question.

LETICIA CLINE
Well there's another important element of this match we have yet to touch base on.. and that's the fact that it'll be Divalution Versus Queens of Wrestling.. The Faction War rides on again, another week.

KELLY
Touche'.. I mean last week was this same story.. Natalya, from the enemy camp of the Queens, took the title from Divalution's Shaul Guerrero... Now is my chance to bring it right back to the winning team.

LETICIA CLINE
You seem to be building up confidence it seems.

KELLY
Hardly.. I know that alot of people are counting me out in this one, and I honestly can't blame them... look at our backgrounds... Jim "The Anvil Neidhart"... Bret "The Hitman" Hart... she's got all that going for her... me... I'm just a commentator who became a wrestler..

LETICIA CLINE
True.. but you was trained by Christy Chaos.. perhaps one of the most influential Diva's in EWE Today..

Kelly nods.

KELLY
You have a fair point there... She may of just been another face for her first few years here... not at the bottom, but not sticking out either... but for the last two years, she's rose above that mark, and made people notice her... I will always be able to respect her for that.. I will always be proud to call myself one of her students.

LETICIA CLINE
As you should, for certain.. She's a remarkable person.. this isn't about her though.. However, do you think what she's taught you, will be enough to handle the style and reputation Natalya has picked up?

KELLY
A Question many people ask, for sure.. That question is the reason why I am the underdog, once again.. Being the underdog is something I've grown to be acustomed to though. I'm going to come into this match, completely underestimated.... nothing more than a tiny blip on the radar in Natalya's mind..

Kelly smiles.

KELLY
But the benefit of being a blip, is that I can sneak in.. and take the title like a thief in the night, with noone even knowing I was there.. What I'm saying, I may be an underdog, but don't completely write me off, or it just may turn out to bite you in the ass.

Leticia smiles and nods.

LETICIA CLINE
Well said.. do you have any more last words?

KELLY
Well hopefully they ain't my last and I will be back next week.

Leticia laughs.

LETICIA CLINE
That's not what I meant.

Kelly winks at Leticia and looks to the camera.

KELLY
Natalya... tell Beth, tell all your little friends to stay in the back.. after all, if I'm such the low threat I assume you think I am.. you won't need them to easily crush me.. Heed my warning, if you do not heed that warning.. and your little friends decide to stick their nose in my business... then they will have to do nothing more... but prepare for A DIVALUTION!

Kelly blows a kiss to the camera before walking off the screen. Leticia smiles as the camera zooms in and fades on the Ladies Night Logo.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum