Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Ladies Night #33 - 06/25/12 Empty Ladies Night #33 - 06/25/12

Wed Jun 07, 2023 5:46 pm
-NO BANNER AVAILABLE-

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Ladies Night #33 - 06/25/12 Empty Re: Ladies Night #33 - 06/25/12

Wed Jun 07, 2023 5:46 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

STATS
Ring Name: Kelly
HomeTown: Tampa Bay, FL
H&W: 5'4" 103lbs
Theme: "Wake Up" by Hilary Duff
Finishers: Fly Butterfly Fly
Kel-Bell

Allies: Christy Chaos
Abby Addiction
Divalution
Amelia Pietersen
Jay/Jaylina Jobber

Enemies: Queens of Wrestling

EWE Record
11-11-00
Singles Record
10-07-00
Tag Record
01-04-00

Current Streak
2 Consecutive Losses
Best Streak
3 Consecutive Victories
Worst Streak
4 Consecutive Losses

Next Match
Ladies Night #33 - 6/25/12
Vs. Lita
Queen of the Ring: Round One

Achievements
EWE TeleVixen Champion (1x)

Power 15 3.0
Current: NR
Peak: #7
Week(s): 4
Total Appearences: 9

Power 15 2.0
Peak: #13
Week: 56
Total Appearences: 2

Kel-Belled
Annie Fugate (x1)
Faith Diaz (x1)
Gabriella Serrano (x1)
Jenny Tuck (x1)
Jessica Fugate (x1)
Keira Fisher (x1)
Lita (x2)
Madelyne Wright (x2)
Maryse (x1)
Natalya Neidhart (x1)

-SCENE ONE-

June 25th, 2012

The camera opens up with a crisp shot of the Ladies Night Logo in the interview set in the backstage area of Madison Square Garden. Chairs are set up in front of it, only the left chair is visible right now at the current camera angle. In that chair, sits Leticia Cline, wearing a white strapless top, with the EWE Logo on the right shoulder blade. She's also wearing a pink skirt.

LETICIA CLINE
Hello EWE Nation.. Leticia Cline here.. backstage of the World's Most Famous Arena in Madison Square Garden.. Always a pleasure to be here.. and tonight is no different.. tonight on ladies Night we're kicking off the first round of the 2012 Queen of the Ring tournament.. Joining me now, one of this year's twenty four entries. She's a member of Divalution and a former EWE TeleVixen Champion.. ladies and Gentlemen allow me to welcome, Kelly!

The crowd cheers as the camera slides back to show the right chair, where Kelly is now seen. Kelly is wearing a light pink with black lettering "Chaos Wrestling All-Stars" T-Shirt and short blue jean shorts.

LETICIA CLINE
Thanks for agreeing to do this.

KELLY
Not a problem Leticia, I'm honored.

LETICIA CLINE
I gotta start with Girls Night Out, I know you don't want to hear about that, but tough luck on the defeat.

KELLY
I dont' see anything to be ashamed of really. I was on top form in that match, one of my better performances.. sure my team came up on the losing end.. I could take the douchey route and say I wasn't the one pinned.. I'm not doing that though, I'm not holding anything against Josie for the loss.. I'm sure a Queen of Wrestling would go behind their partners back to say how their partner lost, not them.. but that's not how we work.. the way I see it, I'm at just as much fault for not being able to break it up in time, like a truely good partner.

LETICIA CLINE
That's one way to look at it.. but I'm confused on what you mean..

KELLY
I'm not ashamed of the loss.. I mean it sucks we lost.. and I'm taking just as much of the blame, even for not being the one pinned.. At the same time though, I know my performance in that match really turned some heads.. people are starting to take me seriously.

LETICIA CLINE
Not everyone.. certainly not your opponent tonight.

KELLY
Well, she's a Queen of Wrestling, I wouldn't expect any of them ever too.. They are slow you know.. Do you know how many times they say Amelia and Abby are flukes, that they aren't any good.. yet they have handed any member of that stable an embarrassing emphatic ass beating every single time they meet.

Leticia chuckles slightly, trying not to, as she's trying to be professional and not show favortism.

LETICIA CLINE
Well, if you seen her promo..

KELLY
Oh, I did.. She bragged about how she's beaten the Fugates but I didn't.. she needs to do her homework a little better... I've beaten them both in singles action.. kinda like this match is.. one on one..

LETICIA CLINE
Well that's what I was trying to bring up.. she mentioned how she beat you the last time you faced.. and she predicted you'd call it a fluke.

KELLY
That's her words, not mine.. I'm not a Queen of Wrestling, Leticia.. I don't think anyone beating me is a fluke.. but if she thought I would, maybe deep down.. sublinimally, she thought it was? I don't know.. but she certainly never dominated me as she claimed.. she doesn't understand the terminolgy of that word.. Here, Lita.. I want to help you brighten up your IQ.. you want to know what the definition of domination is.. Find a recording of Girls Night Out or WrestleMania... watch the Diva's Championship match for either one.. there ya go.

Leticia shakes her head, knowing that was a bad one. Kelly smiles and nods.

LETICIA CLINE
You're seeming more confident than you usually are.. or is that just me?

KELLY
Well, it's Lita, Leticia.. when it comes to The Queens of Wrestling.. the scum of this federation.. I can boom with confidence.. none of them deserve to be here anymore.. they are just wasting everyone's time. They are polluting Ladies Night and giving us a bad image.. that is why I wanted join Angela and Divalution.. Help them fight the cause.. help them Exterminate the Pest Problem, if you will.

LETICIA CLINE
Interesting analogy.

KELLY
Approriate I believe.. That's exactly what they are.. Pests.. Like a Rat you can't get out of your house, they won't leave EWE, no matter how many people make fools of them.. no matter how many people express their hate for them.. Divalution will get the job done, may not be today, may not be next week.. but Divalution will finish the deed before it's all said in done.. we will cleanse the EWE of the scum that is The Queens of Wrestling.

JAY JOBBER
KELLY!

Kelly drops her head, not wanting to look. Jay Jobber runs onto the screen as Leticia shakes her head.

JAY JOBBER
I been looking all over for you!

KELLY
I told you I had an interview to do.

JAY JOBBER
You told me it was this morning in Pittsburg...

KELLY
Did I?

JAY JOBBER
Yeah, I just now got back..

KELLY
Sucks that the flight back wasn't delayed..

JAY JOBBER
Ye.. wait, what?

Kelly shakes her head.

KELLY
Nothing, mind if I finish?

JAY JOBBER
Go for it, I'll be right here.

Kelly shakes her head looking back to Leticia.

KELLY
Like I was saying..

JAY JOBBER
I'd bang the Queens..

KELLY
Eww.. why?

LETICIA CLINE
Not that it's appropriate, but which ones?

KELLY
Does it matter?

JAY JOBBER
Yea, like Kel-Bell says.. they're all Sexified!

KELLY
Or skankified.. whichever.

LETICIA CLINE
Watch it Kelly, one of them is our boss.

JAY JOBBER
She ain't my boss.. I'd sleep with her, and not have any consequences!

KELLY
Except her husband, is your boss... he might care.

JAY JOBBER
Nuh uh.. Dean.. I mean Derek.. I mean Done.. I mean Dane.. ya Dane.. Dane killed him at WrestleMania..

KELLY
He didn't kill him..

JAY JOBBER
Uh huh.. he threw him into the hell pit and lit him up!

KELLY
That was Jenny Tuck, killing Sin..

JAY JOBBER
Oh... Well He buried him in the ground!

KELLY
Derek burrying Johnny.

JAY JOBBER
No way, Johnny couldn't of been buried, he was just at Retribution last night.

KELLY
Well, he was.. Dane Collapsed the Cell ontop of Hunter..

JAY JOBBER
Yea.. SEE!

KELLY
He's still alive..

JAY JOBBER
He's not on Chaos anymore! I don't have to worry about it! I can sleep with any member of the Queens and not have to care!... Hell I'll sleep with the Women's Champion herself and noone would say nothin!

KELLY
Didn't the world discover, she's your sister?

JAY JOBBER
Only half way.. we just have the same father.. it's safe..

Kelly and Leticia both have looks on their faces that suggest they are holding back vomet.. Kelly finally composes herself.

KELLY
Maybe you should go find Abby and see what she thinks about that.

JAY JOBBER
Maybe later..

KELLY
Not scared of rejection, are you?

Kelly smiles, hoping he falls for it.

JAY JOBBER
I SURE AREN'T NOT!

KELLY
So you are?

JAY JOBBER
NO! I said I Aren't Not!

KELLY
Yea, that's double negative, which equals a posative...

JAY JOBBER
No way, Negative 2 Plus negative 2 equals Negative 13!

Kelly scratches her head slightly.. as does Leticia..

JAY JOBBER
I shall prove you wrong though! Watch me go and get Addicted!

Jay races off as Kelly breathes a sigh of relief.

LETICIA CLINE
How do you put up with that?

KELLY
Painfully.

They both laugh for a moment before they get serious again.

LETICIA CLINE
Anyways, we should wrap this up.. do you have any last words?

KELLY
Well as I was saying.. It's time we clean the EWE of these Queens.. and the Queen of the Ring tournament is our ticket.. our golden opportunity to prove they do not belong.. After we take not one, not two.. but all of them out of the tournament.. they will have no choice but to accept their mediocracy, and maybe even leave for good.. For now, it begins, with Lita.. Miss Dumbass... Prepare For The Divalution..

Kelly winks to the camera as it zooms in on the Ladies Night Logo and fades away.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum