Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Saturday Night's ShowDown #33 - 01/14/12 Empty Saturday Night's ShowDown #33 - 01/14/12

Fri May 26, 2023 6:19 pm

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Saturday Night's ShowDown #33 - 01/14/12 Empty Re: Saturday Night's ShowDown #33 - 01/14/12

Fri May 26, 2023 6:20 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SAVE YOUR COMPANY
Saturday, January 14th, 2012

( As the camera opens, Christy Chaos can be seen sitting on a fancy black leather couch. Christy is sporting precise torn blue jeans, and a blue "Star Struck" hoody. Her feet are propped up on a glass coffe table, where we see an open bottle of wine sitting in a bowl of ice. In Christy's hand is a glass, filled with the same chamagne as she makes a toast to the camera. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
A toast to you....EWE Nation.

( Christy pauses for a moment. As she takes a small drink. She brings her feet to the floor and sets the glass on the coffee table as she sits up. She looks straight into the camera as she displays her hands to the surrounds. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
Now I know you notice the luxary of this living room of where I sit. This is only a small portion of this very fine estate, not to fret, it's not the Quagliaterre Estate, been there, done that.

( Christy shakes her head. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
No, this one, is actually located here in Albany New York. About 15 minutes away from the arena actually. That same arena where ShowDown will be kicking off tonight, that same ShowDown, where I will be going head to head with the returning Sean Lewis.

( Christy pauses, as she figures once this feed is aired, this is where the fans would cheer. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
Let's not get ahead of myself though. Let's talk about our great Undisputed Champion.

( Christy pauses again for the same reason. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
Alessandro, he's a good athlete, and a good champion I guess. Where he lacks, is the credability as the true champion. He has yet to show that to me. He lost the title on his first defense the first time. Now this time, he has defended it against Chris Fame? Seriously? Who the hell is Chris Fame to just waltz in and get a title shot like that? That's almost like giving the shot to Dan Taylor..

( Christy pauses again as a smirk crosses her face. She shakes her head and moves on. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
Nevermind him though, how can you decline from that? Well with this week's main event of course. K-Oz....K-Oz? Where the hell has this guy been? The last time I even remember him in an EWE Ring, he was getting his ass kicked by Christian at Retribution, way back in 2007. I could be wrong of course, that is only the last time I even remember him competing. Isn't that enough though? I mean, if he has competed since then, it wasn't even memorable, which is enough in itself.

( Christy shakes her head before picking up her glass and taking another drink. She sets the glass back down and looks to the camera. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
But then you have the notion of Jack Michaels at Phase Three. Now I know I shouldn't talk bad about Jack, we do have a history. We was both apart of Style n Pride and High Society. I do respect Jack, he even headlined and won at WrestleMania 7. That's the deal though, he has not had a single match since that night, and he's suddenly going to be headling another Pay Per View? Almost just as random as when he headlined WrestleMania. At this rate, who's next, Sean Lewis?

( Christy smirks at her segway before she takes another drink of the wine and continues. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
Seany, Seany, Seany. 3x World Heavyweight Champion...2006 King of Xtreme and Superstar of the year...One third of the Legendary Diva's of Destruction....

( Christy laughs shaking her head a little. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
That one never gets old.

( Christy grabs her glass and takes another drink, before setting it back down. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
Sean, in all due respect, it's great to see you back. You are a real icon for this business. Heck it wasn't long after I debuted in EWE when you started making your big climb up the ranks and started to get yourself reckognized. We've been through it all ourselves though haven't we? From the fake Marriage to get under my brother's skin, to me eliminating you in the Semi Finals of the King of Xtreme 2 years ago, we've seen it all.

( Christy smiles and nods her head before continuing. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
I am glad to see you back, just as long as we get the real Sean Lewis. The Universal Hardcore Icon I've come to respect. Not just some guy who was going to marry Trixy, did that ever pan out by the way? You kinda left us hanging on that one.

( Christy shrugs )

CHRISTY CHAOS
No matter the case Sean. I'm here to foil your big return, it's nothing personal really, it's just business. You see I need to show these Board Members, Chris Fame, wasn't the right challenger for Alessandro...K-Oz, isn't the Right Challenger for Alessandro...and not even Jack Michaels, is the right challenger for Alessandro. No, I am the only true challenger, the only one who can take Alessandro to his absolute limit inside that Phase Three Structure, and I'm going to prove that, by playing spoiler to the Slug's Big Return.

VOICE
What the hell are you doing here?

( Christy smiles before picking up her glass and finishing off the last bit of chamagne in the glass. She sets the glass back down and stands up, now being face to face with EWE Chairman, Michael Jensen. )

MICHAEL JENSEN
How did you get in my house?

CHRISTY CHAOS
Well, quite frankly it wasn't that hard. Your security is almost as pathetic as the Luthor Mansion's.

MICHAEL JENSEN
What?

( Christy shrugs her shoulders and shakes her head. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
Forget it. I'm here to warn you about your sinking ship.

MICHAEL JENSEN
Care to elaborate on that?

CHRISTY CHAOS
Gladly. Since your departure, for whatever reason's. The Helmsley's namely Triple H, has been running your show completely into the ground.

MICHAEL JENSEN
How do you figure?

CHRISTY CHAOS
Aside from the fact the federation had to go on a hiatus? Well how bout Hunter's choices in supposed #1 contenders for Alessandro?

MICHAEL JENSEN
You don't think they've been adequate?

CHRISTY CHAOS
Not even close.

MICHAEL JENSEN
Not even the hall of famer, Jack Michaels?

CHRISTY CHAOS
Not when he hasn't had a single match since WrestleMania, no.

( Jensen nods slightly. )

MICHAEL JENSEN
I see your point, but so far, Hunter hasn't really done anything wrong.

CHRISTY CHAOS
Horse crap. I don't know what he has against me, but I've been in the wrong ever since he's taken over. I'm sick of this crap, and I'm going to get the respect I truely deserve.

MICHAEL JENSEN
How does any of this involve coming to my house?

CHRISTY CHAOS
Because the show is here...15 minutes away. Make your return...SAVE YOUR COMPANY.

MICHAEL JENSEN
I will make my return, when the time is right, but right now I have more pressing matters with Jensen Industries.

CHRISTY CHAOS
Fine, if you don't want to save your company, I will...Just make sure you tune in, tell Hunter to pray for mercy, pray for Luck...Sean Lewis' big return just makes him yet another Star Struck.

( Christy walks out of the living room, while Jensen looks down at his open wine bottle. )

MICHAEL JENSEN
THAT'S A 30 YEAR BOTTLE!

( Jensen storms off in rage as the scene fades. )
]] -- End of Feed -- [[

EWE Record
Win: 69
Lose: 49
Draw: 04

Current Streak
3 Consecutibe Victories

Best Streak
5 Consecutive Wins

Worst Streak
3 Consecutive Losses

Next Match
Date: 01/14/12
Card: ShowDown #33
Opponent(s): Sean Lewis
Stipulation: Standard Match
At Stake: N/A
Power 15 3.0
Current: #4
Previous: #7
Peak: #4
Week(s): 6
Total Appearences: 6

Power 15 2.0
Peak: #1
Week(s): 11, 39, 41-42, 44
Total Appearences: 48

Original Power 15
Peak: #6
Week(s): 50
Total Appearences: 14
Career Achievements
-TITLES HELD-
2x EWE Women's Champion
2x ACW Hellcat Champion
2x EWE International Champion
1x EWE Tag Team Champion
2x EWE X-Core Champion
-HONORS-
Longest Reigning EWE Women's Champion (398 Days)
First Ever Female International Champion
Competed in 2010 Money in the Bank(2nd Place)
2010 KOX Finalist(2nd Place)
Competed in 2011 Sole Survivor(4th Place)
Competed in 2011 Money in the Bank(2nd Place)
2011 KOX Finalist(2nd Place)
Top Five Rper (19x)
Diva of the Week (6x)
-AWARDS-
Best EWE Faction 2007 (The Extreme Connection)
Best EWE Diva 2010
Best EWE Diva 2011
Best Match: 2011 (Sole Survivor Match)
4th Best Match of 2011 (Women's Championship Vs Amelia Pietersen @ AfterMath)
6th Best Match of 2011 (Money in the Bank @ WrestleMania 7)
10th Best Match of 2011 (Women's Championship Vs Britney West @ WrestleMania 7)
STAR STRUCK
Adriana Giovanni
Adrienne Lawson(x2)
Alessandro Quagliaterre
Alicia Q(x3)
Amelia Pietersen(x2)
Ana Valentine
Ariel Allegheri
Avalanche
Baby Doll
Benjamin Ryan
Blitz(x2)