Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Saturday Night's ShowDown #30 - 12/03/11 Empty Saturday Night's ShowDown #30 - 12/03/11

Sun May 21, 2023 9:15 pm

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Saturday Night's ShowDown #30 - 12/03/11 Empty Re: Saturday Night's ShowDown #30 - 12/03/11

Sun May 21, 2023 9:15 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Web Version
Original Graphics

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Backup Forum Version

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ring Name: Christy Chaos
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Kansas City, Missouri
Dating Status: Single
Theme: "What The Hell" by Avril Lavigne
Finishers: Star Struck, Charismatic Crush

EWE Career Record
Win: 66
Lose: 49
Draw: 04
Current Streak: 3L

Power 15 3.0
Current: #7
Peak: #6
Week(s): 1
Total Appearences: 2

Power 15 2.0
Final: #9
Peak: #1
Week(s): 11, 39, 41-42, 44
Total Appearences: 48

Original Power 15
Peak: #7
Week: 44
Total Appearences: 14
Start Forward - - - > > >
n/a

< < < - - - End Forward

A NEW AUDIENCE
Saturday, December 3rd, 2011

As the scene opens, we see a close up of the Hell Frozen Over Poster.

As we continue to look at that for a moment, the camera begins to slowly pull back. We now see it's placed on the wall on the side of a building. Coming back further, Christy Chaos is seen staring at this poster. Christy is wearing torn jeans, a dark blue "Star Struck" T-Shirt, and Black Hoodie. Christy continues to look at it for a few moments before looking over to the camera.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Isn't that such the greatest sight you ever seen?

Christy smiles and shakes her head a little bit.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
I'm sorry, maybe you detected my sarcasm. This isn't the Champion we want. That is the champion the EWE Management wanted. Once again, I was looked over. Once again, the EWE management conspires against me, but it's ok I guess, because sooner or later, they will break.

Christy leans against the wall and continues looking at the camera.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Sooner or later, Christy Chaos will have her place on-top of the Kingdom, whether the big wigs want to see it happen or not. For you see, despite my vicious words about them. Despite all my cruel acts towards them the last few months, The EWE Nation is still very much behind me.

Christy stands there for a moment, thinking about it.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
They are all aboard to see my time in the sun. The EWE Management will have no choice but to give in, and to give the people, what they want.

Christy looks up to the poster, then back to the camera.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
So Alessandro you enjoy your time while you have it. I assure you the next time we meet, you won't be so lucky, that, is a promise.

Christy wipes a strand of hair out of her eyes, before continuing.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
With that being said, let's forget about the Past and the Future. Now is the time we direct ourselves to the Present. A Rookie by the name of Matt Fennec. He's been making quite the impact I hear, picking up two victories in the first two shows.

Christy nods, showing a sign of approval.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
That's not bad, I mean, if they wasn't Jay Jobber and Randy Orton.

Christy shrugs slightly.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Sorry to lay it like that, but it's true. Jay Jobber, speaks for itself. Randy Orton I'm sure you'd think otherwise. The man has had quite the WWE Career, but that's the WWE Matt. The Viper hasn't been a serious threat in an EWE Ring, in over a year. Just ask our Champion, he was the last one to face the last decent Randy Orton EWE had to offer.

Christy pauses once more.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Don't fret though Matt. Look at this as a golden opportunity. You may of skated by in two easy matches to start your EWE Career, but now, comes your third match. Your biggest match to date, and that, I can promise you, as will the EWE Nation.

Christy stops again, re-adjusting her stance on the wall.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Now, I should say this one is in the bag. I mean, I am an experienced veteran..I been part of this company since June of 2005, and just last month was the 7 year Anniversary of my Professional Debut. For that, and you being a mere Rookie, I should say this is well in hand.

Christy shakes her head.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
But I know better than that. I won't be underestimating you Matt. That would only make me quite the hypocrite. For when I first made that jump over to the Male Division, I was underestimated on a weekly basis. Also on a weekly basis however, I made them regret it.

Christy smiles.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
So no, I won't do that. However, I do realize, I am broadcasting myself in front of some new viewers. The EWE has some new Superstars and Diva's. We may even have new fans. For that, I feel compelled to re-introduce myself. Just for a quick re-introduction.

Christy nods slightly.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
I originally debuted in EWE, July 2nd of 2005, on the very first episode of Xplosion. I remember that match very vividly, as I should, for it was on that night I defeated EWE Hall of Famer, Toxic Angel. More than that, she was, at the time, the EWE Women's Champion. Of course beating her, then led to a rematch 2 matches later, where I beat her again and very quickly became the new Women's Champion.

Christy takes a breathe and continues.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Fast forward to 2008, where I won my only Tag Team Championship. I was part of history there too as me, Predator, White Tiger and the Late Umaga was the first time the EWE had 4 Tag Team Champions...and only had two belts, it was rather crazy trying to sort that out as I remember. Then just last year I defeated my most memorable partner, Brooke McGuire, and became a two time Women's champion. That title I held onto for over a year. a Year and a Month to be precise as I removed Candice Michelle from the record books of Longest Title reign. then of course this year I became a two time International champion.

Christy takes another quick break.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
There was also of course the two times back to back, I was within inches of becoming the first ever Miss Money in the Bank...and the two times back to back that I got to the finals and almost became the first ever Queen of Xtreme. These circumstances earning me the un-desired nickname of Miss Second Place.

Christy shakes her head.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Now, that quick lesson was to catch up our new fans on this person standing before you. It was also for you Matt, to help you be sure, this is your biggest challenge you have come to face in your career. I'm not some joke who flukes his way into any victory he ever gets. I'm not one of the youngest has-beens I ever seen, who has mental issues.

Another smile crosses Christy's face.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
I just wanted you to know that Matt. As long as you are aware of the challenge that lays in front of you, you might have a chance for your big upset. You could possibly continue to impress the entire EWE Nation with this big victory. Of course, you better hope you don't have to talk to me in order to win this match, otherwise, you might be in trouble.

Christy laughs a little bit shaking her head.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Yes, I heard about that little problem of yours. Lucky for you, you don't have to talk to me, to beat me. The question is though, can you beat me? I guess if EWE Management wants to allow that, if they want to continue to hold me back, and give you a push, then maybe you can. In my honest opinion though, you're not quite ready for such a feet.

Christy shrugs a little.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Don't take it personally, I'm just expressing my opinion. Who knows, maybe you can change my mind tonight, I guess we'll have to wait and see. You just make sure you stay focused here, you don't want to drop this ball. So you just get your Boyfriend...I'm sorry, your brother in check. If you let him keep you distracted, you haven't got a chance against me. Whatever happens, I wish you the best in your career, in fact, Good Luck...

Christy stops for a brief moment.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Come ShowDown however, I'm afraid you'll become Just Another Star Struck...

Christy walks off down the street while the camera zooms back in on the Poster. As the Camera pans in, it slowly begins to fade out.

]] -- End of Feed -- [[

NEXT MATCH
Date: 12/03/11
Card: Saturday Night's ShowDown #30
Opponent(s): Matt Fennec
Stipulation: Standard Match

PREVIOUS THREE MATCHES
Date: 11/19/11
Card: Saturday Night's ShowDown #28
Opponent(s): Alessandro Quagliaterre
Stipulation: EWE Undisputed Championship
Outcome: Defeat

Date: 09/26/11
Card: Monday Night Chaos #137
Opponent(s): Mr. Man

Date: 09/19/11
Card: Monday Night Chaos #136
Opponent(s): The Rock

TITLES HELD
EWE Women's Champion (2)
ACW Hellcat Champion (2)
EWE International Champion (2)
EWE Tag Team Champion (1)
EWE X-Core 24/7 Champion (2)

HONORS
Longest Reigning EWE Women's Champion (398 Days)
Competed in 2010 Money in the Bank (2nd Place)
2010 KOX Finalist (2nd Place)
Competed in 2011 Sole Survivor (4th Place)
Competed in 2011 Money in the Bank (2nd Place)
2011 KOX Finalist (2nd Place)

SPOTLIGHT
Diva of the Week- 6x
Top 5 Rper- 19x

OTHER AWARDS
2007: Best Faction (The Extreme Connection)
2010: Diva of the Year

Star Struck
Adriana Giovanni
Adrienne Lawson(x2)
Alessandro Quagliaterre
Alicia Q(x3)
Amelia Pietersen(x2)
Ana Valentine
Ariel Allegheri
Avalanche
Benjamin Ryan
Blitz(x2)