Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Ladies Night #44 - 09/25/13 Empty Ladies Night #44 - 09/25/13

Sat Jun 24, 2023 6:11 pm

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Ladies Night #44 - 09/25/13 Empty Re: Ladies Night #44 - 09/25/13

Sat Jun 24, 2023 6:11 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

::.. INTRODUCTION ..::
What is wrong with this picture? "The New and Improved Summer Rae" is now zero for two, since that new and improved... maybe she isn't really improved afterall.. She loses all the same. Now comes that time, when you question, what is you are doing. Do you really belong here? Can you really get the job done? That's the questions that go through the mind of Summer Rae, all the while, she gets set for another match, with a returning Torrie Wilson. Can Summer finally get on track, or will Torrie have the best return scenario she could of wanted?
::.. SCENE ONE ..::
Title: JUST GIVE UP?
Date: September 25th, 2013

The scene opens up backstage of the Memorial Coliseum where Summer Rae, wearing her ring attire already, is sitting at a table, with Audrey next to her, reading some sort of magazine. The name of the magazine isn't apparent, but Summer doesn't really seem to care, she's lost in her own thought. She has her thoughts interupted though when Leticia Cline sits down across from her.

{Leticia Cline}
You doing ok Summer?

Summer glares at Leticia.

{Summer Rae}
What kind of question is that, and what business is it of yours?

Leticia sighs and shrugs a little.

{Leticia Cline}
I don't know, I just want to see how you're doing. You've had two really great matches in a row, that each have put you on the losing end.

Summer sighs.

{Summer Rae}
So you think I'm a big fat loser, like everyone else. That I don't belong in EWE, that I should just quit now and give it up, right?

{Leticia Cline}
That... that's not what I said, no. I think you are making huge improvements lately.

{Summer Rae}
I went from losing... to losing... yea, big improvements.

Leticia shakes her head.

{Leticia Cline}
You've come from being a walking mat, to making people work for their victory... yes, that is an improvement, by definition. It's not the desired improvement, clearly, but just keep going, and you'll get it.

Summer rolls her eyes.

{Summer Rae}
Like I need a pep talk from you? I done heard this entire speech from Trish, not even five minutes ago, seriously, why can't people just leave me be?

Leticia nods.

{Leticia Cline}
I'm sorry then, can I interview you for your next match then? Maybe it'll help you get your mind straight.

Summer sighs again.

{Summer Rae}
Whatever, if you want.

Leticia nods and signals for the camera crew to come closer.

{Leticia Cline}
Leticia Cline here, and I am here with Summer Rae. Summer, she's had some tough luck recently, most recently failing to become the TeleVixen Champion.

{Summer Rae}
Oh yea, this is real helpful.

Leticia chuckles and nods.

{Leticia Cline}
But moving on from that, this week she is facing a returning Torrie Wilson.

{Summer Rae}
Returning, really? She's been here before?

{Leticia Cline}
She has, actually she main evented the very first edition of Ladies Night, when she took on your mentor, in a Bikini Submission match.

{Summer Rae}
Oh.. who won that?

{Leticia Cline}
Well, Trish did.

{Summer Rae}
No surprise.

{Leticia Cline}
What's that supposed to mean?

{Summer Rae}
Well it's Trish.. the four time EWE Women's Champion and EWE Hall Famer... and it's Torrie...

{Audrey Marie}
The former playboy Model.

Leticia and Summer look over to Audrey to see her displaying the magazine she was looking at, which is a playboy, with Torrie on the cover. Summer cocks an eyebrow somewhat.

{Summer Rae}
Why are you looking at that?

Audrey shrugs.

{Audrey Marie}
I like the pictures.

{Summer Rae}
That could be a problem..

{Audrey Marie}
Wait, I meant the stories.

{Summer Rae}
Right.

Leticia clears her throat..

{Summer Rae}
Right, well anyways. You're right talking about this match does put things in perspective a little better. How can I not get back on track with this match? What exactly has Torrie Wilson ever done

She points to the magazine Audrey has gone back to looking at.

{Summer Rae}
Besides that. She has done nothing, ever in her career. She has never had any real accomplishments... it doesnn't matter if it's WWE, or EWE... she has been nothing but eye candy, with not one piece of gold to support it.

{Leticia Cline}
I hate to rain on your parade, but...

Summer snaps her fingers.

{Summer Rae}
Don't go there, Leticia. I'll get mine, believe me, I'll get mine. Long before Torrie ever will, I assure you of that. The world may of thought they seen the last of Summer Rae on Ladies Night or in the EWE, but they were mistaken. I am going to be a threat to everyone on that roster, just you watch, oh yes, just you watch.

Leticia shrugs.

{Leticia Cline}
Well I guess good luck to you then. I do look forward to seeing your rise here in EWE, Queen or not.

Summer gives her a funny look.

{Summer Rae}
Is that a joke?

{Leticia Cline}
No, I am serious. I don't care for any of your friends.

{Audrey Marie}
HEY!

{Leticia Cline}
Except for you.

Audrey cheeses, as Leticia rolls her eyes, knowing she just lied.

{Leticia Cline}
I see something different in you. You may have an ego, just like all of them, at least until this week you did.

{Summer Rae}
Please Torrie isn't even on my level.

{Leticia Cline}
Ok, you still do. I don't know though, I can't place it, but I feel like I want to route for you to turn things around, so honestly... good luck.

Leticia shakes Summer's hand, which leaves Summer very confused. Leticia walks off as Summer shakes it off. She looks back to Audrey.

{Summer Rae}
So... you got any other magazines?

{Audrey Marie}
Oh do I.

Audrey leans over and picks up a stack of magazine, dropping them on the table. Summer goes through them realizing they are all playboys.

{Summer Rae}
I meant, besides this kind.

{Audrey Marie}
Why would I?

{Summer Rae}
I thought you liked.... The Stories.

{Audrey Marie}
I do.

Summer rolls her eyes and gets up leaving Audrey to enjoy her "stories" as the scene fades away.

-PROFILE-
Name: Summer Rae
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Raleigh, North Carolina
Theme: "Rush of Power" by CFO$
Allies: Queens of Wrestling
Enemies: Everyone Else
-EWE CAREER RECORD-
Win: 00
Lose: 02
Draw: 00

-EWE SINGLES RECORD-