Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Monday Night Chaos #169 - 09/23/13 Empty Monday Night Chaos #169 - 09/23/13

Sat Jun 24, 2023 1:22 pm

RESULT: DEFEAT

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin

Monday Night Chaos #169 - 09/23/13 Empty Re: Monday Night Chaos #169 - 09/23/13

Sat Jun 24, 2023 1:22 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/2
WRITTEN BY: Dustin Markowitz

"The only difference between the saint and the sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future." -- Oscar Wilde

9-16-13
Mackey Arena
Monday Night Chaos Taping
8:45 PM

(The camera opens up with a shot of Christy Clark-Chaos giving a promo on the most recent episode of Chaos. We are viewing this at a weird angle which actually shows the entire background of the locker room area off to the right of where the interview is being conducted. From behind the shadow of a metal production case we see the one and only DUTCH CLARK pop his head out and watch Christy talk to Kenny Greenwood about the upcoming PPV.)

Kenny Greenwood: ... which means you will be taking on not only the hottest newcomer and our current EWE Undisputed Champion Leon Cashmere but also the former 2 time Undisputed Champion, your tag team champion partner and your husband “The Irish Fury” Dutch Clark at Dynamic Destruction. First off, how are you reacting to knowing you have to step into the ring with the man you love and what has communication been like between you two?

(Christy takes a breath and weighs her words carefully.)

Christy Clark-Chaos: Well the truth is Kenny that I haven’t really had an opportunity to talk with my husband over the last couple of weeks. Outside of some texts from him and a phone call, Dutch has been a shadow as of late.

Kenny Greenwood: That’s strange... Surely you saw him when he competed last week or he must of shared the same locker room with you tonight?

(Christy shakes her head.)

Christy Clark-Chaos: Unfortunately not but I know he is dealing with some personal demons right now so I will support him in his quest to get better. However, with that being said, my personal feelings are not going to impede on my plans to walk back away with the Undisputed championship. The gold belongs with me.

(In the background, Dutch smiles softly with pride as he looks at his wife until we pull past Christy and Kenny to focus purely on Dutch. As Christy continues to talk about her future plans and her goals of winning the title, another voice is heard from somewhere unknown. We recognize it as the same gruff and masked voice that was with Dutch in Kansas City and it speaks with a measure of annoyance and irritation.)

Unknown Voice: Look at her Dutch... Look at her tell her lies to the world. She has no idea what is in store for her or anyone else at this point.

(Dutch’s eyebrows furrow as he continues to look out.)

Dutch Clark: She is not lying... She wants to become the champion again and I can appreciate that. I mean look at her... The way she talks and moves... I miss her. She is beautiful.

Unknown Voice: She is a damn liar! She is nothing more than a harlot. You need to stop pining over her and realize what she is supposed to be representing.

(Dutch looks awful confused as he holds the side of his head in pain.)

Dutch Clark: No... I love her. I need to protect her.

Unknown Voice: Ah your love... Maybe that is enough to overcome her lies... But maybe its not... You need to make a choice soon.

(Dutch’s face drops.)

Dutch Clark: I don’t want to make that decision again... I want to to be with my wife.

Unknown Voice: That is irrelevant Dutch... You need to make that decision one way or another.

Dutch Clark: I... Can’t. I don’t want to make a decision like that.

(The Unknown Voice has become laced with irritation as it responds.)

Unknown Voice: What is more important to you as this point? Following through and doing what needs to be done or being weak and possibly losing not just your destiny but also the woman you “love?”

(A tear forms in Dutch’s eye as he lets out a breath.)

Dutch Clark: I could lose her?

Unknown Voice: If you fail... She will be gone.

(Dutch suddenly goes stone faced as he stares out. All emotion seems to have bled from him with that knowledge.)

Dutch Clark: I have to hurt her don’t I? I mean... I have to really hurt her in order to help her.

Unknown Voice: You already know the answer to that question.

(A final look of sadness and ultimate acceptance overtakes Dutch as he turns around and exits back into the shadows...)

9-23-13
Freedom Hall
Monday Night Chaos Taping
9:00 PM

(The camera opens back up with a shot of the interior of the gorgeous Freedom Hall in Louisville Kentucky just as Chaos is about to go on the air. We pan through the halls where we see the various wrestlers and agents going about their business until we see one face looking quite worried against a wall. Christy Clark-Chaos looks all around and seems less than thrilled that she seems to have no sign of her husband and tag-team partner Dutch Clark. She grabs the nearest road agent.)

Christy Clark-Chaos: Excuse me, have you seen Dutch yet?

Road Agent: I am afraid not. As a matter of fact...

(The road agent reaches into his back pocket and quickly produces a notepad. He thumbs through it and shakes his head.)

Road Agent: Yeah, he hasn’t even checked in to his hotel room or for roll call this morning.

(Christy nods sadly.)

Christy Clark-Chaos: Yeah, I was afraid of that. Do me a favor and let my brother know that I am going to be going at it alone tonight because... YIP!

(A hand suddenly reaches out from a closet behind Christy and yanks her into the room. The road agent seems confused and tries opening the door but finds that it is locked. He looks around nervously.)

Road Agent: Not good... Not good at all. Help!

(The road agent goes rushing down the hall as our angle changes to that of inside the closet. It is very dark as Christy breaks away from the arm that has grabbed her and pushes the figure away.)

Christy Clark-Chaos: I don’t know who the hell you think you are but I swear to god I am going to...

Dutch Clark: SHHHHHHHHH!!! I don’t have much time!!!!!

(Christy tries squinting in the darkness and stammers.)

Christy Clark-Chaos: D-D-Dutch?

(We see the figure move slightly and flip a switch on the wall next to him. The overhead light comes on and we are greeted to the sight of Dutch Clark who is breathing heavy and looking around nervously. Christy is shocked at the sight of Dutch who looks absolutely paranoid as he checks the walls nervously.)

Christy Clark-Chaos: Jesus Dutch... What is wrong? Are you okay? What is...

(Dutch puts a hand over her mouth and moves in close.)

Dutch Clark: Don’t talk... Just listen to me. This match is a sham Christy and I don’t know what else I can do to keep them at bay.

(Christy looks completely confused as Dutch lets go of her mouth and she steps back.)

Christy Clark-Chaos: A “sham?” What the hell are you talking about?

(Dutch narrows his gaze.)

Dutch Clark: Alessandro and Leon... They are in on it Christy. Its all part of the plan to kill us in that ring. I KNOW IT.

(Christy begins chuckling.)

Christy Clark-Chaos: Cute Dutch but seriously what...

(Christy quickly stops laughing when she sees that Dutch’s face is stone-serious. She looks very worried as she steps forward.)

Christy Clark-Chaos: Oh sweetie... You are sick. We need to get you some help and soon.

(Dutch sneers as he backs away from her approach.)

Dutch Clark: Oh you think I am sick but I’m not sick at all. Oh no... Not me. I see it all very clearly now because they have said it is to be. Alessandro and Leon are part of the plot and it all boils down to figuring out a way to eliminating us from not just EWE but the world. THE WORLD CHRISTY. We have to run... Hide... Fight... Do something. Drastic measures must be taken. I won’t let them hurt you no matter what.

(Dutch suddenly pulls Christy in close and stares into her eyes.)

Dutch Clark: NO MATTER WHAT.

(Christy gets very quiet as Dutch begins pacing back and forth in the little closet.)

Dutch Clark: The signs are all in front of us Christy... Everywhere we look there are signs. Your brother books us in match that just so happens to be against the worst student from the MMSW in Alessandro... The worst man ever to somehow beat you and me in Leon... The worst arena in the world in Kentucky... The worst everything. It is all about going through the motions to make sure that we don’t walk out of this match alive Christy. Trust me... I seen it all here. They are pawns in this movement and I will not let us go down.

(Christy is looking awfully confused as Dutch begins physically shaking in anxiety and paranoia.)

Christy Clark-Chaos: Dutch... This is crazy. Who is putting this all in motion? Why would someone want us dead?

(Dutch’s nose actually begins to bleed as he stares at her.)

Dutch Clark: Isn’t it obvious?

(Dutch waits for Christy who seems completely oblivious. Dutch  sighs and wipes the blood away from his nose with his free hand.)

Dutch Clark: Johnny, Christy... Johnny wants us dead.

(Christy gawks at Dutch as she hears his explanation.)

Christy Clark-Chaos: My brother??? Why would my brother want us dead? What... I... You...

(Dutch begins searching around the closet and notices a loose panel up on the ceiling. He pushes a chair over and quickly shoves the panel over to reveal a crawlspace that goes up into the rafters. He notes this as he continues speaking.)

Dutch Clark: I’ve been piecing this together for months ever since he challenged me to Wrestlemania. Or I challenged him... Or something. I don’t remember. My memory has been pretty weird lately and... I... God the pain.

(Dutch holds his head.)

Dutch Clark: Everything is blurry but when I talk to him I see the clarity. I understand what it is that we have to do and how we have to do it. You see I think that Leon and Alessandro are acting as agents for your brother in order to wipe out his opposition. We are that opposition Christy... He wants us dead and he wants to harvest our organs for his own amusement. He has seen it Christy, and I know it to be true.

(Christy just shakes her head as Dutch pushes the chair away and pulls his wife in.)

Dutch Clark: You have to believe me Christy... We need to fight tooth and nail tonight or else its going to be the end. The Shield... Cashmere... Alessandro... Johnny... Jim Neidhart... Kurtis Porter... Sean Lewis... They are all in on it and I must fight them all.

(Christy is completely awestruck at this point as suddenly a pounding at the door catches Dutch’s attention. He backs away as a voice on the other end booms.)

Road Agent (Unseen): Miss Chaos??? Are you okay????? I’ve got the maintenance crew and Derek here to unlock the door and gets you out of there!!!

(We hear a jingling in the door as Dutch presses an arm to Christy and shoves her back.)

Dutch Clark: Not now... Not without a fight.

(Dutch reaches behind his waist band and suddenly produces his nickel plated Smith and Wesson 357 Magnum and pulls back the hammer. The door is slowly opened as Christy is suddenly in stunned hysterics.)

Christy Clark-Chaos: Dutch... No... NO!!!

(Dutch levels the gun as she throws herself on his arm. The gun goes dropping to the ground as Dutch looks at her with shock.)

Dutch Clark: You are in on this? YOU ARE IN ON THIS??? NO ONE IS SAFE!!!!!

(Dutch scurries away and grabs the chair as the agents begin rushing into the room. He quickly jumps up and climbs into the rafters of the building as everyone rushes in. Christy is looking absolutely white as Derek looks around.)

Derek Daniels: What the hell is going on here Christy???

(Christy suddenly drops to her knees and begins to cry as Derek leans down to her.)

Derek Daniels: Christy...?

(Christy looks up as shakes her head as the tears begin to flow.)

Christy Clark-Chaos: Dutch has totally lost it Derek... I don’t know what to do.....

(She grabs onto Derek who looks very confused and suddenly sees Dutch’s revolver on the ground. He picks it up, looks at it in shock and then looks up into the rafters. We fade to black...)

9-23-13
Freedom Hall
Monday Night Chaos Taping/EWE Upload
10:45PM

(We get a final shot as Dutch Clark sits on top of the rafters and looks down into the arena. It is nearing time for the main event and we see he is adjusting a cell phone camera. He glares down into it and begins to speak.)

Dutch Clark: Do you believe in miracles Alessandro? How about you Leon? Do you believe that divine intervention can occur and things are placed in front of us for a reason? Well... I do. I believe things happen that can change the world. You convincing my wife to try and kill me? WORLD CHANGING. But I am not afraid of death because I still have to fight and win. I may not trust anyone down in that ring but you better believe I will show up to fight. Not to get a pin... Not to get a win... But to get my anger and frustration out as soon as possible... I need to fight... And you all need to bleed.

(Dutch looks around and sees a tether harness on the side where he sits. He quickly ties it around his waist and looks down towards the ring.)

Dutch Clark: I am going to give it everything I have no matter what happens because I can’t stop until the fight is done. My life is meaningless without my wife with the exception of me still being recognized as the greatest ever. I fight for me now. I fight for... ME!!!!!

(Dutch suddenly dives off the side of the rafters and floats down towards the ring as the bell sounds for the main event...)
JAY
JAY
Admin

Monday Night Chaos #169 - 09/23/13 Empty Re: Monday Night Chaos #169 - 09/23/13

Sat Jun 24, 2023 2:12 pm
ROLEPLAY: 2/2
WRITTEN BY: JAY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Web Version
Original Graphics

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Backup Forum Version

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maiden Name: Christina Carter
Ring Name: Christy Chaos / Christy Clark-Chaos
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Kansas City, Missouri
Resides: Laughlin, Nevada
Dating Status: Married - Dutch Clark
Theme: "Hunt You Down" by
Saliva

Finishers: Star Struck, Charismatic Crush

EWE Career Record
Win: 101
Lose: 54
Draw: 06

EWE Streaks
Current: 1 Consecutive Victory
Best: 11 Consecutive Wins
Worst: 3 Consecutive Losses

-Power 15 4.0-
Current: #3
Peak: #1
Week(s): 11-13, 15-16
Total Appearences: 16/18

-Power 15 3.0-
Week(s): 9 & 17
Total Appearences: 30/30

-Power 15 2.0-
Week(s): 11, 39-42, 44
Total Appearences: 53/57

-Power 15 1.0-
Peak: #6
Week(s): 50
Total Appearences: 14/55
Start Forward - - - > > >
n/a

< < < - - - End Forward

MONDAY NIGHT CHAOS
Monday, September 16th, 2013

The scene opens backstage of the Mackey Arena in Lafayette Indiana. That's right, backstage of Monday Night Chaos, with blogged results, it doesn't hurt to give off the real thing, that was never really written. That said, coming back from a commercial, as you remember that part being said, Kenny Greenwood stands backstage at the Chaos interview set.

[KENNY GREENWOOD]
"Hello EWE Nation. Kenny Greenwood here, and my guest at this time... One half of the EWE Tag Team Champions, and the Former EWE Undisputed Champion... Christy Chaos."

The crowd cheers in the background, while Christy walks into the scene, wearing blue jeans and a white hoodie, that is up over her head, though her red hair does peak through the sides by her face. She crosses her arms while she stands next to Kenny.

[KENNY GREENWOOD]
"Well Christy, last week was pretty easy for you, as you managed to beat the newcomer without much of a challenge."

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"I don't know why he ever bothered signing an EWE Contract, if he didn't plan to take on the biggest challenges he would ever endure. He was forced to tap out in no time, just for that. He was probably still upset that he lost to Daniels on the Summer BreakDown Preshow. You just gotta love people like that, right? They aren't designed to lose, they are god's gift to wrestling, they can't lose. It's these people, that vanish, because they lost, and couldn't bare that."

[KENNY GREENWOOD]
"Wait, I'm confused, what?"

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"He's gone, Kenny. That's why he didn't give much of a performance against me, he knew it was his last match, so I gave him a nice little tap out to remember me by."

Kenny shrugs.

[KENNY GREENWOOD]
"Well anyways, other than that, last week we also heard your brother announce the main event at Dynamic Destruction. You won't be getting your rematch clause in a one on one encounter, just like he didn't want to give your husband one either, instead he put both of you, and the champion, Leon Cashmere, in a Triple Threat match."

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"My brother is something else, isn't he? Any real General Manager, knowing how to produce quality entertainment, would of given us seperate title shots. I could of fought Cashmere a couple weeks after Summer BreakDown, Dutch could of gotten the shot at Dynamic Destruction, or vise versa. Instead he took the unimagiative easy route, with the Triple Threat, the idea that anyone would easily jump to first, with two number one contenders."

Kenny nods for a moment, then continues.

[KENNY GREENWOOD]
"That may be true, but how do you know he didn't think it through? He may have a underlining reason for wanting to do the triple threat, that my colleague Justin White had eluded to at the end of last week's show."

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Look, Kenny... I don't care what he thinks is going to happen, or what master plan he expects to take place from it. The only thing that matters, is that I get my championship back, which is exactly what I intend to do. From the moment this match was announced the two heavy favorites has been Cashmere retaining, or my Husband getting the championship back after a year away from it."

Christy shakes her head.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"I am forgotten. Maybe not intentionally, they know I will be close, but that's all anyone expects, that I will be close. No one believes I will win that match, when facts are.."

Christy stops and smirks.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Well I'll get to those facts later, let's not give away too much, too early."

Christy winks.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"The important fact you need to know right now, is that I WILL get my title back at Dynamic Destruction, that's all you really need to know."

[KENNY GREENWOOD]
"Accomplishing that, won't be easy... which means you will be taking on not only the hottest newcomer and our current EWE Undisputed Champion Leon Cashmere but also the former 2 time Undisputed Champion, your tag team champion partner and your husband “The Irish Fury” Dutch Clark at Dynamic Destruction. First off, how are you reacting to knowing you have to step into the ring with the man you love and what has communication been like between you two?."

Christy takes a breath and weighs her words carefully.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Well the truth is Kenny that I haven’t really had an opportunity to talk with my husband over the last couple of weeks. Outside of some texts from him and a phone call, Dutch has been a shadow as of late."

[KENNY GREENWOOD]
"That’s strange... Surely you saw him when he competed last week or he must of shared the same locker room with you tonight?"

Christy shakes her head.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Unfortunately not but I know he is dealing with some personal demons right now so I will support him in his quest to get better. However, with that being said, my personal feelings are not going to impede on my plans to walk back away with the Undisputed championship. The gold belongs with me."

[KENNY GREENWOOD]
"Well good luck with that."

Christy smiles softly.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"I been told my whole career I need luck, anything I do is just luck. Not anymore Kenny, I'm going to become a two time Undisputed Champion, they will wish it was luck, when they become two more stars struck."

Christy smirks as Kenny gives her an odd look. As Christy walks off screen Kenny still looks stunned as he looks back to the camera, while the camera's feed back to ringside for the continuance of Monday Night Chaos.

THE CALM, BEFORE THE STORM
Saturday, September 21st, 2013

The new scene opens a few days later, still a couple days away from Chaos. The location doesn't seem to be reckognizable, least not right off. Christy is seen leaning up against a brick wall though, wearing blue jeans and a pink with blue lettering "Star Struck" T-Shirt. With her hair down, she has her head down for a moment.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Dynamic Destruction... it's still a couple weeks off, 2 weeks from tomorrow, actually. Chaos comes before that, and that is in two days."

Christy sighs as she looks at her cell phone. Slowly she looks up from the phone to the camera, with part of her hair covering her right eye.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"I don't know how this tag match will go, though. Just as I don't know how Dynamic Destruction will go. It seems, the announcing of that match, that triple threat, may of caused a riff between us, of some sorts."

Christy looks back to the phone.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"I don't know how else to say it, all I've got is text messages, since Summer BreakDown. No physical contanct, face to face speech, from my own husband."

Christy puts the phone in her pocket and slowly parts her hair away from her eyes.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Whether it be from my brother's own wish, in causing a riff between us, or if something else is going on, with his constant slippery slope he seems to be slipping on."

Christy sighs, but shakes her head.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"I shouldn't be talking about that with you, that is for me to take care of, if he will talk to me, anyway."

Christy takes a breath, trying her best to keep it together, or at least not show her stress over the matter, seemingly failing at the things she has done said.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Moving on, let's just talk about this tag match... let's talk about these opponents. I mean there is the obvious one, a preview of sorts for Dynamic Destruction, but you know what, I'm gonna save you for now Leon."

Christy pauses and wipes the hair again.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"So let's start with the All American Champion. Oh Alessandro, I don't have much history with you at all, do I?"

This brings a slight chuckle from her, lighting her up a little with the sarcastic humor.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Truth be told, I probably have more in-ring, opponent to opponent, history in this match with you than anyone else involved. Sure I do have history with the other two as well, but you... where do I even begin? That crucial Money in the Bank you beat me in... or the three one on one Undisputed Championship matches we found ourselves in."

She pauses again for a moment.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"There is other title matches, such as that Guantlet Match at WrestleMania. That was different though, as we know, legit one on one matches, for the Undisputed Championship, there has been three. One where the title was vacant, one where you was defending, and one where I was defending."

Christy chuckles slightly again.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"It's funny actually, there's quite a few Championship reigns in this match, with exception of your partner only having one. It is at least the richest prize though, but I'll get to him in a moment. The real story for me and Alessandro, isn't about our triads over the Undisputed Championship. We've crossed that bridge before. He could say I can't beat him when he really tries, I can say he hasn't had the guts to really try, seeing how far I have come over each time we have faced."

Christy smirks slightly and shakes her head.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"So it's not about that, not going down that road again. Instead I would rather take a trip back through time, back to a time when there was this little thing called... Bed n Breakfast."

Christy winks.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"I remember being asked to join this group, along with Mr. Man and of course the leader Alessandro, then still going by just Abdul Q, were were the inagural three members. Of course, Dorian did join later on, but let's digress first. These initial three members, a collection of three individuals, that were really so different in nearly every way, yet, had one common goal. To be the absolute best we can be, which is pretty much everyone's common goal, otherwise you are in the wrong business."

Christy stops for a moment.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"It was interesting, for a hot minute. The fact is, you guys really weren't good enough for me. I didn't belong in a group of misfits and losers, I had higher standards, I belonged with a higher society, if you will. Thus came the nortiously known kiss of death at Extreme Overload. With a simple Kiss, I laid down, giving the International Championship to then boyfriend, now husband, of the High Society. In that swift motion, I had jumped ship, I had defected from Bed n Breakfast, to High Society."

Christy smirks again rubbing her forehead.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Didn't take that too, well, did you? I guess you took it even worse, when I swept against the whole remaining group in the following King of Xtreme Tournament. Put a fork in it, it was done. I single handledly killed Bed n Breakfast, I am honored to say. Dorian vanished into the night, you and Mr. Man just weren't good enough to fill the void of someone as myself, I guess. You haven't forgotten about that, and perhaps it's that rage, that you used to take me out the 1st 2 times we met for the Undisputed Championship."

Christy pauses for a moment, and shrugs.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"It may of carried you on to beat me then, but it hasn't helped since. You are a shell of that man, I must say. You are not the feared competitor you once was. You may of gotten one over everybody at Summer BreakDown, but truly, how long will it last?"

Christy casually shakes her head.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"You may face Mickie title for title, and you may win... hell you may even overlook her and let her defeat you and take your title, which would be funny to see I must admit, no matter how I feel about her."

Christy laughs a little.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Regardless, you may or may not get through that, but sooner or later, you will meet a challenger, that you won't be able to beat, and I mean, one that a year or two, you would of gladly beaten to retain. Maybe I can light that fire, but I don't see it right now, I don't see the Alessandro that kicked my ass twice, with my best efforts... I don't see the Alessandro that dominated WrestleMania 7... I don't see the Alessandro that went on to have the 2nd longest Undisputed Title Reign in EWE History... well okay it used to be the longest, but...my bad."

Christy smirks and winks.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Whatever that case may be, we'll see what we get on Chaos I guess. Let's not forget about your partner though. I mean, he is the Undisputed Champion, afterall. Me and Leon had a great battle at Summer BreakDown, we did suffer an attack by the Shield, like my friend did. I ain't going to blame the Shield for losing my title though, like she can claim, because they didn't just attack me, like they did her, they attacked both of us, me and Cashmere."

Christy sighs thinking about it.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Guess it was good of Cryme Tyme and my Husband and partner to save us. Coulda done without his creepy stare though, I really hope he's ok."

Christy sighs again, got herself thinking about the troubles again. She pauses for a moment and shakes her head trying to clear her mind.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"What is to happen at Dynamic Destruction? What is the gameplan for Charismatic Fury? Are we going to see a handicap match, billed a Triple Threat? That is the questions everyone wants to know, questions that you don't need to know right now, and will have to continue to wait. Personally, I myself don't know the answer to those questions, believe me or not. Kind of hard to know those answers, when I haven't even heard from...."

Christy stops and waves a hand as she shakes her head.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"I don't want to think about that though. All you need to know Cashmere, you may of won that title, fair and square. You took me to the limit, and you came out on top. You deserved that victory, and you deserve that championship. All you need to worry about, is becoming a transitional champion. That is your fight at Dynamic Destruction, what you will hope to prevent, against two of the very best EWE has had over the last two years."

Christy shrugs slightly.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"That is still about Dynamic Destruction though, and I want to get away from that. So let's ask this, how much do you trust your own partner? The guy is good, or at least used to be, and he has managed to capture the All American Championship. Fact is though, three times you have beaten him, twice one on one. He may see this as an opportunity to get you back, where it hurts. He could sabotage the match, knowing he has nothing to lose."

Christy chuckles lightly.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Now, Alessandro does need to win, he's took two back to back tough losses and needs to get back in the game, but it's also out there, that he has nothing to lose, and it'd be the perfect way to pay you back for the beatings you have handed him, so I'd watch my back if I was you."

Christy shrugs and crosses her arms.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Whatever happens, happens I guess... In the end, I guess all I can do is wish you the best of luck.... for you two become another pair of Stars Struck."

Christy starts to walk off, when her cell goes off. She removes it from her pocket to read it's a text message. She sighs, before sending a reply while she walks off screen and the scene fades.

[ -- End of Feed -- ]

NEXT MATCH
Date: 09/23/13
Card: Monday Night Chaos #169
Opponent(s): Leon Cashmere & Alessandro Quagliaterre
Stipulation: Lumberjack Tag with Dutch Clark

PREVIOUS 3 MATCHES
Date: 09/09/13
Card: Monday Night Chaos #167
Opponent(s): Michael Lynch
Stipulation: Standard Match
Outcome: Victory

Date: 08/25/13
Card: Summer BreakDown
Opponent(s): Leon Cashmere
Stipulation: EWE Undisputed Championship Falls Count Anywhere
Outcome: Defeat

Date: 08/25/13
Card: Summer BreakDown
Opponent(s): Sons of Liberty & Costal Sunshine
Stipulation: EWE Tag Team Championship Round Robin Triangle
Outcome: Victory

TITLES HELD
EWE Undisputed Champion (1)
EWE Women's Champion (2)
ACW Hellcat Champion (2)
EWE All American Champion (1)
EWE International Champion (2)
EWE Tag Team Champion (2) -CURRENT CHAMPION-
EWE X-Core 24/7 Champion (2)

HONORS
EWE Hall of Fame (2012)
Gold Grand Slam Champion (5th Ever)
Silver Grand Slam Champion
Triple Crown Champion (July 2013-August 2013)
Longest Reigning EWE Undisputed Champion (180 Days)
Longest Reigning EWE Women's Champion (398 Days)
Longest Reigning EWE Tag Team Champion (Still Counting - with Dutch Clark)
2012 Miss Money in the Bank
First Ever MISS Money in the Bank
First Ever Female International Champion
First Ever Back-to-Back Diva of the Year
First Ever 3x Diva of the Year
Ran the Gauntlet @ WrestleMania Nine
Qualified: Money in the Bank 2010 (2nd Place)
2010 KOX Finalist (2nd Place)
Competed in 2011 Sole Survivor (4th Place)
Qualified: Money in the Bank 2011 (2nd Place)
2011 KOX Finalist (2nd Place)
Qualified: Money in the Bank 2012 (Victory)

SPOTLIGHT
Diva of the Week- 20x
Top 5 Rper- 37x
Diva of the Month: April 2012
Diva of the Month: May 2013
Diva of the Month: July 2013

OTHER AWARDS
2007: Best Faction (The Extreme Connection)
2010: Diva of the Year
2011: Diva of the Year
2011: Match of the Year (Sole Survivor Match)
2011: 4th Best Match (Women's Championship Vs Amelia Pietersen @ AfterMath)
2011: 6th Best Match (Money in the Bank @ WrestleMania 7)
2011: 10th Best Match (Women's Championship Vs Britney West @ WrestleMania 7)
2012: Diva of the Year
2012: Tag Team of the Year (Charismatic Fury)
2012: Match of the Year (Money in the Bank @ WrestleMania 8 )

Star Struck
Adriana Giovanni
Adrienne Lawson (x2)
Alessandro Quagliaterre (x3)
Alicia Q (x3)
Amelia "The Phoenix" Pietersen (x2)
Ana Valentine
Android 18 (x2)
Annie "Midnight" Fugate
Ariel Allegheri
Aries
Ashley Nathanson