Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Monday Night Chaos #164 - 07/29/13 Empty Monday Night Chaos #164 - 07/29/13

Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:42 pm

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Monday Night Chaos #164 - 07/29/13 Empty Re: Monday Night Chaos #164 - 07/29/13

Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:42 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Web Version
Original Graphics

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Backup Forum Version

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maiden Name: Christina Carter
Ring Name: Christy Chaos / Christy Clark-Chaos
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Kansas City, Missouri
Resides: Laughlin, Nevada
Dating Status: Married - Dutch Clark
Theme: "Hunt You Down" by
Saliva

Finishers: Star Struck, Charismatic Crush

EWE Career Record
Win: 97
Lose: 53
Draw: 06

EWE Streaks
Current: 7 Consecutive Victories
Best: 11 Consecutive Wins
Worst: 3 Consecutive Losses

-Power 15 4.0-
Current: #1
Peak: #1
Week(s): 11-12
Total Appearences: 10/12

-Power 15 3.0-
Week(s): 9 & 17
Total Appearences: 30/30

-Power 15 2.0-
Week(s): 11, 39-42, 44
Total Appearences: 53/57

-Power 15 1.0-
Peak: #6
Week(s): 50
Total Appearences: 14/55
Start Forward - - - > > >
Here it is... a Match that is literally a year in the making. The Stakes couldn't be any higher, but now Christy must prove once and for all, that with, or without the injury, she still could of beaten Dutch Clark for that Championship.

< < < - - - End Forward

CONFLICTS
Monday, July 29th, 2013

The scene opens backstage of the Arena-Auditorium in Laramie Wyoming. Excitement fills the air, even though Chaos is still a couple hours away from kicking off. In the locker room of one individual though, there isn't as much excitement, as there is anxt. That locker room is of course the one of the EWE Undisputed Champion, Christy Clark-Chaos. Christy is sitting in a chair, already dressed to compete in white attire this time. Laying on the table next to her is the Tag Team Championship. The Undisputed Championship, is in her hands, as she looks to it, conflict written all over her face. She doesn't seem to be alone though, as two more individuals are sitting on the couch.

[KELLY]
"I don't get it, isn't this what you wanted?"

Christy nods slightly, know that's true.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"It is, I've wanted this match for the last year now."

[KELLY]
"So, what's the problem?"

Christy sighs, how could Kelly not understand such an obvious answer?

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Because, this isn't the same. Ever since I cashed in that Money in the Bank, reluctantly, on my injured husband, at his request. Ever since that moment, there's been talk, there's been whispers, that I couldn't of beaten him, had he not been injured. In any other situation, with him 100%, no one thought I could beat him, and I've yet to get the chance to prove otherwise."

[ABBY ADDICTION]
"Well now you have it."

Christy continues to stare at the title for a moment, before looking up to her friends.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Yes, I have the chance, but this isn't the same. I just wanted the one match, to prove it. My brother though, in typical fashion to screw with our lives, has added so much on top of it, all the ridiculous stipulations added on top of it."

[ABBY ADDICTION]
"You've gone up against many people you've respected. You not only don't hesitate to rip them down in words, but you go right at them in the ring."

Christy nods again, this is also true.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Yes, but Abby, it's a Last Man Standing match. That's the worst part of this whole equation. Putting two of the most resilient people in the company in a match is one thing, but a Last Man Standing match.. It guarantees we have to literally beat one another to within an inch of our life. I assure you, Dutch will have to do exactly that. As long as my body is physically able to get up, I will."

[ABBY ADDICTION]
"See, it sounds like you're ready."

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"I'm ready to keep my championship and prove to everyone I could of, and would of won it regardless of the situation. I'm just not sure if I'm prepared to do what needs to be done, to do that."

[MYSTERIOUS VOICE]
"You're not, because you are weak."

The three of them look to see where that voice came from. They see a mysterious figure standing behind Christy, hidden from the shadows of the room.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Who are you?"

The person chuckles, and the oddest part of all, that they each pick up on, is that the voice sounds familiar.

[MYSTERIOUS VOICE]
"Someone who's better than you, and capable of doing everything that is needed, to get the job done."

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Easy for you to say. Anyone would be capable of doing what needs to be done, when I'm the only one that's married to him."

This brings another chuckle from the mysterious figure.

[MYSTERIOUS VOICE]
"That is true, Christy Chaos, is the only one married to Dutch Clark. You want to win though, then I have a present for you."

The figure hands Christy a small box. Christy examines it for a moment, it seems like a simple box, except for the glass in the center, that's got purple and blue lighting swirling in motion on the inside.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"What is this?"

[MYSTERIOUS VOICE]
"The first step in defeating your husband. That starts with you experiencing where I come from."

The purple and blue swirls suddenly change to white and red before forming the Ace of Diamonds in the box.

[MYSTERIOUS VOICE]
"First hand.."

As soon as the figure said that, the Ace lit up and suddenly the screen flashes a white flash. The camera statics out for a moment and then quickly returns. Christy is no longer sitting in the chair, she is standing next to it, something seems off though. Most notably, her white attire she was wearing, is now black. Abby and Kelly both stand up to check on their friend.

[ABBY ADDICTION]
"Are you okay, what happened?"

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
"Yea, I'm fine... I'm not sure what happened."

[KELLY]
"Where'd that other person go?"

Christy looks around and then shrugs.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
"I'm not sure."

Christy picks her Undisputed Title up off the chair and puts it on her shoulder.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
"But it's time I got to work."

[ABBY ADDICTION]
"You're ready now?"

A very evil smirk crosses her face.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
"More than you know."

Christy walks out of the room while Abby slowly turns to Kelly.

[ABBY ADDICTION]
"Wasn't she wearing white attire before?"

Kelly nods as the scene fades.

DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER
Monday, July 29th, 2013

[CHRISTY "DIAMOND" CHAOS]
"Utter Trash.."

The scene picks back up an hour and a half later, with less than 20 minutes left before Chaos, Christy Chaos is still wearing the black attire, but it is now sitting on the grass hill outside of the arena.

"That's what I think of, when I think of Laramie Wyoming."

Christy looks down the hill, watching fans still piling into the arena below.

"Is such a place worthy, of such a match? A Match that people are calling the Clash of the Titans. Some are calling it the Match of the Year, even the Greatest Match in the history of Monday Night Chaos."

She smiles and nods for a moment.

"I don't quite get it to be honest. I mean, let's be serious, any match I'm involved in, is Match of the year candidate, that's just facts. I could be competing against Marco Magic, and I could carry that dead weight to one of the greatest matches in history."

She seems alot more full of herself than normal, but she continues anyways.

"For most of you asking, who's Marco Magic, well that, is exactly the point. I would be delusional not to say Dutch has talent though, I guess. That he could bring his share to make this a match such a candidate, maybe. The fact is, if this match is such the hype, than why are we in Laramie Wyoming? I don't understand the booking, I really don't. If you really want to know how pathetic a place like this is, well, one of the most overrated superstars in the history of this company, resides about an hour and a half from here."

Christy chuckles and pauses for a moment.

"No Honey, that's not you, though, you do give him a good run for his money. Some might find my approach to this match, nothing like they would expect, though. I seem like a completely different person to most of you, and you might be right. I'm still me though, which I find funny. Did I see the tape? Yes, I did, and I found it rather pathetic, he had to resort to doing just that. He had to imitate all these other people, just to speak his mind about me. Worst of all, the loser I dumped several years ago."

Christy chuckles again and shakes her head, she looks down to the fans again, some of them have noticed her and are waving, wanting her to come down and give them an autograph. Christy doesn't budge though, nor does she even acknowledge the fans, she just turns her head back to the camera.

"Me, I can be real about this. Dutch, I'm simply better than you. See, that wasn't hard, was it? I don't have to hide behind another identity to say it."

I'm not sure Christy sees how ironic or hypocritical that really is.

"I could really rip down all the flaws about you. All the things you seem to forget, in your delusions of being the best in the business. Have I lost to Mickie James? Not even once. Have I beaten Mr. Man in a one on one match? Yes, I have. Can you claim either of those?"

Christy shakes her head, with an emphatic, no.

"Its about more than that though, honey. We can talk about how great you are, it's something you never let anyone forget. You won the Sole Survivor, you won King of Xtreme, and I was even in the finals, I ain't scared to admit. Not to even mention the great Twenty Two Match winning streak last year. That's all astronomical, doesn't even tap into your championship reigns. If any of that means, you are better than me, that I am not on your level, then babe, you are severely delusional."

She pauses for a moment, sighing a little, before lifting up the Undisputed Title, that had been laying on the hill next to her.

"Did you win an Elimination Chamber to win this the first time? Yes... only to lose it right away to my brother."

She puts a hand up.

"No worries, babe, we rather talk about your second run anyway. That was part of your great 2012 Undefeated Streak, so naturally it had to be much better. So let's talk about it.. How you defeated White Tiger to win it.. How you successfully retained it against Brooke McGuire... And then... and..."

Christy scratches her head, trying to think.

"Well no, I guess that's it. For all of your Undisputed Title matches, that is all there is I guess. That really does put you in my league as Undisputed Champion doesn't it? I didn't really do anything with it of importance. I only beat Brooke, like you... Alessandro... Eighteen... oh, and well this minor thing... called Running a Gauntlet."

She pauses for a moment, and smiles.

"Honey, you never had the guts to do such a thing, did you? You're such this mighty unstoppable person, yet I don't recall you ever have the guts to defend your championship in such a manner. I guess your retort, would be just like Eighteen, calling it stupidity, not bravery. Call it what you want, I knew I would win, and I did. Just like I know I will win tonight."

Christy smiles again and winks.

"See, all you are, is hype. You can talk about your Sole Survivor, your King of Xtreme, your streak. That's all true, but tonight has nothing to do with any of that."

Christy shows the title to the camera.

"It's about this. Between you and me, there is no comparison as to who the greater champion is. What's going to happen if you somehow manage to beat me? You're going to lose it on your first defense to Leon Cashmere, is exactly what will happen. You have already proven, that the only people you can beat when this title is on the line, is a has-been, and someone not even on your level. Cashmere already proved to be neither of those at WrestleMania. At least I could give the guy a match, I don't believe you could."

She shakes her head in disgust.

"He already proved to be better than you, but me, he has not. Call it luck, call it a fluke, fact is, he hasn't beaten me, like he has you. Let's also keep in mind, I took this championship, from you. I know, I know that contradicts the whole injury thing, but that's the point. That was an excuse, a facade. You didn't let me cash in on you because of some injury, you used it as an excuse. An excuse because Mr. Man had defeated you. Mr. Man had killed your streak, and in doing so, killed your spirit, your passion, to not only be the Undisputed Champion, but to even compete. In one match, The Irish Fury, had become The Broken Furiless."

Christy laughs about it, not seeming to care what she says.

"Different approaches we have chosen to take, sweetheart. You have gone for the cheap laughs, that were thrift store cheap in my book, but I ain't one to judge your promo, literally."

A Wink again comes from the Undisputed Champion.

"Then there's me, just coming straight for the throat. It's funny, the other aspect of this match, hasn't even been mentioned. The All American Championship, but I understand why, because I can care less about that title, at least in comparison to the one I already have. This match is really everything to gain, only in your book. All I have to gain, in retrospect, that I care about, is the proper Respect and Recognition that I damn well deserve."

She gets to her feet, grabbing her title, and begins walking along the hill.

"I do find it great though, that I am presented with a second opportunity to cost him that championship."

She pauses and chuckles.

"That doesn't make sense to most.. well, all of you. It certainly makes sense to me though. Regardless though, forget about that, since I will only confuse you simple minded fools. Let's talk about the simple facts, the simple fact that he isn't prepared to do what it takes to win this match."

She stops and points to herself.

"This person, is more than capable. This person, standing before you.. Doesn't have a shred of care or compassion for what I do to him. He is a fool to even pretend that he's the same way."

Christy shakes her head with resentment as she begins walking the edge again.

"This much should be obvious, again, for those who aren't so simple minded. The man couldn't even talk about me, without pretending to be someone else, putting his mindset in someone else's mind. If he had to do that, just to talk about me, how's he going to fight me? Is he coming out in red and yellow tights and a bandanna? Maybe he'll bring a knight stick to the ring and try to serve me up with some hard justice for the things I am saying? Most likely of all of them, he'll borrow the tights of his boyfriend, and try to defeat me as the same guy who walked out of the company when he realized he had to fight me at last year's King of Xtreme."

She stops and smirks.

"Oh, I went there. But I will go anywhere I choose to go, that includes the path of success, when I defeat Dutch tonight, just like I am destined to do, like I am actually capable of doing, that he is not. I will do whatever it takes, to prove to you, and everyone, I am the true and greatest Undisputed Champion of all time. My Time isn't over sweetheart, it has barely just begun. For when I am done with you, Mr. King of Xtreme, and Money in the Bank.. he has two defeats for me to hand him."

Christy shows the wedding ring on her left hand.

"My reign, just like my career, began like a Diamond in the Rough... The saying says Diamonds are forever. While that can be questioned in alot of marriages, it is a true testament to my legacy as Undisputed Champion. It will go down in history for the greatest reign of all time, and honey, it's got plenty of time left. You aren't going to be the one to stop me, this isn't 2010, this isn't even last year. You're not that man anymore, you don't have that drive, you don't have that passion, you just don't have what it takes, to stop me."

She stops and leans against a wall.

"I suppose this is the part where I'm supposed to say you will become another star struck. You won't be though, you will be just another conquered quest to build my legacy, and just like last year, your drive and your passion, will be shattered."

She pulls out a box, identical to the one that was given to the real Christy earlier. Looking at the front, it's showing both diamonds and spades, merging together.

"At least this time, it's by the hands of someone who matters."

Christy leaps over the wall, and a sudden white flash shines up over where she just jumped. This white flash soon engulfs the scene, before turning it to static like before. This time however, it doesn't come back.

]] -- End of Feed -- [[

NEXT MATCH
Date: 07/29/13
Card: Monday Night Chaos #164
Opponent(s): Dutch Clark
Stipulation: Title for Title Last Wo/Man Standing Match

PREVIOUS 3 MATCHES
Date: 07/22/13
Card: Monday Night Chaos #163
Opponent(s): John Steel
Stipulation: Standard Non-Title
Outcome: Victory

Date: 07/07/13
Card: Royal Flush
Opponent(s): Android 18
Stipulation: EWE Undisputed Championship

Date: 07/07/13
Card: Royal Flush
Opponent(s): Fugates
Stipulation: EWE Tag Team Championship

TITLES HELD
EWE Undisputed Champion (1) -CURRENT CHAMPION-
EWE Women's Champion (2)
ACW Hellcat Champion (2)
EWE International Champion (2)
EWE Tag Team Champion (2) -CURRENT CHAMPION-
EWE X-Core 24/7 Champion (2)

HONORS
EWE Hall of Fame (2012)
Silver Grand Slam Champion
Longest Reigning EWE Undisputed Champion (Still Counting)
Longest Reigning EWE Women's Champion (398 Days)
Longest Reigning EWE Tag Team Champion (Still Counting - with Dutch Clark)
2012 Miss Money in the Bank
First Ever MISS Money in the Bank
First Ever Female International Champion
First Ever Back-to-Back Diva of the Year
First Ever 3x Diva of the Year
Ran the Gauntlet @ WrestleMania Nine
Qualified: Money in the Bank 2010 (2nd Place)
2010 KOX Finalist (2nd Place)
Competed in 2011 Sole Survivor (4th Place)
Qualified: Money in the Bank 2011 (2nd Place)
2011 KOX Finalist (2nd Place)
Qualified: Money in the Bank 2012 (Victory)

SPOTLIGHT
Diva of the Week- 18x
Top 5 Rper- 34x
Diva of the Month: April 2012
Diva of the Month: May 2013

OTHER AWARDS
2007: Best Faction (The Extreme Connection)
2010: Diva of the Year
2011: Diva of the Year
2011: Match of the Year (Sole Survivor Match)
2011: 4th Best Match (Women's Championship Vs Amelia Pietersen @ AfterMath)
2011: 6th Best Match (Money in the Bank @ WrestleMania 7)
2011: 10th Best Match (Women's Championship Vs Britney West @ WrestleMania 7)
2012: Diva of the Year
2012: Tag Team of the Year (Charismatic Fury)
2012: Match of the Year (Money in the Bank @ WrestleMania 8 )

Star Struck
Adriana Giovanni
Adrienne Lawson (x2)
Alessandro Quagliaterre (x3)
Alicia Q (x3)
Amelia "The Phoenix" Pietersen (x2)
Ana Valentine
Android 18
Ariel Allegheri
Aries
Ashley Nathanson
Avalanche