Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Ladies Night #43 - 09/18/13 Empty Ladies Night #43 - 09/18/13

Fri Jun 23, 2023 6:36 pm
NO BANNER AVAILABLE

RESULT: DEFEAT

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Ladies Night #43 - 09/18/13 Empty Re: Ladies Night #43 - 09/18/13

Fri Jun 23, 2023 6:36 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

::.. INTRODUCTION ..::
Summer came and promised to be new and improved last week. The problem is, she still ended up in defeat, as usual. So the question is, did she fulfill that or not? In the eyes of the beholder, perhaps. Little facts though, from being walked all over, easy pickings, to just barely losing, is still that promised improvement. At least someone realized that, as Summer now has a shot at the prestigious TeleVixen Championship. Newly crowned champion, Annie "Midnight" Fugate, a follower of the Queens of Wrestling, but always known to knock them down when up against them, it shouldn't be any different for the Queen Rookie, who she will overlook. It will cost you dearly, my dear, and it will be YOUR reign, that strikes Midnight.
::.. SCENE ONE ..::
Title: QUEENS ARE PEOPLE TOO
Date: September 18th, 2013

The scene opens up in an unknown location, all that is really known, is that it's a Youth Girl's ballet dance class. Several girls ranging from different ages is panned through, before seeing the oldest, but really not old of course, in front, teaching the class, oddly, and that person, is Summer Rae. It's strange, but that is what is going on, as she is leaning over to her side in a pose, that the class. After doing that she starts to motion a few steps.

{Summer Rae}
And one and two.. and three and four.

As Summer begins to do a few dance steps, a couple teen boys have walked in on the class, with one of them mocking her steps behind her. Summer stops and turns around to catch the boy in the act.

{Summer Rae}
You do not belong here!

She chases the boys out of the room and yells out.

{Summer Rae}
How dare you mock the art of dance!

The boys run as Summer flips her hair, with the evil stare washing off her face as she sees Trixy in the hall. Trixy looks at the boys running down the hall, then turns back to look back at Summer. Summer rolls her eyes and walks back into the room. She claps her hands in front of the class.

{Summer Rae}
That's all for the day young starlets, I'll see you next time.

Summer walks over to a table and picks up a bottle of water, after taking a drink she sits down waiting for the class to clear out. As they do, just as she figured, Trixy came into the room swiftly after.

{Summer Rae}
What are you doing here?

{Trixy}
I could almost ask the same. I found out you was here, and it surprised me.

{Summer Rae}
Why is it so shocking to see me giving back to the comunity? Us Queens are people too you know, right?

Summer rolls her eyes and smacks her lips.

{Summer Rae}
I have no qualms when it comes to the art that is dance, I'm creating future Summer Rae's.

{Trixy}
The EWE Nation should be pleased.

Summer gives Trixy a glare, easily spotting the sarcasim in her tone. Summer decides to let it slide though, and changes the subject.

{Summer Rae}
So you came here for a reason, obviously, what do you want?

Trixy nods and sits next to Summer.

{Trixy}
I was hoping to get an interview with you, actually.

Summer rolls her eyes taking a drink of her water. She sets the bottle back down.

{Summer Rae}
I should of only guessed. What is your facination with us Queens?

Before Trixy can even respond, Summer puts her hand up, cutting her off.

{Summer Rae}
Rhetorical question, of course it's obvious, why wouldn't you want to interview the greatest team in this business, pure wrestling Royalty?

Trixy rolls her eyes, but shakes her head to take a tape recorder out of her purse. After turning it on she sets it on the table beside them

{Trixy}
Trixy here, and I'm joining the one and only Summer Rae. Summer, last week you promised the EWE Nation, you was off to a fresh begining, a new start. No more second class, so to speak, you was new and improved, do you think you delievered on that promise?

{Summer Rae}
Of course I did. I may of lost that match, but I wasn't her stepping mat, like I have been known to be in EWE, was I? It took the leverage of the ropes, cheating for her to barely escape with the victory over me, when in the past, people have beaten my convincingly, how is that not delievering on my promise for a brand new begining, a new side of Summer Rae?

Trixy nods, seeing her point.

{Trixy}
You do have a point I guess. You went from being easily laid to waste in any of your other matches in EWE, apart from Royal Flush, to pulling out a pretty good match.

Summer sighs.

{Summer Rae}
You didn't have to be so rude about it. But whatever, I'm over it already. The Summer that let's people walk all over her, get the easy victory, that Summer is history. Now you get THE Summer Rae, the Summer that is the Future of The Queens of Wrestling, the Future of Ladies Night... The Summer that guarantees every opponent, will have to WORK for that victory, if they can get it, that is.

{Trixy}
Brave words, we'll see though, as on Ladies Night, Grace has given you quite the opportunity.

{Summer Rae}
I should hate Grace, she took the job from the greater Stephanie McMahon, of the Queens of Wrestling. We should be at war for that, but then she goes and selects myself as the first challenger for the TeleVixen Championship under her reign as General Manager.

{Trixy}
That is pretty interesting, and perhaps unexpected. I guess you impressed her in your match last week, even in defeat.

{Summer Rae}
Maybe, or maybe she thinks she's clever. Perhaps she thinks she can lure us Queens into a sense of false security that we can trust her. We know how much she hates us, trust me, I'm not falling for it, but I will make the most of this glorious opportunity. People may assume the Queens of Wrestling reign of terror, as they put it, is over. That without the General Manager in our back pocket, we can no longer claim Ladies Night as our show, but they are wrong, and my victory tonight, bringing home some gold back to our group, will prove it.

{Trixy}
It's a tall order..

Summer smacks her lips and snaps her fingers to cut Trixy off.

{Summer Rae}
How Dare you! It's no tall order for Summer Rae, The Future of Ladies Night, trust me. I am on a mission, to become the fourth member of the Queens of Wrestling to hold that championship.

{Trixy}
Well, if that is what you're after. If you win it, and you really want to follow in those footsteps, you may have to win it a second time.

{Summer Rae}
What nonsense is this?

{Trixy}
Well four women have held that championship twice, three of which, are the Queens of Wrestling members you eluded to. Natalya, who was the very first person period to hold it twice, Trish, and Mickie.

Summer rolls her eyes.

{Summer Rae}
Whatever, I will probably never join that list, as I won't have an opportunity to hold it twice. Simple plan Trixy, once I win it, I don't plan to ever lose it.

{Trixy}
No offense, but that is everyone's plan. No one ever plans to lose a championship, but Realism sets in.

{Summer Rae}
Please, I'm different, I'm Summer Rae, nuff said.

Trixy shrugs.

{Trixy}
I'll just leave that alone. Before you can never lose it, as you plan, you must first win it, and that won't be an easy task. Annie "Midnight" Fugate is the newly crowned Champion, and she won't want to lose it on her first defense.

{Summer Rae}
Well Trixy, it's like you said, no one wants to lose a championship, but realisim sets in. The realism, the fact is, she's facing The Future of Ladies Night, she won't have any other alternative.

{Trixy}
No offense, again, but I don't quite comprehend where all this confidence can come from, seeing your record in EWE, or even on your new and improved fresh begining schtick.

Trixy puts a hand up, assuring Summer to hold on.

{Trixy}
I know, last week was..

Trixy finger quotes, of course useless to the tape recording.

{Trixy}
"Your first match". Even if we go with that though, you lost your "Debut". How can you be so confident, so sure, when you just lost?

Summer rolls her eyes.

{Summer Rae}
Because I can, Trixy. Calista had to cheat to beat me, she knew otherwise. She knew I wasn't the same Summer that the rest of the Roster walked all over. Annie, she isn't smart enough to realize that, she is going to see that same Summer, she is going to give me no credit what-so-ever and think I will be some sort of cake walk.

Summer smacks her lips and shakes her head.

{Summer Rae}
I do not think so, that is not going to happen, that will be her own downfall. The New and Improved Summer Rae debuted last week. I took a loss, sure, but I will bounce back, and bounce back big, when I become the NEW TeleVixen Champion, and how Glorious will that be?

Trixy shrugs.

{Trixy}
Pretty Glorious, I suppose.

{Summer Rae}
Good girl.

Summer claps as Trixy rolls her eyes.

{Trixy}
There's got to be more though. You can't be this confident, with your only card being that she will underestimate you. I know you have confidence in your own abilities, we can see that, but what else, there's gotta be more to how you feel about Annie, to think this is so certain.

Summer chuckles lightly, taking a drink of her water, before setting it back down.

{Summer Rae}
You may be right. Simple facts, Trixy. Fact One: I just got here a couple months ago, and here I am, with an opportunity to become a champion, if successful, way quicker than Annie ever was. Leading to, Fact Two: Her and her useless sister got here two years ago, and have achieved nothing, until Annie finally won the TeleVixen Title last week. They had a shot at the Tag Titles just a couple months ago, and they failed, they've had their opportunities, but just haven't been good enough, why has it taken her so long to achieve that?

Summer pauses for a moment and smiles.

{Summer Rae}
Fact Three: Annie still hasn't achieved anything, she beat AJ Lee. Fact Four: You could wave a picture of Randy Orton in front of AJ, distracting her to take advantage, not a tough opponent to defeat.

{Trixy}
That's not entirely fair, AJ was turning some heads, before that unfortunate loss.

{Summer Rae}
Yea, whatever, she didn't impress me. Midnight certainly doesn't impress me for beating her, it doesn't let me see her as a worthy champion. Not when she's been here for two years, and hasn't accomplished anything.

{Trixy}
Well truth be told, there was plenty of time between there, that her and Sunshine weren't here, they took a Leave of Absence a couple different times.

Summer puts a hand up.

{Summer Rae}
Whatever, not important. She wants to prove herself as a worthy champion, she needs to defeat The Future of Ladies Night, plain and simple.

{Trixy}
Alot of people wouldn't see that as a big victory for her, you don't exactly have that strong of a reputation in EWE right now.

Summer roles her eyes.

{Summer Rae}
Again with the doubt, again with trying to fixate on my past, when will you realize, things have changed. I am a sure threat to anyone on this Roster, whether they want to be in denial about it or not. Midnight, AJ, Abby, Angela, even the Diva's Champion herself... I am a threat to them all, they just don't know it.

Trixy shrugs.

{Trixy}
Well, moving on...

Trixy is cut off though.

{Audrey Marie}
SUMMER!!!

Trixy cringes, hearing that loud scream, twice in a row now. Again right behind her, as Audrey also once again rushes up to hug Summer. Summer ackwardly pats her on the shoulder then releases.

{Audrey Marie}
Am I too late for your Dance Class?

{Summer Rae}
Just a little bit, I'm affraid.

{Audrey Marie}
Gah!!!

Audrey throws her hands up.

{Audrey Marie}
How bad will this week continue to get?!

Trixy looks at her with wondering eyes.

{Trixy}
What do you mean?

{Audrey Marie}
I mean, first of all, we missed out on debuting the FUTURE of the Tag Team Division, what was that totally NOT Stephanie thinking?! Then I miss Summer at her finest, teaching the art she is such the master of.

Summer smiles broadly, as Trixy rolls her eyes.

{Audrey Marie}
This is just not cool.

{Summer Rae}
I know, I know. Let's not be too hard on Grace, she isn't Stephanie, and never will be, but it's not her fault none of the Diva's in the locker room had what it takes to face us. If no one had the guts to answer our challenge, what else could she of done? At least she gave me a glorious opportunity.

{Audrey Marie}
That's true, I can't wait to see you bring home that championship... Though I'm stuck with a Queen of the Ring Round one Rematch.

{Summer Rae}
You'll get the job done, I have faith in you. Don't worry either, we'll have our time to shine as a Team soon enough, and no Diva's Tag Team, will hold a candle, except for Trish and Mickie of course.

{Audrey Marie}
Of course, Trish and Mickie Rock!

Trixy rolls her eyes then clears her throat.

{Summer Rae}
Eww, cover your mouth Trixy, very rude.

{Audrey Marie}
And gross.

Trixy sighs.

{Trixy}
Anyways, so you two can do whatever it is you want to do, can we wrap this up?

{Summer Rae}
Gladly, Trixy, anything to get you away from me.

Summer gives her a conicending smirk before continuing.

{Summer Rae}
So little miss Annie, I hope you enjoyed a week as champion, it's been a glorious week for you, I'm sure, but that week has come to it's end. On Ladies Night, you find out, like I have been trying to say, I am the Future of the Queens of Wrestling, and the Future of Ladies Night... more importantly, come Ladies Night, and the TeleVixen Championship match, she may come to realize, sometimes the Future... is sooner than you think.

Summer smiles and waves Trixy on with her hand. Trixy rolls her eyes and stops the recorder.

{Trixy}
Yeah it's been great for me too.

Trixy stands up and walks out of the room as Audrey turns back to Summer.

{Audrey Marie}
She's so rude, how dare she talk to you like that.

{Summer Rae}
I know, right?

Summer and Audrey walk out the door and go the opposite direction as the scene slowly fades out.

-PROFILE-
Name: Summer Rae
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Raleigh, North Carolina
Theme: "Rush of Power" by CFO$
Allies: Queens of Wrestling
Enemies: Everyone Else
-EWE CAREER RECORD-
Win: 00
Lose: 01
Draw: 00

-EWE SINGLES RECORD-