Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Monday Night Chaos #166 - 08/13/13 Empty Monday Night Chaos #166 - 08/13/13

Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:22 pm
NO BANNER AVAILABLE

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Monday Night Chaos #166 - 08/13/13 Empty Re: Monday Night Chaos #166 - 08/13/13

Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:23 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Web Version
Original Graphics

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Backup Forum Version

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maiden Name: Christina Carter
Ring Name: Christy Chaos / Christy Clark-Chaos
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Kansas City, Missouri
Resides: Laughlin, Nevada
Dating Status: Married - Dutch Clark
Theme: "Hunt You Down" by
Saliva

Finishers: Star Struck, Charismatic Crush

EWE Career Record
Win: 98
Lose: 53
Draw: 06

EWE Streaks
Current: 8 Consecutive Victories
Best: 11 Consecutive Wins
Worst: 3 Consecutive Losses

-Power 15 4.0-
Current: #3
Peak: #1
Week(s): 11-13
Total Appearences: 12/14

-Power 15 3.0-
Week(s): 9 & 17
Total Appearences: 30/30

-Power 15 2.0-
Week(s): 11, 39-42, 44
Total Appearences: 53/57

-Power 15 1.0-
Peak: #6
Week(s): 50
Total Appearences: 14/55
Start Forward - - - > > >
Well Christy did it, what many people doubted she could do, the moment she cashed in that Money in the Bank. That is, she defeated her Husband in a Straight up match, even though it was a very intense and emotional Last Man Standing Match. The match left Dutch in a very bad way. With all that going on, we catch up to Christy for her next match two weeks later.. when she answers the challenge made by Kelsi Parr... So... is Kelsi Just Another Star Struck, or is Christy just not up to Parr?

< < < - - - End Forward

NIGHT OUT
Monday, August 12th, 2013

The scene opens up in dimly lit smokey bar, somewhere in or near Manhattan Kansas. The shot slowy moves in on a female, wearing a red blouse and a jean skirt, very well seen as the camera's catch her from behind, leaning over a pool table. She hits the cue ball with her stick and knocks the 8 ball into the far right corner pocket. She stands up and smirks, confirming it to be exacty who would think it'd be. The guy she was playing walks up to her and checks her out.

[GUY]
"Damn honey, you schooled me."

Christy chuckles and nods.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Mmhmm, now it's time to pay up."

He continues to look her up and down.

[GUY]
"I'm sure there's another way I can pay my debt, right?"

He reaches in, but she grabs his hand and shoves it back.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Nope, just cash."

[GUY]
"Oh come on."

The man pleas with her, as he goes to reach again, but she gives him a stern look.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"A Deal is a deal."

He nods.

[GUY]
"Of course, but, trust me honey, I'm better than cash."

He reachs in and grabs her head to steal a kiss. She shoves him off and gives him a slap.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Just give me the money, and don't touch me again."

[GUY]
"Come on baby, don't be like that."

The drunken idiot goes to reach one more time, but it's not Christy that stops him this time. He's grabbed by the back of his head by Dutch Clark, who wastes no time at all slamming his face hard into the pool table. The guy's face is covered in blood as he flops to the floor screaming out for a second before he passes out. Dutch grabs his wallet and takes out what little cash he has, he slams it on the table next to Christy and throws the wallet back down on the guy. Christy picks the cash up and looks at Dutch.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"I could of handled that.."

She looks down to the passed out guy with the blood all over his face.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"A litte less extreme, perhaps."

Dutch looks to Christy and doesn't say a word, he just walks for the door, as Christy follows him. Oddly enough as soon as they exit the door, Justin White is there about to enter. Justin quickly jumps back at the sight of Dutch, Dutch walks on as Christy chuckles lightly.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"What's going on, Justin?"

[JUSTIN WHITE]
"I... uh... I was going to have a drink, but I can find somewhere else."

Christy chuckles and shakes her head.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Nonsense."

Christy grabs Justin's forarm and hollars out to Dutch who was walking down the deck to the parking lot.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Go ahead to the hotel babe, me and our good friend here are going to cacth up."

Dutch shrugs and walks on as Christy pulls Justin's arm and takes him back into the building. She motions two fingers to the waitress before sitting Justin down at a table. She sits across from him and smirks.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"So how are you buddy?"

[JUSTIN WHITE]
"Are you joking? You know exactly what your husband put me through last week, you was there."

Christy nods.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Yea, it was pretty bad. But hey.."

She smiles slightly and points a hand out to him.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"You're still alive aren't you?"

Justin shakes his head.

[JUSTIN WHITE]
"Yea, that's cute."

Christy shrugs as the waitress brings them two Smirknoff Ice Triple Blacks. Laying one of each in front of them. Justin picks it up and looks at it.

[JUSTIN WHITE]
"This isn't what I drink."

Christy chuckles.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Don't be so picky, it's on me.. your next one you can get, ok baby?"

Justin rolls his eyes and opens up the bottle before taking a drink, his face shows he doesn't care too much for it. Christy does the same and smiles.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"So, you have your digital recorder with you?"

[JUSTIN WHITE]
"I always do, why?"

She smiles and takes another drink before setting her bottle down.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Well we're both here, we may as well do an interview for Chaos tommorrow, don't you think?"

Justin shrugs as he takes a drink, and makes the same face as before.

[JUSTIN WHITE]
"I guess."

Justin takes the recorder out of his pocket and hits record before setting it on the table between them.

[JUSTIN WHITE]
"Hello EWE... Justin White here for another edition of The White Express... Here aboard with me today, the EWE Undisputed and All American Champions, Christy Chaos."

Christy chuckles.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"I still like to know how much brain power it took you to come up with White Express... and you also left out one half of the Tag Team Champions, or are you trying to forget about the other half?"

She smiles slightly as he rolls his eyes.

[JUSTIN WHITE]
"Forgetting that... The last time you competed, was a couple weeks ago, where you went to war with your husband in an outstanding Title for Title Last Man Standing Match, that you came out the victor and named you the new All American Champion. Congrats, I guess would be in order for that."

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Wow Justin, so unlike you, thank you."

[JUSTIN WHITE]
"Yea, whatever.. but we didn't even talk about the part where you nearly killed your own husband just to win that match, I guess you proved that the championship means more than your husband's well being, eh?"

Christy sneers and shakes her head.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Well, there's the Justin we know. Mr Instigator, and stretching truths.. What match was you watching? I never intentionally did that to him, I never even knew his head had hit the barricade, or that he was busted open so badly. If you had paid better attention, you would of seen that when I did realize the real damage he had taken, I rushed to get him some help."

[JUSTIN WHITE]
"Yea, likely cover up."

Christy rolls her eyes.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Whatever you choose to believe Justin.. cause Mr. White, is always right."

The clear sarcasim in her voice was booming, but Justin just chuckled, seeming to feel a little better he continued.

[JUSTIN WHITE]
"That said, now you go onto Summer BreakDown to defend the Undisputed Championship against King of Xtreme, Leon Cashmere. No I don't want to know about that, I'm sure we'll all hear plenty about that, soon enough. I do want to know though, now that you have the All American Championship, you are planning to defend that too, aren't you? It's usually required that you do on Pay Per View."

Christy nods.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Yes that is true, and there will indeed be an All American Championship match at Summer BreakDown. I will personally give more details about that tomorrow night on Chaos, during me and Leon's Contract signing."

[JUSTIN WHITE]
"Yea very good promotion value by our great company, hasn't even advertised that the two of you will have a contract signing tommorrow night. That aside though, speaking of Chaos, that brings us to Kelsi Parr."

Christy smirks before taking a drink of her smirknoff. Justin does as well, with Christy taking a much bigger drink, she clearly likes the taste, oppose to him.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"I respect Kelsi.. and everything she did in the Diva's Division. She did things not even I did when I was there. Like holding the Diva's and TeleVixen Championships, along with the Women's she is one of two people to of held all three of the initial Ladies Night Titles, while I only held the Women's Championship."

[JUSTIN WHITE]
"Nice catch by saying initial, now that they are introducing a new championship at Summer BreakDown."

Christy chuckles.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Yea, regardless of that.. I mean sure I make up for not holding those other two championships, by not only holding the Women's Championship, the top tier championship at the time, not just once, but twice... but I also held onto it for 13 months straight. A record reign irmeasurable in EWE for ANY Championship. I was truly ready to move onto the next level, the male division, when I dropped that championship. And it's true, Kelsi has done everything she can in the Diva's Division, making her ready too."

[JUSTIN WHITE]
"Yea, failing King of Xtreme Twice, and Money in the Bank.. she's really ready."

Christy laughs and shakes her head.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"When I made the jump, I failed King of Xtreme and Money in the Bank twice, each... not to mention Sole Survivor.. so what exactly is your point, Justin?"

Justin seems perplexed at that, and feels kind of stupid. He just awkwardly takes another drink. Christy chuckles and takes a drink as well.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"I know what she's going through, is what I'm trying to say. She can't be down on herself, and think she isn't ready for this level, just to run back to the Diva's Division. If that was the answer, I wouldn't be a triple crown champion right now... I would still be in the Diva's Divison, because I would of done exactly that, I would of ran back to the safe zone, as we'll call it."

[JUSTIN WHITE]
"I'd call it that too."

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Yea, thanks for your help there Justin."

[JUSTIN WHITE]
"Anytime."

Christy rolls her eyes.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"I believe in her, because I had to believe in myself. That is why I know she can and will make it in this division."

[JUSTIN WHITE]
"You're starting to sound like your student, all this nice crap."

Christy laughs and nods.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Maybe.. but it's hard for me to be so brutal to someone, who more or less, was me a couple years ago."

Christy shrugs.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Problem is though.. As much as I think she will make it, it also won't be at my expense... I'm not going to lay down and let her make her claim to fame off of me.. She has to earn that."

[JUSTIN WHITE]
"You think she would want you to?"

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Of course not, nor would she expect me to. It's just something that had to be cleared up though. I do want to see her succeed, just not right now, not tommorrow night. If she is able to pull it off, then I will tip my hat and congratulate her, but it's not going to be that easy."

[JUSTIN WHITE]
"Not against someone who hasn't lost in 2013... Only match you didn't win, was that draw against Alexis Terry."

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Caused by John Steel, but wow.. was that a compliment?"

[JUSTIN WHITE]
"I feel sick I think."

Christy laughs and shrugs.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Apart from that, it also won't be easy, because I was in her position.. I know everything she is going through, which means I know exactly what to expect from her. I know the hunger that is in the pit of her stomache.. The passion and desire to get this victory, hell, just a couple weeks ago, I was in her position."

[JUSTIN WHITE]
"Wait, what?"

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"The position of being the one, with the most to prove.. having the passion and desire to win, and very badly not want, but NEED that victory.. that was me two weeks ago... and that is Kelsi, tommorrow night."

[JUSTIN WHITE]
"That's a valid point, but how does that.."

Christy chuckles and cuts him off.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"I'll go ahead and stop you Justin. I know what you was going to say. See it has much to do with it, though. If I know what she's feeling, how bad she wants it, the fact she is in a position I have been in before, two weeks ago... and for two years straight.. It means I know how to stop it. I know where I messed up."

Justin nods and takes a small drink while the guy from earlier is just now being helped out by a couple friends, Christy chuckles when they pass her table.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"To Kelsi Parr... who come Chaos, will realize she is the one who just isn't up to Parr for this challenge... No matter how much she tries, how bad she wants it, she will continue to suffer that horrible luck... For she, becomes Just Another Star Struck."

Christy finishes off her Drink and sets the bottle back on the table as Justin stops the recorder.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Have a nice night, Justin."

Christy stands up and walks over to pay her tab, before exiting the building, while Justin still drinks on his drink that's still not even half way. The camera watches him for a moment, before fading to black.

]] -- End of Feed -- [[

NEXT MATCH
Date: 08/13/13
Card: Monday Night Chaos #166
Opponent(s): Kelsi Parr
Stipulation: Standard Non-Title

PREVIOUS 3 MATCHES
Date: 07/29/13
Card: Monday Night Chaos #164
Opponent(s): Dutch Clark
Stipulation: Title for Title Last Wo/Man Standing Match
Outcome: Victory

Date: 07/22/13
Card: Monday Night Chaos #163
Opponent(s): John Steel
Stipulation: Standard Non-Title

Date: 07/07/13
Card: Royal Flush
Opponent(s): Android 18
Stipulation: EWE Undisputed Championship

TITLES HELD
EWE Undisputed Champion (1) -CURRENT CHAMPION-
EWE Women's Champion (2)
ACW Hellcat Champion (2)
EWE All American Champion (1) -CURRENT CHAMPION-
EWE International Champion (2)
EWE Tag Team Champion (2) -CURRENT CHAMPION-
EWE X-Core 24/7 Champion (2)

HONORS
EWE Hall of Fame (2012)
Silver Grand Slam Champion
Triple Crown Champion (July 2013-Present)
Longest Reigning EWE Undisputed Champion (Still Counting)
Longest Reigning EWE Women's Champion (398 Days)
Longest Reigning EWE Tag Team Champion (Still Counting - with Dutch Clark)
2012 Miss Money in the Bank
First Ever MISS Money in the Bank
First Ever Female International Champion
First Ever Back-to-Back Diva of the Year
First Ever 3x Diva of the Year
Ran the Gauntlet @ WrestleMania Nine
Qualified: Money in the Bank 2010 (2nd Place)
2010 KOX Finalist (2nd Place)
Competed in 2011 Sole Survivor (4th Place)
Qualified: Money in the Bank 2011 (2nd Place)
2011 KOX Finalist (2nd Place)
Qualified: Money in the Bank 2012 (Victory)

SPOTLIGHT
Diva of the Week- 19x
Top 5 Rper- 35x
Diva of the Month: April 2012
Diva of the Month: May 2013
Diva of the Month: July 2013

OTHER AWARDS
2007: Best Faction (The Extreme Connection)
2010: Diva of the Year
2011: Diva of the Year
2011: Match of the Year (Sole Survivor Match)
2011: 4th Best Match (Women's Championship Vs Amelia Pietersen @ AfterMath)
2011: 6th Best Match (Money in the Bank @ WrestleMania 7)
2011: 10th Best Match (Women's Championship Vs Britney West @ WrestleMania 7)
2012: Diva of the Year
2012: Tag Team of the Year (Charismatic Fury)
2012: Match of the Year (Money in the Bank @ WrestleMania 8 )

Star Struck
Adriana Giovanni
Adrienne Lawson (x2)
Alessandro Quagliaterre (x3)
Alicia Q (x3)
Amelia "The Phoenix" Pietersen (x2)
Ana Valentine
Android 18
Ariel Allegheri
Aries
Ashley Nathanson
Avalanche