Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Monday Night Chaos #163 - 07/22/13 Empty Monday Night Chaos #163 - 07/22/13

Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:37 am

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Monday Night Chaos #163 - 07/22/13 Empty Re: Monday Night Chaos #163 - 07/22/13

Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:37 am
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Web Version
Original Graphics

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Backup Forum Version

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maiden Name: Christina Carter
Ring Name: Christy Chaos / Christy Clark-Chaos
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Kansas City, Missouri
Resides: Laughlin, Nevada
Dating Status: Married - Dutch Clark
Theme: "Hunt You Down" by
Saliva

Finishers: Star Struck, Charismatic Crush

EWE Career Record
Win: 96
Lose: 53
Draw: 06

EWE Streaks
Current: 6 Consecutive Victories
Best: 11 Consecutive Wins
Worst: 3 Consecutive Losses

-Power 15 4.0-
Current: #1
Peak: #1
Week(s): 11
Total Appearences: 9/11

-Power 15 3.0-
Week(s): 9 & 17
Total Appearences: 30/30

-Power 15 2.0-
Week(s): 11, 39-42, 44
Total Appearences: 53/57

-Power 15 1.0-
Peak: #6
Week(s): 50
Total Appearences: 14/55
Start Forward - - - > > >
Well two successful title defenses at Royal Flush... and now two more victories closer to becoming the 4th person, or first female to hit 100 victories in the EWE, which is now 4 matches away. With that said, who's Christy got to try and turn that into five more matches? well none other than John Steel.. a match that's been brewing since April, and yet is just now happening.. Can Steel get the big victory he's been searching for, and possibly put himself in line for a future championship match... or will he, like many others, and himself at WrestleMania in the Gauntlet...become Just Another Star Struck?

< < < - - - End Forward

HOW THINGS CHANGE
Monday, July 8th, 2013

The scene opens from inside the Clark Residence, that we got very familiar with in the promos leading up to Royal Flush, but now the day after Royal Flush, and we are here again. It's about mid-morning when we see Christy Chaos standing in their trophy area, that was shown before by Dutch. But behind it, a whole other section is there, seemingly added after she had moved in, you can at least see the difference in the new plaster. Along the wall we see the various replicas and such that Christy has held. Christy is standing in front of the wall looking at it, she's wearing white pants and a tanktop, showcasing the straps of her white bra. As she stares at the well, most importantly, she's looking at her Hall of Fame plaque. Christy casually glipses over to the camera and smirks.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"It's funny how things work. Three years ago, in the early parts of 2010, it was said that was an honor I would never hold, because I hadn't done enough. I would of agreed with that, I really hadn't, I had one Women's Title run, that lasted 4 weeks before I lost it in the first defense... and sure a 10 Week Tag Title run that was never lost, when I was apart of 4 co-Champions, which is the only time that's ever happened, after a draw in the finals of the Random Partner Tournaement."

Christy shrugs, glimpsing at a picture of that very same match in the summer of 2008. A match that pitted her and Predator, who was the true salvage team, or leftovers, while everyone else had picked a number, not knowing who's number it was, Predator was last to pick, and thus got Christy's number by default, yet here they was, in the finals.. They was the severe underdogs, taking on the highly favored team since the tournament began, in White Tiger and Umaga (Rest in Peace). She looks back to the camera.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"I suppose I must of heard whoever said that.. in early 2010 they said I would never be a Hall of Famer, because I hadn't done anything... and the irony is, it was 2010 when I really took my game to a whole new level and been going strong ever since. I took my luck in the Men's Division for the 1st time, entered the Money in the Bank, came close, but to no avail.. It didn't stop me from trying again, entering my 1st King of Xtreme Tournament that year, and making it all the way to the finals, before I was defeated by my now Husband."

Christy chuckles lightly thinking about it.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Of course we know I repeated that in 2011... Close to winning Money in the Bank.. lost King of Xtreme in the Finals. There's a reason I'm giving this history lesson though.. and the first piece was a month before that 1st King of Xtreme I entered.. Extreme OverLoad 2010, in the fan voted Lingeree Street Fight..."

She chuckles again at that.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"I defeated my friend, Brooke McGuire, and captured the Women's Championship.. and that was part one.. it was a title I held for the remainder of 2010, and most of 2011.. Setting the record for the longest Women's Title reign in EWE History... or any Championship at all for that mattter.. A record that was never broken, before the Women's Title was retired. That made me the Best Diva of 2010 of course... As I said though, 2011 I spent most of it as the Women's Champion, until I vacated it in July, after securing the record. I also had a couple International Title reigns, the first Female to even hold that title... This made me the Best Diva of 2011 and first Diva to ever win that back to back."

She pauses for a moment, looking at the International and Women's Title replicas on the wall, as well as looking down at a table in front of the wall, with the yearly awards trophies. She looks back to the camera.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"But low and behold, then there was 2012, and now the importance of this story... It could be that I became the 1st ever Miss Money in the Bank, but it's not.. though that did play it's part... it's part in helping me become the 1st ever 3x Diva of the Year with other things I achieved in 2012.. but also it's part in leading to what I'm getting to.. The year began, when me and Dutch won the Tag Team titles... and never lost them, reigned through the better part of 2012, before he had his injury, that froze our title reign.. it was also on that night, sadly.. he had me use my Money in the Bank briefcase, to cash in and take his title."

She nods, remembering it well.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"It was also in 2012, I was one of the 3 annual active members, along with 5 or so inactive usually, one of 3 active members that they started doing in 2008, one of three active to get what they said 2 years ago would never happpen..."

Christy shows her right hand, and the Hall of Fame Ring placed upon her finger.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"My how things change in just two years... but just think about 3 years.. Because here's the real point of the story, I said it began with the Women's Title in 2010, that I dropped in 2011, after setting that record.. The Undisputed Championship, after spending a severe amount of time frozen.. was Unfrozen.. and a couple weeks removed from my huge Gauntlet defense at WrestleMania... officially became the longest Reigning Undisputed Champion... and now, with the Tag Titles unfrozen, and after our successful defense at Royal Flush... yet another record.. This girl who would never be in the Hall of Fame, because she hasn't done enough... can stand here and say, she's currently a Three Time Record Holder... 3 Different Championship Reign Records... have my name on them."

Christy smiles.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"I know that's all useless and pointless to you, but it's something interesting, I felt like sharing.. Just as interesting would be when Kelly texted me when I first got up this morning.. notifiying me of my opponent this week on Chaos.. so John Steel eh? The two of us finally meeting one on one.."

Christy nods.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"See that is interesting too. So John..."

[ALYSSA CARTER]
"Aunt Christy.."

Christy stops seeing, Alyssa has shown up, sporting Dora The Explorer Pajamas. Christy kneels down and smiles to her.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Well hey there kiddo, what's up?"

[ALYSSA CARTER]
"I'm hungry.."

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"You are huh?"

Alyssa nods her head emphatically.

[ALYSSA CARTER]
"Ah huh! Can You make Pancakes?"

Christy chuckles.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"I suppose I could.. come on."

Christy puts her hands on Alyssa's shoulder and lightly turns around around to guide her on. Christy looks over to the camera as she starts walking with Alyssa.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Guess we'll have to postpone this."

Christy winks to the camera before she dissappears out of the scene with Alyssa.

BIGGEST CHALLENGE YOU'VE HAD
Monday, July 22nd, 2013

A Couple weeks later, fresh from the Vacation EWE gives after their Pay Per Views, Christy is sitting in chair in a remote location. Now wearing blue jeans, and a baby blue "Star Struck Produtctions" Sleevlees T-Shirt. Christy looks straight to the camera, with the Undisputed Championship laying across her lap, the Tag Title seems to be put away somwehere else.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"So tonight is the night our battle finally happens.. A Match that has seemingly been brewing since April 29th... when you stuck your nose in me and Alexis' match, cracking the two of us with a chair, causing the no contest, and sending your message."

Christy ponders that for a moment.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"What message was that again, John? I forget exactly. I know it couldn't of been that you was going to beat me and take my title at WrestleMania... because well, we all know how that went. See some could say, this match had already happened then... but really it hasn't.. I mean technically, we did battle one on one.. and I did beat you.. It doesn't matter how honey, fact is, I pinned your pretty little shoulders to the mat."

Christy giggles a little.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"I heard what you said though... this match could of happened sooner, you seem to think.. You're right and wrong about that, all at the same time.. it sounds impossible, but it's not, and that is the case. See I couldn't of made that match if I wanted... unless I am suddenly the Chaos General Manager and I didn't realize it.. Let's not kid ourselves either, I'm about the last person who can get a match they specifically want, I mean, have you met my brother? Have you not seen how he feels about me?"

Christy shakes her head.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Aside from that.. yes, I did put you on the back burner.. even had I did miraclously had the choice to face you, it wouldn't of been a championship match, because, you simply don't deserve one. Be serious Steel.. you got a problem with Axel getting his shot... with Michelle getting hers.. and I agree with you about that.. but it just makes you a hypocrite to think you can step up and challenge me. Even worse so, I mean at least the titles they got a shot at without doing hardly anything to earn it.. at least those are the low card titles.. the lowest titles of each of our divisions."

Christy pauses for a moment, before patting the Undisputed Championship.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"But this title here.. it takes a lot more to truly earn that shot.. it's a little more prestigous, honey. You want to argue that about Eighteen, I'm sure.. She put her time in the company.. that stands alone. Mixed in with her performance at WrestleMania, it was un-arguble... she was royally screwed by my brother, I wouldn't allow that, and owed her a real match. Now John.. I know you don't like hearing that... that you don't deserve a straight up shot at the Undisputed Championship.. but listen here, there is a silver lining."

Christy smiles.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"For our match, is finally happening... and finally you have an opportunity at.."

Christy slowly rubs herself slightly seductive, before slowly raising up her shirt.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"For what you have lusted for, for about three months..."

She continues to seductively rub herself, before suddnly raising up the Undisputed Championship.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"A victory over me... the Undisputed Champion.. is a the fast line to the Championship match, you so desire. You should stop kidding yourself if you think the task ahead, is going to be easy.. if you are blinded by the fact of how big of a challenge, it really is."

Christy lays the title back on her lap and chuckles.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"I haven't won every match in 2013, I do have a draw on my record, thanks to you... However, it wasn't a loss... and losing is something I have not yet done here in 2013, infact the last time I felt defeat.. was June 24th, 2012.. to the same person I just retained this title against at Royal Flush."

Christy winks.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"So believe me... it's definately going to be a challenge, and the biggest challenge you've had since you stepped foot in the EWE."

Christy pauses for a moment and shakes her head.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Or at least as far as a straight up one on one goes.. The Gauntlet and the Tower of Terror were pretty big.. even though I won one of those too. Singles wise though.. without a doubt.. you could argue about Alessandro and White Tiger, who both beat you... but let's be serious, I have beaten them both... I am on a far bigger roll than either one... I am your greatest one on one challenge to date. The sooner you realize that, and stop deluding yourself with excuses, the better off you'll be."

Christy picks the title up and lays it on her shoulder.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"See John, I am a Female... but it doesn't make me a Fluke Champion. I don't know if that's what you said, because frankly I didn't pay much attention, but I know you well enough to know you thought it. Running a gauntlet didn't prove it to you... Laying Eighteen to waste, surely didn't prove it to you, because you have no respect for the legends of his industry, that's your prerogative, but it isn't going to gain you anything, but an ass whipping by every Legend you piss off... Funny, maybe that's why you don't like them perhaps? EWE Hall of Famers, Alessandro and White Tiger, they put you in check... and now you're getting ready to suffer a loss to another Hall of Famer."

She winks again as she rubs the title on her shoulder.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"I think I just solved the mystery of John Steel... Just like Eighteen had so blatantly showed a lack of respect to Sole Survivor, King of Xtreme, Money in the Bank, All these big matches she couldn't win... you show a lack of Respect to Hall of Famers, you can't beat."

Christy puts her hand up, as if to stop him from replying, even though he's not even there.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Oh and I know... I know who you beat in the 2nd round of the King of Xtreme. Touche' there, you beat one... ONE Hall of Famer, doesn't give you any rights to think you are above them all, when you seem to fail against the rest of them. Besides, with no disrespect to Nero, I like the guy and respect his talent, but he's sort of the lower end of the Hall of Famers List.. I mean, he's only had 3 titles... nuff said, ain't it?"

Christy shrugs.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"That aside, what else is there to say? I mean I've pretty much covered anything worth mentioning.. I mean I could talk about your reputation with the Ladies..."

She rolls her eyes.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"That's really something new to me... a Ladies Man, is really something I'm not used to... oh yea, there's my womanizing brother... he makes me sick, do you honestly think I could feel any different about you? The fact Melina is stupid enough to buy into your crap, yet you sit there and continue to flirt with other women... I don't even know what to say about that. Then again, she is a former member of the Queen's of Wrestling... to join that group in the first place, does show her lack of IQ."

Christy laughs and rolls her eyes.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"That's whatever though... I won't even poke fun at you about your sister, that's already been done... and she doesn't even seem to exist in EWE anymore anyways, she must be busy shooting a new film, huh?"

Christy shrugs again.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"No mattter, all the jokes aside, you've wanted this match, and now it seems my brother has finally decided to listen... Tonight is when you learn a valuble lesson though, one everyone has heard, sometimes, you just have to be careful what you wish for... it just might come to burn you."

She pauses for a moment and smiles.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"It would be a shame, wouldn't it... to finally get that chance, that shot to take down the champion, who you feel her reign is nothing but luck... yet you still end up, Just Another Star Struck."

Christy smiles and winks.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"See you out there, Steel."

Christy blows a kiss, which quickly fades the scene.

]] -- End of Feed -- [[

NEXT MATCH
Date: 07/22/13
Card: Monday Night Chaos #163
Opponent(s): John Steel
Stipulation: Standard Non-Title

PREVIOUS 3 MATCHES
Date: 07/07/13
Card: Royal Flush
Opponent(s): Android 18
Stipulation: EWE Undisputed Championship
Outcome: Victory

Date: 07/07/13
Card: Royal Flush
Opponent(s): Fugates
Stipulation: EWE Tag Team Championship

Date: 06/17/13
Card: Monday Night Chaos #161
Opponent(s): Hardcore Stratusfaction
Stipulation: EWE Tag Team Championship Blue Cage Match

TITLES HELD
EWE Undisputed Champion (1) -CURRENT CHAMPION-
EWE Women's Champion (2)
ACW Hellcat Champion (2)
EWE International Champion (2)
EWE Tag Team Champion (2) -CURRENT CHAMPION-
EWE X-Core 24/7 Champion (2)

HONORS
EWE Hall of Fame (2012)
Silver Grand Slam Champion
Longest Reigning EWE Undisputed Champion (Still Counting)
Longest Reigning EWE Women's Champion (398 Days)
Longest Reigning EWE Tag Team Champion (Still Counting - with Dutch Clark)
2012 Miss Money in the Bank
First Ever MISS Money in the Bank
First Ever Female International Champion
First Ever Back-to-Back Diva of the Year
First Ever 3x Diva of the Year
Ran the Gauntlet @ WrestleMania Nine
Qualified: Money in the Bank 2010 (2nd Place)
2010 KOX Finalist (2nd Place)
Competed in 2011 Sole Survivor (4th Place)
Qualified: Money in the Bank 2011 (2nd Place)
2011 KOX Finalist (2nd Place)
Qualified: Money in the Bank 2012 (Victory)

SPOTLIGHT
Diva of the Week- 17x
Top 5 Rper- 33x
Diva of the Month: April 2012
Diva of the Month: May 2013

OTHER AWARDS
2007: Best Faction (The Extreme Connection)
2010: Diva of the Year
2011: Diva of the Year
2011: Match of the Year (Sole Survivor Match)
2011: 4th Best Match (Women's Championship Vs Amelia Pietersen @ AfterMath)
2011: 6th Best Match (Money in the Bank @ WrestleMania 7)
2011: 10th Best Match (Women's Championship Vs Britney West @ WrestleMania 7)
2012: Diva of the Year
2012: Tag Team of the Year (Charismatic Fury)
2012: Match of the Year (Money in the Bank @ WrestleMania 8 )

Star Struck
Adriana Giovanni
Adrienne Lawson (x2)
Alessandro Quagliaterre (x3)
Alicia Q (x3)
Amelia "The Phoenix" Pietersen (x2)
Ana Valentine
Android 18
Ariel Allegheri
Aries
Ashley Nathanson
Avalanche