Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

[EWE] Monday Night Chaos #130 - 07/11/11 Empty [EWE] Monday Night Chaos #130 - 07/11/11

Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:33 pm
NO BANNER AVAILABLE

RESULT: DEFEAT

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

[EWE] Monday Night Chaos #130 - 07/11/11 Empty Re: [EWE] Monday Night Chaos #130 - 07/11/11

Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:33 pm
The scene opens backstage of the arena wherever the hell Chaos is, kinda hard to know Razz. Jay Jobber is seen standing by with Kelly.

Kelly: Like I was trying to say, do you want to do an interview or not?

Jay Jobber: When do I ever?

Kelly: Very true, but I thought maybe since you ain't been booked in a few weeks you'd get your act straight.

Jay Jobber: Not since I whooped that fool Brandon Lee, even though I swore I was facing Jet Li, have I been booked.

Kelly: Well you are this week.

Jay Jobber: I know this Kell Bell.

Kelly: What did you just call me?

Jay Jobber: Well lots of couples give eachother nicknames, so I gave you one.

Kelly: We're not a couple, nor will we ever be.

Jay Jobber: You're so cute Kell Bell, so what's my nickname?

Kelly: Ignorant Idiot.

Jay Jobber: No, it's gotta be something ketchy and cute.

Kelly: Ok, Fungus.

Jay Jobber: We'll work on it. Anyways babe, I know all about my match. I'm in the Kings of Xtreme Turmoil. I got my toga and I'm ready to party!

Kelly: What?

Jay Jobber: Don't cha worry. I got it very easy this week.

Kelly: Easy, do you really know who you're facing?

Jay Jobber: Yes, Christy Chaos...A Woman, they must of got me confused with my cousin Jaylina.

Kelly: Christy Chaos isn't just some woman. You wouldn't call Rikku just some woman would you?

Jay Jobber: No, she's a video game character.

Kelly rolls her eyes.

Kelly: Fine, what about Android #18?

Jay Jobber: She's a cartoon character.

Kelly smacks her forehead.

Kelly: Forget it, the point I'm trying to make, all three of those so called "Just Women" have made a reputation of playing with the boys.

Jay Jobber: Dad always said girls who play with boys, are sluts. That reminds me you think that means Christy will put out after the match, since you won't.

Kelly: No she won't, and that's not what I meant. They all have a rep for beating males.

Jay Jobber: That's gross Kelly. More gross none of them ever beat me.

Kelly: Christy will beat you on chaos.

Jay Jobber: Sweet...I better go watch my Can't Be Tammed video to get myself ready.

Jay starts to leave when Kelly grabs him.

Kelly: That's not what I meant.

Jay Jobber: Not now woman, I gotta get myself aroused so christy can beat me.

Jay starts walking again.

Kelly: I meant she's going to beat you in your match.

Jay Jobber: No she won't, she's a noobslobber. A Noobslobber that's going to satisfy my needs.

Jay runs off as Kelly shakes her head.

Kelly: How do any of them still work here? Better yet, how do they keep finding the arenas?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum