Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Monday Night Chaos #161 - 06/17/13 Empty Monday Night Chaos #161 - 06/17/13

Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:40 pm

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin

Monday Night Chaos #161 - 06/17/13 Empty Re: Monday Night Chaos #161 - 06/17/13

Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:41 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/2
WRITTEN BY: Dustin Markowitz

Name
Dutch Clark

Nickname
"The Irish Fury"
Height
6'2"
Weight
245 lbs

Hometown
Laughlin, Nevada

Theme
"I Want It All" by Queen

Dating Status
Married to Christy Clark-Chaos

Finishers
The Furybreaker
Furious DDT
The Irish Dream

Allies
Jack Michaels
Christy Clark-Chaos
White Tiger
Derek Daniels
Angela Fortin

Enemies
Alessandro Quagliateterre
Triple H
Queens of Wrestling

EWE Career Record

Win: 64

Lose: 16

Draw: 02

Singles Record

Win: 47

Lose: 11

Draw: 00

Tag Record

Win: 17

Lose: 05

Draw: 02

Current Streak: 1 Loss

NEXT MATCH

Date: 5-??-2013

Card: Chaos

Opponent(s): QoW

Stipulation: Blue Cage of Death

Power 15

Current: #6

Peak: #1 (Wks 10, 11, 12, 14, 15, 16, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 26, 27)

Total Appearances:A Lot

Original Power 15

Peak: #1 (16 Total Weeks)

Total Appearances: A Lot

TITLES HELD

EWE Undisputed Champion(2)

EWE Heavyweight Champion

King of Kings Champion (2)

International Champion

All-American Champion (CURRENT)

Mid Eastern Champion

Television Champion

Tag Team Champion (3 & CURRENT)

(w/ Derek Daniels & Android #18 & Christy Clark-Chaos)

X-Core 24/7 Champion (19)

SPOTLIGHT

Superstar of the Month- Feb/April/May 2012

Superstar of the Week- 9x

OTHER AWARDS

King of Xtreme Winner

Biggest Impact Superstar

Best Face (tied w/ HHH)

Best Male Superstar

Match of the Year (KOX Semi Final w/ Derek Daniels)

Sole Survivor Winner

Best Tag Team (w/ Android #18)

Match of the Year (Sole Survivor Match)

Phase Three Main Event Winner

Entered into Hall-of-Fame

Most Shocking Moment

Best Storyline

Best Face

Best Male Superstar

Best Tag Team (With Christy Chaos)

MISC

Longest Reigning TV Champion in EWE History

Record For Most Wins at a Single Event (KOX 2010-5 Wins)

Record For Most Weeks at Number One on the Power 15 (16 Times Original Power 15/14 Times Power 15 2.0)

Record For Fastest Grand Slammer in EWE History

First Ever EWE King of Kings Champion

Felt The Fury

Name Here

Name Here

EWE.COM EXCLUSIVE

(The camera opens up with very special web exclusive footage as we are greeted to the sight of the back of the Pepsi Center in beautiful Denver, Colorado. Walking down the narrow hall several days before the show are two people very familiar to the EWE universe in EWE Lead Announcer Jonathan Steele and EWE Undisputed Champion Christy Clark-Chaos. Both are dressed in somewhat casual attire, Jonathan in one of his relaxed suits and Christy in a tank-top and jeans combo. They chat amongst themselves until Jonathan sees the camera ahead of them. He motions to it and Christy nods.)

Christy Clark-Chaos: Ah I see it now. So this is going to be a new segment on the website?

Jonathan Steele: Exactly. A lot of fans want to get inside what the top professionals in the company do during their time between shows and considering you and Dutch are generally in town days before the event for your publicity requirement... We figured you two would be a good start to showcase and to ask some burning questions to.

(Christy raises an eyebrow.)

Christy Clark-Chaos: “Burning questions?”

(Jonathan nods.)

Jonathan Steele: Yes. To be blunt, a lot of people are questioning the viability of you and Dutch not only as champions but as a married couple after the events that transpired leading to Wrestlemania. I mean many are even going as far to say that you two are leaning towards separation here in the near future. I mean how can you guys be expected to defend your newly unfrozen tag-titles if you aren’t seeing eye-to-eye?

(Christy chuckles.)

Christy Clark-Chaos: I think you have been reading too much of the dirt sheets Jonathan. I mean didn’t you people see the end of Wrestlemania? Dutch came back for me.

Jonathan Steele: Well yes but what he said leading up to that leads many to believe...

(Christy holds out a hand and stops Jonathan.)

Christy Clark-Chaos: Look... You have known Dutch for a long time so you should know just as well as I do that everything he does... He does for a reason. He said what he had to say and he did what he did with purpose. The fact remains that no matter what we are still one of the best, if not the greatest, tag-team in EWE history and two of the most successful stars of all time. Facing down Mickie and Trish on Chaos will be just another cementing of that fact. Most importantly though... I love him and I will always love him no matter what.

Jonathan Steele: Yeah but you got rid of your ring and...

(Jonathan suddenly stops as Christy flashes her ring finger which again is adorned with her wedding ring to Dutch.)

Jonathan Steele: How did you...?

(Christy smiles slyly.)

Christy Clark-Chaos: Everything he does... He does for a reason and perhaps... Everything I do... I do for a reason.

(Jonathan seems perplexed at the evasive answer as they continue down the hall. They round a corner where we see a sign that reads “The Clarks” on a door near them. Christy fumbles in her pocket for a key as Jonathan presses the issue.)

Jonathan Steele: Okay maybe we are not getting everything but it just seems to me that...

(Christy sighs.)

Christy Clark-Chaos: Let it go Jonathan. There is nothing going on that would even remotely make us have any sort of turmoil at...

(Suddenly the door to the Clark’s locker room is opened as Angela Fortin and Josie Wales come out apparently in the middle of a conversation.)

Angela Fortin: ... so yeah I have to admit that thing was impressive even to me. I heard some stories but damn.

Josie Wales: I know! I even got to touch it myself!!!

(Angela and Josie suddenly realize they are walking past Christy and offer her a quick wave as she just stares daggers at them.)

Angela Fortin: Oh hey Christy. If you are looking for Dutch he is already in the locker room.

Josie Wales: Yeah... I think he was just finishing up with Kelsi actually.

(Christy’s jaw drops as the two take off and Jonathan smiles smugly. Christy slowly inches the door open to the locker room and we overhear Dutch’s voice inside.)

Dutch Clark (Unseen): Be careful with that Kelsi... It is pretty sensitive to the touch. You can go flailing it around like that.

Kelsi Parr (Unseen): I’m sorry... I never held one like this before. It’s got me pretty excited.

Dutch Clark (Unseen): Heh... Well if you keep whipping it like that you are going to get the cream all over Derek and then he is going to have to clean it up.

Derek Daniels (Unseen): Leave me out of this... I am just watching.

(Christy’s face has turned about forty shades of red as she suddenly busts into the locker room.)

Christy Clark-Chaos: WHAT THE HELL IS...

(Christy suddenly stops as we follow over her shoulder to see Dutch and Kelsi... Polishing the All-American championship. Derek has opened a newspaper on the couch as Dutch smiles at his wife and looks at her quizzically with Jonathan and the camera.)

Dutch Clark: Hey honey... I was just showing off the new title to some of the girls as I was polishing it up. Everyone seems to love the way this thing looks. Whats with the camera?

(Christy is speechless as Kelsi takes one last look at the belt and hands it back to Dutch with a smile.)

Kelsi Parr: Hey thank you for letting me see it but I have to go. Remember though, it was almost mine Dutch... I will be trying to get it again you know.

(Dutch chuckles.)

Dutch Clark: Anytime kiddo.

(Kelsi smiles even broader before she leaves the room. Christy continues to stand awestruck as Dutch looks concerned at her.)

Dutch Clark: You okay? You look kind of like something freaked you out.

(Christy looks at Dutch, opens her mouth, closes it, looks over at Jonathan and shuts her eyes tight.)

Christy Clark-Chaos: I’m uh... Fine. Look I need to go for a walk. Jonathan wanted to do a segment and uh... Yeah... I’ll be back.

(Christy gives Dutch a quick peck on the cheek and takes off back out the door as Derek looks over the newspaper and at Dutch who looks very confused.)

Derek Daniels: What was that all about?

(Dutch shrugs.)

Dutch Clark: Period maybe?

(Derek tilts his head slightly in a possible agreement before retreating back to his newspaper. Dutch turns his attention to Jonathan who stands there looking kind of awestruck as well.)

Dutch Clark: How can I help you today Jonny? Did you want to help me polish my belts too?

(Jonathan shakes his head as Dutch sits back down and begins using a rag to buff the front of the AA title.)

Jonathan Steele: Um no. Actually we were supposed to be doing a segment with you and Christy but I think that may of been thrown out the window here.

(Dutch nods.)

Dutch Clark: Yeah, she might be just kind of tired or you know... The whole “bleeding vagina” thing. No bother though, I am sure she is going to be perfectly fine by the time we get to Chaos.

Jonathan Steele: I don’t think she is having femal... You know what? Never mind. I guess an EWE exclusive on the upcoming Chaos will be good enough. Obviously you and Christy have regained your tag-team titles and are set to face a team you have beaten twice before in the Queens of Wrestling. What are your thoughts on them and how are you feeling coming off your injuries at Wrestlemania.

(Dutch continues polishing and speaks without really looking up.)

Dutch Clark: Well Jon, I basically feel the same way I feel every time we face the Queens. A little bit like throwing up and a little bit like I need to get an STD screening afterwards.

(Derek chuckles behind his paper as Dutch cracks a smile himself.)

Dutch Clark: Yeah, that was bad. No, in all seriousness it means very little to me Jon. I mean time and time again we have defeated these two in the ring and to do it again will mean little to nothing to me outside of keeping the tag-gold. Johnny Chaos and the EWE office may see them as a legitimate threat to us but they are nothing in the greater scheme of things.

Jonathan Steele: Even behind the blue bars in an escape cage match?

Dutch Clark: Cage match, barbwire match, TLC, Gravy Bowl challenge... It don’t matter. The only thing that really matters will be that when all is said and done the two of them will be defeated, Christy and I will continue to be the champions and Johnny once again will look like the jackass he is.

Jonathan Steele: And your injuries?

(Dutch sighs slightly as subconsciously he runs a hand up the wrapping that covers his left arm from wrist to shoulder.)

Dutch Clark: Yeah, I got a pretty nasty laceration from the broken cable during the MITB but it is what it is. We all have to bleed at some point and its those of us who bleed and keep going that make it as the best. Hell, Ric Flair I think has been legally dead from blood loss and he is amazing so what the hell right?

(Dutch chuckles again as Jonathan seems a little taken back at Dutch’s lax attitude.)

Jonathan Steele: If I may say Dutch... It would seem you aren’t really taking any of this seriously at all. I mean you have a pretty horrific arm injury, a relationship with Christy that seems tormented right now and the potential to kind of lose some of the respect that you have gathered from this company.

(Dutch rolls his eyes slightly as he buffs a little harder on the title.)

Dutch Clark: I have all the respect I need Steele because its all the same to me. I’ve been here before, I will be here again and I will make things work the way I need to. Its in my nature to succeed.

(Jonathan furrows his brow a bit before speaking.)

Jonathan Steele: I see... But what do you say to those that say you may have lost a step or two? I mean you did lose MITB to a newcomer in Cashmere.

(Dutch shrugs.)

Dutch Clark: Every dog has his day and I ended up with this beauty in my lap so what is the issue?

Jonathan Steele: Well the issue that perhaps you are slowing down. A lot of people feel that when the pressure gets too great you tend to crack hence you leaving the company on several occasions.

(Dutch polishes the belt with a bit more vigor as he responds quickly.)

Dutch Clark: Everyone needs a break Jon.

Jonathan Steele: Well yes but compared to the Dutch Clark who first joined EWE you seem almost like a shell. Not quite the wrestler you once were. Maybe you’re not the same Dutch Clark.

(Dutch suddenly stops polishing his belt and stares up towards Jonathan with absolute disgust in his eyes.)

Dutch Clark: What did you say?

(Dutch’s voice which was originally jovial and charismatic has taken on a harsh and dark tone as Jonathan actually takes a small step back at the look of pure hatred in Dutch’s face.)

Jonathan Steele: Err... Nothing.

(Dutch gets to his feet which clanks both his titles to the ground much to the shock of everyone who has seen him caring for them. Derek tosses the paper and is quick to his feet before putting a hand on Dutch’s chest to hold him back from Jonathan.)

Derek Daniels: Let it go bro... He didn’t mean anything by that right?

(Dutch whips Derek hand off his chest and shoves him back.)

Dutch Clark: Get your god damn hand off me Derek... I don’t give a F*** if he meant anything by it or not. Who the F*** do you think you are Steele? HUH? Who are you to judge me or anything I have done?  

(Jonathan gulps and quickly turns to Derek.)

Jonathan Steele: D-d-derek... I didn’t mean anything. Tell Dutch that...

(Dutch lunges forward and grabs Jonathan by the lapel of his jacket and slams him backwards into the wall of the locker room with an audible crash.)

Dutch Clark: YOU TALK TO ME!

(Dutch whips Jonathan across the wall and he crashes into a table with a skid. He holds his wrist in pain as Dutch begins to stalk him as he speaks.)

Dutch Clark: You think because I took time off for my injuries and that I didn’t blast my wife into oblivion that I am not the same man I was? Do you think because some rookie like Cashmere managed to reach a briefcase before me that I am losing my edge? I am Dutch Clark you miserable bastard... DUTCH F***ING CLARK!!!!!

(Dutch grabs Jonathan again and tosses him back across the room which slams him into Derek. Derek holds him steady as Dutch stares at the wall.)

Dutch Clark: While half of these so-called superstars were taking backdrops and learning wrist locks I was here winning the gold and setting a standard. When people said “hey, you can’t,” I said “BULLS*** I CAN AND I WILL DO IT.” I did it time and time again and when the pressure got too much or the injuries built or I needed some personal time... I walked away. I walked away and I did it to regather my thoughts and allow my body to heal. Each time I did I came back stronger than I was before. Each time I did I became a better man, a better husband and a better fighter. Each time I became the Alpha I knew I could be. “Not the wrestler I was...” You are lucky I don’t break your god-damn neck.

(Dutch turns back towards Steele who is trying to straighten himself out as Derek backs away.)

Dutch Clark: What you, Mickie James, Trish Stratus and every other pathetic waste of blood in this federation don’t realize is that I don’t need them... They need me. They need me because “I” am the one that makes people care about this sport. “I” am the one who makes the world realize that there can be perfection. “I” am the one who has set the standards, broken the records, changed the minds and recognized what unbridled greatness truly is. “I” am what pro wrestling is all about Steele and that is what I will prove again.

(Dutch takes a slow breath and allows himself to sit back down in his chair as Jonathan seems completely unsure of where he should go or what he should do. Dutch picks up his two titles and lays them in his lap. He stares at his reflection in the cool metal as he finishes his thoughts.)

Dutch Clark: I may hurt Jon... I may have 109 stitches in my left arm. I may have a bad back and a sore neck and a bunch of other ailments. I may have issues with my wife and with this federation... But I also may be just the son-of-a-b###h who gives the Queens of Wrestling what everyone seems to want. They want this to be a final title shot to put them out of the picture right Jon? They want this to be the last hurrah between our groups and my nail in the coffin for the stupid crap our so-called GM wants to throw at us? Fine... Then thats what this will be then. I am tired of dicking around and pulling punches. I am going balls out to cripple them in that cage. I will cripple them because YOU have asked me to.

Jonathan Steele: But I...

(Dutch points an accusing finger quickly at Jon with fire in his eyes.)

Dutch Clark: YOU DID THIS STEELE! YOU MADE ME THIS WAY! YOU MADE IT PERSONAL! You, and the rest of the EWE universe, want the Dutch Clark that is a sadistic bastard and that is what they will get. I will make them realize that this is not a game to me. This is not a game...

(Dutch’s voice trails off before he slowly picks up his polish and rag again. Jonathan sits wide-eyed staring at Dutch as Derek walks over to Jonathan and motions for him to leave. Jonathan eventually looks up to him and then at the camera before we slowly fade to black...)
JAY
JAY
Admin

Monday Night Chaos #161 - 06/17/13 Empty Re: Monday Night Chaos #161 - 06/17/13

Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:14 pm
ROLEPLAY: 2/2
WRITTEN BY: JAY

Maiden Name: Christina Carter
Ring Name: Christy Chaos / Christy Clark-Chaos
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Kansas City, Missouri
Resides: Laughlin, Nevada
Dating Status: Married - Dutch Clark
Theme: "Hunt You Down" by
Saliva

Finishers: Star Struck, Charismatic Crush

EWE Career Record
Win: 93
Lose: 53
Draw: 06

EWE Streaks
Current: 3 Consecutive Victories
Best: 11 Consecutive Wins
Worst: 3 Consecutive Losses

-Power 15 4.0-
Current: #4
Peak: #3
Week(s): 6 & 7
Total Appearences: 6

-Power 15 3.0-
Peak: #1
Week(s): 9 & 17
Total Appearences: 30

-Power 15 2.0-
Peak: #1
Week(s): 11, 39-42, 44
Total Appearences: 53

-Power 15 1.0-
Peak: #6
Week(s): 50
Total Appearences: 14
Start Forward - - - > > >
n/a

< < < - - - End Forward

UNTITLED
Monday, June 17th, 2013

// Outside the Pepsi Center we see Christy Chaos walking around. The camera tries to get as close as they can, as Christy twirls her thumb over the ring on her finger. She sighs a little and nods. \\

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Just a mis-understanding, nothing more. Relax, get it together.

// Christy sees the camera, and now feels a little embarrassed that they caught her sort of talking to herself. \\

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Good to see you too, EWE. I just needed a moment to cool down, but I'm alright.

// Christy looks to her ring and smiles before showing it to the camera. \\

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
See what Dutch gave back to me, Eighteen? Like I said, there's always a plan. That's how it is when you deal with us Clark's... It's a chess match, not checkers, but Chess.

// Christy chuckles a little. \\

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Checkers is more like the Queens of Wrestling. It's simple, there's not as much strategy to it than you think. It's as simple as they are, we have faced them countless times, and we have beaten them, each and every time. I'm not just talking about Tag Matches, we've beaten them twice there, but even individually, we've both dished them out so much more defeats.

// Christy shakes her head. \\

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
But that's how it is. Just like Checkers, we know what to expect from them, not as much strategy is needed. For us, it's a great chess battle. Just when you think you have us figured out, another move is made, and you're right back to square one, completely lost again.

// Christy laughs. \\

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
That's how it is though, I suppose. Trish and Mickie, we've been here before ladies, and it never ends well for you. Mickie I understand you gave me props for performance at WrestleMania, and I respect that. I would almost say the same for you.. I mean, I know you only won two of your six matches, but look at those two.. One you retained your Mid Eastern Championship... Granted it was Leo Kat, not the greatest of superstars, but that's besides the point. The guy has made some slight improvements.. here's the thing about that though, people need to remember. Mickie won that match on her own.. the Queen's was barred from ringside.. for the first time since we been back, Mickie had won a match, on her own.

// Christy nods. \\

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
That's good, Mickie. Then you and Trish beat Diva's of Destuction... also good... Sure I could poke fun of you for Losing the Scramble, and the Lady's Choice, and the Money in the Bank.. and the Guantlet... I could make fun of you for being a 4 time loser on the night... how your Grand Plan went completley up in smoke, but I won't do that.

// Christy smirks a little, knowing fully well she just did exactly that. \\

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
For real though Mickie, you gave me a closer match in the Guantlet, than I expected, so props. That's all you get from me though... As for Trish.. well she just got eliminated from the Queen of the Ring.. I know she's furious, but she's not going to take it out on me, sorry hun, but it's not happening.

// Christy pauses for a moment. \\

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Trish, I'm sorry you coudln't defeat Michelle McCool, and your hopes of a back to back Queen of the Ring, is completely shattered. Seriously though, if you can't defeat Michelle McCool.... how the heck are you going to beat me? I mean, if I can run through 11 people in one night, Mickie, you included.. How do you two think you can handle beating me? Let alone with my husband too?

// Christy chuckles and shakes her head. \\

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
It's just not going to happen ladies.. it doesn't matter if there was or wasn't problems between us, you couldn't beat either one of us on our own in a handicap match, it's just the facts... This one is already over.. You two will come to suffer the fate, just like you have oh so many times in the past.. and propably more times in the future... When you once again, become two more Stars Struck.

// Christy walks back towards the arena as the camera watches her from behind, before fading out. \\

]] -- End of Feed -- [[

NEXT MATCH
Date: 06/17/13
Card: Monday Night Chaos #161
Opponent(s): Hardcore Stratusfaction
Stipulation: EWE Tag Team Championship Blue Cage Match

PREVIOUS 3 MATCHES
Date: 5/26/13
Card: WrestleMania Nine
Opponent(s): Many
Stipulation: EWE Undisputed Championship Gauntlet Match
Outcome: VICTORY!

Date: 05/13/13
Card: Monday Night Chaos #159
Opponent(s): Randy Orton
Stipulation: Standard Non-Title
Outcome: Victory

Date: 05/06/13
Card: Monday Night Chaos #158
Opponent(s): God's Justice
Stipulation: Tag Match with John Steel
Outcome: Victory

TITLES HELD
EWE Undisputed Champion (1) -CURRENT CHAMPION-
EWE Women's Champion (2)
ACW Hellcat Champion (2)
EWE International Champion (2)
EWE Tag Team Champion (2) -CURRENT CHAMPION-
EWE X-Core 24/7 Champion (2)

HONORS
EWE Hall of Fame (2012)
Silver Grand Slam Champion
Longest Reigning EWE Women's Champion (398 Days)
2012 Miss Money in the Bank
First Ever MISS Money in the Bank
First Ever Female International Champion
First Ever Back-to-Back Diva of the Year
First Ever 3x Diva of the Year
Ran the Gauntlet @ WrestleMania Nine
Qualified: Money in the Bank 2010 (2nd Place)
2010 KOX Finalist (2nd Place)
Competed in 2011 Sole Survivor (4th Place)
Qualified: Money in the Bank 2011 (2nd Place)
2011 KOX Finalist (2nd Place)
Qualified: Money in the Bank 2012 (Victory)

SPOTLIGHT
Diva of the Week- 16x
Top 5 Rper- 32x
Diva of the Month: April 2012
Diva of the Month: May 2013

OTHER AWARDS
2007: Best Faction (The Extreme Connection)
2010: Diva of the Year
2011: Diva of the Year
2011: Match of the Year (Sole Survivor Match)
2011: 4th Best Match (Women's Championship Vs Amelia Pietersen @ AfterMath)
2011: 6th Best Match (Money in the Bank @ WrestleMania 7)
2011: 10th Best Match (Women's Championship Vs Britney West @ WrestleMania 7)
2012: Diva of the Year
2012: Tag Team of the Year (Charismatic Fury)
2012: Match of the Year (Money in the Bank @ WrestleMania 8 )

Star Struck
Adriana Giovanni
Adrienne Lawson (x2)
Alessandro Quagliaterre (x3)
Alicia Q (x3)
Amelia "The Phoenix" Pietersen (x2)
Ana Valentine
Android 18
Ariel Allegheri
Aries
Ashley Nathanson
Avalanche