Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Monday Night Chaos #157 - 04/29/13 Empty Monday Night Chaos #157 - 04/29/13

Sun Jun 11, 2023 11:46 am

RESULT: DRAW

SHOW LINK: Click Here

NOTE: Yay both matches exist in the same rp archives lol. The long overdue rematch of this isn't for another 3 years (almost exactly to the day) in 4CW... of course i'm referencing my 4CW RP is in the 4CW Section already.
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Monday Night Chaos #157 - 04/29/13 Empty Re: Monday Night Chaos #157 - 04/29/13

Sun Jun 11, 2023 11:47 am
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Web Version
Original Graphics

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Backup Forum Version

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maiden Name: Christina Carter
Ring Name: Christy Chaos / Christy Clark-Chaos
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Kansas City, Missouri
Resides: Laughlin, Nevada
Dating Status: Married - Dutch Clark
Theme: "Just Like You" by
Three Days Grace

Finishers: Star Struck, Charismatic Crush

EWE Career Record
Win: 90
Lose: 53
Draw: 05

EWE Streaks
Current: 5 Consecutive Wins
Best: 11 Consecutive Wins
Worst: 3 Consecutive Losses

-Power 15 4.0-
Current: #10
Peak: #10
Week(s): 3
Total Appearences: 1

-Power 15 3.0-
Peak: #1
Week(s): 9 & 17
Total Appearences: 30

-Power 15 2.0-
Peak: #1
Week(s): 11, 39-42, 44
Total Appearences: 53

-Power 15 1.0-
Peak: #6
Week(s): 50
Total Appearences: 14
Start Forward - - - > > >
And now Christy has hat tricked the eWe Legend, at least in singles competition, as it was the 4th time she's beaten him overall. Moving on though, she will get another test, a very impressive newcomer to EWE. I wouldn't call her a rookie, though here in EWE she is exactly that, she is still a veteran of the game, with career highlights of her own in past federations. Now she has a chance to show everyone in EWE, she isn't some rookie, in the eyes of EWE it's what she is, but an opporunity to knock down the Undisputed Champion, could very well turn some heads. So how bout it? Will Alexis prove her worth, and take down the Undisputed Champion in only her 2nd match, or will she join a very long list of stars struck?

< < < - - - End Forward

WELCOME TO THE TOP
Monday, April 29th, 2013

Pitch black.. that's all we see when the scene begins.. Slowly a light begins to flicker overhead, as the light flickers we can see a figure directly below the light, and straight in front of the camera. The light stops flickering and stays on dim, where we can see Christy Chaos sitting in a chair in front of the camera. She's still wearing blue jeans, but not she has thrown on a black with red white and blue lettering "Rise Above Hate" John Cena T-Shirt.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"To be the best.. To be ontop of the World.. it comes with it's price. When you are ontop as the true face of the company, or Undisputed Champion.. you are downright hated, by everyone in the back. No matter who you are, no matter what you stand for. When you separate yourself, on top, as the very best.. hate is bound to follow."

Christy takes a moment to put the Undisputed Title in view of the camera.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"The reason for that, is pretty simple. It is defined by two little simple words... Jealousy.... and Envy."

Christy looks at the Title and smirks.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Parallel, they are the same thing. Everyone wants to be in your position.. Everyone wants the fame.. the Championship.. And since you have it instead of them..naturally, they hate you. They use that hate, to find any flaw that they can.. or create one, when they can't."

Christy lays the title on her lap and pulls on the shirt a little.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"This man here is proof of that. As he is, as am I. Everyone has their own ideas and agenda's about me.. Their strong feelings that I don't deserve this championship that lays upon my lap. I myself seen this coming, and perhaps started the trend, but that has been greatly miscued. WrestleMania is so vital, because of this.. because of the way I am perceived from the way I became the champion in the first place."

Christy pauses for a moment.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"See.. Some people may be misinformed.. some people have taken the wrong information, and took it so literally. Some may even be using that information and misguiding it in their own way, to as I said, create a flaw. The fact is, I may of Metaphorically been given this title.. Metaphorically is a very keyword ladies and gentlemen. It was the cashing in of the Money in the Bank, that got me this championship. Cashing in the Money in the Bank on my injured Husband.. a moment I am not proud of and wish I didn't have to do, but it was his wishes and so I did it for him. That is why WrestleMania may be happening, because I knew people would get that wrong idea.. Never mind the two defenses I did have.. on paper I fought two well respected Athletes and Veterans in the EWE.. it just turned out they didn't bring forth their true capabilities in the actual match."

Christy shakes her head.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"That isn't really my fault, but again, I knew that's what people would look at. You may say I just been sitting back, coasting as the Champion, but that couldn't be anymore false. You gotta take into account the fact, EWE was on hiatus.. I wasn't credited as the Champion all through that time.. instead I was credited for defending the Title twice within a 4 week time frame, going by what I was actually credited for. Never mind any of that though.. that's all why I have to prove myself at WrestleMania.. forgetting the title defenses and going back to how I initially won it, that's where the haters need to come to recognition.. I may of easily became the champion.. but it was the MONEY IN THE BANK that was used to achieve it.. I forgot I had that briefcase handed to me on a silver platter."

Christy rolls her eyes.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"I forgot that there's no way I busted my ass to win that briefcase in the first place.. you're absolutely right, cause that match was voted the Best Match for 2012, so of course that means I was the only one in it and I just trotted up the Barbed Wire Ladder in 10 seconds."

Christy chuckles.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"But I'm done talking about that.. Those of you who choose to see that I am a fluke of a champion.. that I don't deserve this championship.. that I don't know exactly what I'm doing. Those who walk into WrestleMania with all that still on their mind.. I can assure you, I will walk all over you.. and do the same to the very next entry."

Christy pats the Undisputed Title before continuing on.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"See another person who may think that.. who will probably say the same thing.. is Alexis Terry. I indulge you not to fall into that.. To learn who you're facing before you fall into the same gutter, but hey, you can do as you please. See here's the thing.. I am here to prove that I am not only a veteran, but the champion. Cause both a Veteran... and a Champion.. knows their opposition. For instance.. did you guys know that Alexis is, or at least used to be, bisexual?"

Christy pauses and smiles for dramatic effect.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Google magic.. Yea, I imagine with the exception of the ones who followed you from, you know where, no one else in EWE was even aware of that.. I'm not judging, you actually fit right in here in EWE, just check out the Queens of Wrestling."

Christy rolls her eyes.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Seriously though. Any member of the EWE Roster could look at the little snippets of your career highlights.. they could see things such as being a 1x ECWF Universal Champion, or that you won Shock of the year for 2012, for winning that very same title. Could anyone, other than those mentioned before, tell you why that was so shocking though? I'm sure they could if they took the time to learn their opponents, it wasn't that hard to find really. August 20th, 2012.. while still contracted to Galevston Island Wrestling.. you had what was supposedly a one time match where you defeated Lacey Allen for that Championship. Pretty shocking, when they didn't even know if you would stick around to defend the title, which you did three weeks later at HeatWave."

Christy chuckles and shakes her head.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"No, not to be confused with EWE's HeatWave.. our low-end show.. Though it did become a primary show in 2010 and part of 2011, it's still been mostly a low-end Pre-Show of sorts for most of it's history. None the less, this was also the name of a Pay Per View in ECWF on September 10th of last year.. where Alexis defended her Universal Championship in a Triple Threat.. only to lose to Genocide."

Christy shrugs.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Not hating, just pointing out facts.. I've got plenty of losses you could point out on me, if only EWE's history wasn't locked away. The EWE Site crew has been working to move it all for ya, but mainly that Jay guy hasn't gotten around to it, what a lazy bum."

Christy chuckles.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Forget the EWE Website team though.. cause I can't access the history of the fed you're more proud of either, so we're even. ECWF was just a fun thing for you.. Your real pride, rightfully so.. is Galveston Island Wrestling. I couldn't go into any details like I did before, cause like I said, I'm locked out of the history, just as you are with EWE. I know the core though, I know whatever everyone else knows.. many great achievements, including most importantly.."

Christy picks the Undisputed Title up and raises it up to the camera.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"The Undisputed Champion."

Christy places the title over her shoulder and continues.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"That's a very important factor, because without being able to know exactly what you did in GIW.. I still know what's important. I know that me and you have at least that one thing in common.. we have both climbed to the top of the Male Division. Almost makes you wonder if Jensen or my brother, whoever was really responsible for the booking of your match last week, didn't really care about that."

Christy pauses for a moment and shakes her head.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Typical ain't it? Instead of being in the 2nd Annual Lady's Choice Ladder match.. you could be entering my Invitational.. I guess you got to start somewhere though.. I would wish you the best of luck in that Ladder Match, but I don't think you will be showing me the same respect, will you?"

Christy laughs and shakes her head.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"I know you won't.. you'll be spewing the same garbage as everyone else, and that's fine.. I really don't care what you do in the Ladder match.. I only care about what goes down on Chaos."

Christy smirks.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"I done the research about you.. just to prove a point.. just to prove, a true Champion, will take the time to learn their opposition. The fact of the matter really is though, I could care less what you've done in either of those federations.. Just like no one could care less about when I won the ACW HellCat Title in the first match of my entire Career. No one cares about that.. Because this isn't ACW.. this isn't ECWF.. this isn't GIW.. this is EWE... Welcome, to the Top."

Christy winks.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Say what you will.. but the EWE has been known to always have some of the hardest competition no matter what era you look into. In every era, at any time, you always have that batch, who are truly elite. The fact is, anyone can cut a promo and go on for hours or however long they want.. but when you are restricted, forced to get what needs to be said in only a certain amount of time.. that's is where true talent lies. It's easy to be the best, when you can do anything, with no repercussions.. but, to really be tested, you need limitations.. to rise within those limitation.. that's where true greatness lies.. Am I saying anything about you or anyone else? Well no.. I am merely explaining, what makes EWE.. the pinnacle of this business."

Christy shrugs.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"One person's view, is just one person's view I suppose.. But what I'm really trying to say.. is if you really want to be tested.. you really want to be pushed to the limit.. then I assure you, you've come to the right place.. and sure enough, you've been given the right opponent this week to do exactly that."

Christy smiles, sure of herself.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"See we can go over our past.. and there's much of it for both of us.. we could look into our match matches at WrestleMania.. but if we do that, we may lose focus on what's important.. and that is our match tonight on Chaos. Neither of us can really afford to lose that focus.. While we know what I have to prove.. why I need this victory, as I explained last week.. a loss before WrestleMania will shatter any little hope anyone would have in me.. which I suppose I should drop a match, just for that reason.. make everyone see me as an even bigger underdog."

Christy gets an evil grin on her face.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Ok maybe not.. I could go that route.. but let's face it, I'm not a member of the Queen's of Wrestling, and damn proud of it.. I assure you, if I lose before WrestleMania.. it's because I was out-played.. and my opponent got the better of me.. not because I threw the match to mislead everyone going into WrestleMania.. With you though.. you may think a loss here does nothing to you.. and honestly, that'd be true.. despite your reputation in other federations, you're virtually unknown here in EWE, so the expectations, isn't really that big of deal.. However, a victory over the Undisputed Champion.. and in your second match, just think what that could do.. Think how that will make everyone understand, you truly are a threat to worry about.. That's why victory for you should be important.. that's why we can't afford to lose focus on the match at hand."

Christy lays the title back on her lap.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Fact is, you're the type, that wants the glitz.. wants the glamor.. wants the attention.. so you want this victory.. otherwise you will just be lost to the side.. which that could still work to your advantage too, as people would still underestimate you, like they wouldn't do after beating me.. It works for you, but I know which you really want.. you want that spotlight, and that's why you want and need the victory over me tonight."

Christy pauses for another moment.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"I'm sorry to say though.. you still won't be able to achieve that.. A Victory may be big, and it should be your top priority.. but I'm bound and determined to make sure such a thing, doesn't happen. I'm your champion, for a purpose.. and I am out to prove it. See our match, isn't by randomness... I seen what you did in your match last week.. I learned of your past.. I seen you as a true test.. and just like I took down the EWE Legend last week.. I wanted the chance to do the same to you. What better way to send a message to the EWE Masses.. to all who think they will enter the Guantlet and walk all over me.. then to take on.. and beat, the best I see.."

Christy pauses and winks.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Johnny may not like me very much, but he granted this match.. more because he seen the same thing, and figured you'd "teach me a lesson" or "lay me to waste". It's fine with me no matter how he seen it, the point is, he booked it.. and now I have the chance to prove to you, and everyone else, that I am still for real. I have the chance to introduce you to what it's like.. with the elite of EWE. I'm the prime example of what the EWE Stands for.. The prime example of what competition awaits, for those who move onto the big leagues here in EWE. I'm not here to hold your hand, as you probably wouldn't expect anyways.. but I am here to lay you out on the mat."

Christy pauses again and smirks a little.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"So welcome Alexis.. Welcome to EWE.. Welcome to the Top. While your time in the top of EWE in itself may or may not be short lived, that all lies on you. You may be great elsewhere, you may of even secured yourself a spot at WrestleMania already, but now is the true test. You're just another name on the list.. just another road block in my quest to make a statement.. that come WrestleMania, not only is there a good chance I will retain my championship.. I WILL retain my championship.. I will go down in the history books, for the Greatest Successful Title Defense in ALL of EWE History.. Proving that point, started with White Tiger last week.. and it rolls on through you.. so show the world what made you so great elsewhere.. show us all why you are the elite.. show the world that no matter where we are, you simply don't suck... but no matter what you do.. You shall become, Just Another Star Struck."

The lights flicker again until flicking completely off as the scene fades the same way it began, pitch black.

]] -- End of Feed -- [[

NEXT MATCH
Date: 04/29/13
Card: Monday Night Chaos #157
Opponent(s): Alexis Terry
Stipulation: Standard Non-Title

PREVIOUS 3 MATCHES
Date: 04/22/13
Card: Monday Night Chaos #156
Opponent(s): White Tiger
Stipulation: Standard Non-Title
Outcome: Victory

Date: 12/30/12
Card: Ignition
Opponent(s): Alessandro Quagliaterre
Stipulation: EWE Undisputed Championship Ladder Match

Date: 08/19/12
Card: King of Xtreme
Opponent(s): Brooke McGuire
Stipulation: EWE Undisputed Championship

TITLES HELD
EWE Undisputed Champion (1) -CURRENT CHAMPION-
EWE Women's Champion (2)
ACW Hellcat Champion (2)
EWE International Champion (2)
EWE Tag Team Champion (2) (Currently Frozen)
EWE X-Core 24/7 Champion (2)

HONORS
EWE Hall of Fame (2012)
Silver Grand Slam Champion
Longest Reigning EWE Women's Champion (398 Days)
2012 Miss Money in the Bank
First Ever MISS Money in the Bank
First Ever Female International Champion
First Ever Back-to-Back Diva of the Year
First Ever 3x Diva of the Year
Qualified: Money in the Bank 2010 (2nd Place)
2010 KOX Finalist (2nd Place)
Competed in 2011 Sole Survivor (4th Place)
Qualified: Money in the Bank 2011 (2nd Place)
2011 KOX Finalist (2nd Place)
Qualified: Money in the Bank 2012 (Victory)

SPOTLIGHT
Diva of the Week- 14x
Top 5 Rper- 29x
Diva of the Month: April 2012

OTHER AWARDS
2007: Best Faction (The Extreme Connection)
2010: Diva of the Year
2011: Diva of the Year
2011: Match of the Year (Sole Survivor Match)
2011: 4th Best Match (Women's Championship Vs Amelia Pietersen @ AfterMath)
2011: 6th Best Match (Money in the Bank @ WrestleMania 7)
2011: 10th Best Match (Women's Championship Vs Britney West @ WrestleMania 7)
2012: Diva of the Year
2012: Tag Team of the Year (Charismatic Fury)
2012: Match of the Year (Money in the Bank @ WrestleMania 8 )

Star Struck
Adriana Giovanni
Adrienne Lawson (x2)
Alessandro Quagliaterre (x2)
Alicia Q (x3)
Amelia "The Phoenix" Pietersen (x2)
Ana Valentine
Ariel Allegheri
Ashley Nathanson
Avalanche
Baby Doll
Benjamin Ryan