Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Monday Night Chaos #153 - 07/16/12 Empty Monday Night Chaos #153 - 07/16/12

Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:01 am

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Monday Night Chaos #153 - 07/16/12 Empty Re: Monday Night Chaos #153 - 07/16/12

Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:01 am
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OUR NAME WILL BE BIGGER
Wenesday, August 9th, 1995

( The scene is set on a early August Afternoon in 1995. An interesting event is taking place, not one the record books will be found very easily, just one of those shows. This particular one is from New Japan Pro Wrestling. It's an interesting match actually, because it features two people from different companies. From the IWL, it's one half of the IWL Tag Team Champions, "Captain" Chris Chaos, of course his partner Ricky "The Pillar" Stantan is at ringside. On the other side of the ring is his opponent.. The recently crowned two time ECW World TeleVision Champion, Eddie Guerrero. As the two competitors warm up and get ready for the match, we head to the first row. This obviously isn't live, it's 1995, it's not a camera at all, it's a memory, a memory from one of these individuals in the first row. Not the first person we see, Stacy Carter, the wife of Chris Carter, aka "Captain" Chris Chaos. This memory comes from the person to her direct right, her 11 year old daughter, Christina Carter. To her other side is her tag along friend, Abigail, also 11, and at the end, Christina's 18 year old brother, John. As the match in the ring gets under way, it starts off slow, but soon gets pretty quick paced. Christina and Abigail, or Christy & Abby don't seem to be paying alot of attention, they're having much more fun giggling about things. As the match goes on for several minutes, Stacy finally has enough of the horsing around. )

STACY CARTER
Girls, I'm trying to watch your father, why don't you?

ABIGAIL PRESTON
He's not my daddy.

( Stacy smiles. )

STACY CARTER
Noone likes a smart aliac.

ABIGAIL PRESTON
I Wish he was though, instead of mine.

( Stacy chuckles to herself, knowing it's true, having met and hearing about Abigail's parents, it's why she was with them alot of the time. The match carries on for several minutes. Chris seems to be doing good, but Eddie rolls him up out of nowhere and scores the three count. Eddie rolls out of the ring and grabs his ECW Title in celebration as he is claimed the victor. )

CHRISTINA CARTER
That's not fair! Daddy shoulda won!

( Stacy nods. )

STACY CARTER
I know honey, but it's the business, you'll understand someday.

JOHN CARTER
Don't worry sis, Our Father's name and legacy will grow alot bigger than this guy.

( Christy nods feeling assured. )

STACY CARTER
Come on, let's go meet him in the back.

( As Stacy gets up and waits for her daughter and her friend, it's her son who's not ready, as he began flirting with the girl next to him. He leans over and pretends to pick a piece of paper up off the ground, but really pulled it from his pocket, as he sits back up he taps her on the shoulder )

JOHN CARTER
Hey, I think you dropped this.

( The young woman looks at the paper, puzzled. )

YOUNG WOMAN
This isn't mine, this is just a phone number, that I don't recognize.

( John smiles. )

JOHN CARTER
It's mine.. what ya doing after the show?

STACY CARTER
JOHN!

( John brows in frustration turning to look at his mother. )

STACY CARTER
We're going to meet your father and I have the passes, so come on.

( Johnny rolls his eyes and gets to his feet, but not before turning back to the girl. )

JOHN CARTER
Call me.

THINGS CHANGE, BUT SOME DON'T
Monday, July 16th, 2012

( The scene opens backstage in the locker room of Charismatic Fury. Christy Chaos is seen in this locker room, alone at the moment. She's dressed up to compete in her wrestling attire already, which this week happens to blue baby blue tights and a matching sports bra top. The top has hot pink C's on her boobs while her pants say "Star Struck Productions" down each leg, in the same color as the C's. Christy sits in a chair finishing up the laces on her boots as she smirks up to the camera. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
In just a few short moments, Monday Night Chaos will be kicking off.. A Very special edition I must add, as it will be the 150th 153rd Episode of this show.. That's pretty impressive I'd say.

( Christy nods. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
And suiting to the show, the card is quite stacked.. Ranging from the 2nd round of the King of Xtreme Tournament, which does have a few promising matches I must say.. One of those matches will even be defending the International Championship ontop of it, kinda like me and Brooke in 2010 with the Women's Championship.

( Christy flashes a smile, knowing she won that match. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Above it all though.. there's another title match to talk about, that is really eye catching.

( Christy holds up her Tag Team Championship over her shoulder and smiles to the camera. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
People seem to think we've had it easy.. I mean, I hear the whispers in the back, who doesn't? Who would ever consider Hardcore Stratusfaction a tough title defense?

( Christy nods. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
I agree with that, and we did face them twice.. to their credit, they did better than we thought.. but no, they didn't stand a chance.. almost the same story with the Jobbers.. but before them, there was Divas of Doom.. Say what you will about the Queens of Wrestling.. The Diva's of Doom brought it in that match.. any other team would of probably lost that match, but Charismatic Fury isn't any other team.

( Christy winks. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
I won't lie, on paper, this looks to be our toughest defense yet.. a match worthy of a challenge. Josie Wales may not get much credit, but she does well. She's trying to make a name for herself, and it's tough when you first break into the business, believe me, I been there.

( Christy pauses for a moment and nods slighty. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Yes, I been there. a few years ago, only a select few even knew my name.. I was often referred to as, Johnny's Sister. That was my namesake, and it drove me nuts.. Something Josie, is familar with.. All she ever gets is Angela's Student, Angela's Shadow.. or the more derogative approach, Angela's Bitch.

( Christy shakes her head. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
I can relate to that, Josie, so I know how you feel.. You need to do like I did.. and shut them up.. I got sick of being only referred to as Johnny's sister.. so I blazed my own path.. I broke free and shined my own star.. a Star that has never shined brighter than these last couple years.

( Christy smiles. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Not gonna lie.. a win here.. beating the indestructable Charismatic Fury for the Tag Team Titles.. handing Dutch Clark his first loss of 2012 and ending the elustrious Streak.. that's just the ticket you need to break free, to release yourself from that namesake. Unfortunately though, that's not going to happen.

( Christy shakes her head and shrugs. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Sorry, I just can't let that happen yet. I respect you, and believe you can do it, blaze a path of your own, someday, but today's not that day. See, I know that's your aim in this match.. the chance to shine and get the big victory, that's why I'm here to ensure you don't do that. It's nothing personal, just business.

( Christy pauses for a moment before continuing. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Now that brings me to your partner.. the one and only Shaul Guerrero. 3rd Generation Diva.. She reminds us of that from time to time, ya know.

( Christy snickers before rolling her eyes. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
In all seriousness though, Shaul does have some great talent, not surprising coming from her family. She was the TeleVixen Champion, who some people want to insult, but those people don't consider the fact that that title is defended every week, that's not as easy as you'd think. Then you look at all the people who have held that title, it's an impressive list already. I would like to boast that two of it's holders, were my students.

( Christy smiles and laughs a little. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Cheap boasting aside. Shaul may of changed her attitude about me, but I ain't a light switch like that. I'm sure her new found attitude is rubbing off of her boyfriend, which I don't quite understand to be honest.. I mean, you do remember, he was with your mom, right?

( Christy shudders. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Despite all that though, you dissappointed me. I mean, you're supposed to be better than what you displayed earlier.. Wherever you got your little research, you shoulda did a much better job. I mean, you pulled out this little definition about Charisma being able to influence or inspire people, then claiming I haven't done such.

( Christy smiles, clearly she's got an answer to that. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
You know since 18 and Rikku.. years went by before a Diva wanted to make that cross-over to the Male Division.. I was that next person, and since I have... more and more keep doing it.. Not good enough for you? Let me take you back to the 2010 King of Xtreme Tournament.. you know how many females entered that? Two, me and Brooke.. Three if you count Kristy the "Cyborg".. It was in that tournament, I was the first female to make it past the Quarter Finals, not only did I make the Semi-Finals, I went to the Finals, and nearly won, falling short to my now Husband, and partner this evening.

( Christy pauses for a moment, making a slight nod. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Of course, what happened the very next year? Eighteen just had to enter.. she couldn't be shown up by me.. I inspired her, to enter. Of course she was, and that brings me to last year's King of Xtreme in 2011.. Only two entered this time, me again, and of course Eighteen as I said. I would of course go to the finals again, and once again come so close to victory.

( Christy shakes her head. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
This story isn't about my failure to win the King of Xtreme.. It's about my inspiring females to enter.. showing them, on two back to back years, that the first ever Queen of Xtreme could be possible.. Of course I didn't enter this year, because of this..

( Christy displays her hands to the Money in the Bank Briefcase and smiles. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Because I'm not that greedy.. However, look at what's happened.. look how many females tried to make their bid at the first ever Queen of Xtreme... from 3 in 2010.. to 2 in 2011.. and now 6 in 2012.. Of course two of them were dispatched in the first round, while four of them are still in it.. not the point.. the point is, I made that possible.. I made it believeable.. and now more and more are trying to do it.. Just a reason you need to check your facts a little better sweetey.

( Christy smirks. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
As far as the loss after loss comment goes.. well, in the last seven months... I've lost three matches... you've been here what, somewhere between 3 and 4 right? and You've lost twice.. talk to me in a few more months.

( Christy puts her finger up. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
I'm not going to discredit you though... this isn't the first time our familes have met.. Your father did defeat my father, putting the Guerrero Family 1-0 over the Chaos Family.. now's our turn to even it up.. My brother was wrong though, when he said our father would grow to be a bigger name than yours, at the time. Maybe he was just trying to confort his little sister for watching her father lose, but he was wrong as usual. Don't get me wrong, our father made a good name for himself, but in a small time federation, not that well known.. he pales in comparison to the legacy Eddie grew into..

( Christy nods. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
My brother has however outshined our father, quite well.. and I ain't done so bad myself.. though I'm the only who hasn't held a World Title....

( Christy looks to the Briefcase then back to the camera. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Yet..

( she winks. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
This isn't about our father's and their legacy though, this is about ours.. this is about The Tag Team Titles.. I'm going out to that match, not just to keep the gold, but to even our family's records.. to give Josie that drive to get out of her mentor's shadow.. Divalution, a faction far superior than their enemy, I wish you girls the best of Luck.. unfortunately, you'll just become two more Stars Struck.

( Christy smirks and is about to leave the room, when Abby walks in. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Hey Abby, I was just leaving.

ABBY ADDICTION
Oh, sorry. I was just seeing how you was doing for the big match.

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
I'm ready..

JOHNNY CHAOS
You better be.

( They turn to see Johnny has entered the room now too. )

JOHNNY CHAOS
Shaul's father beat ours all those years ago.. you can't let that happen again.

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
I won't..

ABBY ADDICTION
Good luck.. I know it'll be tough.

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Things Change..

( Abby is about to leave when Johnny stops her. )

JOHNNY CHAOS
Wait, you dropped this.

( Johnny pulls a piece of out of his pocket as he leans over, pretending to pick it up off the ground. Abby looks at it for a moment then shakes her head. )

ABBY ADDICTION
This isn't mine.

JOHNNY CHAOS
It's my Cell.. what cha doing after the show?

( Abby rolls her eyes and leaves as Johnny shrugs. He turns back to his sister, who shakes her head. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
And Some Don't..

( Christy walks out of the room leaving Johnny to shrug again as the scene fades. )

]] -- End of Feed -- [[

Maiden Name: Christina Carter

Ring Name: Christy Chaos
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Kansas City, MO
H&W: 5'1" 110lbs
Theme: "Bitter Taste" by Three Days Grace
Dating Status: Maried to Dutch Clark
Finishers: Star Struck, CC Trap
Allies: Dutch, Abby, Kelly
Enemies: ...

EWE Record
Win: 86
Lose: 53
Draw: 05
Current Streak
1 Consecutive Victory
Best Streak
11 Consecutive Wins
Worst Streak
3 Consecutive Losses

Next Match
Date: 07/16/12
Card: Monday Night Chaos #153
Opponent(s): Shaul Guerrro & Josie Wales
Stipulation: Tag Match with Dutch Clark
At Stake: EWE Tag Team Championship
Power 15 3.0
Current: #3
Previous: #2
Peak: #1
Week(s): 9, 17
Total Appearences: 27

Power 15 2.0
Peak: #1
Week(s): 11, 39, 41-42, 44
Total Appearences: 48

Original Power 15
Peak: #6
Week(s): 50
Total Appearences: 14
Career Achievements
-TITLES HELD-
2x EWE Women's Champion
2x ACW Hellcat Champion
2x EWE International Champion
2x EWE Tag Team Champion (CURRENT CHAMPION)
2x EWE X-Core Champion
-HONORS-
Longest Reigning EWE Women's Champion (398 Days)
2012 Miss Money in the Bank
First Ever Female International Champion
First Ever Back-To-Back Diva of the Year
First Ever MISS Money in the Bank (Female to hold MITB)
Qualified for MITB 2010(2nd Place)
2010 KOX Finalist(2nd Place)
Competed in 2011 Sole Survivor(4th Place)
Qualified for MITB 2011(2nd Place)
2011 KOX Finalist(2nd Place)
Qualified for MITB 2012(Victory)
Top Five Rper (27x)
Diva of the Week (12x)
-AWARDS-
Best EWE Faction 2007 (The Extreme Connection)
Best EWE Diva 2010
Best EWE Diva 2011
Best Match: 2011 (Sole Survivor Match)
4th Best Match of 2011 (Women's Championship Vs Amelia Pietersen @ AfterMath)
6th Best Match of 2011 (Money in the Bank @ WrestleMania 7)
10th Best Match of 2011 (Women's Championship Vs Britney West @ WrestleMania 7)
Diva of the Month (April 2012)
STAR STRUCK
Adriana Giovanni
Adrienne Lawson(x2)
Alessandro Quagliaterre
Alicia Q(x3)
Amelia Pietersen(x2)
Ana Valentine
Ariel Allegheri
Ashley Nathanson
Avalanche
Baby Doll