Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Monday Night Chaos #153 - 07/16/12 Empty Monday Night Chaos #153 - 07/16/12

Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:25 am

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Monday Night Chaos #153 - 07/16/12 Empty Re: Monday Night Chaos #153 - 07/16/12

Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:27 am
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ring Name: Johnny Chaos
Nickname: The Extreme One
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Kansas City, Missouri
Theme: "Monster" by Skillet
Dating Status: Married- Amanda "Drama" Carter
Finishers: Extreme MakeOver, Chaos Effect, Extreme Splash
Allies: Mallory Costas
Enemies: Triple H
Derek Daniels
Cameron Hayden
Dane
Dutch Clark

EWE Career Record
Win: 103
Lose: 67
Draw: 07

Current Streak: 2 Consecutive Victories

Best Streak: 10 Consecutive Victories

Worst Streak: 4 Consecutive Losses

Jensen Era Record
Win: 42
Lose: 18
Draw: 03

Power 15 3.0
Current: NR
Peak: #13
Week(s): 9
Total Appearences: 1

Power 15 2.0
Peak: #1
Week(s): 21-23, 31, 38
Total Appearences: 42

~PRELUDE~
Round One in the books, Shadic Jobber didn't pose much of a problem for the Extreme One. Now it's off to Round Two where he takes on Eli The Kid on the 150th 153rd Episode. Is this the time for Eli to shine, and eliminating one of the Favorites is certainly that ticket? Or will the Extreme One prove to be just the threat and one of the favorites he is credited to be?

~-SCENE ONE-~

\ The camera opens in a disclosed room. The location of this room is unknown, nor is even the day at this time, we just see posters and pictures of various Chaos' everywhere around the room. The camera closes in on one particular, showing a picture of White Tiger in his crowning moment of becoming the 1st ever EWE Heavyweight Champion, on the very first edition of Chaos. The camera pans back from that, as Johnny Chaos walks next to it with a smirk on his face. /

[-The Extreme One-]
JOHNNY CHAOS
June 12th.. 2004... The Very first Episode of Monday Night Chaos.. actually, it wasn't even Monday Night Chaos, it was just Chaos, the show was actually on a Saturday in it first premiered. Now why do I bring that up?

\ Johnny pauses and smiles. /

[-The Extreme One-]
JOHNNY CHAOS
Because that's the big deal with Chaos this week.. it's the big special, the 150th 153rd Episode of Chaos.. It doesn't get much bigger than that.. not in our business.. I know WWE is about to have their 1000th Episode of RAW, whoopty do, good for them.. but they don't exactly count, for what I'm referring to, do they?

\ Johnny winks, it's obvious where he went with that. Johnny looks over to the Picture on the wall, advertising the first episode. /

[-The Extreme One-]
JOHNNY CHAOS
Everyone remembers that first edition of Chaos.. well all the important people do anyways.. It's an historic night in EWE History, not just for it being the first episode of Chaos, but just for history in general. Everyone knows it to be the night Mr. Overrated, White Tiger became the first ever EWE Heavyweight Champion.

\ Johnny rolls his eyes a little and chuckles. /

[-The Extreme One-]
JOHNNY CHAOS
Even Eighteen laying down for White Tiger to pin her, making her the World Champion, cause that's quite the achievement...

\ Johnny chuckles again, this time shaking his head. /

[-The Extreme One-]
JOHNNY CHAOS
Believe it or not, I have history on that show too.. yes, yes I do. That was the night I had a beautiful tribute package aired for me.. no I'm not making it up.. I had a tribute package, even though I was a virtual nobody at that time, only holding the X-Core and International Titles in my Medicore EWE Career.

\ Johnny nods and smiles. /

[-The Extreme One-]
JOHNNY CHAOS
Of course it was because of my greatly exagerated, death..

\ Johnny laughs and shrugs. /

[-The Extreme One-]
JOHNNY CHAOS
It is what it is.. I have alot of history on this show myself.. when you have the career that I've had, of course I did.

\ Johnny smirks cockily. /

[-The Extreme One-]
JOHNNY CHAOS
A Few special moments imparticular, would be the 100th Episode Special that doubled as the Best of 2007 awards in early 2008... where me, Alex, Madison and my sister, won the award for the Best Faction of 2007..

\ Johnny walks until that poster is visible, advertising the 100th Episode. /

[-The Extreme One-]
JOHNNY CHAOS
There was of course a couple years ago, October 11th, 2010.. when I nearly became the World Heavyweight Champion, finishing 2nd in the 3rd Ultimate Three Phase Challenge..

\ Johnny shakes his head, thinking about his luck. /

[-The Extreme One-]
JOHNNY CHAOS
Ashlocke may of won that match, wrongfully, but just a few weeks later at Night of Terror II... I took that title from him and won EWE's first ever Championship Scramble.. of course the DVD Footage for that Pay Per View was never realesed for some reason, but whatever.

\ Johnny looks around the room, but waves his hands, not seeming to care about the rest. /

[-The Extreme One-]
JOHNNY CHAOS
I got so many memories on this show, I don't care to go through them.. When's there a special for Xplosion, that's where the majority of my Golden memories came from.. Everyone wants to call Sean Lewis or Cameron Hayden the faces of that brand, but I rocked that bitch too before I came over to Chaos, that's the only reason those two ever rose, just saying.

\ Johnny smirks ever so cockily once again. /

[-The Extreme One-]
JOHNNY CHAOS
Needless to say, I have alot of history on this show.. and Come tomorrow Night, I will make alot more, when I destroy this chump and advance to the Quarter Finals of the King of Xtreme Tournament. The 150th 153rd Episode will be a blast.. I will shine, and make hsitory.. just as I'll make history for 150 153 more if I have to.

\ Johnny smirks and walks out of the room as the camera spins around to look at all the Chaos pictures and posters once more. /

~-SCENE TWO-~

\ Backstage of the Weston Field in Williamstown, Massachusetts. We we come into the Interview Set, we see Leticia Cline standing by and ready. /

[-Hot and Sassy-]
LETICIA CLINE
Hello EWE Nation.. we are just moments away from kicking off the 150th 153rd Episode of Monday Night Chaos.. a Night that promises to be full of great action and surprises, including the 8 Round Two Matches of the King of Xtreme! My guest at this time.. one of the 16 participants to advance in that tournament.. The Ex...

\ Leticia stops when she sees the person walk up next to her.. they look like Eli, but are clearly white, and much taller. The mask is very similar though, Leticia just stands in puzzled shock. /

[-Hot and Sassy-]
LETICIA CLINE
Umm.

[-Old Face-]
CJ XTREME
Fear not, Leticia.. it is I.. CJ Xtreme!

[-Hot and Sassy-]
LETICIA CLINE
I don't get it, Johnny is that you? Are you mocking Eli?

[-Old Face-]
CJ XTREME
Shame on you Leticia, buff up on your history.. You was even employed for EWE at my time of employment.. when I was the most shocking undercard of 2008! Wrestling 3 months before I became The X-Division Champion at WrestleMania 5!

[-Hot and Sassy-]
LETICIA CLINE
I do know my history.. and it was at WrestleMania that you...

\ CJ puts his hand up, shushing Leticia. /

[-Old Face-]
CJ XTREME
No, no Leticia.. We ain't talking about that yet.. what we need to talk about is the kid who reminds me so much of me.. Eli The Kid.

[-Hot and Sassy-]
LETICIA CLINE
See why would you want to talk about Eli, if you're not who I know you are?

[-Old Face-]
CJ XTREME
I never said I am or ain't who you think I am.. however, I still want to refer to this Eli guy, he reminds me so much of myself.

[-Hot and Sassy-]
LETICIA CLINE
Only because you both wear the same style masks.

[-Old Face-]
CJ XTREME
Partly.. but also, he's underrated.. Remember when hsi friend was a dark horse at WrestleMania Six? ETMac could of easily won that.. but everyone only remembers Kurtis winning, or Christy and Ciaran coming close.. ETMac was close too, just saying.

[-Hot and Sassy-]
LETICIA CLINE
What does ETMac have to do with Eli, though?

[-Old Face-]
CJ XTREME
Because they are close friends.. and they have the same... uh, agent..

[-Hot and Sassy-]
LETICIA CLINE
I really want to know why you're being so nice to him.. Anyone who seen WrestleMania 5.. and even those who haven't probobably do too, we know who you are, and he's not nice to any opponent.. ever.. he isn't often nice to even his tag partners..

[-Old Face-]
CJ XTREME
I'm CJ Xtreme Leticia.. I shared respect for everyone.. except for Chris Steel.. I pretended to have respect for him, but then as I got closer to, doing you know what.. I ripped him apart to segway into who I really was..

[-Hot and Sassy-]
LETICIA CLINE
Aha! You just admitted it.

[-Old Face-]
CJ XTREME
I... um... fuck this.

\ CJ rips off the mask, and yes, it is Johnny Chaos. Johnny tosses the mask to the side and looks to Leticia. /

[-The Extreme One-]
JOHNNY CHAOS
Way to ruin my plan Leticia..

[-Hot and Sassy-]
LETICIA CLINE
You're the one who slipped up, don't blame me.

[-The Extreme One-]
JOHNNY CHAOS
Whatever.. see those who don't know, CJ Xtreme did go to WrestleMania 5, like we just said.. he did win the X-Division Championship, as we mentioned.. We didn't mention that WrestleMania was live in my hometown of Kansas City.. we didn't mention that right after he won, the mask was ripped off, just like I just did.. revealing himself as not only the New X-Division Champion... but the official 2nd Ever Gold Grand Slammer, your's truely.

[-Hot and Sassy-]
LETICIA CLINE
Yes Johnny, we know..

[-The Extreme One-]
JOHNNY CHAOS
Down to business then... Eli The Kid, is a wannabe CJ Xtreme.. plain and simple.. They both was underestimated, very often.. funny how a guy like me can put on a mask, throw out a good guy act, and it fools so many people into thinking I'm a noob. The difference is, CJ Xtreme, was really me... A True Superstar, one of, if not THE Greatest Star ever to grace an EWE ring.. As for Eli..

\ Johnny shakes his head. /

[-The Extreme One-]
JOHNNY CHAOS
Those are things that will never be said in a sentence about him.. simple as that.. His buddy may of fooled the world and been a close dark horse in that Money in the Bank at WrestleMania Six... but Eli himself, fools noone.. The dude practically begged Triple H for an EWE Title shot after Trips had won the 2009 King of Xtreme... Trips, did exactly that, the very next week after he asked.. then Eli gets crushed, almost like he didn't even show up.

\ Johnny chuckles. /

[-The Extreme One-]
JOHNNY CHAOS
Don't get me started on his father.. and no I don't mean the man who conseeded him.. the man who raised him.. that technically still makes him his father.. and you know, other than their race, they can pass as true blood.. I mean Eli isn't good enough to amount to anything for real, as he posseses no real skill.. so just like his "father" he hoped that he could have everything handed to him on a golden platter, probably just cause of the Hogan name.. but it never happened. The Hogan name got him his contract, there's no doubt about that, but it sure didn't get him much of anything else.

[-Hot and Sassy-]
LETICIA CLINE
You're selling him a bit short, and possibly underestimating him.

[-The Extreme One-]
JOHNNY CHAOS
I don't care, I can do as I please.. This kid doesn't have a chance in hell against me, or anyone else in this tournament.

[-Hot and Sassy-]
LETICIA CLINE
Well pretend for a second you do advance..

[-The Extreme One-]
JOHNNY CHAOS
It's not hard to pretend about facts, Leticia.

[-Hot and Sassy-]
LETICIA CLINE
Well whatever.. who do you see as a threat?

[-The Extreme One-]
JOHNNY CHAOS
Noone..

[-Hot and Sassy-]
LETICIA CLINE
No, seriously..

[-The Extreme One-]
JOHNNY CHAOS
I am serious.. Everyone's Money is on Alessandro... the same guy I have beaten four times.. and how many times has he beaten me?

[-Hot and Sassy-]
LETICIA CLINE
Valid point, but could be costly.. there's others too.

[-The Extreme One-]
JOHNNY CHAOS
Yea like Edge.. if he gets past that Rookie.. I'm not bothered by either one.. Edge may look like me, but he is far below me, trust me.

[-Hot and Sassy-]
LETICIA CLINE
No threats.. so there's noone you don't want to face?

[-The Extreme One-]
JOHNNY CHAOS
Oh that's a different story.. I fear facing Mallory.

[-Hot and Sassy-]
LETICIA CLINE
What, why?

[-The Extreme One-]
JOHNNY CHAOS
I fear she could seduce me, and sneak a victory from me when I'm distracted.

[-Hot and Sassy-]
LETICIA CLINE
She's not the only female left, ya know?

[-The Extreme One-]
JOHNNY CHAOS
Yea, but none of the others will fool me.. Brooke, Kelsi and Fortin are all too stuck up to give up the goods to The Extreme One, believe me, I tried.. well with two thirds anyway.. Knowing they wouldn't go through with it, they can't trick me.. Mallory, she's done gave it up.. she could totally trick me.

[-Hot and Sassy-]
LETICIA CLINE
That'd be funny.

[-The Extreme One-]
JOHNNY CHAOS
The hell it would.

[-Hot and Sassy-]
LETICIA CLINE
I think so, but none-the-less they are shooing me on to start the show, so you got any last words?

[-The Extreme One-]
JOHNNY CHAOS
Simple.. You're looking at the 2012 King of Xtreme, mark my words... Not Alessandro, not Brooke, not Edge, not Mallory, not Kelsi, not Dane, not Rock, not Quinn, not AJ, not D-Dawg.. Damn Sure not Eli.. It's Written, and signed.. it's not Destiny, nor is it Fate... it is Merely the Chaos Effect.

\ Johnny Chaos walks off leaving Leticia to shrug as the scene fades. /

-END OF FEED-

NEXT MATCH
Date: 07/16/12
Card: Monday Night Chaos #153
Opponent(s): Eli The Kid
Stipulation: KOX Round Two - Extreme Rules

LAST 3 MATCHES
Date: 07/09/12
Card: Monday Night Chaos #152
Opponent(s): Shadic Jobber
Stipulation: KOX Round One - Extreme Rules
Outcome: Victory

Date: 06/24/12
Card: Retribution
Opponent(s): Cameron Hayden
Stipulation: Standard Match
Outcome: Victory

Date: 04/22/12
Card: WrestleMania 8
Opponent(s): Derek Daniels
Stipulation: Buried Alive Match
Outcome: Defeat

TITLES HELD
EWE Undisputed Champion (1)
EWE Champion (1)
World Heavyweight Champion (3)
International Champion (1)
All American Champion (1)
EWE Tag Team Champion (1)
(w/ White Tiger)
X-Tag Team Champion (1)
(w/ Mortis)
X-Division Champion (1)
Mid Eastern Champion (1)
X-Core Champion (2)
X-Core 24/7 Champion (3)

SPOTLIGHT
Superstar of the Month- Dec 2006
Superstar of the Week- 8x
Top 5 Rper- 32x

OTHER AWARDS
Best Storyline (Rev X Vs. PJ)
#2 Rper for HFO PPV
Best Faction (ECW)
Best Xplosion Brand Match (Chill Factor - WHC TLC Match vs Nero Phoenix - Won)
#3 RPer for KOX PPV
#4 RPer for American Revolution PPV
#4 RPer for SSLAM PPV
#1 RPer for Halloween Havoc PPV
#4 RPer for Final Cut PPV
#1 RPer for Chill Factor PPV
Best Faction (The Extreme Connection)
Best Chaos Brand Match (SSLAM EWE Championship Elimination Chamber - Won)
#4 RPer for KOX PPV
#3 RPer for AfterMath PPV
#3 RPer for Extreme OverLoad PPV
#1 RPer for SSLAM PPV
EWE Hall of Fame
Best Heel
Best Storyline (Undefeated Retirement Tour)
Most Shocking (Burning down MMSW)
7th Best Match of 2011 (Last Man Standing Vs LAW @ Aftermath)
9th Best Match of 2011 (Undisputed Championship Buried Alive Vs Derek Daniels @ No Love Lost)
MISC
Gold Grand Slammer
1st Ever International Champion
1st Ever Superstar of the Month
Ended Sean Lewis' Undefeated Streak in BWL
Hat Tricked 3 EWE Heavyweight Titles within a year
Remained Undefeated during Retirement Tour

Witness To The Chaos Effect
Abdul Q (4)
Adrienne Lawson
Alex Shelley
Alex Stone