Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Saturday Night's ShowDown #28 - 11/19/11 Empty Saturday Night's ShowDown #28 - 11/19/11

Fri May 19, 2023 1:16 pm

RESULT: DEFEAT

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Saturday Night's ShowDown #28 - 11/19/11 Empty Re: Saturday Night's ShowDown #28 - 11/19/11

Fri May 19, 2023 1:17 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ring Name: Christy Chaos
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Kansas City, Missouri
Dating Status: Single
Theme: "What The Hell" by Avril Lavigne
Finishers: Star Struck, Charismatic Crush

EWE Career Record
Win: 66
Lose: 48
Draw: 04
Current Streak: 2L

Power 15 3.0
Current: NR
Previous: #9
Peak: n/a
Week(s): n/a
Total Appearences: 0/0

Power 15 2.0
Final: #9
Peak: #1
Week(s): 11, 39, 41-42, 44
Total Appearences: 48/57

Original Power 15
Peak: #7
Week: 44
Total Appearences: 14/55
Start Forward - - - > > >
n/a

< < < - - - End Forward

UNTITLED
Thursday, November 17th, 2011

// The scene opens backstage of Muniple Autitorium. Yes, you have read that correctly, this week's ShowDown is in Kemper Arena, so why are we in Municple Autorium? A much smaller arena in Kansas City, well I guess we shall soon find out. It is as this moment we see a familar person sitting in a chair in the center of the empty arena. As we get closer we can easily see that person is none other than Christy Chaos. Christy is wearing blue jeans, one of the knees has a small tear. She also wears a black ACDC T-Shirt, and a Grey Hoody. The hood is pulled up, covering most of her blonde hair, except for the parts we can see by her face as she looks to the camera. \\

Christy Chaos: Yes, it is me. Christy Chaos, and yes, I have re-signed with EWE. Some may call me a liar, because I said I wouldn't return to EWE until I had my one on one true match with Android #18.

// Christy stops for a moment, nodding her head. \\

Christy Chaos: That is true, I did say that. However they gave me a better offer. The shot I have never recieved. The chance I was always held back from achieving. The chance to become the EWE Undisputed Champion.

// Christy pauses once more. She looks down for a moment, thinking, then looks back to the camera with a slight nod. \\

Christy Chaos: So of course I took it. The EWE wanted me back badly I suppose, and maybe I sold out. Make no mistake about it though, I sold out to noone. I took the opportunity that was given to me. I am still back under my own free will, to do what I want, be who I want to be, not the person the management builds me to be. Furthermore, I will still seek out that match with Eighteen anytime, anyplace. Of course, now isn't that time, because she isn't part of EWE is she?

// Christy shakes her head, and then looks around. She smiles and looks back to the camera. \\

Christy Chaos: Now you're probably wondering, why I am, where I am. Why am I in the Municiple Autitorium? It is in Kansas City, just like the Kemper Arena is. ShowDown is in Kemper Arena though, so why am I here? It's actually pretty simple, it was in this arena, that the whole Chaos Legacy began.

// Christy pauses again, as the viewer wonders what she meant and waits for her to elaborate. \\

Christy Chaos: Not long after my 8th birthday I was in this arena, watching as my father won his first World Heavyweight Championship. My Father had finally climbed the top of the mountain, and it was on this night the legacy had began, not just for my father, but for the family name in general. The legacy began on this night because not only did my father achieve his greatest goal, it was this night that made my 15 year old brother realize he wanted to persue this same career. My brother's persistant persuit, would soon pave the path to get me into the mix as well.

// Christy pauses again before continuing. \\

Christy Chaos: So you see if someone wanted to kill the Chaos family legacy, stop it from ever happening Terminator Style, they'd go back to that date, and stop my father from winning that match. That is where it all began, this coming Saturday, it will continue.

// Christy smiles. \\

Christy Chaos: My father long retired, my brother has moved on from EWE, now it is my turn to rise and take my place in history. So that brings me to this week's ShowDown. I will have my square dance with Alessandro, formerally known as Abdul Q. I'm sure he feels I have the advantage in this match, because of it's venue, but do I really? I mean honestly, how does the venue really make that much of a difference? I never really understood that. Ya I may be from here, but that will do nothing for me in that ring, will it?

// Christy stops for a moment, then reaches down and pulls up a ball cap, on the front of it we can see an Arrowhead, with a red "KC" connected together inside the arrowhead. This hat is clearly a hat of the Kansas City Chiefs. \\

Christy Chaos: Take my own team for example. Did home field advantage do anything for them last week against the Broncos? They lost, didn't they? What about the week before that. Did the home field advantage help there? When The Miami Dolphins, a team who had yet to win a single game at that point, marched right into Arrowhead and obliverated us 31 to 3. Do you see my point? I used my own home team as the example, home field advantage, doesn't really matter, it doesn't guarantee victory, and it never will.

// Christy puts the hat back where she got it and then continues. \\

Christy Chaos: So you see, the venue does absolutely nothing for me. It has no effect on me, nor on this match. I will go into this match as if it was any other match. The real factor here is revenge. A certain someone is looking for redemption. Redemption for the betrayal at Extreme OverLoad. Redemption for being eliminated in the Semi-Finals of the 2011 King of Xtreme. I have made life hell for Alessandro, and I know he will want redemption for that.

// Christy smiles and nods. \\

Christy Chaos: This is your chance Abdul, yes I can call you that, it's a choice. Abdul this is your chance for redemption, from all the hell I have caused you, that of which I know you haven't forgotten. You I'm sure have it out for me, hell on my family name alone. I speak of this Chaos legacy, and i'm sure it's a legacy you cannot stand. Not only because of the things i have done to you, but your stunning loss record to my brother. Of course, we both know defeating me, would mean nothing for your history with my brother.

// Christy looks to the camera and shrugs slightly. \\

Christy Chaos: We know that, but that really doesn't matter, does it? The fact is simple, this isn't about that. This isn't about your history with my brother, this isn't about all the pain I have caused you. All that is, is side plots, nothing more than attractions beneath the surface. What this match is really about, is that Undisputed Championship. The Prize that was wrongly taken from you by a cheating Derek Daniels, and The Prize I have never even had a shot at, until now. You want that title back, because you was robbed of it, unjustly. I want it, just cause I have never had it, and crave it. It's the battle of battles, right here on the return kick off, it doesn't get much bigger, or better than that.

// Christy stands up. \\

Christy Chaos: So Abdul, let's prepare for battle. You can question yourself, am I good, or am I bad. The answer doesn't really matter, cause come Saturday, I will take my place as the EWE Undisputed Champion, and you will only watch as you get so close and fall so short. Am I Good, or Am I Bad? You shall see....

// Christy pauses for a moment, looking down. After a moment of dramatic effect, she looks back to the camera. \\

Christy Chaos: I am only me.

// Christy walks off as the scene fades out. \\

]] -- End of Feed -- [[

NEXT MATCH
Date: 11/19/11
Card: Saturday Night's ShowDown #28
Opponent(s): Alessandro Quagliaterre
Stipulation: EWE Undisputed Championship

PREVIOUS THREE MATCHES
Date: 09/26/11
Card: Monday Night Chaos #137
Opponent(s): Mr. Man
Stipulation: Standard Match
Outcome: Defeat

Date: 09/19/11
Card: Monday Night Chaos #136
Opponent(s): The Rock
Stipulation: Standard Match
Outcome: Defeat

Date: 09/10/11
Card: Ladies Night #18
Opponent(s): Amelia Pietersen
Stipulation: Standard Non-Title Match
Outcome: Victory

TITLES HELD
EWE Women's Champion (2)
ACW Hellcat Champion (2)
EWE International Champion (2)
EWE Tag Team Champion (1)
EWE X-Core 24/7 Champion (2)

HONORS
Longest Reigning EWE Women's Champion (398 Days)
Competed in 2010 Money in the Bank (2nd Place)
2010 KOX Finalist (2nd Place)
Competed in 2011 Sole Survivor (4th Place)
Competed in 2011 Money in the Bank (2nd Place)
2011 KOX Finalist (2nd Place)

SPOTLIGHT
Diva of the Week- 6x
Top 5 Rper- 19x

OTHER AWARDS
2007: Best Faction (The Extreme Connection)
2010: Diva of the Year

Star Struck
Adriana Giovanni
Adrienne Lawson(x2)
Alessandro Quagliaterre
Alicia Q(x3)
Amelia Pietersen(x2)
Ana Valentine
Ariel Allegheri
Avalanche
Benjamin Ryan
Blitz(x2)