Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Monday Night Chaos #137 - 09/26/11 Empty Monday Night Chaos #137 - 09/26/11

Wed May 17, 2023 7:53 pm

RESULT: DEFEAT

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Monday Night Chaos #137 - 09/26/11 Empty Re: Monday Night Chaos #137 - 09/26/11

Wed May 17, 2023 7:54 pm

The scene opens as we see Christy Chaos sitting in her locker room. She stares to the camera, and seems even more pissed off than usual.

Christy Chaos: "Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you bad news this evening. The supposed retirement of Android #18. It couldn't of come at more of a convient time could it? She knew what was going to take place on October 16th. She knew that, that is why she got the luxary to get out, before it happened, to say it never happened."

Christy shakes her head.

Christy Chaos: "She knew she wouldn't stop the effects and result of what was to come, so she avoided it. That's fine, I understand. I also understand that the plans for this coming Chaos was to have her face me, and I get the title. Whoopty fuckin do. I can care less about that title, therefore, I'm not allowing them to do that segment, at all."

Christy pauses again.

Christy Chaos: "Mr. Man be thankful. I was going to make you look like a fool, I was going to make you contimplate retirement yourself. Trust me when I say, I was going to verbally gut you. I had all the lines, but that no longer matters. For it's at this moment, I announce my own leave of absence."

Christy nods.

Christy Chaos: "I can't say how long I'm leaving, I just know it's not before I get my match...my REAL match, not the bullshit planned for Chaos this week, but The REAL match with the Fire Breathing Coward. Until then, good riddens."

Christy walks out of the room as the scene fades.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum