Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

HSW Slam #9 - 11/04/17 Empty HSW Slam #9 - 11/04/17

Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:31 pm
HSW Slam #9 - 11/04/17 Paragon2017

"Blood Lines... Family Tree... all the cliche's"

The scene opens with Christy Chaos, wearing blue jeans and a white hooded light jacket, she stands in a room of her Laughlin home. The room seems to be a trophy room, with photos and replicas all over the place... not just her as you see plenty of Dutch stuff as well.

"Or in Wrestling terms... a next generation is often called a Legacy. Not to be confused with the other meaning of that word."

She gestures to the replicas around the room as she said that. She then walks around before looking at a photo of a man in the middle of a ring with his teenage son standing next to him and his 8-year-old daughter ontop of his shoulders raising up a World Championship.

"Some know him as Chris Carter... Most knew him as Captain Chris Chaos... I know him... as Daddy."

She smirks glancing at the camera.

"You know the feeling of daddy being a World Champion, but I'll get to that."

She looks back to the photo.

"Two-Time IWL World Champion. He was before your time, you never knew him... no one from EWE did except for me and Johnny... Jack might have run into him at some point. None the less the Legacy started there... but it would not end, there would be at least two more generations."

She shrugs her shoulders as she walks along the room and stopping at another photo, but it's not been revealed yet.

"Him and Stacy Carter, god rest her soul, gave birth to two children. The Second Generation... The first, John Carter... or of course known better to be."

The picture is Johnny Chaos raising up his first World Championship at Halloween Havoc 2006.

"Johnny Chaos. 5-Time World Champion and Hall of Famer. I know you know this, just like you know that the other was me and what I have done... I'm not here to put us over... I'm just discussing legacies. The third Generation is here now... baby Jack is obviously way too early to tell if he's a legacy, he may want to be a doctor, you never know. Same for Alyssa. Of course, that only leaves my Nephew as the one that continued the legacy. Welcome to HSW Kris."

Christy rolls her eyes.

"I know you remember him, Mizore... but we don't care about that. The point is, everyone seems to forget, this match isn't The Great Christy Chaos, versus the second generation Payne. They forget, that this match... is between two Second Generation Wrestlers."F2

"I guess the confusion lies in the fact that I have competed with the first generation, on several occasions."

She gives a slight shrug.

"I have embarrassed daddy more times than I can remember... Actually, Daddy's never beaten me. Yea he climbed a ladder and he got me counted out. He won those matches... but he never BEAT me... there is a difference, I hope you are aware of that."

She shakes her head and waves her hand.

"And don't think I'm just saying that to mask it. I'll be the first to admit, Mommy's beaten me a couple times. Even a blind squirrel can find a nut as they say. Mommy just may not like to admit I've more than paid her back."

"The point is... The Payne Family... just cannot compare..."

She points to herself.

"To me. I hope you didn't think I was going to say, my family."

She chuckles and shakes her head.

"No, just me. My brother has been embarrassed by both of them... and we all know, I have long ago, surpassed my brother's Legacy."

"Don't get me wrong, though. This isn't about our families, is it? You have done well for yourself... both here... and the former. You ruled the Women's Division in the former... granted it was after I had done walked out of it before you even debuted I'll give you that, but funny that you couldn't quite reach the very top... until my student walked as well. Funny how that works, right? I mean as great as Abby was, everything she knew... she learned from me."

As she was walking around again she stops and leans back against the wall crossing her arms.

"Here's the thing, honey. You were great, without me or my influence, in your way. You can paint me as a bad guy, but I don't think you understand that I am actually saving you. Saving you a lot of pain and embarrassment. You can tell yourself all you want that you had Jack beat, I thought I did too, but hey if that makes you sleep better. Whether that is the case or not, I'm not justifying my actions that night as saving you. I'm saving you from the rematch. You're not ready to face him again. Trust me, you think he's bad in the first one, he just gets stronger the more times you meet."

"You can tell yourself all you want that you almost had him the first time, but you still better be prepared to raise the bar even higher at Winter Survival, because he's going to. That's why you're doing this. That's why you're running the Paragon Gauntlet. It's for your protection, it's so you can be prepared and not embarrass yourself at Winter Survival like you probably will anyway. This one is even more important... how can you focus on Jack and get your title back, when you're still thinking about that chair shot that ripped that title away from you."

Christy chuckles softly and nods.

"So here's your chance to get your revenge... make me pay for costing you your championship... you are capable enough of doing that, right?"

She gives a soft shrug.

"Here's the thing. more than giving you a chance to get some revenge on me... and get that thought out of your head so it doesn't cloud your mind in the rematch. This match is most important because no one in this company has been in the ring against Jack... more than me. I fought him Five times... Twice in Tag Action... lost both... Three Times for the company's richest prize... though I only technically lost 2 of those three... I still never beat him as the 2nd encounter ended in a draw... The point is, I gave him my blood and soul all 5 times... Took him to his limit further than anyone else from that company ever even dreamed and came away with nothing all 5 times."

She sighs softly thinking about it.

"So this is important for you... cause if you can't even beat me... how in the hell are you going to beat him? You should have no worries, though... right? I mean you are nearly perfect in this company... only two blemishes on your record... both of which against Paragon... well dang. Other than that, you started off really good, though didn't you? Granted you started off with victories over Little Yokai and Desmond King... Not exactly brag-worthy if you ask me, but sure. I know, you can't help who was placed in front of you... I'm just saying let's not blow it out of proportion or make you seem bigger than you actually were. Roller X was a good victory, even if she hasn't really done much to make beating her mean anything... it was a good match, good for you there."

She chuckles before giving a mock clap.

"The real victories you can be proud of were the two victories over Ceno and the victory over Eli... I'll give you those. You are one of the best of the current breed, one of the best on the current roster outside of Paragon... but that's the point, sweety... Not to sound cocky, I'm just being honest with facts when I say it... but Paragon... and everyone else... two entirely different levels and everyone knows it. That is why it's on everyone's tongues... why everyone lashes out against us... because they know the power within us... they are jealous that a group of individuals who are on an entirely different level than the rest of you... are banded together, making it all but impossible to stop us... yea I know."

She gives another shrug of her shoulder as she begins walking the room again she stops to look at a picture of herself and Dutch at WM 9 with her all but dead carrying the Undisputed title after she had just survived the Gauntlet, she smirks before moving on and looking at another picture, but then turns and looks back to the camera.

"You will try, though. You know you're not on my level... you know it deep in your soul that you are not... but mommy will brainwash you into thinking you are, because you are her daughter, so you MUST be right? Hate to break it to ya, but mommy is wrong if that is the case. Mommy wasn't even on my level... she may have thought she was, but she wasn't. She may have paved the way for a woman to succeed at the top of the company... but I surpassed anything she ever did, tenfold."

"But sure, go ahead and try, I know you will. Part of me can't help but respect that. It will leave you with nothing but bitter disappointment to build yourself up that you can beat this great challenge, only to fail, but that's the lesson you'll just have to learn. At least you are willing to rise to the occasion and try, so I'll give you that."

She gives another slight shrug of her shoulders.

"Just unfortunate, it won't be enough, sweetheart. Here is your chance, though. Your time to shine... your chance for revenge... your moment to step up into the spotlight by defeating one of the greatest to ever step foot in that old ring. Above all else... to show Jack you are ready. Are you? Do you really think you can beat him this time?"

She looks back over to the picture... it's one of her battles with Jack, amongst the action. With a stern look on her face, she turns back to the camera.

"Prove it."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum