Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

HSW Slam #9 - 11/04/17 Empty HSW Slam #9 - 11/04/17

Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:50 pm
November 3rd, 2017

// So who is this mystery person? I know you all want to know... or at least, James does. Well, obviously you know now that you are here. Why is he so special though? He's not... he's just a guy making his debut, that simple. Right now this man sits at a table in a local Vegas Restuarant wearing black dress pants and a matching button-up shirt when another familiar face sits down across from him. \\

"Good seeing you man."

"You too, Eli."

"What brings ya to Vegas?"

"Slam tomorrow night."

// Eli cocks an eyebrow, but before he can say anything a waitress interrupts. \\

"Hi guys, I'm Sarah. Can I get you guys anything to drink?"

"I'll take a Jack and Coke on the Rocks, hold the Jack."

// Sarah chuckles shaking her head before looking at Eli. \\

"What about you, Sugar?"

"Water."

"Alright, be right back."

// As she leaves Eli looks back to Kris. \\

"I appreciate the support, but it's just Paul Blair. I rather have your support at Winter Survival, that's the more important night."

// Kris nods. \\

"Oh you'll have my support there for sure, man. In fact, tomorrow night is about your match at Winter Survival."

"What do you mean?"

// Eli is genuinely confused. Looking back and forth around the room, as if someone is watching, even tho no one is, he waits for Kris to respond. Kris chuckles rubbing his chin. \\

"I'm James' mystery opponent, man."

"How the heck did you manage that?"

"I just signed a contract."

"Well I know that..."

"Look, we never got the chance to team up properly. HSW seems to be the place you are most comfortable, so I knew if we were ever going to make it happen, I had to come."

"I get that, but I can't believe she would hand deliver you James for us."

// Kris nods, but before he can respond Sarah has returned with their drinks. \\

"Thanks."

"Not a problem. Are you guys ready to order?"

"Give us a few minutes if you don't mind."

"Sure thing."

// As Sarah leaves Kris looks back over to Eli. \\

"Truth is, I think she thinks she is punishing me by giving him to me. She expected I would stick with family, but I just can't. I can't get behind that group and what they stand for. I don't know why you want in."

"It's just... you don't know Jack like I do."

"No I get it... you need to grasp he's not the man you knew, not anymore. He's let his own ego cloud his mind, but you can't let go, you feel like there's a piece of the real him still there, I get it."

// Eli doesn't say anything, he doesn't know what to say. \\

"Look, we'll worry about him later. Right now let's get something to eat and focus on the first priority, which is James."

// Eli nods before waving Sarah to come back. \\

November 4th, 2017

// The cameras open in the back halls of the Mean Machine School of Wrestling where Samantha Cole stands by at the interview set with a mic in her hand and a smile on her face as she looks to the camera. \\

"Hello fans, Samantha Cole here. At this time I am being joined by... umm... what's your name again?"

// She looks over to her guest, who chuckles slightly and shakes his head. \\

"Kris... Kris Chaos."

"Well Kris, welcome to HSW."

"Appreciate it."

"What brings ya here, if I may ask?"

"Pretty simple me and Eli formed a team and never got to team because of some political bullshit that screwed him over. Coming here was the best chance to try again. Which explains my first opponent, doesn't it?"

// Sam gives a slight nod of her head acknowledging his confession as the mystery opponent. \\

"That's right, Eli is the #1 contender to the North American Championship, so naturally you're facing his very opponent at Winter Survival, the current champion himself, James Ceno."

// Kris gives a nod. \\

"Yea, that's right. Good job, you did your part, I'll take it from here."

// Sam looks a little confused and offended as Kris shrugs and looks to the camera. \\

"So you're cool, right? You're the North American Champion... the first and so far only. Good job... you even beat my partner to do it. You cheated of course, but semantics, right? I got news for you, he's taking that title from you at Winter Survival. I'm just here to weaken you up for him... not that he needs it."

// He gives a slight shrug. \\

"I'm not that threatened by you personally. I know who you used to be... who you think you can be... but as you have proven twice now with Mizore... when it's time to deliver... that's when you fall short."

"But don't worry, James. I am still taking this seriously. This is about a whole lot more than just you and me. This about your entire little clique. They're so cool, right? They think they can march right over anyone they please... I got news, I'm not Maya... I'm not Mizore... I'm an entirely different breed and James... you're just the beginning. Why my partner wishes to be apart of that group, I'll never know... well ok, that's a lie, I do know. He still thinks of Jack as a father. Just cause we're tag partners, doesn't mean we have to agree on everything though. I have ACTUAL blood in your little group, yet I still can't stand it."

// Shaking his head slightly he continues. \\

"Nah, cause to me... it's nothing but a group of the past, trying to relive their glory, by holding back the future... guys like my boy Eli... dare I even say it... but Mizore too."

// He spits down to the floor, getting a sick look from Sam. \\

"Sorry, saying that left a bad taste in my mouth. It's well documented there is no love between me and the Payne Family. With that said, I can admit that about her. James, you're the exception... you're the past, that didn't have any glory to begin with, not real glory. You think surrounding yourself by former World Champions you'll finally become one yourself? It's commendable... but you still need the talent to do it, do you have it?"

// Kris chuckles and shakes his head. \\

"That remains to be seen, but good luck in that quest. Hell, good luck at Winter Survival... I don't just mean in your title defense against my boy... I mean your chance to get that World Title that has eluded you your whole career... The Sole Survivor Match... I won't come at you at random this time, no excuses, I'm telling you straight up... I'm entering too."

"No more surprises, right? That's some time away though, for now, we got tonight. One on one, you and me... non-title... lucky for you. The fact that North America is being represented by you is almost sickening, but that's okay because Eli is going to rectify that at Winter Survival, I have no doubt about that. I'll prove it... when you can't even beat his 'lackey', least that's what they thought I was in the last company we tried to team up. They learned real quick I was a lot more than that, so will you."

// He pauses for a moment to think for a second before giving a slight nod. \\

"Now I know you must be thinking, this shouldn't be too bad. You competed with my father... you're aligned with my aunt. You got this, right? I got news for you, man. I'm not my piece of shit father... I'm not my spoiled Aunt. I'm nothing like them... and I don't need their legacies to create my own... which is exactly what I will intend to prove. If I have to slap down every member of her little clique to do it, including her... then so be it. Like I said, James... you're just the beginning... I will single-handedly take out Paragon myself if I have to... but I don't have to. I have a partner, even if he wishes to be a member himself. I have unlikely allies that wish to see your demise as well... I can care less about their family, they can care less about me, but what is it they say? The Enemy of my Enemy..."

// Kris chuckles and nods. \\

"You know the rest. I just hope all that training with Jack pays off for you soon enough James... you're going to need it tonight. For what you think you know about me... you're about to learn how wrong it all is. I'm not my father, I'm not my Aunt... I'm just Kris Chaos... The Real Legacy. See ya out there, chump."

// Kris looks over to Sam and smirks. \\

"Good interview."

// Kris walks off leaving Sam puzzled. \\

"If you can call it that..."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum