Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Monday Night Chaos #112 - 10/25/10 Empty Monday Night Chaos #112 - 10/25/10

Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:22 am

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here

NOTE: Web RolePlay from my3gb (no longer available). Eventhough I have reached my working hard drive now, which is great for EWE Results... however for my web rps, I still saved over each rp on single word pads (one pad for Christy, replace with her next roleplay... same for Johnny, Trish, HHH ect.) The roleplays I have up to this point were either Web RPs from my Webs account that I still have access to, or board rps that I converted over from my original RP Archives(that got converted into tapatalk, that I'm not a fan of, thus created this new one). I didn't start saving individual rps until No Love Lost 2011. I know it was that PPV specifically, because I remember the incident that caused me to stop that old technique. Christy had 3 matches, I accidently saved over her 1st Women's Title RP with a rp for one of her other matches, was going to post them same time, didn't think about that issue... so had to quickly redo my 1st Women's Title rp entirely.... saved individual ever since.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum