Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

HeatWave (Main) #20 - 07/18/10 Empty HeatWave (Main) #20 - 07/18/10

Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:39 pm

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

HeatWave (Main) #20 - 07/18/10 Empty Re: HeatWave (Main) #20 - 07/18/10

Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:39 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Web Version

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Backup Forum Version

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ring Name: Johnny Chaos
Nickname: The Extreme One
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Kansas City, Missouri
Theme: "Goin Down" by Three Days Grace
Dating Status: Married- Amanda "Drama" Carter
Finishers: Extreme MakeOver, Chaos Effect, Extreme Splash
Allies: Drama
Enemies: Everyone Else

EWE Career Record
Win: 75
Lose: 58
Draw: 05

Current Streak: 2 Consecutive Losses

Best Streak: ???

Worst Streak: ???

Jensen Era Record
Win: 14
Lose: 09
Draw: 01

Power 15 2.0
Current: N/A
Peak: #10 (Week 9)
Total Appearences: ??

Original Power 15
Peak: #1 (Wks 21-23, 31, 38)
Total Appearences: 42

-SCENE ONE-

[ Our scene opens up backstage of the Old Trafford on Friday Night, it's just a few hours before Black Friday airs. We see Stephanie McMahon enter the parking lot doors, but it's not long before she's bombarded by Trixy.. ]

TRIXY
" Stephanie..I'm sorry to bug you so quick...but how's Hunter? Is he here? "

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
" He'll be out for several months the doctors say. So no he's not here. "

TRIXY
" Then why are you here? Shouldn't you be aiding him. "

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
" He's not crippled, he just can't compete. I tried to stay, he insisted I come and support Shawn in the King of Xtreme. "

TRIXY
" Does Shawn know he has you coming to be by his side? "

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
" I'm on my way to tell him Hunter's wishes. "

TRIXY
" Why the hell did Johnny do this anyway? "

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
" He gave his reasons on ewe.com. Though they really don't make much sense. "

TRIXY
" Really? Where? "

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
" He has his own page, here.. "

[ Stephanie stops walking as they walk into a random lockerroom, don't really see who's lockerroom it is, but convieniantly enough there's a laptop opened up on a desk. Stephanie loads it up and goes to the page, as the two begin reading. ]

IN THE EYES, OF THE EXTREME ONE
Author: Johnny Chaos

PUTTING THINGS TOGETHER
Date Posted: July 9th, 2010

{ Up to this point, the Hall of Fame Killer Quest, has been nothing but failure. But that, shall change. I have discovered the answer to my problems. The key to accomplishing my goals and getting my career back on track. It really is simple actually. There is a very reason why I have not been very successful in my Quest, no I am not to blame. On the contrary, it's someone you all love. Maybe it's not The Game's Fault...but I am going to blame him anyway. I could get in trouble if I blame the true person at fault anyway. The ooc really does get tiresome, so I really can't flat out say, ya it's Jay's fault, he picks HHH over me, and I get the short end of the stick. Well actually I just did...but moving on. }

{ You see, At WrestleMania, I should have Beaten Eighteen. Sure, I beat her down after the match was over, but I should have won the actual match, without even breaking a sweat...but what happened? Someone had to focus on getting their title back, that's what happened. What about a month later at Retribution? Did I dominate White Tiger like I SHOULD Have? No I did not...I caused myself to get disqualified, which was a cheap way out, knowing I was about to lose...My second promo was pathetic, and it costed me the match. Why was my 2nd promo so horrible though? Oh ya, someone had to work hard to retain a title...just to give it away, literally. }

[ Meanwhile we see Trixy and Stephanie still reading it. ]

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
" See what I mean about not making sense? "

TRIXY
" Indeed "

{ Then there's Extreme OverLoad...I should have burried Snake...but no...once again...when there's only time for one decent promo between the two of us...who does he choose....the guy who had no chance in hell at winning unless he done a proper promo...screwing me...AGAIN!...I have narrowed this all down...I know folks can say, but look at your sister...she's had great performances on all of those events too...sure she did...but she has nothing to do with this...I place the blame completely on Triple H...for Christy would be a focus anyway...but Triple H was chosen, over me!...That, I will no longer allow! }

{ I send out this fair warning...tonight, on Black Friday, I may not be booked, but I will certainly be there...He may not be booked...but I also know he will be there, because his boyfriend is...I will put an end to this crap...I will gurantee the 180 turn on this quest...because tonight...on Black Friday....it's FINALLY.....GAME OVER!! }

GAME OVER!
Date Posted: July 10th, 2010

{ As Promised...I came for the blood of the King of Kings...and I got it. The Game will not stand in my way any more. How's it feel Hunter? To be taken out, made a fool of and treated like the piece of garbage that you are. Let's see you steal my spotlight now...let's see you crack some jokes...come on, make us laugh. Your Career is over....compliments of The Extreme One. Hall of Famers Beware, because The Extreme One is fuckin back! }

TRIXY
" His reasons are very strange, but he seems to think Hunter being out, will effect his Hall of Fame Quest somehow? "

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
" Who knows...Johnny's never been accused of being perfectly sane. "

TRIXY
" I hear that.. "

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
" It seems he's added since the last time I seen this. "

[ The girls read on, as the blog continues. ]

KING OF XTREME, ROBBERY!
Date Posted: July 11th, 2010

{ As You all should have seen by now, as it just finished airing..The Extreme One was robbed of the King of Xtreme Tournament. Don't think for a half second the White Knight is even in my league. He merely got lucky and ceased an opportunity, it kinda sucks when the shoe is on the other foot. I will get this hack back, he will have his day, just mark my words old timer, we will meet again. }

{ As far as the person responsible for my loss goes. Whoever fucked with the titan tron to throw me off. I hope you realize just what you have done. Not only have you costed me the King of Xtreme Tournament. But you have given me the embarrassment to be eliminated in the first round, or even worse, to suffer defeat to an old wrinkled hack who can't even get my fuckin name right. Whoever you are, you better hope I never find out who you are. I promise you if I ever find you, you will never walk again! }

[ The girls laugh at that, knowing Johnny is full of shit. ]

THE EXTREME ONE, RISES AGAIN
Date Posted: July 15th, 2010

{ Now that the King of Kings has been dethroned, permanently...The spotlight has moved...there is only one focus now...and it's The Extreme One!...I will rise back to the top, where I belong. Hall of Famers, will drop quicker than AWO Ratings. The only way to go from here, is up. I got the doctors reports...The Game will be out for several months....That can only mean bad news for any son of a bitch who dares be on the other side of the ring of The Extreme One. }

{ I discovered earlier this week that my opponent is going to be Christian Taylor...and I ask, who the fuck is that? I'm not going to go that route though, I know exactly who he is. This is the man who, by some miracle, was voted by the fans to face Dutch Clark for the TV Championship. But could he win? No, he couldn't...He couldn't beat this overhyped Fat Slob. Yes, The Extreme One has went there, the only reason this joker is making a wave of popularity...is because he has yet to be in the ring with The Extreme One. That's a plain fact...but I'm not facing that moron am I? No I'm facing an idiot who couldn't beat that slob, so what's that say about him? }

{ But then there's last week. In a matter of seconds, he was hit with an RKO, and defeated, eliminated from the King of Xtreme Tournament. I know you must all be thinking, Johnny are you two not in the same boat? You was both eliminated in the first round. Here's the difference though kiddies...I was screwed...Christian Taylor, he just sucks...I'm not worried about this guy. Though, I won't lie...upon finding out about this match, I have been training hard all week....of course by training I mean, fuckin my wife...having a beer while watching TV....Fuckin the maid of my hotel...having another beer and watching more tv...then fuckin the fine bitch in room 308. }

[ Stephanie and Trixy shake their heads as they read this. ]

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
" What a pig, how the hell is he still married?...better yet, what idiot falls for his tricks to sleep with him? "

[ Trixy bows her head at this, not responding. Stephanie picks up on this, then just goes back to reading. ]

{ Christian Taylor...you are nothing more than a glorified filler. You're here, to make people like me look good. Don't worry kid, that doesn't take much on your part. You are the first of a long list to come. The Game is Over...The True re-birth of The Extreme One is finally back upon us...I'm ready to tear this shit up...and Christian Taylor, you are merely first...tough luck, but someone's gotta do it. Hall of Famers watching this match, take notes, and take notice...forget about the quest up to this point....because now, it becomes a reality...now things get done the right way....like one of my old songs was called...MY WAY!.....How serious can I truely be about the true Johnny Chaos back in the ranks...the real Johnny Chaos that will make a man gulp upon seeing their name next to mine on the cards....serious enough, I have spawned a new phrase....Unleash Chaos was plain lame, that one didn't last long....Saying my name like I have done for two years, that has just gotten old....Christian Taylor when you have suffered defeat...and have come to realize, you are not the best in this business...Don't question it...you are not dilusional...that is merely...The Chaos Effect.. }

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
" Weak.. "

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" I agree... "

[ Trixy and Stephanie quickly turn around, to see Johnny Chaos standing in the doorway. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" That was just a spur of the moment thing...a trial really...I do fully intend on coming up with a new phrase...this occasion does desserve one. "

TRIXY
" What occasion? "

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" My return to the limelight of course...you guys just finished reading, are you not aware? It's all going to fall into place now...I will return to the top, where I belong...I am finally back as the center of attention. "

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
" What are you even doing in here? "

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Well no wonder you didn't know I was back on the rise, you wasn't reading my page at all. Apparently you can't read, this is my lockerroom. "

TRIXY
" We'll leave then. "

[ Trixy walks out of the room, but Johnny grabs Stephanie's arm. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" You can stay....we can have a little fun. "

[ Johnny touched her lips as he said that, which has now resulted into a slap to the face from Stephanie, he just laughs. ]

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
" You really are insane...I'd never do such a thing. "

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Sure, I guess you rather crawl back in bed with a man who will now go nowhere. "

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
" More than you will go. "

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Don't be like that, I'm on the rise...how many times do I have to say it?

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
" On the rise? Have you forgotten, Your Quest has been nothing but pathetic...Name me one Hall of Famer you have Disposed of. "

[ Johnny smirks. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Your Husband. "

[ Stephanie slaps Johnny again, then walks out of the room. Johnny holds his cheek and smiles. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" This is my Kingdom now.. "

[ Just when we think the scene is about to fade...Johnny's cell goes off. He picks it up and answers it... ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Hello?..Ya this is him, who's this?...Jack huh...what do you want, to join the list possibly?....What the hell do you find so funny?...Keep telling yourself that old timer, what the hell do you want?....What kind of insight?...Meet you? Why can't you just tell me on the phone, if I can even trust your info...Oh I can trust you huh, I don't even know you, you was here what, a month?...Of course I'll be there, you better not be wasting my time... "

[ Johnny hangs up and is about to head out the door, when Drama enters.. ]

[ The Extreme Wife ]
DRAMA
" I'm back.. "

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Now I gotta go.. "

[ The Extreme Wife ]
DRAMA
" Where you going? "

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" I gotta meet with Jack Michaels.. "

[ The Extreme Wife ]
DRAMA
" For what? "

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Apparently he has info on what happened with my match...man must be a fuckin magician I don't fuckin know...I'll be back.. "

[ The Extreme Wife ]
DRAMA
" Hurry back, I want a quicky before your match.. "

[ Johnny smirks at that and exits the room as the scene fades away.. ]

NEXT MATCH
Date: 07/18/10
Card: HeatWave #20
Opponent(s): Christian Taylor
Stipulation: Singles Match

LAST 3 MATCHES
Date: 07/11/10
Card: HeatWave #19
Opponent(s): The White Knight
Stipulation: KOX Round One - Extreme Rules
Outcome: Defeat

Date: 06/27/10
Card: Extreme OverLoad
Opponent(s): Snake
Stipulation: Street Fight
Outcome: Defeat

Date: 06/20/10
Card: HeatWave #18
Opponent(s): B-Radical
Stipulation: Singles Match
Outcome: Victory

TITLES HELD
EWE Champion
World Heavyweight Champion (2)
International Champion
All American Champion
X-Tag Team Champion
(w/ Mortis)
X-Division Champion
Mid Eastern Champion
X-Core Champion (2)
X-Core 24/7 Champion (3)

SPOTLIGHT
Superstar of the Month- Dec 2006
Superstar of the Week- 8x
Top 5 Rper- 30x

OTHER AWARDS
Best Storyline (Rev X Vs. PJ)
#2 Rper for HFO PPV
Best Faction (ECW)
Best Xplosion Brand Match (Chill Factor - WHC TLC Match vs Nero Phoenix - Won)
#3 RPer for KOX PPV
#4 RPer for American Revolution PPV
#4 RPer for SSLAM PPV
#1 RPer for Halloween Havoc PPV
#4 RPer for Final Cut PPV
#1 RPer for Chill Factor PPV
Best Faction (The Extreme Connection)
Best Chaos Brand Match (SSLAM EWE Championship Elimination Chamber - Won)
#4 RPer for KOX PPV
#3 RPer for AfterMath PPV
#3 RPer for Extreme OverLoad PPV
#1 RPer for SSLAM PPV
EWE Hall of Fame
MISC
Gold Grand Slammer
1st Ever International Champion
1st Ever Superstar of the Month
Ended Sean Lewis' Undefeated Streak in BWL
Hat Tricked 3 EWE Heavyweight Titles within a year

Witness To The Chaos Effect