Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

HeatWave (Main) #10 - 03/21/10 Empty HeatWave (Main) #10 - 03/21/10

Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:02 pm

RESULT: DEFEAT (Reversed Decision, see results Wink )

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

HeatWave (Main) #10 - 03/21/10 Empty Re: HeatWave (Main) #10 - 03/21/10

Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:23 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

The camera's open up on the set of the hottest new webshow, The Chaos Effect. Johnny and Drama are sitting in their chairs as the show begins.

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
" Hello folks, I'm Drama. "

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" I'm Johnny Chaos...and this is the Chaos Effect. "

Johnny takes a drink of water, then looks back to the camera.

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Today's topic, is of course Android #18 "

The sound tech plays can cheers as Johnny shakes his head.

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" I told him to use boos. "

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
" Guess he knew better, and knew they'd cheer. "

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" It's sick that they do. "

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
" Anyways, those who don't know, a couple weeks ago, my husband sent out a challenge for Eighteen to face him at WrestleMania. "

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" And of course she doesn't have the guts to answer me. "

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
" You don't know that. "

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Oh really? Let's see, I called her out on national television. I went to the orphange she owns looking for her. I played the footage back on national television just to insult her. And now this week I'm scheduled to embarass a friend of hers. Yet she still hasn't answered me, I'd call that fear. "

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
" Or maybe she's just busy. "

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" We all know that isn't it. She's retired now, she isn't busy at all. "

Drama shakes her head and looks over to the camera.

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
" Moving on, let's talk about WrestleMania, what do you think so far? "

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" The grandest stage of them all, and it doesn't look so grand so far. "

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
" What is that supposed to mean? I think the card looks good so far. "

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" You might, and so does any other idiot fan. But actually look at it, first you got the Money in the Bank, it promises to be the worst Money in the Bank EWE has ever had, no matter what the stipulation is. "

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
" What makes you say that? "

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Simple, my sister is in it...that makes it a guranteed flop. "

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
" That ain't right. "

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Of course it is. Moving on we got LAW vs Rikku, what idiot could care for this match? "

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
" Alot of people actually. "

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" All morons I assure you. I mean look at them, you got LAW, a co-owner, aka a worthless hack who's only trying to re-kindle some old glory. But to me hes always been an over-rated moron. Did you know he costed me a match once? "

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
" What do you mean? "

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" A Tag team match once. I was being a team player, trying to get us the win, then the idiot just hits me with an Arrest Warrant for no reason. "

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
" I recall that match, it was against DOD 2. You wasn't being a team player, you guys had issues that whole match. "

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Still doesn't change the fact he hit me with the Arrest Warrant, when we were supposed to be partners, which got the moron a Gloria from Lewis to cost us the match. Least that idiot took the fall though. And at least letting DOD pick the stips for our title defenses didn't hurt me, I actually retained...I didn't lose mine to a chick...which also happens to be his opponent for WrestleMania...hell he's never even beat her, he's lost to her what, a half dozen times? How the hell do you do that? "

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
" She's pretty good, you've lost to her before too. "

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Only once, meaning it was a fluke...I haven't lost to her a half dozen times...it's embarassing. "

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
" So you really don't care about that match, I'm affraid to even ask about the other match. "

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" And you're smart for that. It's a freaking Women's Title match, enough said, you already know my feelings on the Women's Division. It's pointless, none of them sluts belong in our business, except to accompany us to the ring. "

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
" You've never been accused of believing in women's rights. You've always been sexist, infact it was your verbal, more importantly, physical abuse that led you to your first match with Eighteen, which you lost. In fact like you say to LAW about Rikku, you've never beaten Eighteen. "

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" We all know about Halloween Havoc of 2005, Eighteen stuck her nose in my business, then wanted to stand up for the divas of EWE. As far as me never beating her, it's cause we never had a proper match, something has always happened. "

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
" Excuses excuses. "

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Well there won't be any for WrestleMania, if she has the guts to accept, which she probably won't, if she did however then I'd prove once and for all that she is not better than me. "

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
" Well now, we can talk about HeatWave. "

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" No that's scene two, it's time to end this show. "

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
" No Jay's sister been on the comp all day til about a quarter after 11...luckily you had part of this roleplay already done, but still it screws Trish, and doesn't leave you time to bother with scene two, may as well just do it here. "

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Fine, whatever, that moron needs to stop waiting til the last day, then he wouldn't have to worry about his sister hogging the comp, though it is kinda funny she always does it on Sundays. "

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
" Ironic really. "

Johnny looks over to the camera and smirks.

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" So tonight on HeatWave, I send a message to Eighteen. She doesn't have the guts to answer my challenge for WrestleMania, I will force her to show up, that or watch her boyfriend drink his own blood. "

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
" Then he'd be like a Vampire "

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" No jokes Amanda, you're not HBK, and this isn't a DX promo, Jay didn't have him booked this week. "

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
" Ok I'll hush. "

Johnny looks back to the camera.

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" You may wonder why I can make that claim. It's simple, win or lose, I will not stop after that bell rings, not until I hear the lovely sound of Drowning Pool over the PA System. "

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
" You're a Drowning Pool fan? "

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Well I just meant I want to hear that song Sinner. "

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
" You like it? "

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Jay does...but that's irrelevant, I just want to hear it because it's Eighteen's theme...now stop trying to be like HBK...WE'RE NOT DX! "

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
" Tell Jay to stop then, maybe he misses doing a funny DX promo at least once a week. "

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Well stop Jay, I hate those idiots! You should know that, I'm your creation...I hate everyone...except myself. "

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
" And me right? "

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Well I love all females. "

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
" Excuse me? "

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Except her... what the fuck was my pic base thinking? "

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
" Huh? "

Johnny ignores it and moves on.

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Eighteen you have a choice to make. Come out and accept my challenge, or watch your boyfriend suffer. I'll leave it to you. "

Johnny smiles.

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Now that brings me to my opponent himself. The great White Tiger...The EWE Legend...5x Heavyweight Champion...2005 Royal Rumble Winner...the 2010 and 1st ever Sole Survivor...The first Golden Grand Slammer. Blah blah blah...we finally meet one on one...for the 2nd time, which people may not remember the first time...but this will be the first time, since I got my grand slam...making it the first time ever we have Golden Grand Slammer...versus Golden Grand Slammer. "

Johnny smiles and pauses for a moment.

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" You always try to discredit mine, because I hid behind a mask to win my last title, which was the X-Division Title. But we can all discredit your Grand Slam because of the X-Division as well...I may of used a secret idenity and wore a mask, but at least I COMPETED to win the X-Division Title...you had it handed to you on a silver platter. Literally handed to you by Shane McMahon. "

Johnny shakes his head.

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" So don't discredit mine, discredit yours old timer. I shouldn't use that line, not only is it over-used, but people fail to realise I might be older than you, the character anyway. The 12th was my 33rd B-Day, so ya. Mine anyway, Jay became 24, but that's neither here nor there, done used enough ooc stuff in this roleplay. "

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
" But that's acceptable, because that's what you made this show for, so you can talk about ANYTHING in OR out of character. "

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" That's true, but on the ooc note, Jay has to code, so I'm wrapping this up. Tiger, come prepared...if you sneak a roleplay in, which I'm sure you will...you may get this win...if that be the case, then thank Jay's sister...that's all I can say...sure it's Jay's fault too for waiting til today, doing the roster stuff yesterday instead of roleplaying, but whatever. Back into character now...Jeff, I will teach you one thing...don't EVER underestimate me...you truely have no idea what I'm capable of...you can discredit my Grand Slam...you can say whatever you want about me...but thinking You're way above me, will be the biggest mistake of your life...I can take this match at any moment...and do so any way possible...unlike you...I'm not affraid to use other resources...cheat in other words..You may frown upon that...even call me a coward for the way I have won matches...but in reality you are the coward...you're the one affraid of getting caught....IF you think I'm not on your level...you have fogotten who I am...but don't worry, I'll remind you tonight...I'll remind the world...that I am indeed "

Johnny smiles then nods

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" JOHNNY FUCKING CHAOS!!! "

The scene abruptly ends.

-END OF FEED-
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum