Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

HeatWave (Main) #15 - 05/16/10 Empty HeatWave (Main) #15 - 05/16/10

Sun Aug 21, 2022 8:37 pm

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

HeatWave (Main) #15 - 05/16/10 Empty Re: HeatWave (Main) #15 - 05/16/10

Sun Aug 21, 2022 8:46 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

The scene opens on the set of The Chaos Effect, we see Johnny and Drama both sitting in their chairs as they look toward the camera.

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Hello idiots . . . and welcome to The Chaos Effect. "

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
" Nice intro, as always. "

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Of course . . . this week we are going to talk about a little quest I began at WrestleMania. "

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
" Oh, whatever could you mean? "

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Don't play dumb . . . My quest to take out as many so-called Legends, and hall of famers as I can. Showing the world that I am the one true Legend of EWE. "

Johnny smiles and continues.

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" As I said it began at WrestleMania. Being the grandest stage of them all, you all got a two for one deal. It was there Eighteen and Derek Daniels were the first to be checked off the list. "

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
" Even though you lost at WrestleMania. "

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" It's not always about winning and losing Amanda . . . By the way, congrats on your first draw in your career. "

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
" Thanks . . . Only three matches in my six year career, and now finally one I didn't lose. Even when I was trying to give it to her. "

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Why? "

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
" Because Jensen told me to sell her debut, which she messed up, so I'm sure he's not happy about it. "

"The Extreme One"JOHNNY CHAOS
" Why would you even consider that? "

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
" Because he's my boss. "

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" So what? I'd never do that crap, I'm the only one to decide when I win or lose. I job, only when I want to . . . like I did Cena at Summer Slam 2007. "

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
" Oh so that's how you're going to try and sell it? "

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" It's true though. "

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
" Sure. "

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Whatever, don't believe me . . . Back to what I was saying . . . I didn't have to beat Eighteen, to put her on the list. I got the better of her after the match, she didn't watch herself, that's her own fault. Then there was Derek.  He was dumb enough to honestly believe the EWE would deliberately pick him to be a special guest commentator for their biggest show of the year. When in actuality, I suggested it to them, I set his ass up. "

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
" Who does it better? "

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Obviously no one. Just like I did a couple weeks ago. I suggested Emperor Ben be reinstated back into the EWE Hall of Fame. Only for me to ambush him at his own home. Which of course, has checked him off the list. "

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
" Pure Genius. "

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" That's me. And then last week, I do it again . . . White Tiger honestly thought I was still in Australia, but he was also set up. Last week was merely a preview though, he will officially be checked off the list at Retribution, when hopefully, the EWE will not hear from him again. "

Johnny smiles, liking the thought of that.
"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
" We can only wish. "

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" But it'll happen, just you see. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised to see him lose to Trish tonight. As embarrassing and ridiculous as that would be, it is not that far of a long shot to me. "

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
" You have got to be kidding me? "

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" I kid not . . . yes, losing to Trish, is an insane thought, what male, with a shred of talent, could do such a thing? But I see it coming, because he won't have his mind on Trish, his mind will be on the fear, the fear of me ending his career at Retribution. "

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
" You know he'll never admit that. "

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Of course he won't, in fact he'll deny it, perhaps he'll even make jokes about it. The fact is, it's on the back of his mind, he knows he has to watch his every move, with an eye over his shoulder, cause who knows when The Extreme One can strike. I could help Trish win, I could not show up at all . . . it's all mind games, and I love them. "

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
" He does too.  Thus, he could say the same thing, leaving you to wonder if he'll mess with you during your match with Assassin. "

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" But see, He thinks he is good at mind games, where I have perfected them. He can't out maneuver me . . . I already have the next 10 steps planned. "

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
" You seem to be talking a lot about Retribution. "

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Right, I should talk about my match tonight. As my wife has done alluded to, I have a match tonight with another Hall of Famer. My Quest continues with the great Assassin.. "

They both look over to each other, then burst out into laughter.

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
" Great? "

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" I honestly don't know where that came from..That does sound wrong though doesn't it? "

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
" I'd say so, how could anyone call him great? Though he has been a two time Undisputed Champion. "

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Big Deal.. "

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
" It is, since you've never held the Undisputed. "

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" That's cause that title was before I finally got my big break, my first real shot, and I won on that first shot mind you.. "

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
" Well it came back briefly after you have done had your break. "

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Quit trying to make me look bad, you're on my side remember? Besides, that doesn't matter...has Assassin SUCCESSFULLY defended his Undisputed Title on either occasion? "

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
" Well no, but.. "

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Nuff said...I have...let's not forget when I made Sean Lewis my little bitch in the Barbed Wire Ladder, which he USED to be undefeated in...I emphasize on the USED, because of me "

Johnny smiles and winks, as Drama shakes her head and laughs slightly.

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" In any event, we all know Assassin can't hold The Extreme One's jockstrap. I'll wrestle circles around this fool.. "

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
" Not if you don't get to post...I mean air this.. "

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" What are you talking about? "

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
" Don't act like you don't know...Trish's has already been recorded...but she's waiting to be aired...now while you and your sister record yours...you are waiting to hear from Jay's Ride...scratch that...from the producer, that you ain't heard from all day, with, as of this moment, 3 hours left until deadline..You know, that deadline for airing..not role.. "

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" We get it...He better show up!...err, I mean the Producer, I'm not going to have ANOTHER non-aired promo, cost me another match.. "

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
" Are you referring to when your promo was 10 times better than Adrien, or whatever his name is...but the producer forgot to air it, since you didn't have interne...err, I mean resources, to air it yourself at the time...so you aired it late on the general promo section. "

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Yes...by the way, since when did we try to use special terms for our ooc stuff? "

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
" I don't know, you started it.. "

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Nuh uh, you did.. "

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
" I'm telling you.. "

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Shall I scroll up and copy? "

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
" Ok, it's back.. "

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Anyways...where was I? "

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
" You said you was going to run circles around Assassin, because you think you're in track or something. "

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" I never said that. "

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
" Wrestle circles, whatever.. "

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Right...because he's not in my league...he's fluked his way into the history books, and even worse, the Hall of Fame...Tonight I'm going to rectify that travesty...tonight Assassin will meet The one True Extreme One.. "

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
" He's met you before.. "

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Well tonight it's different...tonight I have a purpose...tonight...Assassin gets "

Johnny makes a check motion with his hand.

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Checked off the list...for I am The Extreme One...and I am JOHNNY FUCKIN CHAOS!!

Johnny looks straight over to the camera.

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" And you have all just felt the effects of The Chaos Effect.. "

The show abruptly cuts off as the scene fades.

-END OF FEED-
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum