Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

HeatWave (Main) #8 - 03/07/10 Empty HeatWave (Main) #8 - 03/07/10

Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:36 pm

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

HeatWave (Main) #8 - 03/07/10 Empty Re: HeatWave (Main) #8 - 03/07/10

Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:46 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

The scene opens up in a small studio, its the set to a brand new show. Johnny is seen sitting in a recliner, while Drama is sitting in another.

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
To all you losers and rejects out there, Welcome to The Chaos Effect. If you been living under a rock, or are just a complete moron, my name is Johnny Chaos.

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
And I'm Drama, of course.

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
They'd have to be an idoit to not know you.

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
Well, they probably are. Most fans are.

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
That's a good point.

They both laugh and shake their heads.

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
Anyways, the point of this show, is to rant or talk about whatever the hell I want.

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
And so you don't have to do a lame interview or ring promo all the time.

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
That too. They are very lame, expecially interviews. I mean our interviewers are idoits. Kenny, he's a complete tool, has the guy ever even been laid?

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
I doubt it.

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
Ya, me too. Then there's Trixy and Kelly...They are complete idoits. You can't get much dumber then them. I mean, I'd bang em, actually I have, but that's about all they are good for.

Drama looks over to Johnny, not seeming very pleased.

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
You what?

Johnny looks over, like he forgot she was there for a moment.

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
That was...umm...before me and you got together.

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
Neither of them even got hired til after we were already together.

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
Well damn..

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
That's all you can say?

Johnny just looks back to the camera trying to ignore it.

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
Moving on

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
No no...I don't think so.

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
Come on, like you haven't heard about it before.

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
Well of course I have, but I was giving you the bennefit of the doubt. Maybe I was wrong you are a manwhore.

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
Like you're perfect, you don't really think I ain't heard about Dean?

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
Oh please, that was only payback for sleeping with Kandi "STD Queen" Washington.

Johnny shrugs.

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
I was just using....ok you're right I am a manwhore...I'm a Sex-O-Holic. Maybe I should go to AA Meetings.

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
AA Meetings are for Alcholics.

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
Ok, so SA Meetings.

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
Do they even have those?

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
Well Chaz Michael Michaels went to something like that, maybe I could too.

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
Chaz Michael Michaels?

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
Will Ferrel.

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
Nope, still confused.

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
Blades of Glory.

Drama just shakes her head.

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
Forget about movies, this seriously needs to come to an end.

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
Well we can talk about it later, we should finish this show.

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
Fine. Why don't you talk about when you failed Sole Survivor.

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
That tends to happen when you no show.

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
Weren't you one of the people who said you'd win though, in that massive General RP.

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
Least I wasn't the very first person to say they was going to win, then they got eliminated. But I'll talk about him later. Right now I want to talk about WrestleMania. You see folks, don't think cause I was eliminated from Sole Survivor, my Road to WrestleMania has ended. Don't think because Jensen and LAW are too gay to give me a qualifyer for Money in the Bank, because I've been a Heavyweight Champ 3 times, that my Road to WrestleMania has come to an end. Them are merely bumps in the road. I promise you I will find a way into WrestleMania's card. I have not missed one single WrestleMania in EWE's history, I have been to all five. I can assure I'm not going to start now. Mark my words, I will be at WrestleMania!

Drama holds her ear.

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
Geeze, tone it down, I'm right next to you ya know.

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
Right, sorry. Anyways, onto my opponent on HeatWave.

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
Really, thats it?

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
No, I'm about to talk about my match, then that's it.

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
Ya thats what I mean, you're already going to your match. What's the point of having this show, where we can talk about anything, bash anything or anyone we want, if you just wanna talk about your match and get it over with?

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
Maybe our next episode. Jericho's promo was weak, I don't really need that much, just talk about him and get it over with.

"The Extreme Wife"
DRAMA
It may of been short, but it was different. One specific Judge loves the unique roleplays. So he may still vote for him.

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
Well mine is different too, duh.

"The Extreme Wife"
JOHNNY CHAOS
So that's the real reason you made this show? to be different cause your opponents was?

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
Maybe, either way it's a good idea and I could really start tearing into stuff on this show, can't wait...but next time...right now let's talk about HeatWave.

"The Extreme Wife"
JOHNNY CHAOS
Go on then.

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
Chris Jericho, if you're watching, and we both know you are, because you have nothing better to do, except maybe wipe Jensen's ass. See there's my first problem with you. Your affiliation with The Industry. That group spells pathetic. Did the Extreme Connection kiss Vince or Shane's ass? Did Revolution X kiss an authority's ass? Then their was ECW, which we all know I was the very one to put that group on the map. They was nothing, until they recruited me. The Industry just makes me sick. I can care less about Jensen or LAW. I don't kiss anyone's ass. I don't like Authority at all.

Johnny pauses and looks over to Drama, then back to the camera.

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
That's maybe the only thing I have in common with idoits like Austin and DX. Difference being, while they don't like authority, they still kiss the fan's asses. I can care less what the fans think of me. I can't stand them morons, almost as much as I hate authority. You and your buddies go around doing whatever Jensen wants, you all make me sick. As far as your comments of me goes, saying I'm washed up, or whatever you said to that effect.

Johnny laughs and shakes his head.

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
You gotta be kidding me right? You got alot of nerve. You should be looking in the mirror with that conversation buddy. You sit there and say I'm trying to hang onto the past. But in reality, that's you, your only achievements were from the WWE, and you don't let us forget about them. What have you done in EWE though? You held the International Title within 2 months after you signed? Good for you, I did the same thing in 2 weeks, becoming the 1st International Champion. Don't talk me down like you are something special, because I promise you, come Sunday, I will show you how much I really have left. I will do every single person a favor, I will shut the trap of yours, or my name isn't Johnny.

Johnny pauses and smiles, as Drama blocks her ears.

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
JOHNNY FUCKIN CHAOS!!

Johnny nods as Drama looks back to the camera.

"The Extreme Wife"
JOHNNY CHAOS
Thats all the time we have for tonight, make sure you see HeatWave live this Sunday, and catch us next time, on The Chaos Effect.

They both smile as the scene fades away.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum