Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Season Pool Rules Empty Season Pool Rules

Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:01 am
(Bear with my odd Example... old set of rules I found and just copied, cause still covers everything nicely.)

All Picks must be made before opening Kick Off of the 1st Game that week, however, if you're late, you are allowed to make picks for games that haven't started yet, making sure you re-adjust your points so that your max is the number of games you picked for. More on the points below.

For The Normal Season Pool, much different than our Playoff Pool. You pick all games each week...and make a wager. Depending how many Games their is that week, is the highest amount you can wager...so if there's 15 Games, then you can wager up to 15 Points on a game, Keeping in Mind, You Can ONLY use each number once per week. So, you can't have 15 points wagered on two different games for one week. If the team you pick wins, you get however many points added to your total score...however, if the team you pick loses, then the points you put will be subtracted from your total score.

EXAMPLE

Pink Tacos vs Red Devils
I Pick: Pink Tacos
I wager: 2 Points

Purple Snakes vs Blue Razors
I Pick: Blue Razors
I wager: 1 Point

Say Pink Tacos & Purple Snakes win
I would gain 2 points for picking Pink Tacos, but lose a point because I picked Blue Razors
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum