Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

The Re-Birth of Extreme Empty The Re-Birth of Extreme

Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:26 am
In January of 2009, Vince McMahon C.E.O. of Extreme Wrestling Entertainment (Daughter, Stephanie just the on-screen Chairwoman at the time) had poured all his funds into Preparing the AnniVersary Pay Per View. At the Last Minute, the Network and Satellite Companies had pulled from the idea...leaving EWE Bankrupt.

September of 2009, Michael Alan Jensen, C.E.O. and Founder of Jensen Industries. Purchased The Rights of Extreme Wrestling Entertainment for $250,000. It's Said Jensen will be Re-Birthing The Company from the Ground Up.

Michael Jensen:
I had been a fan of EWE since it was originally opened. When it shut down just before the AnniVersary I was a little upset, I knew I could afford to buy it, but didn't think of it at the time. Just a month ago I thought about trying to run it but wasn't sure if I'd have the knack for that sort of thing. After a month of debating it, I have finally decided it's worth the risk. This once great company deserves another chance, and I'm going to give it one.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum