Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Extreme OverLoad 2015 - 11/22/15 Empty Extreme OverLoad 2015 - 11/22/15

Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:21 pm
Extreme OverLoad 2015 - 11/22/15 47de56eba29a41afe4c60950f6eaebd75866500b

Ring Name: Abby Addiction
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Kansas City, Kansas
Resides: St. Louis, Missouri
Theme: "Addicted" by Saving Abel
Finishers: Abstinence & DeTox
Allies: Christy Chaos
Kelly
Angela Fortin
Amelia Pietersen
The Experience

Enemies: ...

EWE Career Record
Win: 58
Lose: 10
Draw: 01

EWE Singles Record
Win: 46
Lose: 09
Draw: 01

EWE Tag Record
Win: 12
Lose: 01
Draw: 00

Current Streak: 1 Consecutive Victory

Best Streak: 19 Consecutive Victories

Worst Streak: 2 Consecutive Defeats

Power 15
Peak: #2 (Wk 5)
Total Appearences: 21/24

2nd Power 15
Peak: #1 (Wks 13, 24 & 25)
Total Appearences: 23/30

Original Power 15
Peak: #2 (Wk 57)
Total Appearences: 10/57

Addicting Prologue - - - > > >
Well one Bella gets her lesson learned on who NOT to mess with. Now it's onto more pressing matters, a Diva's Tag Title defene... the second since DTF Aquired the titles at WrestleMania. The problem is, they have no clue who they are facing. With choices ranging from 5 different teams... that is the fun of Extreme OverLoad... You truly have the power... unfortuantely, that power isn't going to be good enough to give your choice the ability to do the impossible, for whoever it is, they simply can't.... simply won't... Beat the Addiction.

< < < - - - End Prologue

]] -- SCENE ONE -- [[
Title: Sunrise Comfort
Setting: On & Off Camera
Date: ???, 2015

With a shot of mahogony stained wall, the scene slowly moves around the very well put together room. It's hard to pay too close attention to nice furniture in the bedroom though, with the beautiful brunette pacing the middle of the room, wearing white silk gown. With a Cell phone placed to her head with her right hand, and worried look on her face she continues to pace.

The Addiction
ABIGAIL PRESTON
Angie, it's Abigail... again... PLEASE call me back, you're really starting to worry me.

She sits down at the foot of her bed a moment. Contemplating trying again, she lifts the phone back up, but before she can dial, she's grabbed gently on the shoulder.

Chaos Legacy
KRIS TAILBOTT
Babe, it's only 6am... come back to bed.

She grabs his hand, then shakes her head before letting go and standing up.

The Addiction
ABIGAIL PRESTON
I can't... I can't sleep, you know that.

Kris nods his head, with a look of concern for his girlfriend.

Chaos Legacy
KRIS TAILBOTT
I know... but are you sure you're not overreacting a little?

She shakes her head as she paces again.

The Addiction
ABIGAIL PRESTON
No, no I'm not... I haven't been able to get ahold of her for three days... it's not like her.

Chaos Legacy
KRIS TAILBOTT
She's your friend, and you're worried, I understand that. She's a big girl though, she can handle herself... she's probably just keeping herself focused on her title match, it's a pretty big opportunity for her.

Abby shakes her head once again.

The Addiction
ABIGAIL PRESTON
No, that's not it, cause she would at least text me to let me know she needed her space for it. This isn't the first time she's had a big match.

She stops her pacing looking at a still unconvinced Kris.

The Addiction
ABIGAIL PRESTON
There's things about her you don't know... I'm genuniely concerned, she could be in trouble... I can feel it in my bones.

Chaos Legacy
KRIS TAILBOTT
No, you don't know that, you can't think that way babe. Come here.

The Addiction
ABIGAIL PRESTON
How can I not?! I told you, this is not like her. I have to go find her.

Abby starts to leave when Kris sits up and grabs her hand. She looks back at him.

Chaos Legacy
KRIS TAILBOTT
Give it a little more time before you go on this wild goose chase... come on, calm down, come back to bed.

She looks at him for a moment then shakes her head pulling her hand away.

The Addiction
ABIGAIL PRESTON
No I can't sleep right now.

She takes a few steps towards the door.

Chaos Legacy
KRIS TAILBOTT
Abigail, please.

The Addiction
ABIGAIL PRESTON
I'm just going to get some air.

She walks out the door as Kris sighs and lays back down, figuring it's best to let her have her space right now. The scene skips ahead to Abby sitting out on the deck of her back porch, looking at the beautiful sunrise, but unable to appreciate it, with worry and concern racing through her mind. After several minutes and after an Extreme OverLoad flyer hanging out of her purse caught her eye, she finally decided on the best way to take her mind off of the concern. She grabs her Diva's Tag Championship and a camcorder before heading back to her back deck, on the way she notices a message on her laptop. She looks at it, hoping it was from Angela... but instead it was from Nikki Bella reading "I hope you don't think that fluke means anything... our show is still better, we actually air ours.... and I'm still SOOO much better than you". Abby rolls her eyes before heading out to the deck. After setting up the camecorder on the railing of her deck, she looks down at herself, realizing she probably should of changed out of the gown into some real clothes, but shrugs it off, thinking it's not that big of a deal now. Sitting down she lays the Diva's Tag Title in her lap, then flips the camercorder on, in a flash changing her somber concerned expression to a smile.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Hello EWE Nation... Extreme OverLoad... Your Pay Per View... is fastly approaching, and I do gotta say I'm greatly looking forward to it. I was originally supposed to be apart of the last one, 4 years ago... I was supposed to debut in an invite match for the Diva's title ballot... but that wasn't meant to be... instead I made my EWE Debut 3 weeks after the last Extreme OverLoad... so I am honored to say, this is my first one.

She nods before pulling the title up onto her shoulder.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Very interesting concept and match I find myself in... defending these titles, against one of five different teams... the possabilities are endless, and it's completely up to you. I know it's better to be doing this with my partner, but she's not here right now...

She sighs thinking to herself "Great start, for this trying to help keep your mind off of it". Shaking her head she continues.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
She'll be there with me at Extreme OverLoad... not just getting her overdue shot at the Undisputed Championship... but helping me defend these as well... the fun part, is we don't know who against... that fate, lies on you. So who will it be EWE? Who will step up to take on the Diva's Task Force?

She reaches into her purse and pulls out a picture of the Frost Elfs... it seems she made more preparations than we noticed.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Your first choice, is the Frost Elfs. They've faced us already, but that's not to say you fans won't want to give them another chance. We took these titles from them at WrestleMania... and we beat them again in their rematch at Royal Flush... but what happens if you fans give them one more chance, could they possibly make it third times the charm?

She nods for a moment, letting it sneak in.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
It very well could.... I have said it numerous times, especially in those last two tag matches, and even more with Mizore who I have fought solo... I respect the heart and desire of both of you. Granted I do question Stealth Elf's loyalties and morals after the events of Chaos 205, but that is a touchy subject. She did what she felt she had to do, I don't entirely blame her, I'm just not a fan of using the briefcase like that, and this is coming from someone who watched their own mentor cheap shot cash-in herself.

She shakes her head.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Then again, she did at least do the work herself, cheap attack or not... You have to forgive me for having such disdain for how that was handled... I told this same story to Josie when she had a similar cash-in... I hate it, cause one more time... yet another similar situation... happened to me... when Mallory Costas cashed in me... fresh after a 6 on 1 assault by the Queens of Wrestling... good times.

She rolls her eyes.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
So forgive me for not particularly liking how you got the job done... but that doesn't matter I guess, that's not what this match is about. At the same time though, if I hate what you did, how do you think the fans feel? Not to mention the nugget I already said about failing to beat us twice already. I don't see my match being against The Frost Elfs. Good luck either way ladies.

She drops the photo then reaches in to pull out another. This one with a side by side promo shot of Summer Rae and Jessica Fugate, with Jessica holding a Annie Manequin.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Your next choice is the loveable duo of Summer Sunshine. I've always loved Jesse's heart and will. She's a great girl, one I always look forward to getting in the ring with. Summer, I admit was not the most pleasant girl to talk to when she first got here... but it seems Jesse has been a nice influence on her... she actually seems to have a soul now, and not seem so selfish and heartless.

She shakes her head slightly.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
I know that has nothing to do with competing in a match... but then again, respect is everything in this business.. and I'm glad to see Summer Rae finally learned how to show some. None the less ladies, as much as I would love to face the pair of you... I don't see it happening. I don't see you guys pulling enough support from the fans. They love you I'm sure, especially Jesse... no offense Summer... but as team, the two of you have not quite made that splash yet, not enough to garner the fan's attention in a situation like this. I guess we won't know til Next Sunday, but good luck either way ladies.

Abby drops the picture, then pulls up the next one, which is Becky Lynch and Sasha Banks.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Next you have Becky Lynch and Sasha Banks... or Team BAE. They actually could get your vote... I haven't seen much of them myself, being on Chaos, but I have heard they've made a decent splash over on Xplosion already. I gotta admit, I kind of do want to see them get the vote... you know me, I love a fresh new challenge, which is exactly what Team BAE would be, an unfamilar team I've never faced before, a fresh new challenge. So bring it Boss... bring it Lynch... if you ladies get the vote, good luck to you two, you're going to need it.

Dropping the picture she pulls another one out of her purse, now of Hollie Winder and Kelsi Parr.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Then you have The original Experience. Always fan favorites, so of course a threat to get the vote. Especially with everyone knowing they both just need these titles to become the 4th and 5th Diva's Grand Slammers. I don't think order matters at this point... me getting it second didn't matter, Trish was first, that was the one that mattered. Now it's just an honor just to get it period... so good luck Ladies... I just hope you don't plan on making history, off of me.

She drops the picture and removes one more, now showing Michelle and Cayla, with Heyman standing between them. She rolls her eyes.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Why even bother with Team Grace here. I hate to sound that way... but this is the Fan's decission. Let's face it ladies, unless Grace finds a way to rig the voting... there's no way you're getting into this match, the fans hate you, and for good reason, because you show them zero resepect... meaning you deserve none in return... I wish you all the best of luck, in the contenders match.

She pats the title on her shoulder.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
I don't care who the fans choose... I look forward to facing any of these teams with Angela... just as I look forward to facing whoever wins the Number One Contenders match... I may be near the end, but I'm not gone yet... As long as I hold this... I'm not going anywhere... and I'm not letting go anytime soon. Whoever gets that vote, you better bring every ounce of energy you can, you are going to need it... you are going to need to damn near kill us to take these titles from myself and Angela. Whoever gets the vote... congratulations... you get to help remind the world... that you simply can't beat an Addiction.

Abby smirk clicking stop on the camcorder. She enjoys the air a little longer and is about to go inside, when her cell phone buzzes. She reads the annoymous message, before looking back at the house a moment. She suddenly lays her title down in the chair next to her then gets up and leaves the porch... forgetting to change out of the gown again, she leave the house and the scene fades.

-END OF FEED-

NEXT MATCH
Date: 11/22/15
Card: Extreme OverLoad
Opponent(s): -Fan Voted-
Stipulation: EWE Diva's Tag Championship w/ Angela Fortin

LAST 5 MATCHS
Date: 11/9/15
Card: Monday Night Chaos #205
Opponent(s): Nikki Bella
Stipulation: Standard Match
Outcome: Victory

Date: 9/13/15
Card: Summer BreakDown
Opponent(s): Amelia "The Phoenix" Pietersen
Stipulation: Chapter Three
Outcome: Defeat (No Show Sad)

Date: 7/12/15
Card: Royal Flush
Opponent(s): Josie Wales
Stipulation: Queen of the Ring - Finals

Opponent(s): Frost Elfs
Stipulation: Diva's Tag Team Championship w/ Angela Fortin

Opponent(s): Roller Brawl
Stipulation: Queen of the Ring - Semi-Finals

TITLES HELD
EWE Women's Champion
EWE Diva's Champion (4)
EWE TeleVixen Champion
EWE Diva's Tag Team Champion w/ Angela Fortin (CURRENT)

HONORS
2015 Queen of the Ring
1st Ever EWE TeleVixen Champion
Never Lost Women's nor TeleVixen Championships
1st Ever 3x & 4x Diva's Champion
#1 Rper of the Week: 12x
#2 Rper of the Week: 9x
#3 Rper of the Week: 5x

SPOTLIGHT
Diva of the Month- February 2012
Diva of the Month- July 2015
Diva of the Week- 17x

-Aiyanna-x1
-AJ Lee-x1
-Amelia "The Phoenix" Pietersen-x2
-Anez-x1
-Angela Fortin-x3
-Annie "Midnight" Fugate-x2
-Baby Doll-x1
-Bayley-x1
-Beth Phoenix-x2
-Brooklyn McDaniel-x1
-Calista Leon-x1
-Cameron-x1
-Eva De La Cruz-x1
-Hollie Winder-x3
-Jaylina Jobber-x1
-Jessie Orion-x1
-Josie Wales-x4
-Keira "Sin" Fisher-x1
-Kelly-x1
-Kelsi Parr-x3
-Kharma-x1
-Lady Lilac-x1
-Lita-x6
-Madelyne "Shadow" Wright-x1
-Mallory Costas-x1
-Melina Perez-x3
-Michelle McCool-x2
-Mickie James-x6
-Mizore Payne-x5
-Naomi-x1
-Natalya Neidhart-x1
-Nikki Bella-x1
-Paige-x1
-Roller Brawl-x1
-Stealth Elf (Maya Jensen)-x2
-Syd Vicious-x1
-Trish Stratus-x5
-Vespertine-x2
-Zena-x1

Last edited by JAY on Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Extreme OverLoad 2015 - 11/22/15 Empty Scar's RolePlay

Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:36 pm

Scene #4: A Breath of Fresh Air...

It was Thanksgiving Day, as most of the EWE roster would spend time with their families outside of the business.  Abby, however, didn't have that blessing with her mother passing away, and her father being a vagrant bum.  She didn't want to spend the holidays with her half witted siblings, and was a straight edged woman.  It takes about three shots of tequila to make it through the average Jobber shoot.  Her significant other in her life was out with the other members of the Carter family, after Johnny had turned over a new leaf, and Abby had specific instructions to follow.

She had worried herself sick over what could have happened to her what could have possibly happened to her tag partner.  Angela and Abby's relationship went a little farther than friends and partners, as they were extremely close.  Meanwhile, the battered and beaten Angela Fortin was approaching her from behind.  She watched Abby open her phone to read the message that was sent to her a few days ago when she had left Navarro's safehouse.  Reaching out, she touched Abby's shoulder startling her, as she turned around with a gasp of surprise.

Abby Addiction "Addicting Champion"
"Angela... you scared me...  You... you're okay."

She said with a sigh of relief while Angela didn't respond immediately.  Instead she wrapped her arms around her and holds her tightly, before whispering in her ear.

Angela Fortin "The Pit Viper"
"You have no idea how much it means to me to see you again... You're the only person on Earth who cares for me."

"That's not true, stop being so dramatic, Angela..."

"After this week, I'm not so sure... I feel like a pariah to most, because of what happened to Darius.  All of the MMSW alums are against me.  Management has hated me for ages.  Almost everyone has turned their back on me, except for you."

Angela says out of her usual demeanor, and feeling extremely vulnerable at the moment, while Abby hugged her tightly, attempting to comfort her.

"You didn't need them, anyway.  And I'd never let you down, Angie... you're my best friend, and one of the few people I would want in my corner.  Now, where have you been?  I've been worried sick about you."

Abby said, making some distance and looking Angela in the eyes while they broke their embrace.  Angela didn't want to tell her the entirety of what happened, however, she does deserve to know a good detail about the truth.

"It was... about your mother.  I'd been away for awhile with an informant of mine, and we're closing in on him.  It's going to be very tough though.  There might be a lot of sacrifice for this, Abby."

"I'd give anything, Angela... My mother didn't deserve what happened to her.  I... I just want to say I'm eternally grateful... for everything.  I don't think anyone else would have helped even half as much as you have."

Abby's show of gratitude made Angela's heart sink a bit, with the sacrifice involved being her taking a dive in a title fight if she defeats Jack, and as soon as she must defend against one of them. She shakes off that feeling and forced a smile at Abby.

"It's no problem.  I spent nine years tracking down the man that killed my father... You deserve closure, Abby.  But, let's take this one step at a time.  You and I have titles to defend, and I'm going to make absolutely certain that we hold onto them."

She said, her desires to hold the Undisputed title waining, given the risk involved in the match.

"I should hope so, Angela.  I really don't want us to lose to Team Grace at the show."

"They're definitely the least of our worries, Abby.  Neither of us have any love lost for them, especially how they are basically like the Queens of Wrestling, just in a slightly less used up package."

"At least Trish was good..."

"I guess I wasn't around for that... But after how they're harassed you when they actually had a compitent group, you an I won't let any of them slide.  Beak-nose and Jeff Hardy with tits stand absolutely no chance, especially when they have other priorities involved."

Abby lets out a brief giggle at the comment about Michelle's nose.  It was awful birdlike, but, then again so was Summer Rae's.  It made sense why the two were so comparable.

"Yeah, that sounds right.  But, it is a crap shoot for who we're up against.  Do you see any threats out of the group?"

"Only one.  A team we never should have lost to in the first place."

She said with a great deal of animosity remembering how their match with the Experience had been a result of a disqualification via Dutch Clark hitting Mizore to give them a very tainted victory over the Diva Task Force in their debut together.

"Oh yeah... we never really had the chance to make up for that, have we?"

"No, we haven't.  And it makes me pretty damn bitter thinking about it."

"Well, Angie, you aren't exactly sunshine and rainbows all the time..."

Abby said with a lighthearted shrug, as Angela rolled her eye and replied to her with a sarcastic tone of voice.

"I'll leave that to the mouth breathers like Jessica Fugate and Stealth Elf."

Angela said crossing her arms a bit, while she sniped at two of her least favorite people in the match.  She had a very low tolerance for stupid.

"In all honesty, I hope... no, I pray that the Experience get voted in.  The fact that they only bet us because of that jealous, hypocritical asshole Dutch Clark got involved.  Because it certainly wasn't because of their talent.  It may not be the same Experience that has an undeserving win over us, but, that's fine... we've stomped Mizore's ass plenty of times.  It's only fair that Kelsi and Hollie get some too."

She said with a fair deal of animosity towards the duo of Kelsi and Hollie, while Abby retorted to her.

"Well, they are a pretty tough pair of ladies.  Both of them former Diva's Champions, and both of them looking to make a statement against us."

"And that's why I called them our only real threat.  Kelsi and I have been back and forth in matches before, and Hollie was a great ally in Divalution.  But the simple fact of the matter is that every day but Sunday, you and I are better athletes in every possible way.  The sooner the both of them realize that, the better off all four of us will be."

Angela said boldly, while Abby reminds her of the Frost Elfs being potential opponents.

"Well, you and I could face the Frost Elfs again?  Might as well score the hat trick over them, right?"

Angela smirked at the response.  A bit of her seemed to rub off on the usually modest Abby Addiction.

"We could, but, I'm pretty sure the fans are tired of seeing us own them on a regular basis.  It's about like rock crushing scissor with us against them.  Not to mention, I'm half tempted to ring that little Namekian's neck for that little stunt she pulled last Chaos."

Angela said, obviously not pleased with how Stealth Elf had scraped up the pieces of an already assaulted Lady Lilac to hold the title for all of a week before the real competition shows up to devour her like hungry wolves. As Angela said that comment, Abby puts her hands on her hips and replied to her.

"I remember a certain protege of your's doing something pretty similar to that."

"Believe me, I wasn't happy when she did that either.  But, at least Josie is a respectable wrestler.  She was probably coerced by Grace to do what she had done, because she was naive enough to believe her.  Stealthy, on the other hand, worked on her own accord.  She won't hold onto that title.  And she damn sure isn't getting our's as a consolation prize."

Angela stated, before turning her back to Abby, and then looking up at the ceiling a bit, staring off into space while she would talk about the other half of the Frost Elfs.

"And let's face it.  Mizore is a big case of "like father, like daughter."  Both of them talk a big game, but, more often than not fall flat on their faces because of it.  She just isn't as cocky as some of the others to do so.  She is a good wrestler, but, she's tethered by an anchor that just won't let her succeed.  She was better off with Kelsi."

Angela said, speaking very coldly when it came to Mizore... no pun intended. She turned back to Abby, and continued to talk about the match.

"There are two dark horses, which I don't see either being voted in at all.  Summer and Jessica are just two lost souls floating through the roster, hoping for their big break.  But, it never seems to come for them.  They have the talent, but, not the killer instinct to drive it home.   And as for Team BAE, they have promise..."

"Promise?  You being nice?  I think you're going soft on me, Ang."

"I think they do... within time, one or both of them could make an impact in EWE.  But, Extreme Overload probably won't be their time.  Sasha and Becky have all the natural athletic gifts in the world, but, they don't have the experience on a stage like this to help them out.  Give them time, maybe they might be a threat... But, for now, I see them as the second lowest on the totem pole as far as threats go."

"Obviously with Team Grace at the bottom."

"Exactly.  So, you and I don't have too many worries as far as the tag match goes... The title match, though..."

Angela said with a little hesitation, as Abby looked concerned.  She has rarely ever seen Angela without her usual spark of confidence and courage to go with it.

"You'll do fine, Angie.  Just look at the positives... You can walk out of that school as the first ever Undisputed and Diva's Tag Team Champion..."

Angela looked back at Abby and shot her a smile.

"You're right... now, let's make sure we're in tip top shape for this match.  We've got some work to do."

"That's what I like to hear!"

Abby said with a significant amount of happiness coming out of her, glad to have her partner back.  Together, the Diva Task Force would stand, willing to take on all comers.  It didn't matter who, or how... but Abby and Angela would not let themselves fail. Both of them leave the building as they get into Abby's car and head out to the local gym to get prepared, as the camera fades to black.

-PROFILE-

Name: Angela Fortin
Alias: The Pit Viper
HomeTown: Los Angeles, CA
Theme: "Rusty Cage" - Soundgarden
Allies: Abby Addiction
Enemies: White Tiger, EWE Management

-RECORDS-
EWE Career Record
Win: 46
Lose: 18
Draw: 02

Singles Record
Win: 39
Lose: 13
Draw: 02

Tag Record
Win: 07
Lose: 05
Draw: 00

Streaks
Current: 1 Consecutive Loss
Best: 16 Consecutive Victories
Worst: 3 Consecutive Losses

-MISSION OBJECTIVE-
Date: 11/22/15
Event: Extreme Overload
Target(s): ????
Primary Objective: Tag Match w/ Abby Addiction
At Stake: Diva's Tag Team Championship

-POWER 15-

Current Power 15
Current: ??
Peak: ?? (Wks 11, 13, & 15)
Total Appearences: 9/15

Previous Power 15
Peak: #1 (Wk 30)
Total Appearences: 20/30

-ACHIEVEMENTS-

TITLES HELD
EWE Diva's Tag Team Champion (1x & CURRENT w/ Abby Addiction)
EWE King of Kings Champion (1x)
EWE Diva's Champion (1x)
EWE TeleVixen Champion (1x)

SPOTLIGHT
-Diva of the Week: March 19th, 2012
-Diva of the Month: March 2012
-Diva of the Week: June 24th, 2013

OTHER HONORS
-2012 King of Xtreme
-First Ever Female King of Xtreme
-First Ever Female King of Kings Champion
-RTWM 2012 Tournament Winner