Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Monday Night Chaos #95 - 10/22/07 Empty Monday Night Chaos #95 - 10/22/07

Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:10 am
MONDAY NIGHT CHAOS #95
10/22/07
Standard Tag Match
The Extreme Connection Vs. Detroit's Most Wanted
RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Monday Night Chaos #95 - 10/22/07 Empty Re: Monday Night Chaos #95 - 10/22/07

Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:11 am
As our Camera's open up, we are floating down the hallway, until we reach Trixy, standing beside her is our star of this promo, the one and only Johnny Chaos..

{Trixy} - " Hi Fans...I'm here with Johnny Chaos, Johnny, how are you?"

{Johnny Chaos} - " How am I?...what kind of question is that? Where have you been these past few weeks? How can I be okay.."

{Trixy} - " It has been a rough few weeks hasn't it..you've kinda been in a slump.. "

{Johnny Chaos} - " I always seem to find those..Remember when I lost the World Title, and my wife in the same week.. I did get her back though at least...but Remember I went on a losing streak until she came back...I didn't finally end that til AfterMath...Then came the biggest party of the Summer...once again I climbed back to the top of the mountain, I survived the Chamber and became the EWE Champion "

{Trixy} - " as Brief as it was.. "

{Johnny Chaos} - " I was getting to that if you'd let me finish...yes I had the title...but it was short lived because of that wigger...The Coward that is John Cena cashed in on his Money in the bank...then that wasn't enough...again I'm on a losing streak..But right there before Dynamic Destruction a few weeks ago, that was the worst part...when he felt fit to beat the shit out of my sister...but that wasn't enough, no he had to put his hands on my wife, my pregnant wife I might add...noone should have that comming...just proves how sick K~Dawg really is.. "

{Trixy} - " You mean Cena.. "

{Johnny Chaos} - " did you not hear what Kurtis said...he said I desserved it....how the fuck did that little magget feel when Stone put his hands on Lillie, who is also pregnant?...guess you don't care about her huh?...he's a geniune dick of a man for even saying that shit...thank god though I got up in time before Cena could hurt her...he would have if I hadn't gotten up, no doubt about it...then that wasn't enough...I lost at Dynamic Destruction, I'm not even bothered about that...but then we come to last week...losing streak continues, Not only did I lose to Nero again...but at the hands of someone I thought was my friend.. "

{Trixy} - " Lynx Madison..he said he did it to get your attention and get you angry.. "

{Johnny Chaos} - " and he did just that..You got my attention man, So you think I've changed?...you think I've gone soft? You even went as far to say I'm not Extreme anymore...I shouldn't be called The Extreme One anymore...I am still Extreme, you can count on that...Weather I care about the fans or not, doesn't change if I can be Extreme.. "

{Johnny Chaos} - " So here it is...Facing Scotty for the 2nd time...facing Dawg for the millionth time...Extreme Connection...Detroits Most Wanted...DMW hasn't a prayer...and Madison, you wanna know who's side I'm on?...you should already know...but everyone else...I guantee you'll all know by the end of the night.. "

Johnny walks off as the scene fades away..
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum