Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Final Cut 2006 - 11/19/06 Empty Final Cut 2006 - 11/19/06

Mon May 23, 2022 2:19 pm

RESULT: 5th Place

SHOW LINK: Click Here

Last edited by JAY on Wed May 25, 2022 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Final Cut 2006 - 11/19/06 Empty Re: Final Cut 2006 - 11/19/06

Mon May 23, 2022 2:33 pm

INTRODUCTION

“Saturday Nights ShowDown has ended, and what a "shocker" The King of Bling Bling remains Undefeated in Singles Action, who didn't see that one coming...Moving on this week to Final Cut, where the Larger Than Life Living Legend will compete in one of the biggest matches in Wrestling History...A Team Extreme Challenge, aka a 4 Way Survivor Series Match...20 Superstars are brave enough to enter this Chamber like structure repping their colors...Jericho's is Chaos...and that shall be the Team that takes the victory...cause there is nothing in the world that can touch the Number One Brand on the Planet, and that my friends is Monday Night Chaos!!"

SCENE ONE

The Scene opens up at a Chaos Brand House Show...just then "Y2J" Lights up the titian Tron...the crowd starts booing as "King of My World" by Saliva hits the PA System...Jericho and Trish make their way out to the Hi-Lite Reel Set and smirk at the booing crowd...Trish retrieves a mic as Jericho continues to smirk and taunt the crowd until she returns...

Chris Jericho - Well Then...You no good pathetic Japs must be lucky, you get to have witness the greatest show Live, for the second time...WELCOME TO THE HI-LITE REEL!!!

The Crowd boos like crazy as Jericho laughs..

Chris Jericho - Tonight I have a real treat for all you AssClowns...Not one, not even two...but three special guests...first let me welcome...the moron behind the worst Wrestling Promotion ever created, it is trueley sad that I was desperate enough to work there once...ladies and Gentlemen...PAUL GAYMEN!!

The Crowd gives a mixed reaction at both Jericho's comments and the voice of "EXTREME CHAMPIONSHIP WRRRRRRRESSSSSSSSTLING!!" coming over the PA system...The mixed reaction turns to straight boos as a fake Paul Heyman steps threw the curtains...the man is short, and fat, wearing a grey suit and a ECW Ball cap..."Heyman" continues down the ramp and enters the ring as Jericho tries hard to reframe from laughing.

Chris Jericho - Welcome To The Show, Paul

"Paul Heyman" - It's an honor to be here with my favortie ECW Wrestler of all time..

Chris Jericho - well thank you Paul, I'm the best the crappy ECW could ever afford, everyone knows that...so what was you thinking with that crap anyways?...you couldn't of thought it was good, cause you went bankrupt and had to sell out to Vince..

"Paul Heyman" - Yes, that's true...I guess my product wasn't as good as I thought...I thought it was genious, but the bankruptcy proved otherwise..

Chris Jericho - And now you are dumb enough to try and re-vive it in eWe?...what are you possibly thinking?...expecially with these pathetic new recutes...Eighteen, obviously as she has forgotten how to win a match...and Johnny Chaos?...a man that lost to Chris Ceno?...that's pathetic man, how can you lose to such a piece of trash?

"Paul Heyman" - It sounded good at the time...but your right again, my new recruits ain't as good as I hoped they would be..

Chris Jericho - Of course, I'm always right...now you make the dumbest move of all...and have inserted your band of losers into this Extreme Challenge at Final Cut...what on earth was you thinking?

"Paul Heyman" - I honestly don't remember...I was a little high at the time, me and RVD just got done smoking a bowl before I made that challenge...I kinda regret it now...all I ask, please don't kick my Team's ass too bad..

Chris Jericho - I'll try not too...Okay now then it's time for the second guest...Ladies and gentlemen...a WWE Hall Of Famer..which just shows the lack of WWE's eye for Talent...The Xplosion General Manager...The One...and Only, thank god...Rowdy Roddy Pepper

Again the crowd boos Jericho's disrespect to such a great legend, and cheers when the Bag Pipes come over the PA...and like last time, starts booing when they see an imposter come out...It's an old guy, well a young guy with a grey haired wig, he needs to be young to take the bump later in this roleplay...so it's a young guy, wearing a grey haired wig and a kilt that's about ready to fall off...he makes his way to the ring using a walker..

Chris Jericho - Welcome To The Show Hot Rod..

"Rowdy Roddy Piper" - It's an honor sunny...My how I wish you was on my show..

Chris Jericho - They all do old man...So how do you feel about your match with shane O Mac?...

"Rowdy Roddy Piper" - Well, he is alot younger then me...but I think....*coughs*...excuse me...I think I will do just fine...*coughs*....I will sock him with a left...sock him with a right...sock him with uh...

As he was saying it, he was doing the motions...and now his kilt has hit the floor...revealing his Deppend..he frantically picks his kilt back up..

Chris Jericho - Damn Juniour, err Seniour what the heck was that?...that was used too wasn't it?

"Rowdy Roddy Piper" - The Excitement of walking to the ring, I may of peed a little

Chris Jericho - That's sick...screw the Street Fight and Main Event...your def gonna get whooped...so let's move along..

Before he can finish "No Chance" hits the PA and the crowd boos...Vince walks out to the ring in his normal robot fashion...he enters the ring and retrieves a mic, looking at Jericho..

Chris Jericho - Hey Juniour...your suppose to wait til I call you out...this isn't the costume we discussed neither...I must say, your looking good...You almost look like the real thing...you just need to be a little more uglier..

Vince McMahon - I am the real Vince you idoit...

Chris Jericho - You are?...what the heck are you doing on my show?

Vince McMahon - I have been sitting here watching you make a mockery of these two idoits...though it was rather funny...I shan't let you make a mockery of me...you know who I am?...I am Vincent Kennedy McMahon Dammit!!

Chris Jericho - Calm down boss...I wasn't gonna make fun of you...you shoulda watched, it woulda been good...

Vince McMahon - I somehow doubt that..

Chris Jericho - Well since your out here, let's talk...just you and me...so lets get rid of these AssClowns...

with that...Jericho takes the Fake Piper as Vince takes the Fake Heyman and sends them both on their asses on the floor outside the ring..

Chris Jericho - Now then, let's have a real show here...with the chairman of the board...Even though you do realize Team Chaos is going to own that match..

Vince McMahon - Keep dreaming...My Team will not only win...but I assure you not a single member of my team will even be eliminated...

Chris Jericho - Ha! Now look who's dreaming...please your whole team will be eliminated before any other Team...

Vince McMahon - We'll just see about that..

Chris Jericho - That we will...let's take a look at your team for a second...we got, Jason Scott...prob your only threat on your Team...but let's look at everyone else...Nero Phoenix?...The guy is alright, but not ready for the Big Times...same can be said about James Cage...and then there's Chris Ceno...the biggest joke of a Champion in eWe History...or Wrestling history for that matter...and of course the biggest downfall of your Team...The Rated A superstar..

Vince McMahon - I suppose you mean Edge...Rated A?

Chris Jericho - For Assclown...just like you..Edge is the biggest downfall of your team...he's been harrassing me ever since the day he came to Chaos and I won't rest until that chump is tapping to the Walls of Jericho

Vince McMahon - Which would be like Hell Freezing Over...

Chris Jericho - How appropriate of a saying...but you'll see Vince...

Vince McMahon - We Will see...That Team Chaos...or anyone else for that matter thinking they will win that match besides corporate evolution...Has No Chance In Hell!!!

Trish is about to Chick kick him from behind, but Jericho advises her not to, being he's the boss and all..."No Chance" hits as Vince smiles and heads up the ramp...As Vince goes threw the curtains, we see the Fake Vince tossed out on stage as the scene fades away..

SCENE TWO

The Camera's Re-Open a few days later, now the night of Final Cut...We are in the arena as we see Jericho & Trish coming in threw the doors..

Chris Jericho - Babe...we gotta go there again sometime...the other day was such fun..
(See Trish RP One)

Trish Stratus - Maybe if your Good...but tonight we both got some pretty important matches to focus on..

Chris Jericho - Right...I get to represent this lame show...it's important how again exactly?

Trish Stratus - Oh hush...Mine is more important though we both know...as not only will I became eWe's first and only ever 4x Women's Champion...in doing so I will do what noone else has been able to do...I will finally put a stop to Candice's One Year Title Reign, it's really rather depressing..

Chris Jericho - Yeah, well she hasn't deffended against you yet...if you woulda been her first deffense...she woulda never came close to one year..

Trish Stratus - That's so true...

Chris Jericho - Well, I'll meet you in the lockerroom, I got some business to take care of..

Trish Stratus - Alright, see ya..

Jericho walks down the hall until he sees Shane just entering the building...

Chris Jericho - Shane, how's it going boss?

$hane~O~Mac - It goes alright, what can I do for ya Chris?

Chris Jericho - Oh I'm Fine...I was just gonna tell ya to kick that kilt wearing Wussies Ass Tonight..

$hane~O~Mac - I'll do just fine, I think you need to worry about the Main Event, some tough competition in there..

Chris Jericho - pffftt, are you Kidding?...None of them AssClowns can hold a Candle To The King!...Of The World!!

$hane~O~Mac - That's what I like to hear...just remember, Triple H is your Teammate, not your enemy..

Chris Jericho - Just tell that AssClown to stay outta my way...or I'll have no problem sending him back where I put him in the first place, and that is the retirement home..

Jericho walks off down the hall until he finds a young blonde...

Chris Jericho - Hey doll...sneaking backstage to get autographs are we?

Kelly - No, I work here..

Chris Jericho - No way, you look to young to work here..

Kelly - Well I'm eighteen...and I'm an interviewer for the Xplosion Brand..

Chris Jericho - Oh...well then I got a question for ya little miss interviewer...how does it feel working for a sinking ship?...a brand that will be blown off the Map tonight by Team Chaos, and most importantly Me..

Kelly - eh, whatever, I'm outta here..

Chris Jericho - Woa now, hold on little lady...look I understand your use to interviewing losers...ain't that all there is on Xplosion...so how about this...for once, you get to interview a real star...a Chaos Superstar...more then that...The Larger Than Life Living Legend...how bout it?

Kelly - umm...okay then

A Few seconds later They are seen on the Titan Tron in front of the entire crowd, as they are now standing in front of the Final Cut Interview Set...

Kelly - Evening Fans...I'm here with Chaos' Own...Y2J Chris Jericho...first of all, congrats on the big win on Saturday Night's ShowDown..

Chris Jericho - pfftt...big win?...was there even a doubt?...he's just another loser from Xplosion...that tapped out to the Walls of Jericho like any other AssClown..

Kelly - Well then...tonight...you will be participating in one of the biggest matches in eWe History, heck in wrestling History...it has never been done before ANYWHERE...so Chris first, how do you feel about your partners?

Chris Jericho - err..I knew this question would come...all I got to say is that I shoulda been The Team Captain...cause obviouslt Shane blind picked the other four...I'm gonna have to win this thing on my own cause simply, my team sucks...look we got the Wanna Be Doctor of Thuganomics...The Wigger That is John Cena...he thinks he's a media superstar like Y2J, but let me tell ya something Juniour...Fozzy concerts sell out way quicker then one of yours...How you like that? "DOG!" Then there's Triple H...the biggest goon to ever grace that ring...how he doesn't trip over that nose when he enters the ring is beyond me...Ive put this AssClown on the shelf once, if he crosses the line, I'll have no trouble doing it again...Then we got the Mid Eastern Champion...the guy didn't even show up for his own Title Deffense...why would he show up for this?...exactly...so lastly, our Team Captain...Law...the eWe & International Champion...big whoop, has he faced the King of Bling Bling?...I think not, for if he has...he would be one title shy right now...Jericho is the only member of Team Chaos that's worth a damn...so this will surely be tough to carry these losers to victory..

Kelly - Okay...now the opposing Teams, first Corporate Evolution..

Chris Jericho - and I thought our team was disfunctional...Nero Phoenix has walked out of his stable...he's going into this match the same way as Y2J, for himself, not his pathetic Team...good choice Juniour, Y2J will be rooting for ya next Xplosion too...which brings me to their Team Captain, The biggest Joke of a Champion since...well...since...hmm...well no he's the biggest joke of a Champion...I'll tell ya one thing, that AssClown is lucky Jericho is on chaos, I'd have no problem taking the strap without breaking a sweat...then we got James Cage...The Enigma as he calls himself...He fell just short to Johnny Chaos in that Number One Contendership Battle Royal, in which Johnny went on to become Champ...that coulda been you Cage...but you fell short...guess that's what you are, you appear to be good, but will always fall short in the big ones...just like you'll do tonight..speaking of short, next we got Edge...Lita told me about you Juniour...Juniour is the right word in this case according to her...Tonight is just a small taste of what you have caused...you have stuck your nose in my business since the first day you showed up on chaos...tonight is only a preview of what will happen when we meet one on one...Then lastly there's Jason Scott...The Corporate Enforcer...Please, This Guy a genuine AssClown...Y2J wouldn't have a Problem snapping mr Backbreaker's Back Withthe Walls of Jericho...so bring it my Way Juniour...if you ever want a real match..

Kelly - ECW...

Chris Jericho - Extremely Crappy Wrestling, yeah I worked for them once...don't ask, I was young and stupid...So let's see...we got the Pure Champion, or wait my bad...The "ECW Ultimate" Champion Mortis...what on earth was Johnny thinking?...teaming with this guy, he sucks...or what was this guy thinking joining a band of Losers...There's nothing ultimate about this AssClown...then there's the Drunk Sandman...he'll be to drunk to even remember he has a match...that's what happened at ShowDown, it'll happen again tonight...Then there's The *finger taunts*Whole Worthless Show...See I could say the same about him, that he'd be too stoned to remember he had a match, but he on the other hand did remember to do a Promo...so maybe he will show up...it won't change his ass kicking he'll receieve tonight though...Ive beat ya twice Juniour...try not to end up in the ring with me...you wouldn't want number three would ya?...And then we got Eighteen....The Bad Bitch of ECW...Bad couldn't be any more right...when's the last time she's won a match?...Well it doesn't matter cause tonight, her streak shall continue...that's guranteed...and last, definately least...ECW's Team Captain...geeze what is it with pathetic Team Captains?...that's right The Former World champion...or wait, he still claims to be the ECW World Champion doesn't he?...well that of course I mean is Johnny Chaos...honsetly, how can you lose to someone as low, as pathetic as Chris Ceno?...I just don't see it...just goes to show That Johnny Chaos was never held back like he claims...he's just been overratted...drop back down the the Pure Title Ranks Juniour...cause if you can't beat Ceno...you just ain't got it...

Kelly - Lastly, the opposing Brand...my brand...Xplosion!

Chris Jericho - Awfully excitted there ain't you?...why is that, you think your team is good?...why is that?..because they got four former World Champions...and the next World Champ in the making...I done said it before, Hayden is the only man on xplosion Y2J respects...I see this guy as the future World Champ, mark my words...as for the rest of the team...pffttt...let's see we got Rikku, who lost the Title to Johnny, who lost it to Ceno...nuff said...we got White Tiger...The Most Overrated person in eWe History...it'll be my honor to make that sum bitch Tap out to the Walls of Jericho...then there's his Partner...Derek Daniels...yeah I know you, your the one that's banging Johnny's sister...Your suppose to be some kind of a legend too...well Juniour we'll see about that, in the mean time, be carful with that hooker, you might catch something...Lastly, the big oh so shocking return of Sean Lewis...please, like Y2J is suppose to be scared that they brought Lewis back...he lost to that pathetic Ceno once too I do believe...So he's the first ever King of Xtreme...yeah yeah...look I ain't gonna lie, Team Xplosion does look like a great Team...the biggest Threat in this match, but look...I'm Chris Jericho...And there is none better the Chris Jericho...all you ass Clowns will learn that I indeed The KING!...OF THE WORLD!!...and your

Triple H - And Your Just an AssClown now would you please shut up..

Chris Jericho - What's the matter Hunter?...noone wants to interview a Has Been, so now you gotta interupt mine to get some air time?

Triple H - Oh yes, that's definately it...

Chris Jericho - I know it will be hard with the size of it an' all.. but kee your nose outta my business

Triple H - Man, you got me there..you should be a comedian...

Chris Jericho - Is there a point to you being here?

Triple H - Yeah....weather we like it or not...we're on the same team...we gotta learn to live with it...either we settle a truce, or keep warring it out, guranteeing the defeat of Chaos..

Chris Jericho - How dumb do you think I am?...everyone in the right mind knows HHH is the LAST person to trust..Just ask Derek...just Ask Shawn..

Triple H - Suite Yourself then...

Chris Jericho - Stay outta my way Juniour...

Triple H - Fine...if you don't wanna settle this like a real man...then I guess I only got 2 words for ya...

The Crowd Yells "SUCK IT!" in the background as HHH smirks and walks off...Jericho looks a little frustrated as he sees Kelly with a smile on her face, he knocks the mic out of her hand and walks off as the scene fades...

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum