Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Final Cut 2006 - 11/19/06 Empty Final Cut 2006 - 11/19/06

Mon May 23, 2022 1:49 pm

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here

Last edited by JAY on Wed May 25, 2022 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Final Cut 2006 - 11/19/06 Empty Re: Final Cut 2006 - 11/19/06

Mon May 23, 2022 1:49 pm

eWe Record: 1-1
Highlights: GM of Monday Night Chaos

MATCH INFO
Date: 11/19/06
Card: Final Cut 2006
Stipulation: GM Vs GM Street Fight
Opponent: Rowdy Roddy Piper
RP Number: 1/1

-$CENE ONE-

-- The Camera's Open Up live inside the Arena of Tokyo Japan. The Date is November 19th, just a few short hours away from eWe's Final Cut, a Grand Joint Pay Per View Production. The Camera's go out the doors and enter the Parking Lot, there we see a Long Black Limo pulling in. The Door pops open and out steps Shane himself, getting a chorus of both cheers and boos in the background, he smirks and keeps walking into the arena. It isn't long before he is approached by The King of The World Himself. --

|| The King of The World || Chris Jericho ||
" Shane, how's it going boss? "

$$ Chaos GM $$ $hane~O~Mac $$
" It goes alright, what can I do for ya Chris? "

" Oh I'm Fine...I was just gonna tell ya to kick that kilt wearing Wussies Ass Tonight.. "

" I'll do just fine, I think you need to worry about the Main Event, some tough competition in there.. "

" pffftt, are you Kidding?...None of them AssClowns can hold a Candle To The King!...Of The World!! "

" That's what I like to hear...just remember, Triple H is your Teammate, not your enemy.. "

" Just tell that AssClown to stay outta my way...or I'll have no problem sending him back where I put him in the first place, and that is the retirement home.. "

-- Jericho walks off as Shane Shrugs his shoulders. He continues down the hall and reaches closer to his Office, until his Cell rings. --

" Hello, Shane O Mac Speaking...Oh Hey Dad...What?...What do you mean what was I thinking?...I ain't playing with you...what's wrong with Triple H?, he's a great Athlete, and a Legend...Right, he turned on the Corporation, but Dad Corporation is your thing this week, this week I have taken myself from the group...no it's only temporary, your the one that wanted Corporation in this thing...Chaos is my responisibilty, and number one priority as General Manager...If HHH is such a disgrace, why are you worried then?, Your team will crush him if he's that bad...your not having second thoughts about Edge, or Scott, or Ceno or anyone else are you?...Okay then Relax your gonna have a heart Attack, I'll see ya tonight Dad...when My Team's stomping yours... "

-- We can hear Vince yelling over the phone before Shane folds it closed and enters his office. He Nearly jumps ten feet in shock, the camera quickly goes in to see what it is, and finds HHH sitting on his Desk with a DX T-Shirt, Blue Jeans, and his pattant DX Sledge Hammer in his hand. To his side stands his wife, not to mention Shane's Sister. --

" Jesus, you guys scared the crap outta me... "

|| The Billion Dollar Princess || Stephanie McMahon Helmsley ||
" Then our objective was complete.. "

" Funny...what the heck are you guys doing in my office? "

|| The King of Kings || Triple H ||
" Just Hanging out...you know, I agreed to this one time match thing...but there's something about it I don't like.. "

" Teaming with Jericho, yeah he ain't too keen about it neither.. "

" It's not that, I took him out once, I could easily do it again if need be...it's you...Corporation, remember that didn't work out to well did it...I kicked your ass when I left The Corporation to be honest.. "

" That You did, and I forgive you for that...let's just put that crap behind us...for one week I have taken myself out of the Corporation...I just wanna see Chaos take home that victory.. "

" And if you keep to that word...then we're on the same page.. "

-- HHH hops off the desk and starts walking out, but stops to the side of Shane. --

" Just don't give me a reason to kick your ass again.. "

|| The Billion Dollar Princess || Stephanie McMahon Helmsley ||
" Catch ya later Bro.. "

-- HHH and Stephanie leave as Shane takes a deep breath and sits down. Right as he gets comfortable there's a knock at his door and Trixy enters. --

|| Trixy ||
" Sorry to bother you boss...but it's not often I get to interview you, since you never fight and all...May I? "

" Sure, I'll be out in a minute, let me finish up on this paper work I been doing... "

|| Trixy ||
" sure thing...and thanks! "

-- Trixy leaves and Shane goes back to his fake paper work as the scene fades. --

-$CENE TWO-

-- A few Minutes later we come back to Shane & Trixy who are now standing in front of the Final Cut Interview Set. --

|| Trixy ||
" Evening Ladies and Gentlemen, I am here with the Co Chaos General Manager Shane McMahon...Shane Thanks again... "

" Not a problem... "

|| Trixy ||
" Tonight Shane, you'll be going one on one with Xplosion General Manager, Rowdy Roddy Piper in a GM vs GM Street Fight...The first time in eWe History that GM's will face head to head...how are you feeling about this? "

" I'm feeling fine...Great is the word...think about the night we have...The 1st time GM's clash in eWe History...the 1st 4 Way Survivor Series Match in Wrestling History...Candice hits the one year Mark, right here tonight...it's a truely Historic Night.. "

|| Trixy ||
" That it is, but everyone has you labeled as the underdog in this match...does that bother you? "

" Not really...what bothers me, is why would they say that? "

|| Trixy ||
" Because you've Only had a couple matches here in eWe, your one and one...where as Piper has not only had a few more matches then you in eWe, he just recently held the All American Title.. "

" So he's more active then me in eWe...Horray for him...Look I'll give the old bastard his credit for the AA Title win, good props...but think about this, I don't wrestle cause I like to showcase my ability only on special Occasions...ask anyone in the WWE Lockerroom how deadly Shane~O~Mac is in Street Fights...really he's the underdog, he's entering my world...Piper can't show no Fear like Shane~O~Mac can...And that's what it takes...Piper can't move half as fast as me, maybe if he lost about 10 years, then maybe he could catch me...This is my match, Piper is nothing..and always will be...Chaos Brand shall sweep the night....and you know why that is Honey? "

|| Trixy ||
" Why... "

" Cause Here comes The Money! "

-- Shane Dances off screen leaving a confused Trixy as the scene fades to black. --
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum