Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

CW Chaos #63 - 10/15/18 Empty CW Chaos #63 - 10/15/18

Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:03 pm
CW Chaos #63 - 10/15/18 Chaos63-4-Corners-Elimination

09-30-18

11:30 PM EST

"Shhh, it's okay."

I haven't even changed out of my ring attire as I sit in a waiting room chair, trying to calm the fussy one-year old on my lap.

"I know, Mommy thought she was done with hospitals for awhile, too."

That much is true, but it's something I do not want to think about right now and quickly try and remove it from my brain. Gently placing a pacifier into my son's mouth, I bounce him on my knee as I begin to survey the hospital waiting room. TJ paces back and forth, very visably freaked out by the whole situation. I open my mouth to say something, when I feel my husband approach my left. This causes me to stop and look at him.

"Hollie and Mizore make it yet?"

Still bouncing my son I shake my head.

"They took the first available flight, they should be here anytime. Have you heard anything?"

Dutch nods to me, seeming somewhat relieved in what he's about to say.

"He's going to be alright. It wasn't too severe. It wasn't anything to sneeze at, but they aren't talking bypass yet, so it could have been a lot worse. He just needs to take it easy for awhile."

I give a nod, that was a relief.

"I'm glad to hear that. Someone should tell him."

I motion my head towards TJ, who is still pacing back and forth. Dutch looks at him, then back to me.

"Who is that, anyway?"

"Jeff's partner and latest pupil. Here..."

Standing up I hand Baby Jack over to Dutch.

"I'm going to see where his head is."

Dutch gives me a nod as I slowly make my approach over to TJ...

10-14-18

8:35 PM EST

"Fate"

Its the night before Chaos inside the empty -stadium-. Almost empty as the CW Webcast opens up to the back of a black t-shirt with blonde hair draped over a picture of a White Tiger clawing through the shirt and a blue "WT" logo right below it's claw. As the camera spins around it focuses on the front as the woman is sitting in a chair inside the ring, looking down. The front of the shirt is of course "When You're Good, You're Good, but When You're Great, You're Me." written in bold white letters. The woman is of course, Christy Chaos as she slowly looks up to the camera.

"It can be kind... it can be cruel... you never know what it's going to throw your way. It hit me hard not too long ago. I stuggled through it, fought my own battle just to get back on my feet, let alone back here in a ring."

"But fate was not kind to us. On the same night I make my return to the ring. The same night I make my debut... my good friend, suffers a similar blow from the acts of fate. Our professional reunion was not meant to be. Thankfully he's going to be okay."

She gives a slight nod of her head.

"I wish him well on his road to recovery. Since we didn't get to compete together again, though... at least not for the time being. I do intend to dedicate my match tomorrorow night, to him. I know that sounds funny, when one of my opponents, is one of his students."

Christy chuckles before shrugging her shoulders.

"There's a lot of respect there, hope to see him back. As for fate and it's cruel timing... it may have stopped the in-ring reunion of myself and Jeff... but it has created another one. I'll get to her in a second."

"See, tomorrow night I have a pretty important match. Pretty big for only my second match, again fate can be funny. I don't know much about two of my three opponents, though. I'm not going to dwell on it, however. I'll figure them out and adapt in the ring... I kind of have no choice, really. I mean what little I know about either one, is that they both think of themselves as heroes... One literally believes himself to be a hero... while the other, refers to himself as a Salvation."

"Look up the term, kiddies. It's the same thing. Sure he is related to the new World Champion... but that's Trent... not him. I kind of doubt Sebastian is as important when the guy doesn't even have a profile on the website."

Christy shows her phone to the camera revealing the Carnage Roster. She chuckles and shakes her head.

"Like I said, not much to go on. I'll evolve, I'll adapt. I'm really not that worried about the two I don't know... when I look at one thing they do both have in common. See I'm surprised I had this opportunity so quick... but when you look at Sebastian and Sam... apparently I met the requirement, of winning only one match."

Christy shrugs her shoulders casually.

"I guess we'll find out. There's really nothing more I can say or do about it. I can only go out to that ring and figure them out the best way anyone ever can. That leaves me with one other opponent..."

Christy smiles as she rubs her hands together and nods.

"My all time favorite choke artist herself... Kelsi Parr. It's a long running thing between us, of course that I continue to call her that. Don't get me wrong, I respect her and all. I also happen to be right though, too. I mean, in the Women's Division she was great. She did her work... granted it was after I had done moved on for the most part, but we'll leave that alone. The fact is, when she jumped over to the next level, not been quite the same, has it?"

"You proved me wrong once... you captured one championship from the men's division. What did you do, though? Turn right around and give it right back to him. Every other championship match you have had in the Men's Division... King of Xtreme Tournament... Money in the Bank... Even the Starmaker Ladder Match here in Carnage. It's all had the same exact result. You get there, you get so close... then you choke."

"Sure, I had a rough start when I first made that transistion, but see Kelsi... I eventually got it. You may not like it, but you know that I am right. I will be the one who stands in your way once again. You may be my biggest threat in this match... maybe I'm saying that because you're the only one I know... but it's also like I said, you might do good here, you might even win this match.... but we ALL know what's going to happen on Chaos #64 if you do."

She shrugs with a "sorry, not sorry" look on her face.

"Just the facts. I'm not saying I'll win the title for sure... but at least we know, there's the possability... with you... it's a high probability you're just going to choke, so why waste our time?"

"You can try, though. You can bring it all, like I know you will. I'm going to save you the trouble, though. I'm going to prevent you from choking in the title match, by taking you out right now. As for Sam and Seb... yea, I don't know you guys, but I don't care. I'm not going to be stopped by the likes of either one of you, I can promise you that."

Christy stands up, setting the chair off to the side as she leans on the ropes.

"I'll be adapting to you two, in the ring... but it is the two of you that will need to be doing the adapting after the match. Don't worry, Kelsi can help you boys out. She's good for something after all. So Seb, Sam... if you have any questions just see Kelsi after the match so she can help the two of you come to terms... how to respond, after coming to the realization..."

Christy smirks to the camera.

"You've just been Star Struck."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum