Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

King of the Cage 2013 Empty King of the Cage 2013

Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:03 am
Just a Warm Up
Date: November 7th, 2013

{ The Scene begins with a shot of a hotel in Morgantown, West Virginia. The door opens and an individual walks out of it, wearing blue jeans and a blue shirt, while carrying a light jacket in his free hand. This long blonde haired male becomes clear that they are obviously, EWE Hall of Famer and Monday Night Chaos General Manager, Johnny Chaos. Johnny notices the camera in front of him and chuckles as he puts the jacket on. Pulling a back of marlboro's out of his jacket pocket, he lights up a cigarette. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"Really? You really can't get enough of me can you?"

{ Johnny shakes his head, inhaling and exhaling the cigarette. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"You just seen me 3 Days ago on Chaos, after all."

{ He chuckles, as he takes another drag from his cigarette. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"You know good and well my rare return to the ring in EWE since May, is at War Games, but that isn't til November 24th, so you couldn't possibly be here to get my thoughts about that already."

{ Johnny takes another drag from his cigarette, right on a cue a guy walks into the shot and stops right next to Johnny. Johnny exhales the smoke, looking at the man oddly. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"Can I help you?"

MAN
"Mr. Chaos... Mr. Carter, which do you prefer?"

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"Depends who you are."

{ The man nods. }

MAN
"I'm Jordan Jones, I'm with telent relations in the Extreme Wrestling Corporation."

{ Jordan extends his hand, waiting for Johnny to shake it, but he never does, he just looks down at it, then back to Jordan's face and shakes his head. Jordan shrugs and pulls his hand back. }

JORDAN JONES
"A Few of us are going around, making sure that all the King of the Cage Participants are reminded about the first round begining this Saturday."

{ Johnny takes another drag from his cigarette, then chuckles. He nods to the camera as he speaks to Jordan. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"So the camera is with EWC then?"

JORDAN JONES
"Correct sir."

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"That would make more sense, by the way, it's Chaos. If that camera is going to be airing publically, I don't think my real name would be appropriate, do you?"

JORDAN JONES
"Fair enough, my mistake."

{ Johnny chuckles and shrugs. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"It happens, so that begins this Saturday, huh?"

JORDAN JONES
"Yes sir, would you like to know who your first opponent is?"

{ Johnny shakes his head, taking another drag from his cigarette, before discarding it. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"Nah, I'll figure it out. It seems I will get to warm up from my first match since May, before War Games even gets here, even better."

{ Jordan nods, when Johnny's hotel door opens. A Blonde woman walks out of the room fixing her clothes. She smiles and rubs Johnny's arm. }

WOMAN
"Great night, babe."

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"Oh Stacy, it was Heaven."

WOMAN
"It's Veronica."

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"Yea, that's what I said."

{ Veronica rolls her eyes. }

VICTORIA
"Well I'm taking off... you remember my number?"

{ Johnny takes out his cell phone and begins typing on it. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"Go ahead."

VICTORIA
"304... 253... 2567"

{ Johnny continues to fidgit with his phone, assumingly entering the girl's number. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"2567?"

VICTORIA
"Mmmhmm."

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"Got it, I'll call you later."

{ Veronica smiles and kisses Johnny on the side of the cheek, not bothering to look at his phone. For when she leaves, Johnny is still on his phone. Jordan waits a few seconds, then clears his throat. }

JORDAN JONES
"You still don't have it entered?"

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"I never even started, like I'd call her, I'll never see her again, nah I was looking up the King of the Cage Bracket actually."

{ Jordan shakes his head. }

JORDAN JONES
"Man, that's cold."

{ Johnny shrugs. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"Just the facts man, just the facts. Now if you'd excuse me, I'd like to address your audience about this tournament."

{ Jordan ackwardly stands to the side while Johnny looks to the Camera. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"So the King of the Cage is ready to begin. 64 people, including myself, bidding for the chance to win $500,000 and total bragging rights. If I can be honest, it's more about the latter for me."

{ Johnny chuckles as Jordan watches on. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"The money, is just money. It's good, I suppose. But I have enough of it. I am a Hall of Famer, I paid long enough dues to get a steady income... I am the General Manager of Monday Night Chaos, increasing my income... ontop of that, as few may remember, I own my own company... have for a couple years now... money isn't the reason I am in this tournament."

{ Shaking his head, Johnny continues. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"It's the latter for me, the Bragging rights. All too often have I heard, Johnny Chaos can't succeed outside of the EWE... nevermind the fact I was in PWE for merely a month, and was the face of the company, despite how hard Dan Taylor tried to compete with me for that."

{ Johnny laughs and shrugs. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"Here is my opportunity to prove it again... and that's exactly what I will do. Now 63 people, all bidding for this chance, want to know about me. A select few, already know me, and they know, they don't want to bracketed up against me... to those who don't, trust me, by the time I am done, they will all have that same thought, they will all realize, I am not one they want to be competing against."

{ Johnny pauses for a moment and makes a slight shrug. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"Well that depends what kind of person you are... if you are a person who thrives for competition, well then you will be looking very much forward to meeting me in this tournament. If you don't though, if you want it easy, fear true competion... then you will not like facing the ol Extreme One, I promise you that."

{ He smirks and looks to Jordan, who doesn't seem to know what to say. Johnny just shakes his head and looks back to the camera. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"While it's true, I ain't fully prepared for this first round, this guy just randomly showing up at my hotel, but it is what it is... what do I need to know about this Dark Spyder? I could be cliche'... I could say I can beat him with a fly swatter or a newspaper... or I could say I will enlist the assistance of The Green Goblin."

{ Johnny laughs as Jordan chuckles lightly himself, but stops when Johnny looks at him. Johnny smirks again then looks back to the camera. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"Jokes I'm sure you have heard before. To be serious though, you wear a mask, and thinks it makes you dark, and evil... ya I haven't heard that before."

{ Johnny looks at something off his cell phone and shakes his head. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"And something about an Adam Cross... I don't know the guy myself, so whatever he may of taught you, is of no concern to me. Who am I though, you may all be wondering, some of you don't know me, so you may choose not to take me serious either."

{ He chuckles and nods. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"You do that, folks... but while the 63 of you itch and claw your way through the tournament, worried if you will make it to the finals... I assure you, I will be there."

{ He shrugs. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"You don't have to believe me, but don't say I didn't warn ya. Facts, are just facts."

{ Jordan clears his throat. }

JORDAN JONES
"Sorry to interupt, but I really other get to other places and see other people."

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"Hold your horses skippy, you can go when I say I'm done."

{ Johnny turns back to the camera and is about to speak, when a brunette walks up to him with a smile on her face. }

"The Outlaw"
JOSIE WALES
"Hey there, Johnny."

{ Johnny cocks an eyebrow. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"To what do I owe this surprise?"

"The Outlaw"
JOSIE WALES
"Just thought I'd see what you was up to."

{ Josie looks over to Jordan. }

"The Outlaw"
JOSIE WALES
"Who's this?"

{ Jordan Smiles and extends his hand. }

JORDAN JONES
"Oh, I'm..."

{ Johnny steps in front of him, pushing his hand down in the process. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"He's nobody, so how are you? Tough luck about the TeleVixen Title last night."

{ Josie sighs. }

"The Outlaw"
JOSIE WALES
"Please don't bring that up."

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"My mistake... but ya know, I could help ease your mind and ail that pain."

{ Josie chuckles and plays with her hair. }

"The Outlaw"
JOSIE WALES
"Kinda why I'm here."

{ Johnny smirks and takes the hotel key out of his jacket pocket. handing it to Josie. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"It's that one"

{ He said as he pointed to his room. Josie smiles and takes the key seductively. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"I'll be there in a minute."

{ She smiles and heads into the room, as Johnny looks to Jordan. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"So I guess you can hit the road now."

JORDAN JONES
"Well it was great to meet..."

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"Yea yea, if you excuse me, I have an Outlaw to secure."

{ Johnny walks into his room, completely blowing Jordan off. Jordan sighs and signals to his camera man to cut the feed, which it does. }

-END OF FEED-

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum