Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

King of Xtreme 2010 - 08/01/10 Empty King of Xtreme 2010 - 08/01/10

Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:47 pm

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

King of Xtreme 2010 - 08/01/10 Empty Re: King of Xtreme 2010 - 08/01/10

Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:47 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Web Version

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Backup Forum Version

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ring Name: Johnny Chaos
Nickname: The Extreme One
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Kansas City, Missouri
Theme: "Goin Down" by Three Days Grace
Dating Status: Married- Amanda "Drama" Carter
Finishers: Extreme MakeOver, Chaos Effect, Extreme Splash
Allies: Drama
Enemies: Everyone Else

EWE Career Record
Win: 77
Lose: 58
Draw: 05

Current Streak: 2 Consecutive Victories

Best Streak: ???

Worst Streak: ???

Jensen Era Record
Win: 16
Lose: 09
Draw: 01

Power 15 2.0
Current: #6
Peak: #6 (Week 12)
Total Appearences: 6/12

Original Power 15
Peak: #1 (Wks 21-23, 31, 38)
Total Appearences: 42

-SCENE ONE-

[ Our Scene opens up in an unknown location. It seems to be some kind of Training facility, but that much is still unknown.. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" King of Xtreme is approaching...I have heard the rumours too...'Johnny Chaos has done it again, he has signed up for a match he just can't win. He will be utterly destroyed, and embarrassed yet again in his own quest'. You are all merely imbicles for saying such remarks. You can think what you want..But I do not fear Jack Michaels...My life, and career has taken a complete 180 ever since I permenantly dethroned The King of Kings. And that Means my precious Quest as well. "

[ Johnny pauses for a moment, as we can now see he is standing in a ring. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Should I be worried that Jack has already wiped the floor of me once before? No, I shouldn't...he bragged about it, and made himself look like a complete bafoon for it too. Congratulations Jack...you defeated a 2nd rate Mid Carder...Nothing more...That Johnny Chaos is dead and gone...That worthless idiot you defeated, adored the fans, did everything for them. Nothing for himself...and as that match shows, he got absolutely nothing in return. I have come a LONG way since you ran off like the bitch that you are. I turned my back on them idiots, and skyrocketed to the top. You are not facing a worthless mid-card who had a boner for making the fans happy....instead you have one of only 2 men to complete the Golden Grand Slam...a 3x Heavyweight Champion...a Hall of Famer...more importantly...The Sickest, No shit giving Mother fucker you have ever faced in your entire pathetic Career! "

[ Johnny pauses again. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" So go on, brag...you defeated a Mid Card....That Mid card won't be there this Sunday though Jack...You think I should be scared of this match either?...You think, oh he's never even heard of a Thunderdome, I'll win this with ease. You made the mistake of describing it to me...I admit, The ominous feeling of not having a clue what I was stepping into, had me slightly worried. But thank you Jack, for telling me what this match is all about...every shred of those worries has vanished...like your credability. A Domed Cage, doesn't scare me...filled with weapons...seriously Jack? That scares me?....Do you think I just randomly said one day "Hey, I want to call myself The Extreme One, it sounds cool." That Name was GIVEN to me you twat....If anyone has signed their own death warrant...it's you.. "

[ Another slight pause, Jay doesn't like massive blobs Wink ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" I am very glad you chose this match...you have given me a chance to expand my capabilities...experiencing new matches, sounds fun...You have given me the chance to show to the world, just incase they have forgotten, just like you have done...Reminding the World, just why I am THE EXTREME ONE...I'll take anything in that cage, and use it against you Jack...I'll find ways to use those weapons you never even thought was possible. Are you really prepared for that Jack? I mean, if all you did was look up tapes of our first encounter...you may as well have looked up tapes of a complete different person...cause that's all that piece of shit Fan loving Mid Card was to me...That's not me, or anything near it...I will make you suffer Jack....My Quest is coming back full circle...and it's going to be proven...with your broken down ass. "

[ Johnny pauses again, this time smiling as he looks at something off screen. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" I'm sure you're wondering where I am...well I'm not alone here...I have decided to check out this infamous MMSW...So here I am.. "

[ The Camera shows the banner Johnny was looking at, as it reads "MINNY MOUSE SCHOOL of WIENIES". Johnny smirks at it, then looks back to the camera. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" I should introduce you to some of the lads here....fuck what the hell did I just say?...first Twat...now Lads?....These fuckin Brits are rubbing off! "

[ Johnny smacks his mouth, then looks back to the camera. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Let's see some of Jack's prized Students...they are here....and they would like to give their true comments...rather than the bullshit they said before...come on guys.. "

DICK DANIELSON
" Johnny Chaos here...he isn't in trouble...I am sadly mistaken....Jack, don't waste your time man...You're good, but this Johnny Chaos is on a complete different level....Just like me in the King of Xtreme, you haven't got a chance! "

DUTCHESS CLARK
" Seriously Jack...Please call off the match...I love you, and want to make your babies...I know it's impossible to, but I'd love to be able to!...please don't get hurt....call it off, I beg of you! "

JON WEST
" Jack, we go back man...That's why I don't want to see you hurt...Take Dutch's advice....forfeit...Johnny will fuck you up man... "

WILL WESTCOCK
" CAW! "

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" What? "

WILL WESTCOCK
" CAW!...Don't Do it CAW!...Johnny Chaos is something else man CAW!....You're old CAW!...And Past it CAW!...He's Young and Hungry CAW!...He'll Tear you apart CAW!...Quote The Westcock....CAW!...Nevermore..

DUSTIN JOBLESS
" I'm a Jobber...what do I know? Jack...seriously bro...These men are very bright... "

DIXY DANIELS
" My font is Pink...You already know I'm a queer.. "

VIN-DUMB
" You can do it Jack!...Me knows you Can! "

DIXY DANIELS
" Seriously? "

WILL WESTCOCK
" He's Big CAW! And Dumb CAW!...Remember? CAW!

DIXY DANIELS
" Oh ya... "

JOE PUFFS-A-COCK
" I've been one hell of a Manager in my career....hell...despite I keep managing people with absolutely NO TALENT...it's really a sick cycle for me.. "

[ Joe looks at Johnny. ]

JOE PUFFS-A-COCK
" Can I manage you? "

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" No.. "

JOE PUFFS-A-COCK
" PLEASE!!...I'm DYING to manage SOMEONE with ACTUAL talent!! "

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" I Feel for ya there...but My Wife is already my manager.. "

JOE PUFFS-A-COCK
" Come on man...I can puff it better than she can, I promise... "

[ Johnny looks to the camera...completely disregarding that last comment. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" A Real bucket of winners you got here Jack...but at least they all seem to agree... "

VIN-DUMB
" ME NOT!!! "

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Except for pea-brain here...Jack, just drop out...your friends agree...entering this match with me could be the single biggest mistake not only of your career...but perhaps your life...I won't regret what I end up doing to you either old timer...I will merely use you to send my message, loud and clear...That I am Johnny Chaos...and I'm not taking anymore shit from anyone...So seriously, you might not want to show up... "

VIN-DUMB
" You not intim...madidate him! "

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Intimmadidate? "

JOE PUFFS-A-COCK
" I think he means Intimidate. "

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Right...anyways...I don't intend to Intimidate Jack...It's impossible to intimidate the man...he's almost as dumb as Vin-Dumb here...So go ahead and come to Wembley Stadium this Sunday Jack, we know you're retarded enough to. Come on and enter the dreaded Thunderdome...a match you seem to think will permenantly end my career....I see it as a playground...from what you describe, it sounds like a very fun place for a guy like me...I actually got goosebumps just thinking about it...See look "

[ Johnny shows his arm to the camera. ]

DIXY DANIELS
" Nice Arm.. "

[ Johnny raises a fist. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Back off Fruit Cake.. "

[ Dixy backs off, sad.. ]

JOE PUFFS-A-COCK
" See if I was your manager..I could keep the queers away from you.. "

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" You just offered to Puff on my Cigar... "

JOE PUFFS-A-COCK
" I'm merely depserate to manage TRUE Talent good sir.. "

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Whatever...I'm tired of hanging around with these jerk-offs so Jack, I'm going to wrap this up...This Sunday...you enter the last match of your entire career...I will see to that...You will find out just how much a man can change in 5 years. You will see EXACTLY why they call me THE EXTREME ONE...and Above All Else....You will bare witness...to the Chaos Effect.. "

[ Johnny starts to leave when Joe hands him a card. ]

JOE PUFFS-A-COCK
" Seriously, think it over. "

[ merely seconds after Joe turns around, Johnny tears the card in half. Johnny turns and now has Vin-Dumb in his face. ]

VIN-DUMB
" Jack is going to be on your ass like a Vegetarian on a fat Steak. "

[ Vin-Dumb walks off, Johnny laughs a little bit shaking his head. He turns again, and now it's Dixy. ]

DIXY DANIELS
" Hey man..forget your wife, how bout me and you. "

[ Before he can finish, Johnny hits him with The Extreme MakeOver right there in the ring. Johnny dusts his hands. Now Dustin and West are standing there. ]

DUSTIN JOBLESS
" Hey man, you think EWE wouldn't give us jobs? I could seriously use one...my bills are stacking like crazy. "

JON WEST
" Ya, and we should re-create The Extreme Connection, that'd be AWESOME!...It'd be nice to have my career mean something for a change.. "

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Sorry boys, take it up with Jensen. "

[ Johnny tries once more to leave...but now DDD and Dutch are there. ]

DUTCHESS CLARK
" Hey man, sorry to bug...but do you got any advice for us in the Tournament or against Edge and Christian? "

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Magically gain some talent.. "

[ Johnny finally is able to leave as Dutch and DDD look at eachother ]

DICK DANIELSON
" He raises a good point actually. "

[ They both look to see Will. ]

DUTCHESS CLARK
" What do you want? "

WILL WESTCOCK
" CAW! "

[ They both hold their ears from the loud squawk. Johnny finally exits the building, and this tragic roleplay comes to a fade. ]

NEXT MATCH
Date: 08/01/10
Card: King of Xtreme
Opponent(s): Jack Michaels
Stipulation: Thunderdome Match

LAST 3 MATCHES
Date: 07/25/10
Card: HeatWave #21
Opponent(s): Shawn Michaels & Dean Winchester
Stipulation: Tag Match with Mr. Man
Outcome: Victory

Date: 07/18/10
Card: HeatWave #20
Opponent(s): Christian Taylor
Stipulation: Singles Match
Outcome: Victory

Date: 07/11/10
Card: HeatWave #19
Opponent(s): The White Knight
Stipulation: KOX Round One - Extreme Rules
Outcome: Defeat

TITLES HELD
EWE Champion
World Heavyweight Champion (2)
International Champion
All American Champion
X-Tag Team Champion
(w/ Mortis)
X-Division Champion
Mid Eastern Champion
X-Core Champion (2)
X-Core 24/7 Champion (3)

SPOTLIGHT
Superstar of the Month- Dec 2006
Superstar of the Week- 8x
Top 5 Rper- 30x

OTHER AWARDS
Best Storyline (Rev X Vs. PJ)
#2 Rper for HFO PPV
Best Faction (ECW)
Best Xplosion Brand Match (Chill Factor - WHC TLC Match vs Nero Phoenix - Won)
#3 RPer for KOX PPV
#4 RPer for American Revolution PPV
#4 RPer for SSLAM PPV
#1 RPer for Halloween Havoc PPV
#4 RPer for Final Cut PPV
#1 RPer for Chill Factor PPV
Best Faction (The Extreme Connection)
Best Chaos Brand Match (SSLAM EWE Championship Elimination Chamber - Won)
#4 RPer for KOX PPV
#3 RPer for AfterMath PPV
#3 RPer for Extreme OverLoad PPV
#1 RPer for SSLAM PPV
EWE Hall of Fame
MISC
Gold Grand Slammer
1st Ever International Champion
1st Ever Superstar of the Month
Ended Sean Lewis' Undefeated Streak in BWL
Hat Tricked 3 EWE Heavyweight Titles within a year

Witness To The Chaos Effect