Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Final Destination 2012 - 03/04/12 Empty Final Destination 2012 - 03/04/12

Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:19 am

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here

Last edited by JAY on Wed May 31, 2023 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
JAY
JAY
Admin

Final Destination 2012 - 03/04/12 Empty RolePlay Two

Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:42 am
ROLEPLAY: 1/2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addicting
PROLOGUE

[Abby did it, she retained again against Angela Fortin. Now comes the moment of truth, the biggest match of her entire career. Keeping the TeleVixen Title has just raised the stakes, but it was always going to be a tough challenge. Her nearly unstopable Tag Team Partner, Amelia "The Phoenix" Pietersen. Now they will meet head to head title for title. The Question is, will Abby have her faith crushed? Or will Amelia learn that not even she, can beat an Addiction.]

End
PROLOGUE

FLASHBACKS

FlashBack
Date: May 17th, 2002
The shot opens on a friday afternoon, right outside of Washington High School in Kansas City, Kansas. We of course are seeing this by chance, not through camera's, but merely a memory. And the captor of this memory is coming out the front door now. It's the girl who will later be known as Abby Addiction, but right now it's Abigail Preston. Well that's not her name either, she changes her last name to Preston, her mother's maiden name, a week after this. What is her real last name? Well that's not important for the moment, is it? Abigail still has long flowing red hair as she does now. She's wearing cacky shorts and a white polo. Not exactly flattering, but this crummy school has uniforms. Not so much you gotta wear identical, but your given the choice with a very limited selection. She has her purse over her shoulder and a book and notepad in her hands. As She walks down the steps we notice she's not alone. A Brutnette is walking with her. She's wearing cacky pants and a darkblue polo. She also has a purse, but only a single notepad in her hand. It's troubling how familar she looks in the face. But then, you gotta think, she is someone we know. She wasn't always a blonde though. There's a curved driveway directly in front of the doors, with school busses lined up and curving around. Abigail and her friend walks on the sidewalk that curves around.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CHAOS] I'm so ready to get out of here.

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] Tell me about it, I been busting my ass all week.

Christy laughs as the two reach the end of the curve and now walk down the straight side walk, there's more busses lined up there, on their other side is a fence, and inside the fence is the school's football field and track. Christy checks her cell as she gets a text. She reads it and smiles before replying.

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] Josh?

[Charismatic CHRISTY CHAOS] What gave you that idea?

They laugh as they continue walking. They start down a path going down to the student parking lot.

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] I still can't believe you're going to the prom with him.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CHAOS] Why not? He's kinda cute.

Abby rolls her eyes.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CHAOS] When are you going so accept Brad's persistance?

Abby looks shocked over to Christy.

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] What are you talking about?

[Charismatic CHRISTY CHAOS] Don't play dumb, you keep playing cat and mouse with him. He's been trying for weeks to get you to say yes. He's already rented a tux, and I heard he rented you a dress too.

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] He didn't..

Christy laughs and shrugs.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CHAOS] That's what I heard.

They approach a cherry red 1997 Mustang Convertable as Christy pulls her keys out of her purse.

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] I still can't believe your dad got you this for your birthday, he must get paid pretty good.

Christy walks around the car, talking as she does.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CHAOS] He is a professional. They ain't exactly large scale, but they do ok. All in all, pretty sweet 18th Birthday.

Christy enters the drivers side of the car and unlocks Abby's door. Before Abby can get in. A jock walks up to Abby's side. Christy sees this and smiles as she lowers down the roof. Being a flashback of memory, it tells us who they are already.

[BRAD] Hey Abigail.

Abby fake smiles.

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] Hey Brad.

[BRAD] Are you able to give me an answer yet?

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] I'm still deciding.

[BRAD] I'd normally tell you to take your time, but it's tomorrow.

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] I know this.

[BRAD] I got tickets already, and I rented you a dress, it's teal and it's at my house.

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] That's my favorite color.

Brad looks over to Christy then back to Abby with a smile.

[BRAD] I know..

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] How do you know? and how do you even know it'll fit?

[BRAD] A Friend told me, apparently you guys borrow eachother's clothes all the time.

Abby slings a look over to Christy who just smiles and winks. Abby rolls her eyes and looks back to Brad.

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] I gotta go..

[BRAD] But..

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] I'll call you tonight.

Brad backs up as Abby gets into the car. Christy starts the engine and puts it into gear. All the while Abby is staring at Christy with heat vision, not literally like Clark, but ya. As Christy pulls the car out of the parking lot into the street they pull up to the intersection to a red light.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CHAOS] You can stop looking at me like that.

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] You're conspiring against me.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CHAOS] I'm being a good friend, why don't you want to go to your senior prom?

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] I never said I didn't.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CHAOS] But you're hesitatin about it. Come on, it's a big deal.

The light turns green and they drive straight threw the intersection and continue down the road.

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] It's not that big of a deal.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CHAOS] I know the real problem. I mean everyone knows the tradition. While Daddy's little girl is getting dressed and ready, he's gotta torture, interigate, and threaten her date.

Abby laughs.

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] That's what happens in movies, Christina.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CHAOS] Don't call me that, and I know. That's what they are, movies. You're worried about that, because you don't...

Christy glimpes at Abby, then back to the road.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CHAOS] Sorry, but that's it ain't it.

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] I can care less about him, he left me and my mom 3 years ago. Besides, even if he was here, he wouldn't threaten Brad, he'd probably offer him a beer.

The two laugh as they pass a middle school on the left, then take the next right.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CHAOS] Don't let it stop you from going to the prom. I need you, I can't go alone.

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] You're going with Josh..

[Charismatic CHRISTY CHAOS] You know what I mean..

Christy looks over to Abby.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CHAOS] Pweeeease...

Abby laughs.

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] I hate that..

[Charismatic CHRISTY CHAOS] Pweeeeease!!

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] Fine, if you'll stop, I'll go!

Christy cheers for joy as they they make another turn. The Smiles on their faces are erased as they pull up in front of Abby's house. There's an Ambulance in the drive way and other emergency vehicles all around. Abby quickly jumps out of the car running towards the house. A Cop stops her.

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] No! I live here! What happened?!

[COP] You live here?

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] YES!

The cop looks back as they see a stetcher being rolled out with a all too familar looking long black bag, that's not empty. He looks back to Abby with concern. She sees this too and looks to the cop.

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] No..

[COP] I'm really sorry mam..

SCENE ONE
Not done Learning
Date: March 4th, 2012

The scene opens in a local Denver Hotel Room. It's 4pm the night of Final Destination. Abby suddenly shoots up in a sitting position. Her reactions insinuating she had a bad dream. As she breathes to calm herself, her phone rings.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Hello?

The person on the other end speaks.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Hey Christy, Just catching a nap before the show. What are you doing?

Christy again speaks on the other end.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Okay, will do.

Christy speaks again.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] See ya.

Abby hangs up the phone and lays it back on the hotel nightstand. She wipes her forehead before looking at the digital alarm clock the hotel also has on the nightstand. it says 4:04. Abby gets up to take her shower and stuff before heading to the arena. Fast forward and that's where we find her, arriving at the arena in a taxi. She grabs her bag out of the trunk and pays the cabby. As she walks into a parking lot a kid on a skateboard goes right by her, barely missing her. She jumps back and looks at him in anger. That's when his wheel catches a hole in the pavement, he flies off and smashes his face on the wall. She gasps dropping her bag and runs up to him.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Are you okay?!

He starts screaming as his face is covered in blood. She runs back to her phone and calls an ambulance. By the time the ambulance gets there, there's quite the crowd gathered around to see this. Abby sneaks away before someone reckognizes her. As she gets into the arena, she kinda feels sorry for the kid, but she hopes he'll be ok. She forgets about it as she approaches Christy's locker room. She's about to knock, when she gets a tap on her shoulder.

[TRIXY] Hey there Abby.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Hey Trixy, what's up?

[TRIXY] Just hoping to get an interview with the Reigning TeleVixen Champion.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I actually gotta meet with Christy, but I promise I will later.

[TRIXY] I'm gonna hold you to that.

Trixy smiles and trots off as Abby smiles and shakes her head. Abby knocks and moments later the door swings open it's Christy.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CHAOS] What took you so long?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Sorry something came up.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CHAOS] Whatever, just come in.

Abby comes into the room, and there sitting on the couch is a little girl watching TV. Abby smiles before laying her bag next to the chair.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Well who could this be?

The little girl smiles when she looks over to Abby. She jumps off the couch and runs up to her.

[ALYSSA CARTER] Aunt Abby!

Abby bends down as she rushes in for a hug. Abby looks up to Christy who just has a small smile.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] You're getting so big, and listen to you saying my name right.

[ALYSSA CARTER] I'm big girl, I'm this many!

She holds up 3 fingers as Abby chuckles and nods.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I know, very good. Why don't you go watch your show so I can talk to Aunt Christy.

Alyssa smiles and runs back over to the couch. Abby stands back up and looks to Christy.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] How'd you get stuck with Alyssa?

[Charismatic CHRISTY CHAOS] Amanda had to make an errand, she's supposed to be back before the show starts.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] What about your brother?

[Charismatic CHRISTY CHAOS] I didn't ask, I doubt she even knows where he is.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] He's probably shopping.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CHAOS] Shopping? You do know who my brother is right?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I didn't mean at a store, I meant at a strip club.

They both laugh, then quickly look over to make sure Alyssa didn't hear that. She's deeply zoned in on the cartoons Christy turned on. They walk over to the other side of the room and sit in chairs.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] So what'd you need to talk to me about? Or was you going to con me into helping?

Christy laughs and shakes her head.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CHAOS] No I can handle her. I wanted to make sure you was ready.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Ready for what?

[Charismatic CHRISTY CHAOS] The biggest match of your career.

Abby nods.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Didn't I beat an EWE Hall of Famer on my EWE debut?

[Charismatic CHRISTY CHAOS] If this were 2005, than beating Trish Stratus would of been huge for you, but you and I both know she's nowhere near the league of Amelia.

Abby nods again.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Very True. The Modern Day Trish Stratus is a joke.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CHAOS] And we all know that, but this isn't a match with her. Don't worry about her. You really gotta focus on your partner.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I know everything there is to know about her Christy, she's my partner.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CHAOS] You may know everything there is about her, but there's one thing you don't know.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] And what's that?

[Charismatic CHRISTY CHAOS] How to fight her, how to beat her.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I can't believe you went there.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CHAOS] It's true though. You may know everything about her, but you've never faced her, have you?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Well no, but there's many other girls I haven't faced before, and I beat them.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CHAOS] But are any of them in the same league as Amelia?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I think some of them would be offended that you'd even say that.

Christy chuckles.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CHAOS] It doesn't matter though, because it's true. No matter how good those other girls are, she's proven to be in a league of her own. She's beaten them all.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] She hasn't beaten me.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CHAOS] Valid point, but she has the goods to get it done, do you?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] She didn't beat you either, and I'm your student.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CHAOS] That doesn't mean anything, and technically she has a victory over me now.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Yea, because you left, she beat Vespertine though.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CHAOS] Vespertine is weak and pathetic, I'll admit that. This isn't about her though, nor is it about me. This is about you.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] But you're the only person who has beaten her, and you've done it twice. The Fact that you've trained me, that's gotta mean something.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CHAOS] Maybe it does, maybe it doesn't, but you won't know until you learn to accept it.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Accept what?

[Charismatic CHRISTY CHAOS] That she's not your friend, and she's not your partner.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] What the hell? I will never do that.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CHAOS] then you will lose.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] So be it, I ain't throwing away a friendship over a title.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CHAOS] I didn't say you had to.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] But you just said..

[Charismatic CHRISTY CHAOS] And I didn't finish. She isn't your friend, or partner, for this Match. After the match is over, you can be bestest pals. During that match though, you can't have a shred of care for her.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I don't know if I can do that.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CHAOS] But you have to. Don't you remember my Record title reign?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Who doesn't?

[Charismatic CHRISTY CHAOS] Well, who did I beat to win the title in the first place?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Brooke McGuire..

Christy gives her a "go on" expression.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Your other best friend, besides me..

[Charismatic CHRISTY CHAOS] Precisely. That's what she was before and after that match, but during that match... She was nothing to me, nothing more than a road block.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] How did your friendship survive that?

[Charismatic CHRISTY CHAOS] Because, she had the same mentality. She's a four time Women's Champion, she knows how it goes. An opponent can be your friend before and after, but during the match, that's all they are. Doesn't matter if they are you Worst Enemy, your Best Friend, or even your flesh and blood, between the opening and closing bells, they are nothing but an opponent in your way.

Abby nods, mulling over everything Christy is saying.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CHAOS] Once you accept that, then you have a chance to beat her.

Abby nods again and stands up.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I gotta go think about this, thanks.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CHAOS] Not needed, just cause you're graduated, don't think you can't come to me for advice.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Noted..

Abby grabs her bag and leaves as Christy smiles. Alyssa then looks over to Christy.

[ALYSSA CARTER] Aunt Christy.

Christy walks over to the couch and sits down.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CHAOS] What is it sweetheart?

[ALYSSA CARTER] What's a Strip Club?

Christy looks back to the door as if to say, damn you Abby.

SHOWTIME

Hours later Final Destination has well kicked off. Abby and Amelia are both standing in the ring, ready to kick off the Women's Title match. As the bell rings Abby and Amelia begin circling. All of the sudden there's an Explosion in the arena. Everyone looks over as a large chunk of fans was just wiped out, then there's another on on the oppisite side, then a 3rd, then a 4th. All four corners of the Arena have just been blown while the entire place starts to crumble. Everyone is freaking out and dying. Abby looks to Amelia, just in time to watch a Light Rafter crash on her. Abby stands there stunned, then another piece of rafter still attached swings right at her, just as it's about to hit her, we snap back to her hotel room. She flings up in her bed the same way she did at the start.

-END OF FEED-

JAY
JAY
Admin

Final Destination 2012 - 03/04/12 Empty Re: Final Destination 2012 - 03/04/12

Wed May 31, 2023 12:15 am
ROLEPLAY: 2/2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addicting
PROLOGUE

[Abby did it, she retained again against Angela Fortin. Now comes the moment of truth, the biggest match of her entire career. Keeping the TeleVixen Title has just raised the stakes, but it was always going to be a tough challenge. Her Nearly unstopable Tag Team Partner, Amelia "The Phoenix" Pietersen. Now they will meet head to head title for title. The Question is, will Abby have her faith crushed? Or will Amelia learn that not even she, can beat an Addiction.]

End
PROLOGUE

FLASHBACKS

FlashBack
Date: January 17th, 2011

A Shot is at a local bar in St. Louis Missouri. We spot Abby sitting at a bar drinking a bud light. The TV on the back wall is playing Monday Night Chaos. As Abby watches that and drinks her beer.she's approached by a guy as he sits next to her.

[Man] EWE eh?

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] Yep..

[Man] I'm a fan myself. Name's Kris by the way.

He leans out his hand. She smiles and shakes it.

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] Abigail.

[KRIS] So Abi, can I call you Abi?

She nods.

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] My friends do.

[KRIS] Who you got in the Sole Survivor this Sunday?

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] It could be anyone, but I gotta put my support behind the returning Christy Chaos.

[KRIS] Christy fan huh?

Abby laughs a little bit.

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] Something like that, she's my best friend.

[KRIS] You're saying you know her personally?

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] You don't believe me?

He shrugs.

[KRIS] Can't blame me for being skeptic, but I don't know you enough to call you a liar either. So I'll leave you alone about it.

Abby nods as she finishes off her beer.

[KRIS] Allow me.

He nods over to the bartender as he finishes off his as well.

[KRIS] Get us another round.

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] I gotta be driving here soon.

[KRIS] Just one more. Give me a chance to get to know you.

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] There's not much to tell.

[KRIS] Sure there is, where'd you grow up?

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] Kansas City, Kansas.

[KRIS] What brought you out here?

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] A Fresh start.

He gives her a look. She sees it.

[KRIS] Do I want to know?

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] I don't really know you, sorry.

[KRIS] Give me a chance.

Abby sighs and nods.

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] Well I been on my own ever since my mother died when I was 18.

[KRIS] I'm sorry to hear that.

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] Here's the real kicker, it was two days after my birthday.

Kris shakes his head.

[KRIS] That is messed up, what about your father though.

Abby rolls her eyes.

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] Don't get me started on him. He walked out on me and my mom when I was 15. I haven't seen him since.

Abby looks to the TV. She gives a funny look as she takes a closer look at one of the people in the ring, not even knowing it was him before.

[KRIS] That's really rough

Abby didn't really pay attention, because she's focused on the man in the ring.

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] Until Just now..

Kris looks to the TV, then back to Abby confused.

[KRIS] What?

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] Sorry, I have to go.

Abby leaves while Kris looks confused. He looks to the bartender and shrugs.

[KRIS] Who you got in this battle royal?

The Bartender looks up and shrugs.

[BARTENDER] I don't really follow this, sorry.

[KRIS] Come on, I got Shad, just pick someone.

He slides a $5 bill onto the counter while the bartender looks to the screen.

[BARTENDER] Who's the guy with the dollar sign on his outfit?

[KRIS] The Million Dollar Man, Ted Dibiase.

The Bartender lays 5 ontop of Kris' 5.

[BARTENDER] I'll take him.

They watch the rest of the match, but if you want to know who won that bet, you'll have to look up the January 17th, 2011 episode of Chaos. You'll want to look who else was in that match anyways.

SCENE ONE
Saving The Day

Just where we left off, Abby shoots up in her bed sitting up. Breathing hard about the dream she just had. It's only a dream though, she tells herself. That's when her cell rings. She looks over to it. She slowly picks it up.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Hello?

The person on the other end speaks. Abby's eyes light up.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] CHRISTY?!

Christy again speaks on the other end.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Are You at the Gym?

Christy speaks again, confused how she knew that.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I..I don't know, but I'll meet you at the arena before the show so we can talk.

Abby hangs up, slightly freaked out as you can imagine. She quickly looks over to the digital alarm clock. It says "4:03" she starts to breath a sigh of relief when it changes 4:04. She looked at the clock sooner than she did last time. She scrambles up and gets ready to speed to the arena. Fast forward and that's where we find her, arriving at the arena in a taxi. What we didn't notice last time however, is that this time is that the Taxi has a number on it's back fender. Like most do. The Number of this particular cab is "180". She grabs her bag out of the trunk and pays the cabby. As she walks into a parking lot she sees the kid coming, she drops her bag and right as he gets by her she grabs him.

[SKATER PUNK] What the hell?!

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I just helped you out, relax.

[SKATER PUNK] I know what I'm doing, I don't need some fine chick fuckin up my game. If you wanna feel the goods baby, you just had to ask.

Abby sneers.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] It's not like that, but thanks for the gratitude.

He just smiles, not caring. As She leans over to grab her bag. He slaps her on the ass. She spins around cold stare in her eyes.

[SKATER PUNK] Now we're even, sexy.

Abby rears back and gives him a hard slap acrossed the face. She grabs her bag and storms towards the arena doors.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I swear, people these days.

[SKATER PUNK] Don't hate baby!

He turns, stepping on his board, it rolls when it wasn't expecting it to as he didn't mean to step on it, to make a long story short, he smashes his face on the concrete ground. She stops, this time she doesn't even care, she just rolls her eyes and walks into the arena. As Abby comes into the arena she goes the same path she went before, hoping to find a clue. When she nears Christy's locker room she's tapped on her shoulder.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Not now Trixy.

Abby turns to look at a very confused Trixy.

[TRIXY] How did you...That's a neat trick!

Abby rolls her eyes.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Right, I'll let you interview me later, but right now, I can't.

[TRIXY] I'm gonna hold you to that.

Abby walks around trying to find a clue still. That's when she notices a mysterious guy in a hood. She gives him a look, but before she can follow, Chrity's door opens.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CHAOS] Abby, What took you so long?

Abby turns to Christy.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Sorry I can't right now, I'll talk to you when you're safe and so is everyone else.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CHAOS] What are you talking about? You're acting weird today.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I can't really explain, but I have thought about what you said. I will not think of Amelia as a friend during the match, she is nothing more than a Road Block in my way.

Abby starts walking off as Christy seems very confused.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CHAOS] Did you steal my cliff notes?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] We just had the conversation already, trust me. I gotta go, keep Alyssa Safe.

Abby walks off as Christy is really confused now.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CHAOS] How the heck did you know I had her?!

Abby has done walked off down the hall. She turns a couple corners until she finds that hoodied man. He's messing with a device. Abby hids behind a shelf. As he finishes he walks away. Abby walks over to where he was. She moves a loose piece of the wall, showing the device.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] This is one of the bombs..

That's when she hears a gun cock. Behind her the mysterious man has come back and now has a gun pointed at her.

[Mysterious Man] That's right, very good.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Why are you doing this?

[Mysterious Man] Jensen Industries..

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] What about them?

[Mysterious Man] They ruined my life, that's what! But that's ok, because I'm about to return the favor. Unfortunately, I can't get within 500 feet of the plant without them knowing I'm coming, but this place, way more easier to get in as you see.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] We have nothing to do with Jensen Industries.

[Mysterious Man] Don't be so stupid, you and I both know the CEO of Jensen Industries, is also the Chairman of this Company.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] But what does killing innocent people got to do with this?

[Mysterious Man] The deaths of these people, will be on his head. His Reputation and life will be ruined, just like he did to me.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] They'll find you..Someone will find the other bombs.

[Mysterious Man] How did you know there was more?

Abby doesn't answer, he just shrugs.

[Mysterious Man] It doesn't matter, they can't be traced back to me and I won't be anywhere near this place when it goes down. Unfotunately, I can't say you'll get to share in the excitement.

He looks up and down the hall as he tightens on a supressed silencer. Abby closes her eyes as he points and pulls the trigger................she's ok. Blanks? You could say that, if not for the blur that came between them, knocking him into the wall unconcious. She slowly turns around, seeing him laying on the ground. She kneels down and picks up the bullet off the ground. As she looks at it, she hears a noise. She quickly turns to see a man in blue jeans and a blue shirt ripping the bomb out of it's place, ripping the cords, stopping the timer. He turns to see her looking at him.

[???] Uh, the wires were loose.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] It's ok, I won't say anything. Just get the other three.

He gives her a funny look.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] No time to worry about it, just go!

He sighs before speeding off. A Few seconds later he buzzes by again and now the unconcoious man is gone. Seconds later he returns empty handed.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Where'd he go?

[???] I dropped him and the defused bombs off at the nearest police station, I have a feeling he'll be going to jail for a long time.

Abby breathes a sigh of relief.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Thank you.

[???] Thanks, I guess. I didn't really do..

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Don't lie, just tell me, how did you know?

[???] I had this strange..

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Dream?

He looks at her, surprised by her response.

[???] Yea, how'd you know?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I had one too.

[???] That's strange. What are the odds?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I know right, but can you...umm, can you tell me your name?

[???] I don't know if that's such a good idea.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I promise I won't say a word, to anyone. I'm iternally greatful.

He stammers, but decides to take the chance.

[???] Clark...Clark Kent.

Abby looks dumbfounded.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] You mean like..

[No Way! It's.. CLARK KENT] Yea, Smallville..

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I was gonna say Superman, but that works. How is this possible?

[No Way! It's.. CLARK KENT] I came out of SmallVille, the actual Show.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] How?

[No Way! It's.. CLARK KENT] A Jensen Industries Experiment.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] How the heck did that do that?

[No Way! It's.. CLARK KENT] I don't really know, it happened two years ago. I've just been trying to deal.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] What do you mean?

[No Way! It's.. CLARK KENT] Do you have any idea what it's like, finding out your whole life was a TV Show?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I don't, but you've still made the same choices.

Clark gives her a funny look.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] You just saved my life, and many others. You should be proud of yourself.

[No Way! It's.. CLARK KENT] I guess..

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Don't guess, you did a good thing today. I imagine not the first time either.

Right on Cue Christy walks up to them, tagging along with her is Alyssa. Christy starts to talk, when she notices Clark.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CHAOS] Is this Kris?

Abby laughs and shakes her head.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] No this is..

[No Way! It's.. CLARK KENT] Tom..

Abby looks to him and smiles just slightly, quickly erasing it.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Yea, Tom...this is Christy...and this little one is Akyssa.

[ALYSSA CARTER] Hi Tom!

[No Way! It's.. CLARK KENT] Hello Alyssa.

As Christy turns to talk to Abby, there's a whooshing sound as Clark leaves, Alyssa watched this happen.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CHAOS] Abby, we really need to talk, the show is about to start. Tom can you talk to her...

Christy turns to look, seeing he's gon.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CHAOS] Later.. Where'd he go?

[ALYSSA CARTER] He ran off super fast Aunt Christy.

Abby laughs.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Kids and their imagination.

[ALYSSA CARTER] Nuh uh Abby, I seen him.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CHAOS] Stop telling stories Alyssa. Come On..

The three start walking back to Christy's locker room, Alyssa pouting that noone believed her. As they get to her locker room Trixy is waiting. Abby looks to Christy.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I'll talk before our match, I promise. I already told Trixy I'd do an interview with her.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CHAOS] Make it quick..

Christy and Alyssa head back into Christy's locker room as Abby walks to Trixy.

[TRIXY] We ready?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Let's do it.

SCENE TWO
Stealing the Show

Our scene opens back up a few minutes at the official Final Destination Interview Set. Of course we see Trixy and Abby standing there. Abby now has her TeleVixen Title over her shoulder though, as that's why it took a few minutes.

[TRIXY] Hello EWE NATION! With Final Destination only moments away, I'm here with the EWE TeleVixen Champion, ABBY ADDICTION!

The crowd roars in the background as Abby smiles.

[TRIXY] Abby, you've had a great run as the First ever EWE TeleVixen Champion, infact tonight marks one month in your title reign.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] One Month Exactly Trixy, and it's been great for me. It hasn't come easy though, I can assure you that. Defending this title has been a major pain in the ass.

[TRIXY] I bet it has. It doesn't seem to get easier tonight as you face the biggest challenge of perhaps your career.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] No doubt about it Trixy, no perhaps about. Not to take anything from Angela Fortin, or Hollie Winder, or the LUCKY ass Vespertine. This is certainly going to be the toughest match of my life, but I am ready for it.

[TRIXY] Well winning it would be huge, as you'd make you a double Champion.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] For a week anyway.

[TRIXY] What?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Well if I get my hands on the Diva's Division's richest prize, I'll have no need to risk my impressive record on the TeleVixen Title anymore.

[TRIXY] That's true, but what are you saying?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] That if I win this match and capture the Women's Championship. I'll get in touch with Stephanie to book a match next Ladies Night to crown a new TeleVixen Champion.

[TRIXY] Another Battle Royal, like you won?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Too cliche', more like hand picking people who deserve the chance. Let's not count the chickens before they hatch though Trixy, I must beat Amelia first.

[TRIXY] That certainly won't be easy either. She's slayed everyone she's ever come up against. With the exception of your teacher though.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] She knew you'd say that. We all knew it'd be brought up, but she was also very right. That means nothing. So what if Christy beat her, and she trained me. That doesn't make us the same person. Let's not forget, Vespertine handed me my first loss, I know I haven't.

[TRIXY] Ya, so why bring that up?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Because Christy beat her. Just as Vespertine did to me, Christy gave her her first Singles Defeat. Not counting that Elimination Match at Hell Frozen Over I guess, cause she don't.

[TRIXY] I still don't get the point you are making.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Just because my teacher has beaten her, doesn't mean I will. Vespertine is proof to that. Amelia is as tough as they come, and I will give her everything I've got, you can count on it.

[TRIXY] The fact you two are tag partners and best friends won't stand in your way?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] It can't. My teacher has taught me, Amelia can be my friend right now, and after this match is over, but in that ring tonight, she's just another opponent struggling to beat the Addiction.

[TRIXY] All well said, any last words?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Amelia, I respect you on every level possible and you was certainly right about one thing. Tonight it's not about the Undisputed, the King of Kings, the International, none of that. Tonight we are going to Steal The Show!

The crowd cheers in the background.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] One thing you was wrong about though. It's me who will have my Faith Crushed. No, it's you who will realize, Not even the Almighty Phoenix, can beat The Addiction.

Abby walks off as the crowd roars.

[TRIXY] There you have it, a Match I'm sure we will all be talking about for time to come!

Trixy smiles and walks the other way as the scene slowy fades to black.

-END OF FEED-

Sponsored content

Final Destination 2012 - 03/04/12 Empty Re: Final Destination 2012 - 03/04/12

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum