Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

PWE Glory - 9/26/11 Empty PWE Glory - 9/26/11

Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:46 am
PWE Glory - 9/26/11 Glory-92611

-SCENE ONE-

[ We open inside a luxary home in Kansas City Missouri. As we come through the house it seems familar. We've been here recently before, in a Christy Chaos promo, though then again, the people reading this, didn't see that roleplay, so maybe it's not familar. So let's clue you in real quick, kicking back in a recliner, wearing blue jeans and a plain black t-shirt, we find the owner of this house, and star of this roleplay. Yes Johnny Chaos is seen reading a magazine, it's unclear what magazine he is reading, nor is it important. He could be glimpsing at a playboy, or he could be reading makeover tips, you will never know, cause at that moment there's a knock at the door. Johnny lays the magazine down on the table and answers the door. ]

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" Are you serious? "

[ Standing in the entrance way is Kenny Greenwood, some may know him, most of which do not, but with him is a camera crew. Kenny smiles and extends his hand to Johnny. ]

KENNY GREENWOOD

" Johnny, long time man. "

[ Johnny looks down at at Kenny's hand for a moment, then looks back to Kenny. ]

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" What do you want? "

KENNY GREENWOOD

" A Moment of your time. "

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" I don't work there anymore. "

KENNY GREENWOOD

" That's kind of what this is about.. "

[ Johnny cocks and eyebrow giving Kenny a look of interest. ]

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" What do you mean? "

KENNY GREENWOOD

" Well, you said you retired. You was done with the business. Now four months later, I find out you're about to debut somewhere else? "

[ Johnny nods waving Kenny into his house. Johnny walks into another room, leaving Kenny and the camera crew in the living room. Johnny returns a few moments later with a bud light. It's opened already as he looks at Kenny. ]

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" Oh you didn't want one did you? "

KENNY GREENWOOD

" Well actually.. "

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" Good I wasn't going to anyway.. "

[ Johnny takes a seat back in his recliner while Kenny just stands there by the door still. Johnny turns over there and looks at him. ]

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" Well come sit on the couch, I'm not going to turn back to look at you, dumbass. "

[ Kenny shakes his head, same old abuse. Kenny takes a seat on the couch while the camera man walks over in front of them and stands between them. ]

KENNY GREENWOOD

" So.. "

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" So, what? "

KENNY GREENWOOD

" Why'd you change your mind all of a sudden? Why'd you screw them over? "

[ Johnny chuckles a little bit, shaking his head. ]

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" I never screwed anyone over, and I never changed my mind. Look back as many promos as you want, the words leaving the business, retiring from the sport entirely, never once came out of my mouth. "

KENNY GREENWOOD

" Are you sure? "

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" Posative, go look it up. I only said I was leaving that particular company. "

KENNY GREENWOOD

" Why though? That place has been your home. "

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" That's exactly the reason I did it. I've been there my whole career pretty much. Sure I've been to a couple other places, for a few short stints. For the most part though, I was there. I have no complaints about the company. I mean, I did it all. I held every championship available to me. I won the Heavyweight Championship 5 times. I'm in the Hall of Fame. I truely did all that I can do there. I couldn't ask for a better ending to be honest, my last match on their active roster, was my 100th Victory. "

KENNY GREENWOOD

" And against one of the biggest names in the company, who despite both of which being there for years, up to that point you never crossed paths. "

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" Not arguing, it was a great write off. "

KENNY GREENWOOD

" Some people think you had a safe haven there though. "

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" Of course they do, they know my relations with the boss behind the scenes. There's always going to be that talk. They seem to forget he never played a part in deciding any of my matches, their was a complete staff team for that. The Fact is simple though Kenny, I woulda had that success in ANY other federation, I bank on it. That's another reason I needed to move on. Somwhere fresh, and prove I have it, no matter where I am. "

[ Kenny nods. ]

KENNY GREENWOOD

" That place is this PWE, right? "

[ Johnny nods. ]

KENNY GREENWOOD

" Well word has it, they have their primere card this coming Monday, and you'll be on it. You'll be in a Triple Threat Match against.. "

[ Johnny stops him by laughing and shaking his head. ]

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" Are you seriously about to interview me about a match in another company? "

KENNY GREENWOOD

" I figured since I was here. "

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" You figured wrong. Hell, how many times did I let you interview me when I was even there? "

KENNY GREENWOOD

" Not very often, actually. "

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" Aside from that, I bet Michael would be pissed if he knew you just tried to do that. "

[ Kenny nods and opens his mouth to speak again, but Johnny puts up his hand. ]

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" Just forget it, it's not going to happen. I'll give you a treat though. I'll let you sit there, and watch me cut my first PWE Promo. "

[ Johnny smirks and looks over to the camera. ]

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" So this is it, the Priemere episode of PWE Monday Night Glory. the launching of this big new hip federation. The very first contract to be signed, one of the last people to air their first promo. Yep, that's The Extreme One. "

[ Johnny smirks, as we lol at Jay and his procrastinating ways on that 2nd bit. ]

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" The big debut for everyone, and I'm going to be in a Triple Threat Match. Now, I would say looking at this match, I don't know these guys, that's cause it's a new place for me. "

[ Johnny pauses for a moment to take a drink of his beer. ]

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" That's not it though. The fact is, new place or not. I'm not sure if I should be taking either of these guys seriously. Now I know what you're thinking. I'm referring to the promos they aired. You think that's where I make my assesment. You think I'm about to pick apart the things they said about me. Quite frankly though, the whole he said this, so I'm gonna say this, it's a bit cliche, not really one of my virtues. No, the reason I don't feel the need to take these guys seriously, well, look at their names. "

[ Johnny chuckles a little bit, while Kenny just kinda shrugs. ]

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" I mean honestly...Super Sam...and Mr. Creed. They could do better than that. Ok sure, Super Sam, I get it. You are rolling with a gimmick. I get that, you want to run around PWE like a jackass pretending to be some kind of superhero. If that's what you want to do kid, then have at it, cause we all know how big of a threat The Hurricane was. "

[ Johnny shakes his head before taking another drink of his beer. ]

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" I'm being serious kid. If you're just here to put on laughs, then all the power to you. Don't expect to be taken serious with crap like that though. I guess you can look at it this way, if it's a superhero you want to really be, then I guess that makes me your villian. I gotta say I make a good choice. This is a new story though, cause in this story, the Villian beats the Hero. "

[ Johnny smiles and takes another drink of his beer. ]

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" This brings me to the other opponent. Let's see if I can do this with a straight face. Mr. Creed. What the hell kind of name is that? Are you just a really big Creed fan, or what? If that is your taste, hey, that's your deal. But seriously man, I think you can do a little better than that. You are no different than Super Sam, how the hell am I supposed to take you seriously? "

[ Johnny shakes his head taking another drink. ]

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" The Fact is, I can't. Call me a prick, if you want. I accept that, and encourage such a compliment. You can even call me an idiot for underestimating my opponents. Well, I've made a career out of doing exactly that, so let's go and see what happens shall we? The thing is kid, you can go out there, say what you want. When it comes time for that match and once I'm done with you...well, You'll be Six Feet from the edge and thinking, maybe Six Feet ain't so far down. "

[ Johnny smiles and winks to the camera before finishing off his beer. ]

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" Boys, I know you both seem to think you got yourself in a match with some jackass, some nobody who isn't worth a fuck. The fact is, you have just realized otherwise. So come Monday Night, you can prepare all you want, get as amped as you please. The fact is, the result has already been written. You have already lost...It's not Destiny, nor is it fate...It is Merely The Chaos Effect. "

[ Johnny makes a cut motion to the camera guy as he turns it off. Of course we still keep going on with the scene from the same angle that this roleplay started with. I guess Johnny has camera's in his house? That's not creepy. ]

KENNY GREENWOOD

" You still got it, and people you don't even know anything about. "

[ Johnny looks at Kenny and shakes his head. ]

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" Of course I don't know them, that's why it sucked. "

KENNY GREENWOOD

" Seriously? "

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" You know I can rip better than that Kenny, don't be such a fool. I made due with little knowledge. If your satisfied, then whatever, regardless you can get out of my house now. "

[ Kenny sighs and nods before standing up. ]

KENNY GREENWOOD

" Well thanks for.. "

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" Just go. "

[ Kenny shrugs and walks over to the door, Johnny stops the camera man and holds out his hand. The camera guy looks over to Kenny, as Kenny nods. The Camera guy hands Johnny the disk. The pair heads out the door while Johnny picks up his cell. He dials a number and it rings for a moment. ]

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" Voicemail, seriously? Look, I know you're busy with that other cunt, but I come first, so get your happy ass over to Miami, I'm heading to the airport now. "

[ Johnny hangs up the cell and heads off into another room as the scene fades out. ]

JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

PWE Glory - 9/26/11 Empty Re: PWE Glory - 9/26/11

Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:47 am
PWE Glory - 9/26/11 Glory-92611

-SCENE ONE-

[ Live in the American Airlines Arena just about an hour before Glory kicks off we are focused in on the parking lot doors. As they kick open Johnny Chaos walks into the arena, with a duffel bag over his shoulder. Johnny walks down the hall and finds his locker room. He smiles as he looks at it before entering. After a few moments he comes back out, without the duffel bag. He looks around for a moment before he stops a Referee that was walking by. ]

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" Hey, what's your name? "

IAN SWALLOW

" Ian sir.. "

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" That's it? "

IAN SWALLOW

" Excuse me? "

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" I don't know you, we ain't on any first name basis. "

IAN SWALLOW

" Ian Swallow. "

[ Johnny looks at him for a moment before a very tiny laugh escapes. ]

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" That's a little TMI man, whatever you do in your free time, that's on you. "

[ Ian shakes his head. ]

IAN SWALLOW

" Yea, like I haven't heard that one before. "

[ Ian rolls his eyes and starts to leave when Johnny stops him letting out a little laugh. ]

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" Alright I'm sorry man. Look, I need to know if my wife has arrived yet. She's a red head about.. "

[ Johnny holds out his hand at about her height. ]

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" Yay High.. "

IAN SWALLOW

" Yes, I know who you're talking about, but no she hasn't arrived yet. "

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" Well isn't that about... "

[ Just then Johnny's eye catches a pretty blonde not far down the hall, getting a drink out of the water cooler. Johnny smirks slightly. ]

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" Perfect. "

[ Johnny looks at Ian and does a shooing motion with his hand. ]

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" Go do whatever you was doing. "

[ Ian rolls his eyes and continues walking the other way, while Johnny walks over to this blonde. Johnny stops by the water cooler and leans against the wall with one hand. As she looks up making eye contact to him he smiles. ]

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" Johnny... "

[ He stands back up off the wall and extends his other hand slowly. ]

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" Johnny Chaos.. "

[ She smiles shaking his hand. ]

ALEXIS SNOW

" I know...Alexis Snow. "

[ Johnny keeps hold of her hand and begins to check her out. ]

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" Well Alexis, I wasn't aware the Women's Division had been established here yet. "

[ She removes her hand. ]

ALEXIS SNOW

" It's not, I'm an interviewer. "

[ Johnny smiles and nods. ]

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" Ah, well, I must say you do look quite attractive. "

[ Alexis smiles slightly. ]

ALEXIS SNOW

" Thanks, I guess. "

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" What do you say after I win my match, you know doing what I do. Why don't me and you go somewhere and get more acquainted? "

ALEXIS SNOW

" Aren't you married? "

[ Johnny slightly loses his smile. ]

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" Who says that? "

ALEXIS SNOW

" It's my job to know every detail I can about the superstars. "

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" Or at least me particular...I catch your eye eh? "

[ Alexis rolls her eyes as Johnny chuckles a little. ]

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" Alright fine, but if you really need to know the major details about me, then you should know...Marriage isn't exactly something that stops me. "

[ Alexis shakes her head slightly ]

ALEXIS SNOW

" I've heard enough then. "

[ She starts to leave but Johnny lightly grabs her wrist. She looks down at his hand then back up to his face. ]

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" Fine if not that, then how bout this. PWE's first live interview with The Extreme One, I'm going to give you that honor. "

[ Johnny let's go of her wrist as she looks at him for a moment. ]

ALEXIS SNOW

" I thought you already had one. "

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" Pay closer attention. Yes the idiot showed up to my house, yes he did give me some questions. The thing is, he talked about my past, the company I retired in 4 months ago. I have never been interviewed about this company, about this card, about this match. "

[ Alexis nods, seeming to be thinking. ]

ALEXIS SNOW

" Alright, deal...I'll give you the first interview. "

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" Great. "

[ The pair walks down the hall a little bit, until stopping at the PWE Interview set. The two get set up before going live on the titan tron. ]

ALEXIS SNOW

" Hello fans, Alexis Snow here, and joining me is none other than the man who calls himself The Extreme One...Johnny Chaos. "

[ Completely jumbled reaction from the crowd as they don't know what to think. Some have no clue who he is. Some do, and thus hate him. While others do, and are die hards to see him back in action. None the less it's all scattered as Alexis gets back to work. ]

ALEXIS SNOW

" Johnny tonight will be your first match in what, 4 months? "

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" That is correct. "

ALEXIS SNOW

" I don't know much about your past, and I'm advised not to bring up the past. You have had a successful one though, I am allowed to say that. "

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" Yes, I have, not that it really matters. The Past is always the Past. I've said it in many matches. I could throw my achievements in the faces of my opponents in that other place, but it really didn't matter, because it was all about the present. The saying The Past is the Past doubles it's meaning when stepping into another federation. "

ALEXIS SNOW

" How so? "

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" Well you can talk about everything you have done here...down the road that is of course. And at that present time it won't matter to them. At the same time, they will acknowledge it. When you try and throw stuff you did in a complete different company at someone, they are just going to laugh at you. Take for example do you know how many Huge WWE Stars I embarrassed in my last federation? They were huge names in the WWE, but there, it meant nothing. That's kinda how this works. "

ALEXIS SNOW

" Well you certainly got a big match on your hands this week. With next week being the kick off of the World Championship tournament, you gotta know the staff will be keeping their eyes one every match this week. The better you impress them this week, the better off you may be seeded next week. "

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" That's likely, yes.. "

ALEXIS SNOW

" With your match being a Triple Threat, They certainly will take notice of the winner in this one. "

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" I'm sure they will, and that's a good thing. I'll be pleased to take everyone's notice too after I pick up the simple victory. "

ALEXIS SNOW

" I wouldn't call it simple. "

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" Well that's just it, you don't know me. I would call it simple. "

ALEXIS SNOW

" But you got two different opponents, two of which you have never faced before, obviously. "

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" That may be true, but this ain't my first picnic. I've had countless opponents I never faced before, what happened, I gave their ass a beating, that's what. "

ALEXIS SNOW

" I'm sure you've lost before. "

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" I've lost plenty of times. "

ALEXIS SNOW

" Matches like this? "

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" Depends, what's matches like this? "

ALEXIS SNOW

" Underestimating your opponents. "

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" What exactly is their to underestimate? "

ALEXIS SNOW

" Well take for example Mr. Creed. He's 7 Feet Tall. "

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" And has 7 Millimeters worth of talent. "

ALEXIS SNOW

" How do you know that, when you've never seen him wrestle? "

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" Because I'm Johnny Chaos toots, I can figure these things out pretty quick. "

ALEXIS SNOW

" Well he's had a lot to say this week. "

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" Now now, I wouldn't say that Alexis. "

ALEXIS SNOW

" He's put out three promos this week. "

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" And I read them in 5 minutes. "

ALEXIS SNOW

" Read? "

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" I meant to say watched, it was a typo. "

ALEXIS SNOW

" A Typo? "

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" Forget it, just get back on subject. "

ALEXIS SNOW

" Well as I was saying Mr. Creed said a few things about you, do you care to retort? "

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" Yes, here's my retort. "

[ Johnny looks at the camera. ]

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" You said....just kidding, I don't care what you said, I don't need to pull that card. I don't give a fuck what you said. You don't make the name that I have by feeding off of what your opponents say or do. Though that's something that seems to drive you, am I right? "

ALEXIS SNOW

" What makes you say that? "

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" Watch his first two promos...before either of us had shown up. Then you go and watch his 3rd promo after Super Sam showed his ugly mug to the PWE Population. There you have it, your cold hard proof, Mr. Creed feeds off of his opponents. I'm not saying it's a horrible thing, I'm just saying, you should be able to be a success, without them too. "

[ Johnny pauses and looks at Alexis. ]

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" Take me for example. I've done it before. I've been known to take my opponents promo's and completely flip the script on their ass. I've done it a time or two, and was actually deadly at it. The thing is, I don't do it all the time. I can get your attention and do what I need to do without even so much having a clue what my opponents are doing. "

ALEXIS SNOW

" Well you're certainly later than they are. "

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" Very true, but pay attention to everything I say, I haven't thrown their words back at them have I? Ya, I may of just pointed out the weakness of Mr. Creed. I'm a professional Alexis, I notice things, I tend to point it out. I'm helping the kid, maybe in the future he can get a win, since he won't be getting one tonight. "

ALEXIS SNOW

" What about Super Sam? "

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" What about him? "

ALEXIS SNOW

" He's in the match too. "

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" And he thinks he's a superhero. I don't take him as a threat Alexis, nor will I ever. I can stand here and trash talk this guy all night, but quite frankly, I don’t need to. I've done said what I know about him, no sense in repeating myself is there? See that's the main problem with the 4 Promo Limit I never plan on hitting. You're bound to start repeating yourself in your trash talk, or have promos where you don't even mention the match. Two things I ain't a fan of doing. "

ALEXIS SNOW

" There's a limit on Promos? That's stupid, why would they have a limit on how many promos are aired? "

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" I don't expect you to understand Alexis, not without me breaking that rule again. "

ALEXIS SNOW

" Well why don't you talk about when he said you don't possess any Natural Talent, Charisma, Fortitude, Passion...or even Super Powers. "

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" Well first off, he doesn't even have Super Powers either...don't be stupid. As for everything else, I'm not going to do it. I told you I don't like to play the he said this, so I'll say this.. "

ALEXIS SNOW

" That's why I did it for you. "

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" Same Difference.. "

ALEXIS SNOW

" How? "

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" Just trust me. Aside from that, I have no need to retort it anyways. Super Sam and Mr. Creed both, they said these things about, because I hadn't shown up yet. They thought I was some joker, some low rank piece of crap who isn't any better than the janitor that cleans the toilets. After I've shown up, sure a little late, I can't help Procrastination. "

[ Before Alexis can ask about Procrastination, Johnny holds his hand up, stopping her. ]

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" The Fact is, ever since I've shown up, since that first promo aired, they were both quickly proven wrong and they know it. "

ALEXIS SNOW

" What makes you say that? "

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" Because ever since the first promo, they've been stunned silent. Frozen with fear, because this "easy win" they had on their plate, this "nobody" they thought they would easily get rid of, they found out to be the biggest threat they have ever stood in the ring with. "

ALEXIS SNOW

" Again, a little cocky, you don't know their past history. "

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" And I don't need to know it, their silence explains it all. See it has just sunk into both of them. They know that no matter how much more they run their mouth, no matter how much more they prepare, this match is already over. They have both already lost...It isn't Destiny, it isn't Fate...it is Merely, The Chaos Effect. "

[ Alexis nods giving the cut sign as the feed ends on the titan tron. ]

ALEXIS SNOW

" Not bad.. "

[ Johnny turns to Alexis and smiles. ]

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" Thanks, so are you sure? "

ALEXIS SNOW

" Am I sure what? "

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" That after the show you don't want to.. "

[ The Extreme Wife ]

AMANDA "DRAMA" CARTER

" Did I miss anything? "

[ Johnny turns and looks, seeing his Wife standing there. Johnny smiles. ]

[ The Extreme One ]

JOHNNY CHAOS

" Oh nothing much, just a good interview...right? "

[ Alexis rolls her eyes and walks off. Johnny turns to Drama with a smile. Johnny just shrugs as the scene fades away. ]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum